Looking for a specific old game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for a specific old game

Postby Mistix » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:38 pm

Hi there.
I'm looking for a game that was posted here a long time ago, from the time when foxxy mama was on hype status...
It's a game based on either a tower or castle and it's a platform type. You need to dodge several enemies and so on...
I can't give much info as that's all I know.
Mistix
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a specific old game

Postby Mistix » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:40 pm

Douple posting for alerting that I've found it!
It's tower of change :D
Mistix
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:23 pm

If you alerted everyone that you found it 2 hours after posting yet have no replies wouldn't it just be simpler to remove the thread rather than bumping it?
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby ouphe » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:39 am

For those curious, based off that response, it would be KavenBach's Tower of Change. Transformation, vore, rape, all of his standards. Two chapters (separate games) found on the forums at the following:
Chapter One - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=22702
Chapter Two - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=26330
ouphe
Participator

Return to Vore game