Fallout 4 Vore Mod: Suggestions and Ideas Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Fallout 4 Vore Mod: Suggestions and Ideas Thread

Postby Rasati » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:42 am

This thread is intended as a place to gather and discuss ideas for possible additions to the (spectacular!) Fallout 4 Vore Mod
(Disclaimer: i am no creator (as of this moment). this is merely a place to stash ideas from the community and nothing more.)

there are always some stray suggestions being posted in the main threads so i figured it would be a nice idea to bundle them and make them more visible in the long run (?).

There have been quiet a lot of awesome additions from different creators since version 1.0.
People come, people go. Maybe YOU have it in you to tackle an idea that comes around in this thread and bring the mod to the next level. We believe in you!

*insert motivational Vore-Tec Advert here*

Obviously, when you are making a suggestion. Accept that the ideas you post here are just that. A Wishlist. if there are no creators willing to do it, it will never happen. But Drooling over some might-be features can be fun too, right? So lets get to it:
Last edited by Rasati on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fallout 4 Vore Mod: Suggestions and Ideas Thread

Postby Rasati » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:44 am

1. Reactions from our surroundings.
Add random subtitles for raiders and other enemies when they see you devour someone. »I´t can´t be... Did that freak just...« » I don´t care who is in that gut of hers. Shoot faster!« »How can she even move...« »Oh god, i can hear her stomachrumbles from here...«
Maybe even link it to Weight-Status from Vormersion? »Did that Fatso/Walkingstick just swallow (Random npc name) whole?!«

2. Reactions from "living" prey in our stomach.
Right now i find it pretty unappealing not to "kill" guys in the belly as fast as possible. Bellies look the same anyhow, no matter if prey is kicking or not
So maybe let the belly occupants do a little begging and cursing occassionally (»it stings! this can´t be happening«. »i´ll give you anything! i know a place...« »I swear once i get out i... *tuned out by noisy belly rumbles*« »I can bring you food! lots of food, i can lure them in, i...« »Why fuck... «
Also would be nice if this would use a more "bubbly" font to discern it from normal subtitles. Could get pretty chaotic
maybe make it a (adjustable) chance to spawn a msg on every Dmgtick?

3. Indicator how much space we have left in our stomachs
(Now that we have different enemies take up different amout of space in our guts, its kinda hard to tell if we still have room for that last wimpering raider in the lockerbox. (Spoiler. the answer is yes. always)

4. Finish digestion when Resting/Sleeping.
i personally think its quiet immersive to have "slow" digestion, but after resting a few hours, the belly definitly should be a lot smaller.
Maybe add flavour text when waking up. Aknowledging that little extra pudge on the hips and a pressure in the colon... (I am really a sucker for those extra texts am i not?)

5. Mini-GTS options.
Sadly, hacking terminals on a tall character is super annoying / impossible. But gaining a little height from our misdeeds would be super hot. Dammit Bethesda...

My idea would be to combine it with the stretch-out drug. doubling our size and belly capacity for 2 minutes and getting rid of the Cheat (?) option to double it we have right now.
We don´t have belly models für extrem sizes anyway. so being a giant kinda opens up the possibilty to make the belly logically bigger compared to the rest of the body. (what was maximum belly size on a normal character would be 50% size on a giant, which then stuffs itself back up to 100% at giant size. Once Stretch-out ceases. the Player would have the vore belly slider at 200% and be unable to move with greatly accelerated digestion time to make up for it)

6. Weight based fluff and optional inconveniences.
5.1 Make our steps louder when we reach 6 Persons (replace with Deathclaw steps?)
5.2 always reduce run speed based on the amount of prey in our stomach, not only on indigestion.

7. New poop meshes.
The current one is kinda placeholderish isn´t it? can´t go wrong with a perfectly moddeled steaming pile of excrement and some bones sticking out of it (well maybe make that optional, i guess not everyone is a fan)

8. Support for AAF ( Advanced Animation Framework)
Right now the animated poses from the AAF put you in a "room" to pose the actors. Unfortunatly he game forgets about our morphed Weightstatus when we are in there. We have to stick to more conventional Posing mods. (which is not that big of a deal honestly. just thought i´d mention it)

9. The Belly Cam

Sometimes we just want to look at our belly after we swallowed someone. lowering the weapons and turning the camera gets dull after a while. why not make an item that shortly centers the camera at our spectacular gut (like in the questgiver scenes) and let us say something condescending and snarky. »how are you are holding up in there, food?« »you didn´t even do a good job in filling me up. Got any friends?« »i could really go for a sweet roll right now...« »if only you could see how hot i am looking right now« »Gut. This is the commonwealth. Commonwealth, this is my Gut. nice to meet you« »*rubs excitedly*«

10. The illusive pred/prey dialogue
Charismachecks on neutral human targets or ones we pacified with Intimidation.
Coax them to strip down and climb in your mouth »wouldn´t want to get your clothes dirty in there now would you..«
Belly turns into a companion that can be talked to or occassionally speaks up itself to make the whole thing more intimate. Would give the option to actually let the target out if wanted and skips the whole escaping and stomach damage mechanic alltogether.

11. In the stomach of your companion.
pretty much the same as 10 but "quicker", Eventually if fatally digested, continue the playthrough as your pred (and ignore a million obvious plotholes while doing it)
Last edited by Rasati on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:08 am

I really like 1 and 2. I’ll see about adding that in as some NPC situational awareness dialogue to voremersion.

I dabbled in HUD stuff with thicc vore, and ot was requested that I add in some kind of counter. Now that I’ve changed the capacity system, it can be a bkt confusing to how much space is left. I think I’ll reup my Adobe account and look into a HUD addon.

4 should be super simple to do.

And the last one I want to comment on is the mini-gts because it’s so near to my heart. I think I have an idea around how to effectively fix the terminal issues. There’s an event sent when menus are opened, so it’s possible to watch for terminals and set scale to 1 for when a terminal is open. Then revert back when its closed. Completely untested, though, as I don’t know the effects of setting scale while a terminal is opened.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:49 am

This is a great idea for a thread, and thank you for calling my addon mod awesome!

I don't really have any suggestions beyond, animated bellies and male voices.
On the other hand i'll probably be able to tackle a few suggestions here and there.
Mostly small, simple things, as the most complex things in my addon mod rn are the vore explosives and vorish raiders.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby TTTV » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:41 am

The only suggestion I can really think of is adding in animal preds with their belly meshes, it could start out simple with maybe raider attack dogs and mongrel and over time more animals can be added. However I have heard that no has figured out how to actually give animal preds their own belly meshes when they swallow something and from what I heard it seems very difficult to implement.
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby jrloken » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:59 am

Actually, does anyone know how to remove no-pred flags from certain races?
I ask because someone on my thread asked about making assaultrons intro preds. Which I couldn't get working for obvious reasons.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seelane » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:30 pm

Rasati wrote:1. Reactions from our surroundings.
Add random subtitles for raiders and other enemies when they see you devour someone. »I´t can´t be... Did that freak just...« » I don´t care who is in that gut of hers. Shoot faster!« »How can she even move...« »Oh god, i can hear her stomachrumbles from here...«
Maybe even link it to Weight-Status from Vormersion? »Did that Fatso/Walkingstick just swallow (Random npc name) whole?!«

2. Reactions from "living" prey in our stomach.
Right now i find it pretty unappealing not to "kill" guys in the belly as fast as possible. Bellies look the same anyhow, no matter if prey is kicking or not
So maybe let the belly occupants do a little begging and cursing occassionally (»it stings! this can´t be happening«. »i´ll give you anything! i know a place...« »I swear once i get out i... *tuned out by noisy belly rumbles*« »I can bring you food! lots of food, i can lure them in, i...« »Why fuck... «
Also would be nice if this would use a more "bubbly" font to discern it from normal subtitles. Could get pretty chaotic
maybe make it a (adjustable) chance to spawn a msg on every Dmgtick?

3. Indicator how much space we have left in our stomachs
(Now that we have different enemies take up different amout of space in our guts, its kinda hard to tell if we still have room for that last wimpering raider in the lockerbox. (Spoiler. the answer is yes. always)

4. Finish digestion when Resting/Sleeping.
i personally think its quiet immersive to have "slow" digestion, but after resting a few hours, the belly definitly should be a lot smaller.
Maybe add flavour text when waking up. Aknowledging that little extra pudge on the hips and a pressure in the colon... (I am really a sucker for those extra texts am i not?)

5. Mini-GTS options.
Sadly, hacking terminals on a tall character is super annoying / impossible. But gaining a little height from our misdeeds would be super hot. Dammit Bethesda...

My idea would be to combine it with the stretch-out drug. doubling our size and belly capacity for 2 minutes and getting rid of the Cheat (?) option to double it we have right now.
We don´t have belly models für extrem sizes anyway. so being a giant kinda opens up the possibilty to make the belly logically bigger compared to the rest of the body. (what was maximum belly size on a normal character would be 50% size on a giant, which then stuffs itself back up to 100% at giant size. Once Stretch-out ceases. the Player would have the vore belly slider at 200% and be unable to move with greatly accelerated digestion time to make up for it)

6. Weight based fluff and optional inconveniences.
5.1 Make our steps louder when we reach 6 Persons (replace with Deathclaw steps?)
5.2 always reduce run speed based on the amount of prey in our stomach, not only on indigestion.

7. New poop meshes.
The current one is kinda placeholderish isn´t it? can´t go wrong with a perfectly moddeled steaming pile of excrement and some bones sticking out of it (well maybe make that optional, i guess not everyone is a fan)

8. Support for AAF ( Advanced Animation Framework)
Right now the animated poses from the AAF put you in a "room" to pose the actors. Unfortunatly he game forgets about our morphed Weightstatus when we are in there. We have to stick to more conventional Posing mods. (which is not that big of a deal honestly. just thought i´d mention it)

9. The Belly Cam

Sometimes we just want to look at our belly after we swallowed someone. lowering the weapons and turning the camera gets dull after a while. why not make an item that shortly centers the camera at our spectacular gut (like in the questgiver scenes) and let us say something condescending and snarky. »how are you are holding up in there, food?« »you didn´t even do a good job in filling me up. Got any friends?« »i could really go for a sweet roll right now...« »if only you could see how hot i am looking right now« »Gut. This is the commonwealth. Commonwealth, this is my Gut. nice to meet you« »*rubs excitedly*«

10. The illusive pred/prey dialogue
Charismachecks on neutral human targets or ones we pacified with Intimidation.
Coax them to strip down and climb in your mouth »wouldn´t want to get your clothes dirty in there now would you..«
Belly turns into a companion that can be talked to or occassionally speaks up itself to make the whole thing more intimate. Would give the option to actually let the target out if wanted and skips the whole escaping and stomach damage mechanic alltogether.

11. In the stomach of your companion.
pretty much the same as 10 but "quicker", Eventually if fatally digested, continue the playthrough as your pred (and ignore a million obvious plotholes while doing it)

The problem with 1 and especially 2 is that it makes it impossible for willing vore to still be willing vore as like seen with skyrim vore, it is kind of impossible to separate the two for sound effect.

Problem with 5 is that it seem that all characters share the same skeleton, so if you grow, it will probably makes all the npc grows with you.

Problem with 7 is that not everybody wants bones in it, the best would be to make it as a separate addon rather than the official one, also the ability to toggle scat on and off could also be good.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another idea would be;1. the possibility of becoming the predator that ate you(even if they are opposite genders).

2.Differents types of vore with differents effects.

3.Full tour( have an ability that makes you almost immune to digestion and instead of just get thrown up by the pred, you get the whole trip).

4.Vore animation(This one is the hardest to do but could still be possible).

5.Willing and Unwilling vore dialogue( not with voices as it brings the same problems of 1 and 2.)

6.Ability to fuse with the prey/pred.

7.Ability to gain a lot of fat in the desired place.

8.An underground vore city where a lot of kinky/vorish stuff happen.

9.An optional Cannigirlism mod (Never saw a game or mod about it and this could easilly be interesting and not too complicated to make.)

10. possibility of forming a bond/relationship with a prey/pred.

11. A pred/prey reputation system.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jrloken » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:10 pm

Oh, I do have one suggestion that I don't think would be hard to implement, for someone more skilled at modding then me.
There's a mod called knockout framework and I think it'd be nice to have some cross compatibility with that mod, i.e. knocked prey can't escape and the devour weapons aren't lethal weapons.
It'd also help with immersion since it kind of breaks your immersion when a knocked out prey escapes you somehow.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby stearwing » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:21 am

I'd like to know if achieving and maintaining compatibility with mods that let you play as creatures is viable.

Purely so I can be a deathclaw and do deathclaw things, of course.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:57 am

Belly homes? Or have those been implemented already? Because why not set up a little apartment inside the stomach of your favourite companion? Or at least a spot to put all your weapons so you don't have to travel all the way back to a settlement to get the guns you need.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:51 pm

I've suggested this before in other topics, but more belly meshes for the larger prey bellies beyond the 3 prey belly, would be a great addon. but untill some artist wants to actually do this over other suggestions it's probably not gonna happen. But I appreciate all updates on this mod and cannot say that I dislike your suggestions Rasati.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby pedro100 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:34 pm

jrloken wrote:This is a great idea for a thread, and thank you for calling my addon mod awesome!

On the other hand i'll probably be able to tackle a few suggestions here and there.
Mostly small, simple things, as the most complex things in my addon mod rn are the vore explosives and vorish raiders.

Male voices are already implemented.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51517
pedro100
New to the forum

Postby YurriiTheShark » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:31 pm

As far as the Giantess thing is concerned, isn't the robot hacking done through the Pip-Boy? could that be adapted to terminals so that you hack them through your Pip-Boy's screen (which I think does scale correctly with height)

Inttergration with other large mods like Knockout Framework would be great.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rasati » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:26 am

Thank you all for contributing so lively. Especially the input from our script savvy overlords :D

linkever wrote:The problem with 1 and especially 2 is that it makes it impossible for willing vore to still be willing vore as like seen with skyrim vore, it is kind of impossible to separate the two for sound effect.

I see willing prey (which doesn´t exist yet) and Combat Vore as two different areas we can expand on. i don´t think the normal Acid-ticks and Escape mechanic would do willing vore any good. so while both would be nice, i think those are two completely different areas that should be kept away from each other. (See suggestion 10)

Also no voice recordings. I think its a lot smarter and if we stick to subtitles for these random encounters. Getting that right would need an exceptional talented Voice actor and Sound equipment.

*proceeds to shamelessly copy from a different thread*
Spoiler: show
Its been quiet a while since i touched Devourement from Skyrim. i vaguely remember talking to the belly and having real dialogue options. Honestly i don´t remember them being to "willing" either...
Problem is. in Fallout Vore the prey only stays put after its demise. Its part of the mod that living prey escapes you sooner or later. (i like to imagine that they are very much still alive when the digestion option appears but not enough to fight back any more after they settle down. but well, gameplaywise they are corpses...)

Also most of the time we have a lot more then one person in our bellies. different types too. a supermutant surely would have a different piece of mind while stewing away in a "weak" humans stomach then a Raider.
So in the end. i guess it would be difficult to have those chats with hostiles we gobble up in combat. we can´t let them out after they are dead and they don´t stay put when they aren´t.

if we really want (insert capable person who reads this) to be super ambitious (for our sakes) and implement more complicated dialogue... (lets face it, the whole thing sounds pretty ambitious)
Then maybe if it were an option when talking to neutral npcs? like those we pacified with the intimidation perk or the nameless travellers no one really cares about (and of course companions / Bria for people who prefer to be prey). its a charismacheck option when talking to them and can be improved via perks to increase the chance for terminally bad judgement from their side. They could even hand over what they are wearing and strip nicely for us. wouldn´t want to get your clothes dirty in there now would you... after that they would be a invisible companion which speaks up more often then usually. and dismissing them would come in two kind of flavours >.> if you catch my drift...

Maybe i should reword suggestion 10 a little...

10.1 Willing prey
Allow us to initiate a "willing" prey dialogue on neutral targets like enemies subdued via intimidation or unimportant nameless settlers.
Very hard charismachecks are needed which can be eased through Vore perks.
This coaxes them to strip down and climb in your mouth
From there on, the belly turns into a "invisible" companion that can be talked to or occassionally (more then normal companions) speaks up to make the whole thing more intimate.

Eventually, in a perfect world. the personality of the belly companion would vary greatly. So to keep it fresh we´d most likely need a "lot" of different Conversation-trees, at least one for different prey types (raider, mutant, settler). but i have a feeling once we have a precedent case, people would be very willing to write conversation-trees for the different belly companions. (i surely would! bad english ftw!)

Problem with 5 is that it seem that all characters share the same skeleton, so if you grow, it will probably makes all the npc grows with you.
Problem with 7 is that not everybody wants bones in it, the best would be to make it as a separate addon rather than the official one, also the ability to toggle scat on and off could also be good.

5. is not a problem. player.setscale in console already works very fine. But it comes with a load of other problems (walkspeed bugs and hacking consoles)
7. Scat is already optional. but yeah. i noticed that bones are quiet a touchy subject. should definitly be optional.

You are thinking like Unbirth/Ass/Cleavage? well i guess the only real difference would be sound. though i have a hard time imagining what it would sound like...

9.An optional Cannigirlism mod (Never saw a game or mod about it and this could easilly be interesting and not too complicated to make.)

I am not sure i understand that one. But i personally would prefer to keep gore out of the mod.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:26 am

Rasati wrote:

I am not sure i understand that one. But i personally would prefer to keep gore out of the mod.

I'm assuming it's instead meaning like the "Vore-Queen" settlers. probably a vore based raider group
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby fondrenave » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:42 pm

On the note of the willing prey topic, would it be possible to have the player be a willing prey as well?
fondrenave
New to the forum

Postby Seelane » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:50 pm

Rasati wrote:Thank you all for contributing so lively. Especially the input from our script savvy overlords :D

linkever wrote:The problem with 1 and especially 2 is that it makes it impossible for willing vore to still be willing vore as like seen with skyrim vore, it is kind of impossible to separate the two for sound effect.

I see willing prey (which doesn´t exist yet) and Combat Vore as two different areas we can expand on. i don´t think the normal Acid-ticks and Escape mechanic would do willing vore any good. so while both would be nice, i think those are two completely different areas that should be kept away from each other. (See suggestion 10)

Also no voice recordings. I think its a lot smarter and if we stick to subtitles for these random encounters. Getting that right would need an exceptional talented Voice actor and Sound equipment.

*proceeds to shamelessly copy from a different thread*
Its been quiet a while since i touched Devourement from Skyrim. i vaguely remember talking to the belly and having real dialogue options. Honestly i don´t remember them being to "willing" either...
Problem is. in Fallout Vore the prey only stays put after its demise. Its part of the mod that living prey escapes you sooner or later. (i like to imagine that they are very much still alive when the digestion option appears but not enough to fight back any more after they settle down. but well, gameplaywise they are corpses...)

Also most of the time we have a lot more then one person in our bellies. different types too. a supermutant surely would have a different piece of mind while stewing away in a "weak" humans stomach then a Raider.
So in the end. i guess it would be difficult to have those chats with hostiles we gobble up in combat. we can´t let them out after they are dead and they don´t stay put when they aren´t.

if we really want (insert capable person who reads this) to be super ambitious (for our sakes) and implement more complicated dialogue... (lets face it, the whole thing sounds pretty ambitious)
Then maybe if it were an option when talking to neutral npcs? like those we pacified with the intimidation perk or the nameless travellers no one really cares about (and of course companions / Bria for people who prefer to be prey). its a charismacheck option when talking to them and can be improved via perks to increase the chance for terminally bad judgement from their side. They could even hand over what they are wearing and strip nicely for us. wouldn´t want to get your clothes dirty in there now would you... after that they would be a invisible companion which speaks up more often then usually. and dismissing them would come in two kind of flavours >.> if you catch my drift...

Maybe i should reword suggestion 10 a little...

10.1 Willing prey
Allow us to initiate a "willing" prey dialogue on neutral targets like enemies subdued via intimidation or unimportant nameless settlers.
Very hard charismachecks are needed which can be eased through Vore perks.
This coaxes them to strip down and climb in your mouth
From there on, the belly turns into a "invisible" companion that can be talked to or occassionally (more then normal companions) speaks up to make the whole thing more intimate.

Eventually, in a perfect world. the personality of the belly companion would vary greatly. So to keep it fresh we´d most likely need a "lot" of different Conversation-trees, at least one for different prey types (raider, mutant, settler). but i have a feeling once we have a precedent case, people would be very willing to write conversation-trees for the different belly companions. (i surely would! bad english ftw!)

5. is not a problem. player.setscale in console already works very fine. But it comes with a load of other problems (walkspeed bugs and hacking consoles)
7. Scat is already optional. but yeah. i noticed that bones are quiet a touchy subject. should definitly be optional.

You are thinking like Unbirth/Ass/Cleavage? well i guess the only real difference would be sound. though i have a hard time imagining what it would sound like...

9.5:Cannigirlism isn't cannibalism, its just an almost extinct form of vore that was once really popular, basically when the pred swallow whole the prey, instead of digesting them, they are send to her ass where they are forever imprison in. The prey are either willing or unwilling and a few can actually escape(the inside is basically another world as its infinitely large while looking just a little bigger on the outside, kind of like the Tardis.) I never saw a game about this which is why I proposed it. Its strange but could be interesting as exemple you could store 100 of persons and maybe have a speel to all see them inside of you or just be gobble up by a pred and maybe have the perk to be able to escape). Looks hard to do but it is kind of easier, after vore, just teleport the npcs to a new area that will be the bottom chamber and up just a little the size of the ass.

2.5: This is why I reffered to it as different effect, example; when you unbirth and digest someone you will hear unbirth noise and the remains would be femcum(and maybe do an alternative that someone goes not into the womb but the vessies, so he would turn into piss instead of femcum) instead of scat. Breast vore would make the breast grow the size of a player instead of the belly with the remains as milk. Cock vore(I know its probably not your thing, but some are interesting in it so why punishing them?) would be to make the balls grow bigger with the remains being either piss or cum. hair vore(nothing shall be left behind...) would be to make the hair grow bigger and have the remains to just be a skeleton. Anal vore would be kind of hard without animations(if someone could one day add it, give them a million dollars) so maybe just that when you release a prey non-fatal there could also be scat if enable? You get the idea.

Also I gladly vote for the inclusion of willing prey, I thought it was already here, but if it wasn't then please add it. Not all are into fatal vore(and not all are into BDSM) so willing vore would be really good for the community as pleasing everybody is always the best approach.(Just make the things that are uncomfortable for some optional.)

Last note about hard vore as it seem you though I was talking about that. Its already in the original game with the perk cannibalism so adding it would be kind of useless.(Also, im really not into that. However that doesn't mean it should be left alone as some people like that.)
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rasati » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:40 am

linkever wrote:9.5:Cannigirlism
isn't cannibalism, its just an almost extinct form of vore that was once really popular, basically when the pred swallow whole the prey, instead of digesting them, they are send to her ass where they are forever imprison in. The prey are either willing or unwilling and a few can actually escape(the inside is basically another world as its infinitely large while looking just a little bigger on the outside, kind of like the Tardis.) I never saw a game about this which is why I proposed it. Its strange but could be interesting as exemple you could store 100 of persons and maybe have a speel to all see them inside of you or just be gobble up by a pred and maybe have the perk to be able to escape). Looks hard to do but it is kind of easier, after vore, just teleport the npcs to a new area that will be the bottom chamber and up just a little the size of the ass.

I see, so kinda like in that Bilquiss scene from american gods! Sounds like its somewhat in the same boat with the belly homes Aril mentioned earlier. I must say i personally don´t quiet get the appeal (a belly should consist of a nice bubbly whirlpool and be decorated with raiders pressing their faces against our stomach linings!) But don´t let that discourage you guys. If someone script savvy "gets" it you´re good.

linkever wrote:Also I gladly vote for the inclusion of willing prey, I thought it was already here, but if it wasn't then please add it. Not all are into fatal vore(and not all are into BDSM) so willing vore would be really good for the community as pleasing everybody is always the best approach.(Just make the things that are uncomfortable for some optional.)

well there IS a weapon especially for swallowing friendlies and carrying them around. I almost forgot about it (Bias is showing). there is no real dialogue and its kinda a stretch to call it "willing", but the option is here. You should really give the mod a go again.

Ass and Breast expansion through Vore is very much a thing now thanks to the advent of Weightgain in Carreaus Voremersion. You can use sliders to define which areas you prefer to gain weight. So having it affect purely breasts and Ass is totally a thing. its a blast.

jrloken wrote:There's a mod called knockout framework and I think it'd be nice to have some cross compatibility with that mod, i.e. knocked prey can't escape and the devour weapons aren't lethal weapons.
It'd also help with immersion since it kind of breaks your immersion when a knocked out prey escapes you somehow.

that mod looks very intersting, i will give it a go before i say to much. but from what i am imagining right now it would be kinda cool having to knock them down before being able to swallow them. interesting.

jrloken wrote:This is a great idea for a thread, and thank you for calling my addon mod awesome!

Credit where credit is due. nothing like cleaning out a bus of raiders with a bellyportal grenade. so comfy :D

Carreau wrote:I really like 1 and 2. I’ll see about adding that in as some NPC situational awareness dialogue to voremersion.

I dabbled in HUD stuff with thicc vore, and ot was requested that I add in some kind of counter. Now that I’ve changed the capacity system, it can be a bkt confusing to how much space is left. I think I’ll reup my Adobe account and look into a HUD addon.

4 should be super simple to do.

And the last one I want to comment on is the mini-gts because it’s so near to my heart. I think I have an idea around how to effectively fix the terminal issues. There’s an event sent when menus are opened, so it’s possible to watch for terminals and set scale to 1 for when a terminal is open. Then revert back when its closed. Completely untested, though, as I don’t know the effects of setting scale while a terminal is opened.

Well if that isn´t the sweetest music i´ve ever heard! Any of those would be great! Still hoping you can salvage some of your work for Bria, best of luck!

i am in the process of testing Any Terminal at Any Height. There might still be problems with aiming and stuff, but might well be that mini-gts just got a lot more achievable.

(Edit: Terminals with big characters are no problem anymore when using that mod. though sometimes the Runspeed gets fucked up when we recover from indgestion.)
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:53 am

I remember Gat talking about adding support for VR.
But since we've heard fuck all from him for months I think someone else needs to work on that.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:26 am

jrloken wrote:I remember Gat talking about adding support for VR.
But since we've heard fuck all from him for months I think someone else needs to work on that.

I don’t think anyone else has Fallout 4 VR. I do wish he’d return. I have a ton of things I want to discuss with him
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Next

Return to Vore game