Fallout 4 Vore Mod: Suggestions and Ideas Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout 4 Vore Mod: Suggestions and Ideas Thread

Postby Rasati » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:27 am

Carreau wrote:
jrloken wrote:I remember Gat talking about adding support for VR.
But since we've heard fuck all from him for months I think someone else needs to work on that.

I don’t think anyone else has Fallout 4 VR. I do wish he’d return. I have a ton of things I want to discuss with him

A community member, working on creating the most "realistic" Vore experience in VR, suddenly vanishing without a trace. The story writes itself! :gulp:
But yeah, its unfortunate. Here is to hope that Gats or one of his backup clones eventually returns to share some of his wisdom with you.

and to add something new
12. Asking companions for belly rubs
Lets ask our more "sexy" companions to come closer and lend us a hand in digesting our latest meal and trigger some sexy comments while they are at it. Rewards could be speeded up digestion. Removal of indigestion and maybe a increase in relationship levels. But, well... mostly the experience :D
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rasati » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:15 am

13. Context Vore when holding someone up
Now this one is obviously just for flavour (hah!)
Anyone who has ever dragged an unconscious body around with "e" and dangled them over ones mouth knows what i am talking about.

... wait, i can´t be the only one can i?
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rasati » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:55 am

14. Bria comments. Comments varying by thickness levels of the Player
i loved this one, so i snatched it from the main thread.
Faraw wrote:If there was something I'd like to see added it'd be more comments from Bria (on top of the aforementioned player ones), things like comments on her and/or the player's level of thicc/thin, comments if she is bigger then the player or the other way around etc. And while I spew potentially undoable features it'd be nice if it was possible for her to use friendly swallow on you at lower bond-levels or if you're thinner then her.

15. More interactive escape mechanics when in NPC belly.
Give us some buttons to push to increase our chances of escaping NPC bellies. Like forcing an escape attempt tick every 10 buttonpushes or so.

16. Ironing out Bugs with NPC Preds in general.
currently fighting against preds is prone to a lot of minor or bigger bugs.

1. Voreroboros-Bug: its possible to vore the person that vored you if timing is bad, resulting in a white screen of death.
2. Undigestable Limbo: at least in my case, getting swallowed with a dead npc in your belly totally prevents getting any acid or escape ticks, meaning i am stuck in enemy bellys for good without any mechanics going of at all.
3. Camera issues: it would be very nice if the camera proberly followed around your pred and you could turn and zoom in on that mean belly that got the better of you. right now this "can" happen, but more often then not it gets stuck in a ceiling, is imovable and so on. the experience could be better.
4. Life Bar: We have no idea if we are dying or messing up escape checks. my health bar is invisible when i am in an npc belly. also i have no idea how my escape attempts are going. some visible feedback would be nice.
5. Crashes: getting digested, when it works, plays of as a normal death complete with reloads. Thats good. sadly i noticed that the game freezes and crashes suspiciously often when you get disposed like this. Maybe it could be improved?

17. Blocking Pred swallow attempts.
Right now, blocking preds does not prevent getting you swallowed, which means proper blocking does not get rewarded.
i suggest that as a baseline, blocks should prevent swallow calculations or at least give a massive bonus.
to make up for the inconvinience on our side, there should be weapon mods for our devour weapons to ignore block and maybe even get a free Vore attempt when YOU block someone.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby sdaeeds » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:53 pm

For the mini-gts feature, linking vore level to size would be a good progression. Would have to change what values result in which belly.

I would really like there to be a kind of limitless scale for the thickness mod too. I feel like the spectrum passes too quickly at the higher levels and could use slower progression and a larger overall scale.

Really just aesthetic suggestions. Love this mod and it's got me back on the Fallout horse for a while now.
sdaeeds
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:01 am

I can introduce a way to change the progression scale of thicc vore. Maybe a slider in MCM? Most of the math parts of the mod are using variables, so it wouldn't be too much to open the scale division to user input. Also, you can already change the overall scale when you set the sliders. So combine that with the ability to change the division of growth/shrink per tick, then the player would have complete control.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Galmar1313 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:52 pm

18. AOE passive swallow corpses effect for npcs
A way for npcs to swallow nearby corpses. For example an npc walks past a dead body and swallows it i guess you could call it cleaning up? :D. Just something that ive been trying to do myself but to no avail. Of course it could be annoying and frustrating if an npc swallowed a corpse you intended to loot but just have an option to turn it off.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby sdaeeds » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:23 am

Galmar1313 wrote:18. AOE passive swallow corpses effect for npcs
A way for npcs to swallow nearby corpses. For example an npc walks past a dead body and swallows it i guess you could call it cleaning up? :D. Just something that ive been trying to do myself but to no avail. Of course it could be annoying and frustrating if an npc swallowed a corpse you intended to loot but just have an option to turn it off.

If there was a command to have your npc swallow something or someone, that'd be pretty cool.
sdaeeds
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:02 am

19. Gender Specific Audio
pretty much the same thing as the addon for skyrim devourment mod. Have the ability to use Gender specific Audio depending on the gender of the prey. Perhaps even race specific if you want to go a step further. You don't have to create any audio just give us the possibility.
Galmar1313
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game