Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 9/21/20

Postby RedEye241 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:07 am

Ah fair enough thanks for clearing up the misconception
RedEye241
New to the forum

Postby bledthorn » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:46 am

quick question is the newpaper girl a non % chance encounter the only time i've ever get to fight her is when i actively select fighting her
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:32 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Point me to the lines where you've made improvements. I'll see about making them part of the main trunk.

The changes are mostly to the Checkprime and Checkprime2 functions, around line 3570 in my copy. Though, if you diff it against the base 1.11.1 script you should be able to see the changes pretty easily.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:22 pm

Code: Select all
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/schoolBathroom.rpy", line 70, in script call
    call stallLook from _call_stallLook
  File "game/scripts/schoolBathroom.rpy", line 94, in script
    python:
  File "game/scripts/schoolBathroom.rpy", line 96, in <module>
    unseenList.remove(randomName)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "C:\Users\MYUSERNAMEHERE\Downloads\RyanshowVVNReborn-1.11.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\MYUSERNAMEHERE\Downloads\RyanshowVVNReborn-1.11.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\MYUSERNAMEHERE\Downloads\RyanshowVVNReborn-1.11.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 713, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ryanshow VVN Reborn 1.11.1
Sat Sep 26 19:20:56 2020

Mens bathroom, met a girl there, told her I am sorry for the disturbance, got the crash
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MalachiXX » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:53 pm

Is there any special event you have to complete to progress in the story of Aubrey? I've allowed her to vore Cody all three ways at least 4 times each and showed up for the aftershow each time. I always get the same answer....
Spoiler: show
You feel like you've made progess with Aubrey but she's not quite ready to open up....

Is there something I'm missing or do you just have to keep doing it until the ending changes?

Malachi
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby RedEye241 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:50 am

MalachiXX wrote:Is there any special event you have to complete to progress in the story of Aubrey? I've allowed her to vore Cody all three ways at least 4 times each and showed up for the aftershow each time. I always get the same answer....
You feel like you've made progess with Aubrey but she's not quite ready to open up....

Is there something I'm missing or do you just have to keep doing it until the ending changes?

Malachi
I was wondering this as well I also hadn't maanged to be haird vore, so any advice in that would be appreciated.
RedEye241
New to the forum

Postby DB1224 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:10 am

RedEye241 wrote:
MalachiXX wrote:Is there any special event you have to complete to progress in the story of Aubrey? I've allowed her to vore Cody all three ways at least 4 times each and showed up for the aftershow each time. I always get the same answer....

Malachi
I was wondering this as well I also hadn't maanged to be haird vore, so any advice in that would be appreciated.

For the vore, it seems to be decided when the fight start. So you need to keep encountering her.
To progress with her story, I think you also need to win against her a few times, not just getting eaten.
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby MalachiXX » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:35 pm

DB1224,

That's an interesting theory. I'm going to try it. I have beaten her but I tend to beat her the way she wants to be beaten. I'm toying with the idea of being merciful when winning to see if that works.

RedEye241,
If you have a mouse with a scrollwheel you can back up from any action and repeat the action you just attempted. This becomes very useful since Ryanshow told us that 'It's not how you fight Aubrey, but how you lose to her' that determines which vore she will use. I think it also has something to do with how far you have progressed in the story but mainly on what battle did you lose to her is the deciding factor.
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby RedEye241 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:37 pm

Thanks I found the hair vore bit.
RedEye241
New to the forum

Postby MalachiXX » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:39 am

RedEye241,

I still haven't gotten any further in the story than "looks like you're making progress but she's not ready......"
I don't know what to do to move the story along but according to a review above, there is more to discover.

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:36 pm

Aubrey progress

Rape and kill her
Get a thigh job from her after getting thigh vored
Get breast vored and tell her the milk is too expensive in the cafeteria
Get hair vored, meet her in the mall and say yes to making a lil extra money
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:54 pm

RC8015 wrote:
Code: Select all
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "C:\Users\MYUSERNAMEHERE\Downloads\RyanshowVVNReborn-1.11.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\MYUSERNAMEHERE\Downloads\RyanshowVVNReborn-1.11.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\MYUSERNAMEHERE\Downloads\RyanshowVVNReborn-1.11.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 713, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ryanshow VVN Reborn 1.11.1
Sat Sep 26 19:20:56 2020

Mens bathroom, met a girl there, told her I am sorry for the disturbance, got the crash

Ugh, this really should happen. I don't understand how it could happen. Still I added some extra code to try and prevent it. Also never save during these sequences. Not sure renpy handles arrays well.

Also big thanks to Seifens for that little improvement to the check prime thing. I like the prose they put in there.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby MalachiXX » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:34 pm

Ryanshow

It's been awful quiet on this site lately.......

How are things progressing?

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:56 pm

I have another update ready to go. Mega.nz has had some trouble with uploads lately but I think I got it going now.

Been working on another girl as well from a patron. Things are still coming along.

The next story sequence has gone through a couple rewrites at this point with me becoming dissatisfied with the direction. I'm putting it on the back burner for now. I can make progress on the patron additions at least.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby MalachiXX » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:12 pm

Ryanshow,

sounds good. Can't wait til we get to see the next update.
BTW, I've sent you a PM.

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:06 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I have another update ready to go. Mega.nz has had some trouble with uploads lately but I think I got it going now.

Been working on another girl as well from a patron. Things are still coming along.

The next story sequence has gone through a couple rewrites at this point with me becoming dissatisfied with the direction. I'm putting it on the back burner for now. I can make progress on the patron additions at least.

Ryanshow,

Did you get the update to work or is it still giving you trouble? The only link we have to Mega is still showing the last update 1.11.1
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Christess12 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:11 am

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but Malachi I'm sure Ryanshow will release whatever they want when they think it's ready to be released. It's only been a week since you last asked, I'm sure they're working on it when they can and want to. These things take a lot of work and that work takes time, not to mention everything else I'm sure they have going on in their life. So I think you should be able to understand and have a little patience for one of the best vore games ever made.

Again I apologize if this was a bit of a dick thing to do, but I felt like it would certainly annoy me if someone kept asking... I may just be less tolerant for it then Ryanshow though...
Want some fun? I RP and get off on pleasing others however I can, just PM me and I can fulfill your wildest fantasies.
Christess12
Been posting for a bit

Postby MalachiXX » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:02 am

Christess12,

I don't take offense. I just wanted clarification. On Oct 21st Ryanshow said he had another update ready to go (that's a quote). Then he says that Mega has been giving him trouble but he thinks he's got it fixed. (that's a quote)
Then when you go to the link at the bottom of the post it takes you to Mega but it's the previous update. I just wanted to be sure that he realized that the link is still leading to the original update (1.11.1).

So.....did he post the wrong message by mistake, that's forgivable or, does he have an update for us and the link is still stuck with the previous post and he is unaware of that fact?
I just wanted to know if the 'update' he was referring to is 1.11.1 or a newer update that we have not seen yet due to some issue still on-going with Mega.

These things happen but if no one tells the developer they can sometimes go merrily on thinking things are working just fine and suddenly get a really nasty surprise. One of the other games I just updated still has the previous update log on the flash screen giving all the update features. Unfortunately, they are generic and could easily apply to the new update so it turned out to be confusing. The developer apologized and all is right with the world.

Malachi
Last edited by MalachiXX on Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby bobbobbob » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:37 pm

Exited for the update!
bobbobbob
New to the forum

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:43 pm

Can't wait for more content, loved the additional girls in the chess club!
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game