Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby 2410561942 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:10 am

umm when i open my save file i found it were all messy codes, is it normal? :|
User avatar
2410561942
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:08 pm

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby Seifens » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:14 pm

Are you trying to read your save using notepad or something? Renpy saves using a binary format, so the files aren't human readable and will look corrupted if opened with a text editor. You'll find the same is true with most files that aren't literally text documents.
User avatar
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby 2410561942 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:41 am

Seifens wrote:Are you trying to read your save using notepad or something? Renpy saves using a binary format, so the files aren't human readable and will look corrupted if opened with a text editor. You'll find the same is true with most files that aren't literally text documents.

i see, ummm so is there any way to open it correctly?
User avatar
2410561942
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:08 pm

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby hexcorsist » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:55 am

2410561942 wrote:
Seifens wrote:Are you trying to read your save using notepad or something? Renpy saves using a binary format, so the files aren't human readable and will look corrupted if opened with a text editor. You'll find the same is true with most files that aren't literally text documents.

i see, ummm so is there any way to open it correctly?


I use this website to cheat in Ren'py games

https://www.saveeditonline.com/
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby 2410561942 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:39 am

hexcorsist wrote:
2410561942 wrote:
Seifens wrote:Are you trying to read your save using notepad or something? Renpy saves using a binary format, so the files aren't human readable and will look corrupted if opened with a text editor. You'll find the same is true with most files that aren't literally text documents.

i see, ummm so is there any way to open it correctly?


I use this website to cheat in Ren'py games

https://www.saveeditonline.com/

thx! let me see how it works
User avatar
2410561942
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:08 pm

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby Imnothere44 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:50 am

Anyone know how to progress the sidequest with britty, the bratty girl from outside the school? Also, are there any other quests like that?
Imnothere44
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:21 am

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby 2quick4u » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:27 am

Imnothere44 wrote:Anyone know how to progress the sidequest with britty, the bratty girl from outside the school? Also, are there any other quests like that?


Britt is just to rescue from the front, and then play an encounter inside the teachers lounge. Nothing else for britt

And several

Bank Girl
Rock paper scissors girl
Fin domme chick mall
Shrink chick
Councilor

And more
User avatar
2quick4u
Participator
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby darkdino » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:32 am

What is bank girl?
darkdino
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:00 am

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby 2quick4u » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:08 am

darkdino wrote:What is bank girl?


Repeatedly jerk off in the school bathroom and You'll meet her!
User avatar
2quick4u
Participator
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby FuturisticMan » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:03 pm

I'm still trying to see an Unbirth scene now, I know there is one with Nicole but I can't understand what she wants from me!!!
User avatar
FuturisticMan
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:18 am

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:51 pm

So, I'm playing on Android and whenever Carrie finishes me with no reformers, the game crashes right before where I assume the soul binding scene is. I installed the bug fix patch, but it's still happening... Help?
User avatar
CrystalKiller88
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:53 am

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby nukers1 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:22 pm

Will the milfy herm mother be able to cv you?
nukers1
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 am

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:57 pm

CrystalKiller88 wrote:So, I'm playing on Android and whenever Carrie finishes me with no reformers, the game crashes right before where I assume the soul binding scene is. I installed the bug fix patch, but it's still happening... Help?


Never mind, it was a problem on my end. I fixed it. Also, Carrie's really fun! I like her scenes a lot~
User avatar
CrystalKiller88
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:53 am

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby MalachiXX » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:52 pm

FuturisticMan wrote:I'm still trying to see an Unbirth scene now, I know there is one with Nicole but I can't understand what she wants from me!!!


Spoiler: show
Just keep letting her Vore you by talking to her and having her increase your stats while you become more desirable to her. You will progress past Oral Vore and Anal Vore to Cleavage Vore. After you've gotten that far the last is Unbirth


Just keep doing what you are already doing.

Malachi
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:44 am

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby Sora » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:56 pm

Can someone explain to me what exactly you need to do to have the mall lady take you home?
User avatar
Sora
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby 2quick4u » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:31 pm

Sora wrote:Can someone explain to me what exactly you need to do to have the mall lady take you home?


Fight her once, be cooperative and get and ending to the fight that doesnt piss her off (I e, following instructions)

Next, go to the mall with 2k in cash MINIMUM, and you should have the option to search for the mall.lady.
User avatar
2quick4u
Participator
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby Sora » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:13 am

2quick4u wrote:
Sora wrote:Can someone explain to me what exactly you need to do to have the mall lady take you home?


Fight her once, be cooperative and get and ending to the fight that doesnt piss her off (I e, following instructions)

Next, go to the mall with 2k in cash MINIMUM, and you should have the option to search for the mall.lady.


Much gratitude my friend!
User avatar
Sora
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby darkdino » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:03 am

This is still being updated right?
darkdino
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:00 am

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby Hansony » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:57 am

darkdino wrote:This is still being updated right?

It was updated less the 2 months ago, why are you even asking?
If a game haven't been updated for 6-8 months, then I can see why you would ask, but less then 2 months?.. you need some patience man.
Hansony
Participator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 6:16 am

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby darkdino » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:30 am

Sorry, hadn't checked my bad.
darkdino
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:00 am

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: addonexus369, alucardv, Anlanar, Bemmer60, BNDraco15, BobVan, CacameAwemedinade, ClosetScalie, ComradeBlue, darknessblades, Deathincarnate, elda21, Ellathehead, EvilScotsman, Firebrick, Godzillamegadoomsday, Hof64, jaebomber, jokerert1, Katana70065, Krunchlesnitchles, MaiyuKai, Marcasus, Mastmark, meatsofa, megafaget, mehanik, Montybill, mysta, Nathairach, Netjak, Nidabutt, PakBat, QMR, quest, Rasuno, Sanses, sanvich101, Skybloodsoul, Trubot527, voreexpert176, WarmBeanDip, why1234, zempaibanana