Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 9/21/20

Postby RedEye241 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:33 pm

Doughnutz2000 wrote:Can't wait for more content, loved the additional girls in the chess club!

Do you mean the rock paper scissors club (just want to make sure I'm not missing content sorry to bother you)
RedEye241
New to the forum

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:00 pm

RedEye241 wrote:
Doughnutz2000 wrote:Can't wait for more content, loved the additional girls in the chess club!

Do you mean the rock paper scissors club (just want to make sure I'm not missing content sorry to bother you)

Totally what I meant XD
My brain scrambled, oof
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RedEye241 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:31 am

cool
RedEye241
New to the forum

Postby 2quick4u » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:55 am

Hey, question on lore/story.

Way back when, it was implied limited was basically approaching "Men's and Herm's best, last hope for continued survival".

How was that gonna work out? Was he going to get a new mathematical concept to help him teach? Heres some theory crafting noone asked for.

In my headcanon, I was thinking Imitod would eventually be able to use Logramethic Functions to exponentially increase someone potential to weild The Equations. It would cost you nearly ALL of your will to use LOG, as you are both battling the hopeless depression that the Meatfolk live with, and forcing them to absorb the potential to learn information that would take the average person, 12 years of primary school at a decent location.

You'd then gift these new potential men/herms part of your attributes by either Square Rooting, Cube Rooting, or Quad Rooting your current stats, bumping yourself down, but dramatically increasing their survival chances.

Youd then be able to "reset" your "skeletal equation" (basically the unsolved/unbalanced bit of an algebraic problem before it gets solved) by "Balancing" it with USEF Enhanced women, giving you a loop that allows you to reset the World Difficulty, but requires you to continue to increase it at the same time.

Because balance.

This would continue until you eventually get a Man/Herm in your Illicit class that wants to go into politics and, once you teach them your abilities, they survive the political hellscape to actually change shit for penis owners in the world.

Better reformer purchase options, safe zones in major cities, and reformer stipends for those who can perform critical city jobs.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby MalachiXX » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:41 pm

2quick4u,

That is an interesting idea. I don't know how it will play out but I suspect that the world Cody lives in is too far gone down the rabbit hole that raising a political figure to a high enough status that he can begin to change the opinions of women everwhere will work. He would need to be a god that is totally unassailable or he would be eaten the first time he popped his head up.
Remember, Cody has mainly survived by having strong female friends that occasionally eat him but love him alive more than they would losing him and by keeping a low profile.
He may very well be the oldest, mostly independent, male alive on this earth; which is why, if he dies permanently, the male and herm races lose to subjugation and eventual extinction
I like the idea, but it may have been one that needed to be implemented only a decade or so after females became the dominant gender.
Now, not only are the laws totally in favor of females being in charge, but the social standing of males and herms being set so low, is totally entrenched in society.

That's a tremendous amount of inertia to overcome

I don't see a single person succeeding without some serious help

Malachi
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Soroxas77 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:16 pm

2quick4u wrote:Hey, question on lore/story.

Way back when, it was implied limited was basically approaching "Men's and Herm's best, last hope for continued survival".

How was that gonna work out? Was he going to get a new mathematical concept to help him teach? Heres some theory crafting noone asked for.

In my headcanon, I was thinking Imitod would eventually be able to use Logramethic Functions to exponentially increase someone potential to weild The Equations. It would cost you nearly ALL of your will to use LOG, as you are both battling the hopeless depression that the Meatfolk live with, and forcing them to absorb the potential to learn information that would take the average person, 12 years of primary school at a decent location.

You'd then gift these new potential men/herms part of your attributes by either Square Rooting, Cube Rooting, or Quad Rooting your current stats, bumping yourself down, but dramatically increasing their survival chances.

Youd then be able to "reset" your "skeletal equation" (basically the unsolved/unbalanced bit of an algebraic problem before it gets solved) by "Balancing" it with USEF Enhanced women, giving you a loop that allows you to reset the World Difficulty, but requires you to continue to increase it at the same time.

Because balance.

This would continue until you eventually get a Man/Herm in your Illicit class that wants to go into politics and, once you teach them your abilities, they survive the political hellscape to actually change shit for penis owners in the world.

Better reformer purchase options, safe zones in major cities, and reformer stipends for those who can perform critical city jobs.

Honestly, I didn't want to bring it up. Why a few vore games imply their protagonists are the last, best hope for humanity. One Interactive story had a pair of regular ass twins and both of them need not survive.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:45 pm

Added another new girl to the administrative offices. She isn't randomly encountered. She's entirely a choice to run up against.

Why would you want to run into her?

She's a shortcut to your room from school.

Saying anymore would spoil it. Oral vore is involved along with disposal elements.

Sandy is also added to the cafeteria as a randomly occurring encounter. She is oral vore as well. There needed to be *some* danger to going int the cafeteria after all. Might add more at some point.

Enjoy.

pc https://mega.nz/file/lEcRBAyA#Bc3V0o2Fa ... M0YXm_RwVI
mac https://mega.nz/file/VBdDnK7a#RPp_O8Pmw ... l2Zjglll3Q
android https://mega.nz/file/EQEzHK7J#VVI6dKtnC ... yYXxFmBlFE
chromebook https://mega.nz/file/tQdDUIpT#rrpqWlR9M ... j2uuXx68Xo

You'll notice we jumped two version numbers... 1.11.2 was an absolute shit show and took some time to sort out where things went wrong. Sorry for the delays and lack of communication.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 11/12/20

Postby Mestrus » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:40 pm

Thank you! Can't wait to try it out.
Mestrus
Been posting for a bit

Postby RedEye241 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:41 pm

thanks for the update it will be fun
RedEye241
New to the forum

Postby 2quick4u » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:19 pm

Soroxas77 wrote:
2quick4u wrote:-snip-

Honestly, I didn't want to bring it up. Why a few vore games imply their protagonists are the last, best hope for humanity. One Interactive story had a pair of regular ass twins and both of them need not survive.

Because fap-worthy power fantasy? I mean, in the example I posted, it would be less "the player saves everyone" and more "the player helps people fend for themselves" which, honestly, I feel is significantly more rewarding, and better as a Trope.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:01 pm

Honestly this main plot isn't going to be a literary masterpiece. I wrote a lot of it when I was 20. Ten years later I'm trying to salvage something halfway decent out of the mess I wrote back then when I wasn't half the writer I am now.

That said I wouldn't call Cody the last best hope. Women have all the power here. Cody only by circumstance has an ability to fend for himself mostly. Not to save any population. The story will show how that makes a difference in the end with some ingenuity.

That is when I get around to writing the rest of the story... it's a daunting piece.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby funfetish » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:32 pm

I wonder what you would create if you would create a sequel
i've always adored this game!
funfetish
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:06 pm

funfetish wrote:I wonder what you would create if you would create a sequel
i've always adored this game!

There are several ideas for projects beyond this. There are prototype builds for a couple of them unreleased.

One a typing of the dead style thing where you have to type words quickly to avoid getting digested for good by hot girls.

The second a truth or dare game where you have to strategize how to stay out of stomachs and whole by learning the patterns of the other players.

While I'm still busy with this though they remain incomplete.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby 2quick4u » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Mother of god.

The ability to see what you are replace numbers with is a HUGE QoL change.

Thank you very much
2quick4u
Participator

Postby ejames » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:51 pm

I just wonder how much story is left; love the update; can't wait for the next one.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:34 pm

2quick4u wrote:Mother of god.

The ability to see what you are replace numbers with is a HUGE QoL change.

Thank you very much

Thank Seifens

It was their idea AND CODE

I just incorporated it into the game.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby kuman2011 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:44 am

An out of context post but its just something I would like to point out regarding Herms that you mentioned in the game (not even sure if this was brought up before but I hope it wasn't). The term Hermaphrodite (more commonly known today as Futa thanks to Hentai) is originated to the Greek deity Hermaphrodite who was the child of Hermes and Aphrodite. They were a combination of both man and woman where they had both male and female genitals meaning they had a vagina, a penis and testicles as well as breasts and the features of a woman. Technically speaking, the Herms in your game are not really Herms but rather what is now known as Shemales which are, to put it VERY crudely, Men with tits. If you want your Herms to be....well...Herms then maybe add a Vagina in the art? Otherwise the herms in your game are just traps rather than woman with male genitals.
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Throku » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:59 pm

kuman2011 wrote:An out of context post but its just something I would like to point out regarding Herms that you mentioned in the game (not even sure if this was brought up before but I hope it wasn't). The term Hermaphrodite (more commonly known today as Futa thanks to Hentai) is originated to the Greek deity Hermaphrodite who was the child of Hermes and Aphrodite. They were a combination of both man and woman where they had both male and female genitals meaning they had a vagina, a penis and testicles as well as breasts and the features of a woman. Technically speaking, the Herms in your game are not really Herms but rather what is now known as Shemales which are, to put it VERY crudely, Men with tits. If you want your Herms to be....well...Herms then maybe add a Vagina in the art? Otherwise the herms in your game are just traps rather than woman with male genitals.

Never ever seen futa refer to a hermaphodite, it has always been a female body and male genitals.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby kuman2011 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:36 am

Throku wrote:
kuman2011 wrote:An out of context post but its just something I would like to point out regarding Herms that you mentioned in the game (not even sure if this was brought up before but I hope it wasn't). The term Hermaphrodite (more commonly known today as Futa thanks to Hentai) is originated to the Greek deity Hermaphrodite who was the child of Hermes and Aphrodite. They were a combination of both man and woman where they had both male and female genitals meaning they had a vagina, a penis and testicles as well as breasts and the features of a woman. Technically speaking, the Herms in your game are not really Herms but rather what is now known as Shemales which are, to put it VERY crudely, Men with tits. If you want your Herms to be....well...Herms then maybe add a Vagina in the art? Otherwise the herms in your game are just traps rather than woman with male genitals.

Never ever seen futa refer to a hermaphodite, it has always been a female body and male genitals.

That's the thing. Complete Female body with something extra downstairs. Rather than the male genitals replacing the female ones
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Throku » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:37 pm

kuman2011 wrote:
Throku wrote:

That's the thing. Complete Female body with something extra downstairs. Rather than the male genitals replacing the female ones

No every futa I've come across since I first stubled upon the phenomenon like fifteen - twenty years ago has been without female genitals.
Throku
May I take your order?

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game