Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 3/5/19

Postby bebopy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:19 pm

Just a quick question, I typically play on the PC but decided to try it :!: on my Android, it works fine, I'm loving it. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to save manually,and the autosave keeps me locked in a belly if I fail a few times
bebopy
Participator

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:23 pm

bebopy wrote:Just a quick question, I typically play on the PC but decided to try it :!: on my Android, it works fine, I'm loving it. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to save manually,and the autosave keeps me locked in a belly if I fail a few times

I gotcha. Look at the bottom of the screen. There should be a button labeled "Menu." Hit that, then you should see the save button on the left side of the screen. Select it, then tap one of the boxes on the right. Then that's one saved game.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:29 pm

Actually, I am having one problem. I'm trying to download the new version to my android, but when I go to install it, it won't install. I've enabled installing unknown apps, so I don't know what's wrong. Can anyone help me?
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:03 pm

CrystalKiller88 wrote:Actually, I am having one problem. I'm trying to download the new version to my android, but when I go to install it, it won't install. I've enabled installing unknown apps, so I don't know what's wrong. Can anyone help me?

Well, after a LOT of tinkering, I got it working. I had to delete the old version and install the new one. This meant deleting my saves, but that's a small price to pay for the app, I suppose.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby lypo » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:06 pm

I have the same issue. I had to delete the old version to install the new one.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:49 pm

CrystalKiller88 wrote:
CrystalKiller88 wrote:Actually, I am having one problem. I'm trying to download the new version to my android, but when I go to install it, it won't install. I've enabled installing unknown apps, so I don't know what's wrong. Can anyone help me?

Well, after a LOT of tinkering, I got it working. I had to delete the old version and install the new one. This meant deleting my saves, but that's a small price to pay for the app, I suppose.

I figured out that you can go into the file folder using a file explorer I use es file explorer and find your saves and copy them before you update to a new version then after you reinstall just paste your old saves in the new file folder. It worked for me to keep my saves.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:18 pm

lypo wrote:
CrystalKiller88 wrote:

I figured out that you can go into the file folder using a file explorer I use es file explorer and find your saves and copy them before you update to a new version then after you reinstall just paste your old saves in the new file folder. It worked for me to keep my saves.

Ah, I see. I'll keep that in mind for the next update.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:11 pm

CrystalKiller88 wrote:ryanshowseason3,
So, I checked out most of the content so far, minus most of the stuff with Felicia as I'm saving it for later when I have more time to... appreciate it. My one suggestion is, there should be a way for you to interact with the bully directly instead of just watching her, unless I missed something. Other than that though, I definitely enjoyed what I've played so far!

There are different tiers for the patreon, ones that add smaller scenes and some add larger ones.

The locker bully scene was a small one. Adding interaction between her and the player would likely mean a player digestion scene(Which I like to detail more), a check or way to avoid it(so as not to railroad the player into failure) and then on top of that another game over scene in case the player had no reformers.

Fitting all that into a "small" scene on top of the choice and resolution aspect of it already? A bit more than the tier called for. And at the moment I can't just add Uber long extensions to everything, I've got like 7 patient commissioners waiting for me to get to them after this round of game dev is complete heh.

So it's not really a question of "Would it make thematic sense and be good for the game?" Because yes it would and your suggestion is valid and good.

The question is whether it makes sense given the reward level it was made for? Do I give the same level of detail to a $5 dollar patron as I do a $50 patron? Probly not.

But thanks for bringing it up all the same, because some of these design choices will definitely seem strange as to "Why wasn't more detail put in here at this spot? Or on this character?" And that's the reason why, the reward level determined the level of detail. Also patrons can over pay me for extras, some have even paid outside the patreon system to support me which has made their rewards far more expansive than they otherwise would be.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 10/2/18

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:27 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Once you've done a date in a specific area say the park, she won't show up there again until you've done all the dates in different locations and met her again in the bathroom. That resets all the flags and lets you encounter her again.

Your second date is likely in another location. 4 of them in all.

Otherwise when everything is set for you to encounter her in a location for a date it's a 50-50 chance. Shouldn't be too hard to see her after a try or two. I wanted it to be somewhat random though, the idea being that you might be trying to accomplish something else and then she show up out of the blue and whisks you somewhere else you didn't want to go.

Does 'doing a date in the park' mean you meet her in the park, or that she takes you there after you encounter her? And what do you have to do to trigger the 50-50 chance, cause waiting doesn't seem to do it.

So, I checked out most of the content so far, minus most of the stuff with Felicia as I'm saving it for later when I have more time to... appreciate it. My one suggestion is, there should be a way for you to interact with the bully directly instead of just watching her, unless I missed something. Other than that though, I definitely enjoyed what I've played so far!

I second this. The girl in the mall dumping Keegan too.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:28 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:

There are different tiers for the patreon, ones that add smaller scenes and some add larger ones.

The locker bully scene was a small one. Adding interaction between her and the player would likely mean a player digestion scene(Which I like to detail more), a check or way to avoid it(so as not to railroad the player into failure) and then on top of that another game over scene in case the player had no reformers.

Fitting all that into a "small" scene on top of the choice and resolution aspect of it already? A bit more than the tier called for. And at the moment I can't just add Uber long extensions to everything, I've got like 7 patient commissioners waiting for me to get to them after this round of game dev is complete heh.

So it's not really a question of "Would it make thematic sense and be good for the game?" Because yes it would and your suggestion is valid and good.

The question is whether it makes sense given the reward level it was made for? Do I give the same level of detail to a $5 dollar patron as I do a $50 patron? Probly not.

But thanks for bringing it up all the same, because some of these design choices will definitely seem strange as to "Why wasn't more detail put in here at this spot? Or on this character?" And that's the reason why, the reward level determined the level of detail. Also patrons can over pay me for extras, some have even paid outside the patreon system to support me which has made their rewards far more expansive than they otherwise would be.

Ah, I see now. That's a fair reason. Still a good scene, regardless, even if it's not Cody being turned into jiggling girl fat.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:41 am

So glad to see more awesome content, I'd love to be able to feed myself to my sister in a future update. Though for some reason it's impossible to delete my old saves from previous games. I tried deleting all the old game versions and clearing out the recycle bin, but still when I start the game it's full of my old saves froma completely different game version. I've tried deleting the saved game folder but when I start the game again they're still there, even if I delete all the game versions and redownload it as soon as I start it up the old saves are back. Is there any way to get rid of the saves? And how are they even getting there?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby lypo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:25 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:Once you've done a date in a specific area say the park, she won't show up there again until you've done all the dates in different locations and met her again in the bathroom. That resets all the flags and lets you encounter her again.

Your second date is likely in another location. 4 of them in all.

Otherwise when everything is set for you to encounter her in a location for a date it's a 50-50 chance. Shouldn't be too hard to see her after a try or two. I wanted it to be somewhat random though, the idea being that you might be trying to accomplish something else and then she show up out of the blue and whisks you somewhere else you didn't want to go.

Does 'doing a date in the park' mean you meet her in the park, or that she takes you there after you encounter her? And what do you have to do to trigger the 50-50 chance, cause waiting doesn't seem to do it.

I was having trouble figuring out how to progress the Felicia stuff too. I finally figured out that after every date you have to masturbate in the bathroom again until she shows up to catch you or save you again.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:43 pm

lypo wrote:I was having trouble figuring out how to progress the Felicia stuff too. I finally figured out that after every date you have to masturbate in the bathroom again until she shows up to catch you or save you again.

Ah, there we go. Thank you.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Hivelord » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:15 am

2quick4u wrote:
thdergonberg wrote:any hints on how to beat the soccer mum bit i just cant seam to figure it out

Fill ALL 3 bars on the bottom to green. And REACH the end of the encounter with lust UNDER 75%, as the end of the encounter WILL spike your lust high.

Do that and you win. Anything else and she eats you.

General strategy:

Divide her with a Double-Digit number
Multiply your social with a double digit number.
(These combined both use up time
Compliment each of her features until they hit green
Stall for time until it shows her on her knees
(WARNING: Stalling using the "lust reduction" option can also remove complement progress)
Use integrate at this point to reset your lust

You DO get additional numbers during the encounter. So if you have to Integrate earlier to reduce lust... all hope is not lost.

Your prize is sex, and an optional consensual vore scene. Note, taking the latter will not progress the "integration" search if that's how you encountered her.

Where exactly do you get the divide ability? All I have is addition, substraction and intergrate. Even when trying to stall she doesn't seem to slow down and no matter what I can seem to get a single bar green before the end of the encounter.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby NanasBananas » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:14 am

Nice update! I'll start with the issues I found, though:

In the Felicia's date in the school (triggered by meeting her at the mall, I believe), if you agreed to worship her feet the scene ends in your classroom, but the options menu that shows up after the date is the options menu for the hallway.

When Felicia saves you on the bus from being vored with no reformers, you don't gain a reformer but you do lose one, making you wake up in the nurse's office with -1 reformers.

Racing the girl in the gym a second time after losing to her caused an exception:

Code: Select all
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1783, in script call
    call battle from _call_battle_9
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3317, in script call
    call voreRoutine from _call_voreRoutine
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2311, in script call
    call raceEncounter from _call_raceEncounter_1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2278, in script call
    call quickRaceStart from _call_quickRaceStart
  File "game/scripts/QuickRace.rpy", line 8, in script call
    call raceEncounter from _call_raceEncounter
  File "game/scripts/QuickRace.rpy", line 50, in script
    $ herSpeed = renpy.random.randint(1,spd_difficulty)
  File "game/scripts/QuickRace.rpy", line 50, in <module>
ValueError: non-integer stop for randrange()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1783, in script call
    call battle from _call_battle_9
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3317, in script call
    call voreRoutine from _call_voreRoutine
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2311, in script call
    call raceEncounter from _call_raceEncounter_1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2278, in script call
    call quickRaceStart from _call_quickRaceStart
  File "game/scripts/QuickRace.rpy", line 8, in script call
    call raceEncounter from _call_raceEncounter
  File "game/scripts/QuickRace.rpy", line 50, in script
  File "E:\Mega Music Vault\Andrew Miller\RyanshowVVNReborn-1.7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Mega Music Vault\Andrew Miller\RyanshowVVNReborn-1.7.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/QuickRace.rpy", line 50, in <module>
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 242, in randint
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 198, in randrange
ValueError: non-integer stop for randrange()

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ryanshow VVN Reborn 1.7.0
Thu Mar 07 15:11:47 2019

I opened the code to take a look, I believe the problem is that you multiply the race_difficulty by a fraction (in lines 68 and 110), which turns it into a float, then spd_difficulty is set to race_difficulty and given to randint (on line 50), which throws an exception if given a value that's not a whole number. I tried converting race_difficulty to an int after the multiplication and opened the game again and it seemed to work.

Now, as far as actual content goes...
I really like Felicia, every scene with her was enjoyable! Though I do kinda feel like she was missing some closure... It would be cool if we could actually become her foot-slave at some point, or if there was another level of relationship which opened something like a more willing foot-worshiping scene, kinda like how we can get willingly abused and devoured by Alex once we reach a certain point. It just felt like there were more places for things to go after doing all the dates a second time, but it ended there... (unless I missed something?)

Would be cool for instance if after reaching another level in our relationship with Felicia we could start giving her money a bit more willingly. This could be done either in exchange for sexual favors (I'm thinking an edging footjob where we have to pay to cum), just because she's awesome and sexy and deserves our money (as may be pointed out by either us or her), by going on more willing dates with her like the ice cream one, or even during existing dates, like after hearing her reasons for spending your money you could decide that those expenses were for a good cause and should be on you, and you pay her again what you owe (not sure if this might not ruin the findom vibes for Felicia though...). Then if you end up giving her all your money, or say, you run out of money to pay her after having willingly given her over a certain amount, she might just decide she likes you enough to keep you instead of selling you and let you repay your dept by being her permanent foot-slave...
Mm, all this is probably wishful thinking on my part, but I just spent a while brainstorming and thought I'd share my thoughts... :D

Other than her, the racing girl was also very hot, a short but very sweet encounter.

And yeah, seeing the bully actually get pictures does make me wish we could interact with her and try to save the bullied kid... Hmm, maybe I should pay for an expansion for her at some point...
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:02 am

empatheticapathy wrote:

It is on visiting the area that the chance triggers. All dates start in one location and end in another.

The start locations are:
Spoiler: show
park, alley, classroom, mall

Hivelord wrote:
Where exactly do you get the divide ability? All I have is addition, substraction and intergrate. Even when trying to stall she doesn't seem to slow down and no matter what I can seem to get a single bar green before the end of the encounter.

You get abilities by increasing your intelligence. This is mainly done with the librarian encounter.

NanasBananas wrote:Nice update! I'll start with the issues I found, though:

In the Felicia's date in the school (triggered by meeting her at the mall, I believe), if you agreed to worship her feet the scene ends in your classroom, but the options menu that shows up after the date is the options menu for the hallway.

When Felicia saves you on the bus from being vored with no reformers, you don't gain a reformer but you do lose one, making you wake up in the nurse's office with -1 reformers.

Racing the girl in the gym a second time after losing to her caused an exception:

I opened the code to take a look, I believe the problem is that you multiply the race_difficulty by a fraction (in lines 68 and 110), which turns it into a float, then spd_difficulty is set to race_difficulty and given to randint (on line 50), which throws an exception if given a value that's not a whole number. I tried converting race_difficulty to an int after the multiplication and opened the game again and it seemed to work.

Yup definitely overlooked that, I'm far more used to strongly typed languages where the compiler would laugh in your face immediately instead of letting you switch types on the fly. Lint doesn't catch it.

Otherwise great ideas for Felicia, yeah she could have been a much bigger project, the size of the counselor or the Librarian which is actually deceptive because her effort level is off the charts for creating a pool of 100 different questions. Subway likewise is a good amount of code.

Alas Felicia was a patron reward for a regular battle girl. But this particular patron donated extra money to buy image sets not only for her but other images in the game in the last round of updates. So I made Felicia a lot more expansive and nuanced than a regular battle girl would have ended up.

There is also a new scene in the bathroom once you've done all her dates once. She can find you by herself and help you out in the bathroom during one of your sessions...

I'll wait to see if there are anymore bug reports over the weekend and make a bugfix version after that.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Aresbloodfang » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:05 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:So glad to see more awesome content, I'd love to be able to feed myself to my sister in a future update. Though for some reason it's impossible to delete my old saves from previous games. I tried deleting all the old game versions and clearing out the recycle bin, but still when I start the game it's full of my old saves froma completely different game version. I've tried deleting the saved game folder but when I start the game again they're still there, even if I delete all the game versions and redownload it as soon as I start it up the old saves are back. Is there any way to get rid of the saves? And how are they even getting there?

You have to go to c//username /appdata/roaming/renpay/ryanshowvvn folder to delete saves.
Aresbloodfang
Been posting for a bit

Postby funfetish » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:08 pm

I'm at the point where i have to talk to my ex, but she keeps doing the sandwich thing

What am i supposed to do? i can't integrate anywhere anymore except in combat and i've been running around for an hour

Please help!
funfetish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Soroxas77 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:25 am

I take it paying the money just makes her stop showing up?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby HollowSnack » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:33 am

funfetish wrote:I'm at the point where i have to talk to my ex, but she keeps doing the sandwich thing

What am i supposed to do? i can't integrate anywhere anymore except in combat and i've been running around for an hour

Please help!

I think that part hasn't been put in yet.
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game