Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 8/28/18

Postby Erebus » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:18 am

Ah! Thank you!
Erebus
Somewhat familiar

Postby RediQ » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:27 am

Is there a list anywhere of all the scenes in the game?

People mention a lot of them in here that I just can't figure out how to access, maybe because they require certain status or reputation scores or some other condition, like getting to know someone else first... I'd love to be able to find more of the content without having to do a massive amount of experimental poking around saving/reloading/mashing through already-viewed scenes in different areas with different stats...
RediQ
Participator

Postby Erebus » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:39 am

In my very limited experience there's nothing locked behind reputation so far, but there are things that are only available after progressing along in the story, or making certain choices.

Spoiler: show
defeating the bratty student and helping her, a boss battle in the nurse office, going home at certain times and being sent to subway, endurance-surviving a fight with merril (I think) in the teachers longue
Erebus
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:55 pm

RediQ wrote:Is there a list anywhere of all the scenes in the game?

People mention a lot of them in here that I just can't figure out how to access, maybe because they require certain status or reputation scores or some other condition, like getting to know someone else first... I'd love to be able to find more of the content without having to do a massive amount of experimental poking around saving/reloading/mashing through already-viewed scenes in different areas with different stats...

It's not a bad idea.

Does anyone like exploring around for these things?

I'm guessing not unless you've got a skyrim amount of content to literally stumble over. This game obviously does not have that amount of content.

Remind me again if I haven't made the list by the next content release.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:16 pm

If we're talking about scenes as in the images, you could go into "game", then "images", then "characters", then choose whichever character you wanna look at.

If we're talking about scenes as in the images WITH the dialogue, there isn't quite yet, although it's certainly an interesting idea.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:19 pm

Also, @RyanShowSeason3, I had a suggestion for another potential classroom area in the school (whether she's a teacher or student is up for discussion), but it depends on your answer to this question:

What's your opinion on Monster Girls? (In general, not any specific favorites if you have any.)
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:33 pm

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:What's your opinion on Monster Girls? (In general, not any specific favorites if you have any.)

Monster girls as a concept I like. Especially in a vore context.

In the space of this game I'm very hesitant to add them. I'd likely push back on any patron that wanted to add them or contributor for a couple reasons.

I'm not keen on floundering around trying to photoshop them up. It adds complexity I'm not looking to throw into the mix. I wouldn't know what I was doing, and I like the current system I have for shopping girls. I've gotten quick at it and with as much content that is in demand by the patreon... I don't want to lengthen the process. It's taken me nearly three months to finish the first round of rewards. I'm not going to throw a curve ball like that at myself heh.

Then that would be odd narrative wise to have never seen them before when they'd be such a huge oddity. Feels like a bizarre twist to the setting, and I already regret adding a couple other bizarre choices in this mix. Honestly the hypnosis smoking woman doesn't fit at all and the entire chastity concept IMHO was a bad idea that I should never have tried to implement. Similarly Monster girls just aren't the right fit for this one IMO. Sorry.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby RediQ » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:15 pm

Erebus wrote:In my very limited experience there's nothing locked behind reputation so far, but there are things that are only available after progressing along in the story, or making certain choices.

defeating the bratty student and helping her, a boss battle in the nurse office, going home at certain times and being sent to subway, endurance-surviving a fight with merril (I think) in the teachers longue

Oh, THAT'S what people meant by "subway"??

Haha, I'd been totally lost as to how we were supposed to get to a literal actual subway area. Like with trains. Would never have guessed they were just referring to the fast food scene! :lol:
RediQ
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Does anyone like exploring around for these things?

I'm guessing not unless you've got a skyrim amount of content to literally stumble over. This game obviously does not have that amount of content.

That's the wrong way to look at it. Yes, this game doesn't have Skyrim-tier content, but it also doesn't have Skyrim-tier empty space between all the interesting bits. Exploring in VVN is quick, painless, and easy, which isn't true of a lot of other games.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Erebus » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:21 am

RediQ wrote:
Erebus wrote:In my very limited experience there's nothing locked behind reputation so far, but there are things that are only available after progressing along in the story, or making certain choices.

Oh, THAT'S what people meant by "subway"??

Haha, I'd been totally lost as to how we were supposed to get to a literal actual subway area. Like with trains. Would never have guessed they were just referring to the fast food scene! :lol:

I thought the same thing for the longest time. :D
Erebus
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:26 am

Honestly, I have no idea how to trigger some of the scenes (like the subway ones) and honestly I found myself sitting through a lot of the same stuff I've seen before. Heck, I even got a regenerator and I can't remember where I got it from.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:29 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
ThatOneGuy75 wrote:What's your opinion on Monster Girls? (In general, not any specific favorites if you have any.)

Monster girls as a concept I like. Especially in a vore context.

In the space of this game I'm very hesitant to add them. I'd likely push back on any patron that wanted to add them or contributor for a couple reasons.

I'm not keen on floundering around trying to photoshop them up. It adds complexity I'm not looking to throw into the mix. I wouldn't know what I was doing, and I like the current system I have for shopping girls. I've gotten quick at it and with as much content that is in demand by the patreon... I don't want to lengthen the process. It's taken me nearly three months to finish the first round of rewards. I'm not going to throw a curve ball like that at myself heh.

Then that would be odd narrative wise to have never seen them before when they'd be such a huge oddity. Feels like a bizarre twist to the setting, and I already regret adding a couple other bizarre choices in this mix. Honestly the hypnosis smoking woman doesn't fit at all and the entire chastity concept IMHO was a bad idea that I should never have tried to implement. Similarly Monster girls just aren't the right fit for this one IMO. Sorry.

Nah, it's totally understandable. I was actually thinking something along the lines of a science experiment gone wrong with either a student or a teacher and they temporarily turn into a certain Monster Girl. Now that I think about it, it could've probably classified as a boss or a mini boss sometime later in the game. But hey, I understand. The way you word it, it does kind of sound like a pain in the ass to have made.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:38 pm

RealZikik wrote:Honestly, I have no idea how to trigger some of the scenes (like the subway ones) and honestly I found myself sitting through a lot of the same stuff I've seen before. Heck, I even got a regenerator and I can't remember where I got it from.

The subway scenes are activated by progressing far enough in the story and then going to your home. There is a chance of meeting melissa in the kitchen there and she kicks things off from there.

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:Nah, it's totally understandable. I was actually thinking something along the lines of a science experiment gone wrong with either a student or a teacher and they temporarily turn into a certain Monster Girl. Now that I think about it, it could've probably classified as a boss or a mini boss sometime later in the game. But hey, I understand. The way you word it, it does kind of sound like a pain in the ass to have made.

That's not a bad way to go about it though. It's a lot more manageable a concept if it's contained like that and not supposed to be an everyday occurrence. Might still be a lil bizarre. I was just opposed to adding monster girls as an everyday life thing as that dramatically changes the worldscape.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:42 pm

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:Nah, it's totally understandable. I was actually thinking something along the lines of a science experiment gone wrong with either a student or a teacher and they temporarily turn into a certain Monster Girl. Now that I think about it, it could've probably classified as a boss or a mini boss sometime later in the game. But hey, I understand. The way you word it, it does kind of sound like a pain in the ass to have made.

That's not a bad way to go about it though. It's a lot more manageable a concept if it's contained like that and not supposed to be an everyday occurrence. Might still be a lil bizarre. I was just opposed to adding monster girls as an everyday life thing as that dramatically changes the worldscape.[/quote]

*Inserts Monster Musume pun here from your wording.* Mm, you make it sound like you're taking it into consideration in that case. If so, sweet! If not, I still understand.

On an unrelated note to this specific possibility, but still in relation to the school, and this can come in a later update if you take this into consideration as well, maybe the principal herself could be added in someday? I think the only "scene" with her is if you take a certain path with the student teacher. (I forget her name at the moment...Ginny or something like that?) I kind of have an idea for that. Sort of like the pathway with the Librarian, depending on how you answer questions that she asks and things like that, she can raise your pay or, if she brings you to an orgasm/eats you, decreases your pay per class you teach. She'd also take the current Student Respect and Faculty Respect that one has into consideration, causing different dialogues to occur, a raise/decrease of your Will with how she talks about your current Student/Faculty Respect (and/or in general when/if you encounter her), things like that. (I feel like I'm rambling a bit now, so I'll end that thought here for now.)
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:34 pm

The principal would be a great way to add a bigger and/or older woman.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:34 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:The principal would be a great way to add a bigger and/or older woman.

I'm glad you think so :3 This is just me being picky, but in terms of older women, it'd technically be ANOTHER older woman, considering Anne, Bethany's mom.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:49 pm

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:The principal would be a great way to add a bigger and/or older woman.

I'm glad you think so :3 This is just me being picky, but in terms of older women, it'd technically be ANOTHER older woman, considering Anne, Bethany's mom.

Her age isn't visible enough for me.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:33 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
ThatOneGuy75 wrote:

Her age isn't visible enough for me.

Assuming you mean Bethany's mom, to me, she looks like she's in her 40's or 50's, give or take.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:56 am

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:Assuming you mean Bethany's mom, to me, she looks like she's in her 40's or 50's, give or take.

Wait, who's Bethany? Isn't the character named Belinda?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:24 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
ThatOneGuy75 wrote:Assuming you mean Bethany's mom, to me, she looks like she's in her 40's or 50's, give or take.

Wait, who's Bethany? Isn't the character named Belinda?

Riiiight, Belinda was her name, my mistake. Yes though, that's whose mom I was referring to.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game