Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn 4/6/18

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:33 pm

vmac wrote:I'm glad this is coming back! I loved this game and played for way more hours then I would like to admit. (Losing to librarian with different health levels and such) just to squeeze out literally every but if content I can.

Yeah, that librarian was awesome.
I really hope there's more out-and-out misandry coming up.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:53 pm

This marks my first patreon release. I'm going to collect once and start filling out the patron awards into the game. This update includes one of the goals that was met, a new battle girl Penelope!

You might recognize the name from the Voricide Girls promotion I did.

The new girl is in the park. The last one was a decently hard one. This one is on the other side of the spectrum although she'll show up way more with her persistence.

I'll be messaging patrons in the coming days to get details on the additions they'd like to see. If you plan on dropping out of a tier don't unsub until after the 1st of the month and until I've pinned all the details of your addition down!

MAC Version : https://mega.nz/#!4VERSShY!CKzFKf_Q66m8 ... bq5XDFnhuc
PC Version : https://mega.nz/#!kVchUazK!yiETf5jQCSNt ... TRd1i0nr5o
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:10 pm

vmac wrote:I'm glad this is coming back! I loved this game and played for way more hours then I would like to admit. (Losing to librarian with different health levels and such) just to squeeze out literally every bit of content I can.

But it has been a long time. I've gotten married had two kids and moved to a small condo. I no longer have the luxury of privacy. I know I'm just a lowly lurker, but I hope you will consider porting the game to Android!

I can give it a shot but certain things may not work very well and I can't promise to test or develop with it in mind all the time.

Mouse choices, may not work and other menu items might not scale well. Just can't be sure. Last time I tried it was a disaster but that was when the android distro system was kind of a mess. Remind me to try again sometime... I'm a bit pressed for time today with flights and developing this latest release and testing and life demanding my presence.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:28 pm

Sweet! This has to be my favorite vore game made since you use though great real life photos in your game. I very much look forward to playing it once more :D
However the latest download link isn't working for me. The decryption key I put in doesn't seem to work. I click decrypt after putting it in and not even a second later it pops back up to say it's incorrect :/
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:10 pm

Doughnutz2000 wrote:Sweet! This has to be my favorite vore game made since you use though great real life photos in your game. I very much look forward to playing it once more :D
However the latest download link isn't working for me. The decryption key I put in doesn't seem to work. I click decrypt after putting it in and not even a second later it pops back up to say it's incorrect :/

PC? Mac?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby knonme21 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:34 pm

It seems to be both the PC and Mac links you have up aren't working.
knonme21
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:55 pm

Ehhh Sort of at a loss on this one. I've tried two external computers from my own and they both download from MEGA just fine. The decrypt key is in the link. You shouldn't even have to enter a decryption string.

Here they are though...

PC !yiETf5jQCSNtK_pD-lVi-9sn18VrwVux8TRd1i0nr5o
MAC !CKzFKf_Q66m8wry882FpKYQIOtzOiuZEvbq5XDFnhuc
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Rinah » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:25 am

Original link worked just fine for me
Rinah
New to the forum

Postby LukaFateburn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:34 am

I'm not sure what the problem is in all honesty; I was able to download the PC link just fine when RyanShowSeason3 first posted it yesterday.
LukaFateburn
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:59 am

Yah I'd wager a guess that the problem is on your ends doughnutz and knonme. Try a different browser?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby knonme21 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:43 pm

tried on firefox and chrome, No luck, even manually entering the key you posted wasn't letting me. Oh well. sucks, but thanks for trying to help.

Edit, I got it to work, I was just messing up the manual encryption keys
knonme21
New to the forum

Postby Zomulgustar » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:40 am

The link here, close to the top of page 3, works fine. The link on front page did not. Haven't played it yet, but I'm sure it'll be great.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby FHQ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:11 am

I cant download it from Mega. It says, the key is not valid.....

Edit: Nevermind, found the correct link.
FHQ
New to the forum

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:02 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Doughnutz2000 wrote:Sweet! This has to be my favorite vore game made since you use though great real life photos in your game. I very much look forward to playing it once more :D

PC? Mac?

Pc, but the new link works just fine so no worries :)
Thanks
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby firefox01 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:37 am

Loving the game, brilliant work, but a bit stuck after the police station, cant work out where to go, also I assume the gym is how to increase strength but I still haven't found a combination that doesn't get you eaten by the coach, any hints there?

also I love what happens if you save the brat, although cant replicate it any more sadly!
firefox01
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seifens » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:56 am

firefox01 wrote:Loving the game, brilliant work, but a bit stuck after the police station, cant work out where to go, also I assume the gym is how to increase strength but I still haven't found a combination that doesn't get you eaten by the coach, any hints there?

also I love what happens if you save the brat, although cant replicate it any more sadly!

I believe the police station is currently the last story event in the game, so nothing to do after that except replay the standard encounters.

The coach...
Spoiler: show
is actually one of the more predictable encounters. It's in two parts - exercises and "other exercises". When you're just starting out never ogle her and always choose the 'just keep up' option. That'll give you the best chances. The exercises section is based on strength, speed, and luck, and if their total is high enough then it's an automatic win. The second part is based on lust, and as long as you started the encounter with zero (or less) and never ogled her when you had an option in the first part then this is an automatic win as well. The reward is bonus strength and speed. There's more wiggle room for trying other options in the encounter once your stats are high enough, but since any failure is death then there's no recovering from a single bad roll like you might be able to elsewhere.

Also, you are able to replay the scene with the brat/cheerleader, but you have to leave the room and wait a while before returning. Maybe go teach your class or something. Buy a reanimator... for reasons.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby firefox01 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:02 pm

Seifens wrote:
firefox01 wrote:Loving the game, brilliant work, but a bit stuck after the police station, cant work out where to go, also I assume the gym is how to increase strength but I still haven't found a combination that doesn't get you eaten by the coach, any hints there?

I believe the police station is currently the last story event in the game, so nothing to do after that except replay the standard encounters.

The coach...
is actually one of the more predictable encounters. It's in two parts - exercises and "other exercises". When you're just starting out never ogle her and always choose the 'just keep up' option. That'll give you the best chances. The exercises section is based on strength, speed, and luck, and if their total is high enough then it's an automatic win. The second part is based on lust, and as long as you started the encounter with zero (or less) and never ogled her when you had an option in the first part then this is an automatic win as well. The reward is bonus strength and speed. There's more wiggle room for trying other options in the encounter once your stats are high enough, but since any failure is death then there's no recovering from a single bad roll like you might be able to elsewhere.

Also, you are able to replay the scene with the brat/cheerleader, but you have to leave the room and wait a while before returning. Maybe go teach your class or something. Buy a reanimator... for reasons.

Thanks! I assumed it was the end so far,

I tried a lot of combos that must just have been one I forgot to try thanks!

and i meant the brat in the classroom event, sorry
firefox01
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:22 pm

firefox01 wrote:
Seifens wrote:

The coach...

Thanks! I assumed it was the end so far,

I tried a lot of combos that must just have been one I forgot to try thanks!

and i meant the brat in the classroom event, sorry

Classroom event? What do you mean?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:58 am

Soroxas77 wrote:Classroom event? What do you mean?

If I had to guess, one of the win conditions vs the student in your classroom (gertrude) involves her being eaten by a punk girl in the front row. It's not Brittly, but I could understand the confusion. The scene is repeatable, since it happens whenever you win that encounter with a specific type of attack.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:47 am

Seifens wrote:
Soroxas77 wrote:Classroom event? What do you mean?

If I had to guess, one of the win conditions vs the student in your classroom (gertrude) involves her being eaten by a punk girl in the front row. It's not Brittly, but I could understand the confusion. The scene is repeatable, since it happens whenever you win that encounter with a specific type of attack.

Yeah, I remember that event.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game