Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn 4/6/18

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:36 am

Soroxas77 wrote:
Seifens wrote:
Soroxas77 wrote:Classroom event? What do you mean?

If I had to guess, one of the win conditions vs the student in your classroom (gertrude) involves her being eaten by a punk girl in the front row. It's not Brittly, but I could understand the confusion. The scene is repeatable, since it happens whenever you win that encounter with a specific type of attack.

Yeah, I remember that event.

I think that's just if she gameovers you via digestion.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Adelais » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:55 am

Mega is telling me that the decryption key is invalid. Could it have expired or something?
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby NanasBananas » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:58 pm

Man, I can't believe I got so preoccupied with my real life it took me several days to even realize there was another new update to the game!

Anyway, since I don't think I've said this yet... Congratulations on your return, Ryanshow! I can't tell you how happy I am to see you're back and at it adding new predators to the game! I hope we also get to see the story continue in the future, since I've been curious about it for a while, but in the meantime, I'm never gonna say no to more random voracious girls eager to gulp us down...

I will admit that after being used to the old version for years, it took me a while to get used to the new ui. though I have to say it's grown on me (I had to compare the new version to the old one just to make sure the resolution hasn't changed and it was simply my eyes playing tricks on me...). The surrounding stats look very elegant, and it's actually really convenient to have them always visible. I like the health bars too.

Playing around a bit in the new version, things mostly seem to work fine, and I barely found any problems. I think there were three things I noticed:
1. Trying to attack with speed and failing causes a crash.
2. The cheerleader encounter in the teacher's lounge has addition/subtraction options which don't really seem to have a purpose in that scene. They move your turn forward, retaining your strategy from the last round, unless you try to use them before doing anything else at which point they'll crash the game.
3. Penelope's picture doesn't disappear after defeating her. It does go away if you wait around or go elsewhere and refresh the scene, but if you choose the 'pick a fight' option and choose to fight someone else, her picture will stay visible during that fight. (It is worth noting though that her seductive move's picture where she starts to strip goes pretty well with the park lady's foot picture...)

I was also a little bit surprised to find out I am currently clogging a toilet in the school's men's room... Though, given my life choices and the probably thousands of reanimators I've gone through in my playthroughs, I guess I should've known where I was headed... At any rate I'm honored, couldn't have found my demise in a better place. If anyone finds my wallet, make sure to use the money to buy yourself some extra reanimators. Take it from me, the girls at that school are bad news...

I like the idea of the voricide girls. The idea of being hunted for the sport of it is kinda exciting... Hard to decide which one of them I like more though... (By which I mean, I enjoy the variety!) I like Aria's forcefulness, and especially her blackmailing move where we get to choose whether to give her a reanimator or let her post the picture of us... I always enjoy when conversation options like that pop up mid-fight. But on the other hand, I do have a special weakness for girls like Penelope... I mean, when a cute woman asks me nicely to help her out and whether I could please let her eat me, how am I supposed to say no to that? I'm way too much of a people pleaser to refuse such a sincere request...

I will say that I do kinda wish losing to Penelope's slap attack would have had a few unique lines of text for each option you chose last. It's those minor details that make exploring the options really enjoyable... And I should also admit that at first I felt like her massage attack defeat scene was a little too short, though when I looked back at older encounters, those old loss scenes weren't actually any longer... I guess I'm just getting too greedy. But hey, greedy players is probably just a sign you're doing something right, right? ...Ehehe...

Anyway, I really am super glad to see this project revived. Hope the patreon and everything keeps going well, and I'm looking forward to hopefully many more voracious girls to come!
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby shortprey20 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:22 pm

Hey so im trying to download the pc version (BTW, glad to see youre working on this again!)
and it says the decryption key is invalid, any help would be appreciated!
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:36 pm

shortprey20 wrote:Hey so im trying to download the pc version (BTW, glad to see youre working on this again!)
and it says the decryption key is invalid, any help would be appreciated!

Ok those links on the front page should be fixed I think?

I'm not sure how things got screwed up. But ekas or some step in between abbreviated the link. I think they should be good now.

Sorry for the delay, just got back from Europe yesterday. Also the e key on my laptop is broke which is a pain in the butt since I have to copy-paste the letter from char map now and in caps too. Pretty sure it's the end of the line for this laptop since the key is broken down to the contacts.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby shortprey20 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:02 am

Yep that fixed it! No worries i understand how it goes. Hope your trip to Europe was enjoyable!
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:17 am

NanasBananas wrote:1. Trying to attack with speed and failing causes a crash.

Any battle in particular? During testing I've attacked with speed to test each text possibility out and to proofread in game. So if it was EVERY encounter I think I would have seen it.

NanasBananas wrote:2. The cheerleader encounter in the teacher's lounge has addition/subtraction options which don't really seem to have a purpose in that scene. They move your turn forward, retaining your strategy from the last round, unless you try to use them before doing anything else at which point they'll crash the game.

I'll have to check this out. I don't even remember finishing that event. I was surprised to see it. I was intending in finishing it as a gift for the successful patreon campaign. Guess I'll fix it instead.

NanasBananas wrote:3. Penelope's picture doesn't disappear after defeating her. It does go away if you wait around or go elsewhere and refresh the scene, but if you choose the 'pick a fight' option and choose to fight someone else, her picture will stay visible during that fight. (It is worth noting though that her seductive move's picture where she starts to strip goes pretty well with the park lady's foot picture...)

The same might happen for Aria... I switched gears on how pictures work. Renpy has some simpler mechanics to group them together and this is likely a side effect. I'll see about a fix

NanasBananas wrote:I was also a little bit surprised to find out I am currently clogging a toilet in the school's men's room...

You've helped a lot. I thought to throw something in for those I remember that have helped. There's a few others in there too.

NanasBananas wrote: And I should also admit that at first I felt like her massage attack defeat scene was a little too short

It might be. The massage attack was the most awkward one for her IMHO. She's just not violent so it was hard to come up with anything that fit for her character there. The strength attack just doesn't fit her and I struggled there. I also might have become lazy a bit, also hurried, I was trying to release before my trip to Europe so I was a bit hectic.

Some things may end up shorter than before though. For instance the librarian encounter was a massive piece of effort in researching all the questions, coding responses, correct, incorrect, and funny. I'm not sure I'll ever make something that extensive again. Some things were labors of love that grew simply because I loved doing them and had no concept of scope back then. Now I have some wisdom in knowing what is reasonable to pursue for better or worse. I don't want to discourage anyone from calling me out though. I'd like to be kept honest by veterans such as yourself.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby NanasBananas » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:47 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
NanasBananas wrote:1. Trying to attack with speed and failing causes a crash.

Any battle in particular? During testing I've attacked with speed to test each text possibility out and to proofread in game. So if it was EVERY encounter I think I would have seen it.

Happens in most battles for me. To be more specific, it says that name '_difficulty' in line 3040 in the script is not defined. It looks like the "not fast enough" notification has the variable '_difficulty' instead of 'spd_difficulty'. It's possible not every encounter uses that notification from the main script, but for specific examples I remember the gang member and the gym student crashed for me.

As for the cheerleader, I peeked at the code and it looks like addition and subtraction do serve some purpose - they add to your social, which gives you a better result if you didn't guess her mood. Just need to fix the fact that they progress your turn as if you've selected the same response as last time (which, if there was no last time, can cause a crash). Also, less importantly, I noticed the addition to social won't be visible in the stats because the variable 'win' isn't set to false for the encounter. And on that note, I also now noticed the fairly small detail that if you use addition and then lose a battle, the stats still display the temporary stats rather than your permanent ones. You can see the augmented stat drop the moment you enter another battle and your temp stat gets set to your normal one...

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I thought to throw something in for those I remember that have helped. There's a few others in there too.

Ah yes, I saw some fellow fallen comrades stinking up the stalls. May they rest in peace, and I hope we were all filling...

Seriously though, I was honored to suddenly come across my name in this game I love so much. And I thought ending up as a pile of shit in a school toilet was as perfect a tribute as fans of the game like me could've hoped for...
(Though I think you forgot an "n" in Vincanity's name...)
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:51 pm

Alright yeah I can see that error now. I'll look into the cheerleader too, but I've got a new hurdle to fix any of that.

Keys on my laptop are dropping dead like flies, one after another, a dozen in total now. USB ports on the fritz too so no external keyboards. I can't really code like this. So I've bought another laptop, hopefully arriving tuesday. I'll see if I can't whip up a bigfix for that though, cause it's pretty major to not be able to use speed.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:14 pm

Fixed issues reported by nanas...

mac
https://mega.nz/#!kRcQGYgJ!Lu6SQxbFNQB_ ... LAzrCHxmhk

pc
https://mega.nz/#!kEUAlAxT!gj2jN11xH5TW ... Yr70Q38Gbc

copy and pasting each character from charmap is literally the worst.
kill me
Especially since now I realize I can use the on screen keyboard. God im an idiot.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn 7/25/18

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:17 pm

PC: https://mega.nz/#!wZN3DYTJ!T1K4FYH-hUZp ... CgLmyYI1tY
Mac: https://mega.nz/#!tAUV2KgR!o2uG_FaKt3sn ... zGVIiHjJEk

Hey everyone it's been longer than I'd like since my last update. Couple reasons for that.

Images from my adult content distributor has been delayed due to bugs in their contract signing system and their ftp site being on the fritz.

I've got one battle girl and a very sizable scene ready to go except for the images I need to edit. I stupidly wrote these first hoping that the images would come quickly. Two weeks later and I'm still high and dry.

I do have something for this next version though!

One scene is ready to go since it uses assets already in the game. The subway encounter has been expanded to have three new outcomes involving cast members already in the game. So look for them to randomly popup once you get into subway.

There are also numerous new outcomes in the bathroom when checking the stalls.

There is a new scenery scene in the mall which is just a short little thing that happens when a fight doesn't break out immediately.

Then also if you go to your room the first in a series of texts from your sister should arrive. This little scene is a good example of what the 5 dollar level can be. A small little narrative but very intriguing in my opinion.

Bravo to my patron who came up with the original idea! I hope to see more mini additions similar to it!

Also I'm going to be updating my goal prices soon. The balance is a little wonky on image set price vs goal level. So I'm going to adjust a little.

Either way once these images come in I'll be releasing more hefty content. One in particular I'm very excited about.

Either way let me know about any bugs you find!
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:25 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Either way let me know about any bugs you find!

After you get a titjob from Mellisa, you suddenly get the 'the line proceeds smoothly until...' dialogue with the subway lady.
Also if you get eaten in any of the new subway scenes, going back to your kitchen has Mellisa pissed that you don't have her sandwich, same as if you got eaten by the subway lady. You can even get Mellisa to go eat her in revenge. Even if Mellisa is the one who ate you.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:21 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:Either way let me know about any bugs you find!

After you get a titjob from Mellisa, you suddenly get the 'the line proceeds smoothly until...' dialogue with the subway lady.
Also if you get eaten in any of the new subway scenes, going back to your kitchen has Mellisa pissed that you don't have her sandwich, same as if you got eaten by the subway lady. You can even get Mellisa to go eat her in revenge. Even if Mellisa is the one who ate you.

Ok that tit job part makes little sense. I might have created that bug somehow when shoving this new content in... That's a real bug.

The other parts though...

Hahahaha Oh wow. Yeah that makes little sense doesn't it? This slipped my mind. I'm going to have to rework things so she has a different reaction... Interesting. It's going to be a slightly larger expansion to have Mellisa's reaction make sense.

Does it do the same for the other lady added to the scene I wonder? The blonde one.

Thanks for the info as always! I'll try and fix this soon. Will probably delete this version from the record as soon as it is fixed.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 7/25/18

Postby Oceansire » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:33 am

I'm a huge fan of the new Subway scenes, definitely one of my favorite additions to the game yet. I'd love to see them expanded upon even further! Besides that, I thoroughly enjoyed everything you've added. Keep up the good work, thank you!
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:06 am

So, I've played the new stuff and I loved it! I always wanted to see the Subway section get expanded cause I always thought there was more that could have happened there. I just have one question though. When you mentioned the three new outcomes that can happen, did that mean Meril's ways of ending you, or did that mean two other girls besides Meril can get you? I've only seen Meril so far and I want to be sure I see everything.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:29 pm

Also on the subject of things that aren't bugs so much as oversights: the girls in the new subway scenes explain the whole 'no regrowing machines' to Cody even if he's heard it before, even from them.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Mac: https://mega.nz/#!xF01xDaa!-7jJcqsOU1JH ... 4c6bzf1Ims
PC: https://mega.nz/#!xA0FhL5K!1mho-mTWDhFe ... PEGLf4f5_s

Fixed the bugs mentioned plus one more no one noticed. An unfinished girl in the classroom could appear. I don't know how the system would react to the unfinished code in some spots.

Oceansire wrote:I'm a huge fan of the new Subway scenes, definitely one of my favorite additions to the game yet. I'd love to see them expanded upon even further! Besides that, I thoroughly enjoyed everything you've added. Keep up the good work, thank you!

I'm open to more content there with different characters. Any of the upper tiers of the patreon can definitely add on into it. A little negotiation required though. This one was 3 characters since the image assets already existed. The nurse images were new to everyone but they'd been shopped long ago for an unfinished scene. Adding completely new girls with new images will cost money for image rights.

CrystalKiller88 wrote:So, I've played the new stuff and I loved it! I always wanted to see the Subway section get expanded cause I always thought there was more that could have happened there. I just have one question though. When you mentioned the three new outcomes that can happen, did that mean Meril's ways of ending you, or did that mean two other girls besides Meril can get you? I've only seen Meril so far and I want to be sure I see everything.

Yah there's two other girls that can come up for that section. Merril herself has 4 different ways to kill you. Did you find them all? heh.

empatheticapathy wrote:Also on the subject of things that aren't bugs so much as oversights: the girls in the new subway scenes explain the whole 'no regrowing machines' to Cody even if he's heard it before, even from them.

Yah I'm aware. Cody is just really forgetful! jk

I'll patch in something to have that make sense but it's not a priority. EDIT: Made the needed variables and text changes.
Look for it in the next content update.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 7/26/18

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:36 pm

Well, I found the other two. Honestly, I found something to love with all of them! I liked that Meril can actually oral vore you now, I liked the nurse's attitude the most and I absolutely LOVED Melissa's soul binding scene. Like, seriously, I think it's my new favorite one in the game, de-throning the park lady's.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby Soroxas77 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:48 pm

So, I have to ask, are there any scenes that are the result of reforming?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:13 pm

There's one with the original Subway girl if you go back to Melissa after re-forming, and the nurse technically. Other than that, I dunno.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game