Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 7/26/18

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:05 pm

Soroxas77 wrote:So, I have to ask, are there any scenes that are the result of reforming?

In what way do you mean?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Marpatt » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:24 pm

Nice, one of my favorite vore games is back, and I'm actually really enjoying the story.

Keep up the good work! :silly:
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Soroxas77 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:52 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Soroxas77 wrote:So, I have to ask, are there any scenes that are the result of reforming?

In what way do you mean?

Basically someone else answered it. I wanted to know if there were any scenes that you had to be killed and reformed to see...also am having trouble finding the other girls. I just get Merill and the original.
Edit: I found the other two. I was just getting unlucky when I went. It kept giving me Merill.
Last edited by Soroxas77 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby NanasBananas » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:56 pm

New subway scenes are pretty nice!

I especially love that Merril got some more content, because I always liked her. I mean, she's just so loving and caring and... bosomy... And having more than one possible outcome for her scene also made things extra fun. I actually haven't played every option yet, but I don't think it can get better than her cleavage vore. I think the idea of disappearing into nothing between a woman's breasts will always get to me...

I also love Melissa and her insatiable need to conquer Cody, so all new interactions/ways to get eaten with her are always very welcome!
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby luke1401 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:00 pm

Awesome as usual, love the new update particularly the Merrill scene, though also glad the nurse got more content.
luke1401
Participator

Postby Sora » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:14 pm

I have previously played other vore games like Temptation and Mysta's games and really enjoyed them so I thought I would look around to see what else is out there. I found a post mentioning your game and I must say I am really impressed. It is great to find a gem like this and I look forward to where it goes from here. Side question: Is there any way to get Merill to do butt stuff? :lol: I mean.. she's fine with dumping you out of her butt but not comfortable with letting you go in it??
Sora
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:34 pm

Sora wrote:I have previously played other vore games like Temptation and Mysta's games and really enjoyed them so I thought I would look around to see what else is out there. I found a post mentioning your game and I must say I am really impressed. It is great to find a gem like this and I look forward to where it goes from here. Side question: Is there any way to get Merill to do butt stuff? :lol: I mean.. she's fine with dumping you out of her butt but not comfortable with letting you go in it??

It was an internal joke with myself after originally outlining an anal vore scene for her.

Then I realized I had no pictures of the model's bare butt.

And that there are none of her bare butt because she doesn't do fully nude scenes AT ALL.

So I just wrote it in that she is VERY averse to butt stuff and that will prop up a reason for there being no anal vore content for her. Though I may develop that aspect more with her character. Give the player a way to ask why she doesn't like butt stuff and build some character development around it.

Also more content is on the way. The site I was going to continue buying content from has been radio silent for a month and their website is in shambles and non functional. I'm not sure I'll get my content or my money back so I guess I'll just be taking the hit on this one, maybe going in the red for this content update... but the show must go on. Just got some new content from a different site, hoping to shop it tomorrow, maybe a new scene tested by late next week. Earlier if I don't find any bugs.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:30 pm

Personally, I'm rather fine with there being less anus-centric content then there could be.
Looking forward to the new stuff; sorry to hear you're having trouble getting resources.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Seifens » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:41 am

For some reason I find the idea of asking 'Why don't you do butt stuff?' being an angle for character development hilarious. I guess stories are written for their audiences, after all.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DB1224 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Did somebody find a way to got the bad endings with the mall lady when she invite you home ? Even if I try to fight her without reanimator, she decide to be kind enought to revive me. I just want to stay as her milk !
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby fawkingaye » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:59 pm

First of all, I'm primarily a lurker, but since I'm commenting here I'd like to go ahead and say what an awesome job you've done. This is truly my favorite game on here!

Now that that's been said, Merril is one of my absolute favorites and I saw somewhere on here that she has more than just one ending? Do those occur during the lounge encounter or are they somewhere else? Either way, can I get hint? Also, have you considered adding a potential ending to when you get your favor from her? When she says she could get you if she really wanted I always find myself wishing she'd follow through on that XD.
fawkingaye
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Extra endings for her were added with the subway expansion. Different paths exist on that one if she regards you highly or not. I won't spoil anymore.

On the topic of extra scenes I'd be willing to add them if people commissioned them through the patreon.

Also she'll be making another appearance in a different expansion I don't have images for yet. All in due time. Might have an update incoming soon actually...
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby darkdino » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:08 pm

Excited to see more! Hopefully anal vore is on the way.
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:03 pm

New content update. Not much this time though.

There's a new battle girl in the classroom. You can pick a fight with her or she will also show up when trying to teach class sometimes.

There are requirements for her to show up though. You have to have student respect over 30, she's the least likely to show up. Picking a fight ignores this.

She's rather mean if you lose to her. Also for anyone who loves or hates it she is primarily into foot fetish content.

mac: https://mega.nz/#!5AlTzKba!0rHCvG4r4rG6 ... Ij7jExLRrE
pc: https://mega.nz/#!tE8R3aRT!dIlN_B7YqH8h ... 260EgQj3-Q

Lemme know about any bugs and I'll whip out bugfixes as quick as I can but I think this one should be pretty good.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 8/15/18

Postby sevensix » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:51 am

Is there a brief description of the game's premise somewhere?
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby nnnddt » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:39 am

Hello, ryanshowseason3.
Do you plan to add contents when you're negativ in reputation in school ?
I was thinking about another things, the late schoolgirl is supposed to be weak the first time you see her, but wouldn't be possible to make her more skilled the more she eats you (with some change in the text) ?
Will we be able to heal the sick girl ? I mean, if a soul can cure her, you can make in sort to feed her with another person without regen.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:02 pm

nnnddt wrote:Hello, ryanshowseason3.
Do you plan to add contents when you're negativ in reputation in school ?
I was thinking about another things, the late schoolgirl is supposed to be weak the first time you see her, but wouldn't be possible to make her more skilled the more she eats you (with some change in the text) ?
Will we be able to heal the sick girl ? I mean, if a soul can cure her, you can make in sort to feed her with another person without regen.

Reputation is mostly a one way street, the gains being far easier to obtain than the losses as I recall. The consequences end up being that girls and women will attack you more often.

With higher reputation many of them stop attacking you randomly and you would have to seek them out to encounter them.

That said it might not be bad to do some negative reputation enemies. Like a student council prez or perhaps a concerned PTA mom. Stuff like that.

There is a content update upcoming that will allow you to spread rumors to increase or decrease your reputation by substantial amounts. I'll have to keep those couple concepts like PTA mom and student council in mind...

As for the sick girl, I didn't have any plans to revive her content. I'm not saying that I wouldn't make more there but I've got other ideas that I'd like to explore. So unless one of my patrons points in that direction to make more I'll probably leave it alone for now. That said I might have trouble actually finding the model again heh.

sevensix wrote:Is there a brief description of the game's premise somewhere?

I have neglected to do so. How silly of me. Especially to new players such as yourself. By the time I've replied to this there will be one on the first post.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:43 pm

The unbirth scenes I've seen are the park lady, the c heerleader, merill and the mall lady (x2). Pretty sure this is all of them, but could I get confirmation?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:04 pm

lol I don't remember. I can say there is more on the way though. At least one with the next update.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:27 pm

Looking forward to that scene.
empatheticapathy
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game