Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 10/2/18

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:47 pm

December is here, my two month hiatus is partially extended. October was a bust and I literally had two days off of work the entire month.

So I've got one more commission in my queue that I want to get to before going into full on game development. Some of my commissioners have been patiently waiting since June so I need to give them attention.

I'm still going to dedicate some time to this in outlining the next story addition and another regular battle girl, as well as scouting out new images for both.

So an update might come into existence around after new years albeit a small one.

All of my patrons start thinking of what you'd like to see added to the game. I'll do another collection for the new year and January will likely be the month I hope to get heavy back into development.

I'll be changing some of the goal levels maybe adding something new on as well. The last round ended up not being as profitable as I hoped after my usual source for image rights disappeared. Namely the bar for a girl like the guidance counselor and the bathroom herm will be set higher.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:44 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:All of my patrons start thinking of what you'd like to see added to the game. I'll do another collection for the new year and January will likely be the month I hope to get heavy back into development.

If I may make a suggestion, perhaps a science lab student/teacher? I was thinking something along the lines of her working on a variety of potions that she can use on herself (breast enhancements, ability to hypnotize, etc.) and your character (shrinking potion, paralysis potion that leaves her stroke your character off (or whatever), etc.). Potions used on herself and yourself have a random chance of lasting 1-3 turns, 1 turn being the most common (65%), 2 being uncommon(25%), 3 being rare(10%). (All of those percentages, of course, don't have to be set in stone.) To counter her potions, have your charisma be a certain level to convince her to not use a potion ON HERSELF for that turn and have your speed be a certain level to dodge a potion that she intends TO USE ON YOU for that turn.

I've got some more ideas in mind, both for the science lab student/teacher and other characters, but I'd like to your your opinion on this potential character before I go more in depth into her and say at least SOME of my ideas for other characters.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:55 pm

I like the idea of a science lab student. Could have Merril want you to sub a class for her. Good concept. I could definitely see myself doing a character like that.

Unsure about the potions and effects though. Dunno what you're thinking half of them should do, game mechanics speaking that is. Then further I'd really have to think about how to munge them into the rat's nest that is the battle system.

If a patron asked for it I'd seriously consider adding a crazy potion system like that. But I probably wouldn't undertake it on my own, because I don't hate myself. And that battle code isn't terribly streamlined for large additions.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:49 pm

Personally, I'd just like to see more mechanically-ordinary girls added. The game's gonna need more content, yeah, but there's no reason to complicate things by adding whole new mechanics all willy-nilly.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:59 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Personally, I'd just like to see more mechanically-ordinary girls added. The game's gonna need more content, yeah, but there's no reason to complicate things by adding whole new mechanics all willy-nilly.

That's about where I am for my own contributions but if Patrons will pay me for it... I'll add things in within reason.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby MadeToComply » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:11 am

Now that the project is on patreon, some mechanics could be tightened to have more consistency. For example, the scripted sex scene should go differently if the player has a chastity ring on. It could be as simple as Her just teasing the player to a dangerously high lust level and then leaving him twisting in the wind. The Nurse, instead of a blowjob, could offer to remove it at the cost of another life/reanimator.

The G-Specs earring could make respect fall each turn until you manage to get it off. Some of the characters could have additional dialogue to reflect that they notice the player is wearing these items.

New characters could fill the slots where characters repeat; i.e. the Weightlifter in the gym is both the older and younger student or in the Nurse's office.

Maybe it isn't very imaginative, but it would add more polish :D
MadeToComply
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:50 am

It might be simpler to just get rid of those mechanics entirely.

They complicate scene construction and the chastity fetish isn't even a huge focus for this game. It's also limited to one enemy I created. I'm unsure if anyone else made a scene.

I kinda regret shoving that in, also the smoking mind control lady. Just some of my offshoot fetishes leaking into a vore game. It was rather selfish.

But I doubt any of my patrons are interested in seeing loose ends tied up more than new content and girls! :lol:
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:42 pm

Yeah, more focus on vore and enslavement seems like the way to go.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby iepie122 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:34 pm

hey, quick question, I just went to the police and learned intergrating, but now I don't know what to do. please help :(
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:26 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Yeah, more focus on vore and enslavement seems like the way to go.

With that in mind, I think I've mentioned this idea before but, what about a girl that owns one of those re-animating machines in her house? After Cody dies to her, he would reform in her house and would have to escape without becoming her slave. Just an idea I've had for a while.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:01 pm

That'd be cool.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby luke1401 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:09 pm

CrystalKiller88 wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:Yeah, more focus on vore and enslavement seems like the way to go.

With that in mind, I think I've mentioned this idea before but, what about a girl that owns one of those re-animating machines in her house? After Cody dies to her, he would reform in her house and would have to escape without becoming her slave. Just an idea I've had for a while.

Thats not a bad idea. It would be a lot of work, but she could even have room mates so multiple preds in the same area like the subway.
luke1401
Participator

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:17 pm

luke1401 wrote:
CrystalKiller88 wrote:

Thats not a bad idea. It would be a lot of work, but she could even have room mates so multiple preds in the same area like the subway.

Never even thought of that. That could be fun too!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:42 pm

luke1401 wrote:Thats not a bad idea. It would be a lot of work, but she could even have room mates so multiple preds in the same area like the subway.

Honestly, that could swiftly grow out of control and become basically it's own game. Best to keep things simple.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:47 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
luke1401 wrote:Thats not a bad idea. It would be a lot of work, but she could even have room mates so multiple preds in the same area like the subway.

Honestly, that could swiftly grow out of control and become basically it's own game. Best to keep things simple.

That's also a fair point and why I'm not holding my breath for this.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:23 pm

CrystalKiller88 wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:

That's also a fair point and why I'm not holding my breath for this.

Well, I mean, it does sound fun. It's just the kind of thing that you'd basically have to do yourself as a separate project.
Still, one lady with a reform thing in her home, who uses that to trap you there post-eating? That'd fit into VVN perfectly.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:25 pm

Well, I mean, it does sound fun. It's just the kind of thing that you'd basically have to do yourself as a separate project.
Still, one lady with a reform thing in her home, who uses that to trap you there post-eating? That'd fit into VVN perfectly.

Yay! I understand the game!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:01 pm

Two pieces of news.

First off new update. Yay!

I'm beginning work again on this project. The novella length commission and job change put me in the lurch for a while but I'm back now. So I'll be looking forward to everyone's additions they want in! I'll do a collection post the 31st of January. that's the cutoff point for what will go in the next set of updates.

The new girl is Libby, she writes articles for the school newspaper. You'll be able to find her in the hallways. Beware though she's going to probably want to write an article about you and if she does you can be sure all the existing students are going to take a sudden interest in you!

Basically she'll make it near certain that student encounters will trigger for a time if she writes her article. That is regardless of student respect. So fun lil mechanic.

Android https://mega.nz/#!xI8UUADS!m7DmRPNHX4Dy ... Xia-RpcgKs
Alternate Android https://mega.nz/#!FBsQ0SbC!j7HsWoG0c0pP ... olYsVD_fP8
Mac https://mega.nz/#!5U8ERCDL!TDUKzkAhv9-l ... ODRxWDiuMg
PC https://mega.nz/#!FMlEUQTZ!ARqIuBCtSDxq ... fIi2xaRt7o

That's the first piece of news. The second is me reorganizing the patreon a little.

I learned a bit from my first collection and I need to uptune the goals a bit, the effort and material cost of buying rights didn't really add up well with the output so some goals will go higher. But... Some things will be lower as well...

I made a bit of an investment and bought rights to a collection of girls. So they will be available to be used for scenes in the game. Because I've pre-purchased them as somewhat of a gamble on my part I can make some of the tiers a lower price if they use one of these girls I have rights for. There's a fair selection around 70 of them.

I've kept the original tiers, for them I can go and search for image sets with particular standards someone might be looking for. For instance if someone wanted a BBW and none of the girls in the set I purchased fit the bill then they could use the hunting tiers to have me go and find a suitable image set. Those cost more money to get and therefore the tier is more expensive.

Here is a link to a sample gallery of all the girls I purchased.
https://mega.nz/#!RFEARKBK!w4xc9A-ZfRpw ... Nab2OT63aY
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:23 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Two pieces of news.

First off new update. Yay!

I'm beginning work again on this project. The novella length commission and job change put me in the lurch for a while but I'm back now. So I'll be looking forward to everyone's additions they want in! I'll do a collection post the 31st of January. that's the cutoff point for what will go in the next set of updates.

The new girl is Libby, she writes articles for the school newspaper. You'll be able to find her in the hallways. Beware though she's going to probably want to write an article about you and if she does you can be sure all the existing students are going to take a sudden interest in you!

Basically she'll make it near certain that student encounters will trigger for a time if she writes her article. That is regardless of student respect. So fun lil mechanic.

Android https://mega.nz/#!xI8UUADS!m7DmRPNHX4Dy ... Xia-RpcgKs
Alternate Android https://mega.nz/#!FBsQ0SbC!j7HsWoG0c0pP ... olYsVD_fP8
Mac https://mega.nz/#!5U8ERCDL!TDUKzkAhv9-l ... ODRxWDiuMg
PC https://mega.nz/#!FMlEUQTZ!ARqIuBCtSDxq ... fIi2xaRt7o

That's the first piece of news. The second is me reorganizing the patreon a little.

I learned a bit from my first collection and I need to uptune the goals a bit, the effort and material cost of buying rights didn't really add up well with the output so some goals will go higher. But... Some things will be lower as well...

I made a bit of an investment and bought rights to a collection of girls. So they will be available to be used for scenes in the game. Because I've pre-purchased them as somewhat of a gamble on my part I can make some of the tiers a lower price if they use one of these girls I have rights for. There's a fair selection around 70 of them.

I've kept the original tiers, for them I can go and search for image sets with particular standards someone might be looking for. For instance if someone wanted a BBW and none of the girls in the set I purchased fit the bill then they could use the hunting tiers to have me go and find a suitable image set. Those cost more money to get and therefore the tier is more expensive.

Here is a link to a sample gallery of all the girls I purchased.
https://mega.nz/#!RFEARKBK!w4xc9A-ZfRpw ... Nab2OT63aY

Interesting concept with Libby. I've yet to try out the new update (mostly busy 'til the weekend), but I can't wait to try her out.

As for the Sample Gallery...

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! THERE'S TOO MUCH TO LOOK THROUGH, THERE'S TOO MANY HOT GIRLS TO BE POTENTIALLY NOMMED BY!
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:20 am

Okay, so I really love the developing relationship with Alex, and it was awesome to see what would happen if she creamed you permanently after bringing the relationship to max level. Really loved that ending.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game