pokemon sprites

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

pokemon sprites

Postby crosswarrior24 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:23 am

i'm looking for pokemon sprites, not for Mugen or something like that, i just wanna edit a game for myself, i mostly look between the categories: Anthro, Pokemorph, Vore, Humanoid and Sexual. but whenever i try and look for them, i either find pretty bad Sprites *example, just a small Pikachu sprite with a circle made in MSpaint and then pasted onto it's belly area to make it look like a Vore sprite* or Fusions, which mostly are very badly made *for example: an Gardevoir and Lopunny fusion: just copy the Gardevoir head onto an Lopunny body which has different colours
here are two examples:
*MSPaint circle for Vore belly: https://koreyriera.deviantart.com/art/C ... -749180466
*copy 'N Paste fusion: https://charjabugthebug.deviantart.com/ ... -749107754

i wanted to ask: if anyone finds a good Anthro, Pokemorph *both mean the same, Pokemon that look Humanoid* Vore sprites *doesn't matter if Anthro or not, as long as the Sprite looks good and not crappy* or some sexual sprites *do i need to explain this?* could you please share them? Pixel art of the pokemon is also good, but there are some things to keep in mind as well...

no JPG images *these have more then 200 different colored pixels which i can't edit*
they must actually good, not something that looks like it's Copy and Pasted
no pokefusion.
the sprites are limited between Gen 1 towards Gen 6 *Kanto, Jotho, Hoenn, sinnoh, Unova and Kalos*
Females are most preferred.
if i have a sprite listed Below, i also have the Shiny version of it.
Trainers are also okay, these can either be, any of the ones above, except: Anthro and Pokemorph. Genderbend sprites are also okay *female only*

here are the sprites i don't need:
Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Mega Venusaur, Charmender, Charmeleon, Charizard, Mega Charizard X and Y, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Mega Blastoise, Vaporeon, Mewtwo, Bellosom, Celebi, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Mega Gardevoir, Cacturne, Castform *every form*, Mega Banette, Salamence, Latias, Rayquaza, Roserade, Vespiquen, cherrim *overcast form*, Mismagius, Rotom *all forms*, Manaphy, Darkrai, Scolipede, Lilligant, Chespin, Braixen, Sylveon, Scientist Female, Ace trainer female, Swimmer Female, Psychic Female, Miner genderbend

so if you find any sprites, can you please send me an link to them? thanks in advance

Edit: i found an Mesprit Sprite!
crosswarrior24
Been posting for a bit

Re: pokemon sprites

Postby crosswarrior24 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:54 am

recently found sprites for: Typlosion, Sunflora, Tropius, Bronzong, Froslass, Frillish *Female*, Garventula and Aegislash
crosswarrior24
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game