Realm of Depra: New Text adventure thing

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Realm of Depra: New Text adventure thing

Postby mysterybox » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:43 am

After awhile I finally decided to start making some stuff. Starting with a choose your own adventure type thing since it requires the least amount of effort...And my coding skills are just awful. It is heavily kink based and I thought the people here might enjoy this kind of content. There isn't a lot there right now, just a few sizeplay scenes, lore, and exposition, but I'll be trying to update semi-regularly. Full details will be on the page and in the game itself. There will be some actual vore content later on, and there is an insertion scene atm. Putting what I have up so people can comment, I can get an idea of what works and what doesn't, and possibly take requests if I feel like it.

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... m-of-depra
mysterybox
New to the forum

Re: Realm of Depra: New Text adventure thing

Postby runeguden » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:16 am

Nice, May I suggest a cock vore scene with a herm or futa? (ball entrapment ;3)
runeguden
Participator

Postby mysterybox » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:32 pm

runeguden wrote:Nice, May I suggest a cock vore scene with a herm or futa? (ball entrapment ;3)

You can request whatever you want. Though it isn't planned at the moment. I'm not a huge futa or cockvore fan in general. That said, I might end up doing some futa stuff at some point just for having the kink diversity. But it probably won't be a thing this early in development.

Speaking of, first small updoot. Details on the site its posted.
mysterybox
New to the forum

Postby CreeperBoy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:47 pm

Been wanting to learn to use Quest, myself. College sidetracked me, tho. Perhaps I can help out if I pick it up, again.

Edit:
After messing around with this for a few minutes, it might be better to take this to the "interactive stories" section of the site. Quest is better used for creating a story that the player has more control over other than just picking a few branching paths, and often involves picking up items and solving puzzles.

Now, it's entirely possible to make what you have into a great Quest game, but the format you currently have doesn't quite fit what the program is built for.

A few general tips if you want to make it fit the platform, better:
Less text; be descriptive, by all means. But keeping things short and sweet is the key to keeping your players interested and engaged in a Quest game. A short description often does better in this case.
Exploration; let your players explore the world you've created. You've got a great start, but the format you're using will be a bit to "on rails" to really get a feel for the world

Regardless which route you choose to go with, this is starting off really well, and I hope to see you get even better with your work as you go along.
Last edited by CreeperBoy on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:49 pm

If you're taking requests, I'd sure like some BBW content.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby mysterybox » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:57 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:If you're taking requests, I'd sure like some BBW content.

There will be some chubby girls later down the line. Probably won't do any high end BBW stuff, but there will be lower-end stuff. Was actually thinking about doing something with one for Jax's first story-line when I get down to doing his.

CreeperBoy wrote:Been wanting to learn to use Quest, myself. College sidetracked me, tho. Perhaps I can help out if I pick it up, again.

Thanks, but i'll probably stick to it as a solo project for now. I'm just using the CYOA build of it, which is really easy. I was considering the other setup, but that'd have been more time coding and scripting and I wanted to focus on writing.
mysterybox
New to the forum

Postby CreeperBoy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:12 am

Understandable. Coding isn't for everyone, though I personally enjoy it a good bit.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:34 pm

i guess this is abandon? o.o
Halowinner
Participator

Postby thelandcruzer » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:31 am

Halowinner wrote:i guess this is abandon? o.o

It has only been a few months!
Now if it was a couple of years then I might say your right.
Just give it some time to grow.
People have real lives.
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:31 am

thelandcruzer wrote:
Halowinner wrote:i guess this is abandon? o.o

It has only been a few months!
Now if it was a couple of years then I might say your right.
Just give it some time to grow.
People have real lives.

I mean four months of complete silence is a bit worrying but yeah assuming it is abandoned instead of trying to ask fist seems a bit premature.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysterybox » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:14 pm

So long story short. I did do a lot of work on it, tripled the content pretty much. Unfortunately my computer I had it all on decided it wanted to have a hard drive crash, so it poofed into the void. That sucked, but it happens. Lately been looking into figuring out rpg maker mv and I might get something out with that eventually once I figure this stuff out. Or might just start a new CYOA or just write general erotica stuff, whatever works. Probably be the same theme of limitless fetishistic nonsense, but yeah, that is where it stands right now. Been busy the last month too and probably the upcoming one with holidays.

So I exist, but this is probably done with for now.
mysterybox
New to the forum

Return to Vore game