Diminishment, Ch II Pt I (v0.302, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Diminishment, Prologue (v0.16e, VisualNovel w/ animatedC

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:27 pm

Eskoz wrote:
ThatOneGuy75 wrote:So, I'm just curious Eskoz, are there any scenes or will there BE any scenes, in future updates of course, where there might be events (or auto events) where YOUR character gets pleasured? Like, sort of a POV of your own body and the whole "process" that would happen, if that makes any sort of sense.

Probably. I'd rather not make concrete promises regarding content, but that sounds like something pretty "common", so it's likely to happen.

Regardless of whether or not it happens, this game is still very great, I still look forward to the chapters that are apparently going to happen.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:50 pm

um dev eh I can play unity games like browser base but eh maybe the unity I use too old? this what i get also https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png (hopefully the link works
Halowinner
Participator

Postby HyperlinkError » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:38 am

are you God
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:41 am

Added 0.16f to the top post

https://mega.nz/#!D9x2SayJ!4xPRvfuCvgZSF4GJZDOjzYQ5xVDHYm8VnJ7jobZhEVc (PC) (0.16f)

0.16f changes:
Added Russian language options (By MamayAdesu)
Added German language (By hoped1988)
Save game naming (only for new saves)
Transparency sliders for dialogue box

Halowinner wrote:um dev eh I can play unity games like browser base but eh maybe the unity I use too old? this what i get also https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png (hopefully the link works

Like last time, the discord link does not seem to work.

It's likely that the games you've been able to play have been built with an older version of unity, or maybe the WebGL builds work on vista, even on games built with more recent unity versions. I might experiment with that at some point, but each extra build I need to do, takes extra time. While there's probably not that many Vista users (you're the only one I'm aware of), if webGL works fine with a Mac or Linux, it'd be enough to warrant the extra time invested. So maybe!
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Re: Diminishment, Prologue (v0.16f, VisualNovel w/ animatedC

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:25 am

@Eskoz, I'm actually a bit curious, do you think that there'll be any chance that there'll be an option to have your character actually be male in the CGI scenes rather than your character being female regardless? I feel like it'd be more...alluring that way, if there was that option for certain people. (Myself included, lol. Also sort of relating back to one of my earlier posts that asked if there would be scenes where your character gets pleasured.) If not, 'tis understandable.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:49 pm

Ah now I know why the discord pic didn't work I tried to upload the image and then copy the link, posted it here, and delete the link on there so it broke the link gj me ugh 1 moment I get a pic of what it does because it loads the game just not the cgi here this should work
https://snag.gy/bPRzMn.jpg
Halowinner
Participator

Postby HentaiProdigy » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Does this update include the fix for the whole back and forth during the unbirth/oral game scene where the game freezes if you go back and forth more than twice? If so, I'll be a really happy camper!

Edit:
It is indeed fixed! Went back and forth about ten or so times and no freeze. Gooood shit. Also, I noticed the QTEs get longer and longer the more times you go and forth (or just fail?). Is that new or is that a bugfix? I personally love it. A large part of what's sexy to me is the "risk". While being inside a mouth and getting swallowed is a super hot fantasy obviously, the risk and threat of it happening is almost as sexy, if not even sexier, than the swallowing itself for me.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:52 am

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:@Eskoz, I'm actually a bit curious, do you think that there'll be any chance that there'll be an option to have your character actually be male in the CGI scenes rather than your character being female regardless? I feel like it'd be more...alluring that way, if there was that option for certain people. (Myself included, lol. Also sort of relating back to one of my earlier posts that asked if there would be scenes where your character gets pleasured.) If not, 'tis understandable.

For the male things, while I'd like to do it at some point, it's not a huge priority at the moment since you don't see the differences that often from the POV angle. So maybe some day, but no promises. For the other, I already answered that :D You even replied!

Halowinner wrote:Ah now I know why the discord pic didn't work I tried to upload the image and then copy the link, posted it here, and delete the link on there so it broke the link gj me ugh 1 moment I get a pic of what it does because it loads the game just not the cgi here this should work
https://snag.gy/bPRzMn.jpg

Seems like the same issue Linux users were having with the h264 video files, so Linux builds now have videos using a different codec. You can try (re)installing h264, but I doubt it will help, as it's probably something with how unity handles them in Vista, instead of a missing codec or something.

HentaiProdigy wrote:Does this update include the fix for the whole back and forth during the unbirth/oral game scene where the game freezes if you go back and forth more than twice? If so, I'll be a really happy camper!

Edit:
It is indeed fixed! Went back and forth about ten or so times and no freeze. Gooood shit. Also, I noticed the QTEs get longer and longer the more times you go and forth (or just fail?). Is that new or is that a bugfix? I personally love it. A large part of what's sexy to me is the "risk". While being inside a mouth and getting swallowed is a super hot fantasy obviously, the risk and threat of it happening is almost as sexy, if not even sexier, than the swallowing itself for me.

Yes, that is intended, it's meant to simulate fatigue. Basically, when you fail, it goes up. It's also affected by depth and excitement level. This is during the tug of war portions only though.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:16 pm

Eskoz wrote:
ThatOneGuy75 wrote:@Eskoz, I'm actually a bit curious, do you think that there'll be any chance that there'll be an option to have your character actually be male in the CGI scenes rather than your character being female regardless? I feel like it'd be more...alluring that way, if there was that option for certain people. (Myself included, lol. Also sort of relating back to one of my earlier posts that asked if there would be scenes where your character gets pleasured.) If not, 'tis understandable.

For the male things, while I'd like to do it at some point, it's not a huge priority at the moment since you don't see the differences that often from the POV angle. So maybe some day, but no promises. For the other, I already answered that :D You even replied!

I know I already answered the other thing, what I was saying is that the "male" character in the CGI thing was also in relation, and one of my main points for requesting it, to what I was talking about when it came to potential "pleasuring" scenes :P I understand though, not a huge priority.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:00 pm

welp atleast it was kind of narrowed down but eh i guess i can atleast see the videos so eh sorry for pestering with this
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:50 pm

Knowing you, Eskoz, I'm pretty darn sure this has 100% unwilling prey.
[if so I'd recommend a quick tag at the front page regarding that. Don't want to surprise people negatively.]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby chocobun » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:20 am

oh my. if cockvore is added. Those that mean we get some pov cockvore action? :-D
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:49 am

Any updates for us, Eskoz? :D
Monopolus
???

Postby sizehunter » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:48 am

Stuff this detailed needs a lot of time to give a tune up. It won't be a fast one, but it'll be damn good.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Eskoz » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:05 am

Monopolus wrote:Any updates for us, Eskoz? :D

Next version will be out publicly around the end of October (or very early November). The initial plan was to release it with two new events, but doing the first one has taken a lot longer than expected, so I'll do a release with just that first, and do a separate release with the futa event later after that, maybe around the end of November, but I don't want to make any concrete guesses, in case it ends up taking longer than expected as well.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orion1084 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:22 pm

No worries, Eskoz!

Take as much time as you need; it's well worth the wait to see this game continued.
Orion1084
New to the forum

Postby bebopy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:40 pm

I'm so excited, your updates on patreon have made me giddy with anticipation
bebopy
Participator

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:20 pm

You are doing an amazing job, no need to rush it because of us wanting more content :P
Quality content such as yours can't be rushed :)
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Well I kind of maybe found the problem but cant find the location the output log says this
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

Comparing string stat. Movie does not exist
and
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

Movie does not exist in string_stats. Returning empty
Halowinner
Participator

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:38 pm

I'm not sure how far along you planned this, or if you ever plan to do this, but what if ending up in someone's belly doesn't end in a game over? You could probably be given a choice to hide in a girl's belly to avoid being eaten by a more malicious predator girl. That's just my two cents, though. I'm just spitballing here.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game