Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby V0ldar » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:01 pm

If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to sculpt and animate your girls? The details in movements are incredible.
V0ldar
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:28 am

V0ldar wrote:If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to sculpt and animate your girls? The details in movements are incredible.

This is actually what I meant to ask initially. I've been thinking of making 3D models, but trying to build good topology is pretty difficult when I don't know how far to part the vertices or what...

Another question: not sure if this was asked before, but do you think there'd ever be a scenario where you would HAVE to be eaten by someone to progress through the game without dying? Like, say you and Nina got captured, and you'd have to be eaten by Nina to avoid being eaten by someone else.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 4:25 pm

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby HentaiProdigy » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:43 pm

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:
V0ldar wrote:If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to sculpt and animate your girls? The details in movements are incredible.

Another question: not sure if this was asked before, but do you think there'd ever be a scenario where you would HAVE to be eaten by someone to progress through the game without dying? Like, say you and Nina got captured, and you'd have to be eaten by Nina to avoid being eaten by someone else.

This is actually what I initially thought would happen if you gave Nina the diving suit, failed the first QTE and got swallowed after her. Instead she had already managed to get out of the stomach. Was slightly disappointed, if only because seeing the original scene of getting eaten twice got me super excited. Would love to see something like this.
Another thing I would love to see is the scene from chapter 1 part 2, but instead of being in the dick during sex, it's during a blowjob, or even a facial so that you get spurted out into the mouth.

Wishful thinking. We'll see what the future holds, but whatever it does hold, I'm super excited for any and all of it!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby shujubao » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:47 pm

Best 3D game I ever played.Do you have any idea about unnoticed in future?
User avatar
shujubao
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:51 am

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby Eskoz » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:43 pm

V0ldar wrote:If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to sculpt and animate your girls? The details in movements are incredible.

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:This is actually what I meant to ask initially. I've been thinking of making 3D models, but trying to build good topology is pretty difficult when I don't know how far to part the vertices or what...

Another question: not sure if this was asked before, but do you think there'd ever be a scenario where you would HAVE to be eaten by someone to progress through the game without dying? Like, say you and Nina got captured, and you'd have to be eaten by Nina to avoid being eaten by someone else.

HentaiProdigy wrote:This is actually what I initially thought would happen if you gave Nina the diving suit, failed the first QTE and got swallowed after her. Instead she had already managed to get out of the stomach. Was slightly disappointed, if only because seeing the original scene of getting eaten twice got me super excited. Would love to see something like this.
Another thing I would love to see is the scene from chapter 1 part 2, but instead of being in the dick during sex, it's during a blowjob, or even a facial so that you get spurted out into the mouth.

Wishful thinking. We'll see what the future holds, but whatever it does hold, I'm super excited for any and all of it!

I actually haven't sculpted them at all. At least not in the traditional sense you're probably assuming, like with Zbrush and then doing re-topo later. They're completely done by manually just extruding and cutting faces. That said, if I was going to do the characters now, I likely would sculpt them first. But to this point, I've done all the modelling inside Maya. I've used the sculpting tools within maya to modify the models and do minor changes to them between characters, but that's just moving the vertices around in a relatively low poly mesh, and I wouldn't really call it sculpting. I can definitely relate with problems with topology. There's a bunch of stuff I'd like to redo in my current model topology wise. Mainly the hand and butt for example. But all of that would require a bunch of work with other stuff, so I've just lived with the issues for now. There's some pretty ugly pinching there, but I've managed to mostly hide them with shaders and keeping the area mostly free of heavy deforming.

Animations are done in Maya as well.

As for Orca's and Hentaiprodigy's other question, a similar scenario is in the plans, although not exactly what you suggested.

shujubao wrote:Best 3D game I ever played.Do you have any idea about unnoticed in future?

Thanks! I'm not 100% sure what you're asking, but if you mean the release of the next part, it's several months away, as I just released the last one a couple weeks ago. But depends how complex the next scene ends up being. I'm still in the planning stages.
User avatar
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:15 am

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby HentaiProdigy » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:28 pm

Hey Eskoz, dunno if you're still checking in on this thread every now and then. Been pretty dead due to the large gap between the last part and the upcoming one (super excited for it! bloody Anya and especially Clara is back!). Just wanted to ask you if it's okay to post about this game elsewhere? I sure hope so, because I just posted a thread about it on the ULMF hentai games forum, linking to your Patreon and blog. If you'd prefer me to remove it, do tell and I'll do that in a jiffy.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby tgcidolfus » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:57 pm

HentaiProdigy wrote:Hey Eskoz, dunno if you're still checking in on this thread every now and then. Been pretty dead due to the large gap between the last part and the upcoming one (super excited for it! bloody Anya and especially Clara is back!). Just wanted to ask you if it's okay to post about this game elsewhere? I sure hope so, because I just posted a thread about it on the ULMF hentai games forum, linking to your Patreon and blog. If you'd prefer me to remove it, do tell and I'll do that in a jiffy.



you can try checking http://eskoz.blogspot.com/ from time to time another place i check when i dont see things here or in giantesscity forums
tgcidolfus
Participator
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:28 am

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby Eskoz » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:01 pm

HentaiProdigy wrote:Hey Eskoz, dunno if you're still checking in on this thread every now and then. Been pretty dead due to the large gap between the last part and the upcoming one (super excited for it! bloody Anya and especially Clara is back!). Just wanted to ask you if it's okay to post about this game elsewhere? I sure hope so, because I just posted a thread about it on the ULMF hentai games forum, linking to your Patreon and blog. If you'd prefer me to remove it, do tell and I'll do that in a jiffy.


Hey, of course I don't mind, the more people that get to enjoy it, the better!

And I'm not saying that just from a money perspective, but knowing that people actually enjoy the content I create is a huge part that keeps me motivated. I mean if it was just about money, I wouldn't have switched to this from my original job in the first place. Direct user feedback is one of the several reasons I switched to doing this from my usual work, as getting that as a single worker in a studio can be hard (especially if the project is outsourced to the studio in the first place), so it can start feeling like your work has no meaning. I mean you get that from your employer/lead of course, but it's just not the same.

I realize I do porn, and I'd be lying if I said I never have moments of doubt, especially with how patreon has been lately, but knowing that people enjoy the content does mean a lot, and gives some purpose to it all.
User avatar
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:15 am

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby sizehunter » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:23 pm

There's no doubt that your work is some of the best around. As far as I'm concerned. But the question I'm sure is on everyone's mind. Any clue how far you are in the next update? Or is it still uncertain?
sizehunter
Participator
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby Eskoz » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:00 am

sizehunter wrote:There's no doubt that your work is some of the best around. As far as I'm concerned. But the question I'm sure is on everyone's mind. Any clue how far you are in the next update? Or is it still uncertain?


Current estimate is around the end of May. But it is still an estimate.

I'll hopefully have all the animation work done during the first 3 days of May, so I can move on to render prep (lighting, materials, physics, clothes, etc.) and then the rendering. While I wait for the scene to render, I'll still need to do dialogue, audio mixing, and the game scene in unity. So that's probably roughly 4 weeks of work after I'm done animating. Assuming the animation phase doesn't get extended more, due to a need to add additional unplanned clips for a more coherent scene, I'm still on track for end of May. But it's a pretty tight schedule, despite all the previous delays I've done already for this part, so I can't guarantee anything. I mean, just a few weeks ago I thought I might be able to get this out at the end of April, but after actually typing all the things I still need to do on my calendar, it became quite obvious that it wasn't going to happen.

But as long as I'm in working condition, it will come out eventually, as steady progress is being made! And I am beginning to see faint signs of a finishing line.
User avatar
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:15 am

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby HentaiProdigy » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:50 am

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this is by far the best vore focused project I've ever had the joy of playing/experiencing. While updates take a really long time, they're always delivered at a super high quality, and the wait has been worth it every time. But not only is Diminishment just a ridiculously good game, it's made even better with how friendly, honest and transparent you are when talking to people. You have a ton of people following you and pledging to you on Patreon, yet you always take the time to reply to us freeloaders in other forums. It may sound cheesy, but I have lots of respect for you and what you do.

So far there hasn't been any replies to the ULMF thread, though it has gotten a couple hundred views at least. Just wanted to have your "blessing" for it so as to not stomp on any toes. Maybe you already knew about ULMF but opted to not post about it there for one reason or another. I don't expect it to take off like a lot of the other games popping up there, since it's not a vore focused forum and as per usual, a lot of people still frown at things like this, but there's still a group of people who enjoy this type of content there, though I'd assume those people already know about this forum instead. Just hoping it'll spread the word to a couple more people at least, and that someone tries it out and enjoys it. Both you and the game deserve it, and if someone is a vorarephilia fan and doesn't know about this game, then I feel very bad for them, haha.

Quick question that I just thought of: the Patreon version of the game is 1080p and 60fps, right? Or is it just the videos that applies to? Once a release eventually pops up, could one do a one-time payment to get the 1080p version and then unsubscribe again? I haven't had an income in over a year, so I couldn't possibly comfortably pledge continuously, but I do have a savings account and throwing out $10 twice a year at the current pace would definitely still be worth it to me.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby Eskoz » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:15 am

HentaiProdigy wrote:I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this is by far the best vore focused project I've ever had the joy of playing/experiencing. While updates take a really long time, they're always delivered at a super high quality, and the wait has been worth it every time. But not only is Diminishment just a ridiculously good game, it's made even better with how friendly, honest and transparent you are when talking to people. You have a ton of people following you and pledging to you on Patreon, yet you always take the time to reply to us freeloaders in other forums. It may sound cheesy, but I have lots of respect for you and what you do.

So far there hasn't been any replies to the ULMF thread, though it has gotten a couple hundred views at least. Just wanted to have your "blessing" for it so as to not stomp on any toes. Maybe you already knew about ULMF but opted to not post about it there for one reason or another. I don't expect it to take off like a lot of the other games popping up there, since it's not a vore focused forum and as per usual, a lot of people still frown at things like this, but there's still a group of people who enjoy this type of content there, though I'd assume those people already know about this forum instead. Just hoping it'll spread the word to a couple more people at least, and that someone tries it out and enjoys it. Both you and the game deserve it, and if someone is a vorarephilia fan and doesn't know about this game, then I feel very bad for them, haha.

Quick question that I just thought of: the Patreon version of the game is 1080p and 60fps, right? Or is it just the videos that applies to? Once a release eventually pops up, could one do a one-time payment to get the 1080p version and then unsubscribe again? I haven't had an income in over a year, so I couldn't possibly comfortably pledge continuously, but I do have a savings account and throwing out $10 twice a year at the current pace would definitely still be worth it to me.


Thanks :)

It applies to both the "normal" videos and the video clips/loops within the game. While regular free videos are 720p 30fps, videos in the free version of the game are 560p 60fps, iirc. And yes, you can just subscribe after/during a release to grab it, there's no log in function/drm in the game that would require you to keep the subscription up to be able to play.
User avatar
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:15 am

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby mlpbrony1 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:00 pm

Can't wait for part 5 and other stuff love playing the game
User avatar
mlpbrony1
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:06 am

mlpbrony1 wrote:Can't wait for part 5 and other stuff love playing the game

U mean part 4 or?
User avatar
Archangel64
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:43 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby HentaiProdigy » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:36 am

It's technically back to part one, since we're waiting for the first part of a new chapter. If we're talking about every update being a single part, including the prologue, then he's technically correct and this would be part five. But yeah, shouldn't be too long left to wait now!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby crowtomas01 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:33 pm

Hype Hype Hype Hype!
crowtomas01
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby mlpbrony1 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:53 pm

Chapter 2
User avatar
mlpbrony1
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1234567810, AlakHul, Amnael, bb263, BeholdThePower, Borfus, bugaccount9, Cyberneticous, FlashBack, Google [Bot], grim667, Halcyon, Obsequious, PanAcid, ProbablyaPerson, Rai32, Shadowlyger, Thagrahn, theprinceh, theskorpionkid, whatif12, YurriiTheShark, zappereye, Zephyr231, Zygrograxgra