Diminishment, Ch II Pt I (v0.302, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Diminishment - Prologue(VisualNovel w/ animated CGs, v0.16e)

Postby Eskoz » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:28 pm

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Sorry for not replying earlier, but I've been busy doing the Unity version.

The Unity version is now ready for public release, and the links can be found in the starting post!

A huge thank you to V# (twitter.com/voresharp ) for helping me ease into unity, and building the foundation for many of the more important base systems for me! Without them, this likely would have taken even longer to release!

richi90 wrote:This is such an awesome game. to think its ''only'' the prologue. I never played anything like this. its new and refreshing.
I was wondering if you plan on doing anything with the breast/nipple vore the game teases the player with in part 1. ?

It will happen at some point, but not quite sure yet when!

Orosaki wrote:I hope you don't rely too much on quicktime events eskoz, after all a lot of gamers were burned out on them playing regular games.A good idea would be to mix quicktime events with idle vid animations with choices. It would diversify the stuff enough that i think people won't complain too much about quicktime events.

Also you do really great vids eskoz you're definitely one of the top if not the top dog of giantess video creators out their.

I'll try to mix it up a bit now and then! I'm not into QTEs in normal games either, but in adult content it's fine, as I'm not looking for complex game play in these kinds of games personally. But yes, choice based stuff is planned as well.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Re: Diminishment, Prologue (v0.16e, VisualNovel w/ animatedC

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:31 pm

What is difference between this version and before ?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Eskoz » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:01 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:What is difference between this version and before ?

There's no entirely new content here. It's "just" a new engine. It's in unity now. Now that this is ready, I can start working on new content again. This had to be done, due to all the problems with RPG Maker I was having. The other option would have been to abandon the project.

Notable differences:

-Should run better
-Should be more stable
-You can save during the videos (looping parts only)
-Some extra audio during the internal scenes
-New User interface
-Works with android

I also added localization files in the top post just now:

If anyone wants to translate this to his or her own language use these localization files:

https://mega.nz/#!q9oR0YoL!NKwz34lVCpNPU7Fr0Esno1wOwF0ZHOYH4nRXCKdAIFs

To modify them, use either excel or open office. Make sure everything is in its own cells:
-Keys (stuff like Intro_1 or IntroStreet_18 etc.)
-Dialogue text (one cell is one text window, you mustn't add additional cells, as then the new text will not match the Key that was called in the game, which determines what text is shown)
-Write in the language on the top row, above the dialogue cells

It's best to keep me informed if you start translating, in case some one already is doing it. Although there's no harm in having multiple translations from a single language.
Once you're done translating, I'll add it to the game as soon as I have time, or in the next version if a release is near!
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:38 pm

glad you made the switch to unity, as much as I love rpg maker and the thousands of hours I have wast...err spent playing so many rpg maker games, unity will most likely resolve a lot of your headaches in game development, if you are of comparable experience with both, now I get to eagerly await continued development of this game from you.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby NiceGuy18 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:52 pm

Normally, I am not a fan of giantess style vore. But your work in this is absolutely beautiful and the girls are so fucking cute. I can't wait to see more.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby silverspec » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:41 pm

Simply amazing
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:09 pm

I am rather humbled by this accomplishment.

Only played about 10 minutes but it is superb.

Bravo, the technical aspects are impressive. Unity is a good move, the space bar didn't work in the first parts to move through text for some reason. Unsure why.

But really this is excellent, the save feature could use some more feedback that the save was complete but I'm sure you're probably using some template that could just use more polish and that is just the user interface designer in me nitpicking.

I only wish I had visuals this good in my visual novel project. Text is my forte.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Krono » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:35 am

Eskoz wrote:-Works with android

Hold the phone. How do I make this happen?
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zoidburg05 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:15 am

This music is pretty dang good. As everything else is, but I really like the music haha.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby thyladras » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:36 am

can't wait to see more content ^^
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:15 am

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Krono wrote:
Eskoz wrote:-Works with android

Hold the phone. How do I make this happen?

Download the .apk, transfer it into your phone, and run the apk on your phone. You might need a file manager of some sort to access the files on you phone though. Running it will install the game. You might need to enable a feature in your setting that allows running software outside the play store though.

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I am rather humbled by this accomplishment.

Only played about 10 minutes but it is superb.

Bravo, the technical aspects are impressive. Unity is a good move, the space bar didn't work in the first parts to move through text for some reason. Unsure why.

But really this is excellent, the save feature could use some more feedback that the save was complete but I'm sure you're probably using some template that could just use more polish and that is just the user interface designer in me nitpicking.

I only wish I had visuals this good in my visual novel project. Text is my forte.

Thanks! I'm planning on adding a text popup for the save feature, which would allow you to rename it, instead of just taking the scene name as the name. The original template didn't have the scene name, so I just added that quickly to make the save files a bit easier to read.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby MamayAdesu » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:19 am

Eskoz wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:What is difference between this version and before ?

There's no entirely new content here. It's "just" a new engine. It's in unity now. Now that this is ready, I can start working on new content again. This had to be done, due to all the problems with RPG Maker I was having. The other option would have been to abandon the project.

Notable differences:

-Should run better
-Should be more stable
-You can save during the videos (looping parts only)
-Some extra audio during the internal scenes
-New User interface
-Works with android

I also added localization files in the top post just now:

If anyone wants to translate this to his or her own language use these localization files:

https://mega.nz/#!q9oR0YoL!NKwz34lVCpNPU7Fr0Esno1wOwF0ZHOYH4nRXCKdAIFs

To modify them, use either excel or open office. Make sure everything is in its own cells:
-Keys (stuff like Intro_1 or IntroStreet_18 etc.)
-Dialogue text (one cell is one text window, you mustn't add additional cells, as then the new text will not match the Key that was called in the game, which determines what text is shown)
-Write in the language on the top row, above the dialogue cells

It's best to keep me informed if you start translating, in case some one already is doing it. Although there's no harm in having multiple translations from a single language.
Once you're done translating, I'll add it to the game as soon as I have time, or in the next version if a release is near!

Is someone translating into Russian?
MamayAdesu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eskoz » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:31 am

MamayAdesu wrote:Is someone translating into Russian?

If they are, they have not told me at least. So if you're interested feel free to do so :)
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby MamayAdesu » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:46 am

Eskoz wrote:

If they are, they have not told me at least. So if you're interested feel free to do so :)

Ok. I started! And pay attention on image
Attachments
Безымянный.png
MamayAdesu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eskoz » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:13 am

MamayAdesu wrote:
Eskoz wrote:

Ok. I started! And pay attention on image

Thanks!

That one is the player "speaking". Or the "storyteller". Every time the name bar is empty, it's either the player, or the storyteller. I suggest having the game open on the side to see who is talking. Although when stuff starts branching, things aren't exactly in order.

And while you can do it this way as well, when opening a .csv file in open office you can choose how to separate everything into cells.

Here's a guide (I'll add it into the localization zip file as well):

Edit: Forgot about the gender pronouns. These can't be easily automated through different languages, as the grammar rules differ too much. So it's best to just translate using the gender of your choice. If you want to do both, do two separate translations in two different columns for each gender. Please mention the gender used when submitting these!
Attachments
OpeningLocalizationFileOpenOffice.jpg
EditingLocalizationFileOpenOffice.jpg
Last edited by Eskoz on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:17 am

Thank you so much for adding an Android version! This game is amazing.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby MamayAdesu » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Eskoz wrote:
MamayAdesu wrote:Ok. I started! And pay attention on image

Thanks!

That one is the player "speaking". Or the "storyteller". Every time the name bar is empty, it's either the player, or the storyteller. I suggest having the game open on the side to see who is talking. Although when stuff starts branching, things aren't exactly in order.

And while you can do it this way as well, when opening a .csv file in open office you can choose how to separate everything into cells.

Edit: Forgot about the gender pronouns. These can't be easily automated through different languages, as the grammar rules differ too much. So it's best to just translate using the gender of your choice. If you want to do both, do two separate translations in two different columns for each gender. Please mention the gender used when submitting these!

When I save file via OpenOffice, somewhere " quotes " dissapear. Does it matter or is it not important?
MamayAdesu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eskoz » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:16 pm

MamayAdesu wrote:
Eskoz wrote:
MamayAdesu wrote:Ok. I started! And pay attention on image

Thanks!

When I save file via OpenOffice, somewhere " quotes " dissapear. Does it matter or is it not important?

You can save it in .ods, I can convert it to the right format in csv then. Some of the quotes are necessary, or the whole text won't appear. It uses "," as a separator so if we have a sentence like: blah blah, bleh. It will show up as blah blah in game. but if it has quotes, it'll show up correctly.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seelane » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Will it have willing scene in the future? I really loved the animation like most of your videos. It would be really fun if we could decide to either be willing or unwilling.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Yuanfox17 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:01 am

Looks like awesome game!
I cant get it to start though. :oops: I starts up just fine as soon as i click new game it gets stuck on a white screen. any ideas?

Edit: nvm fixed it. :)
Yuanfox17
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game