Diminishment, Ch II Pt I (v0.302, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt I (v0.212b, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:14 pm

KaiserKessler wrote:any idea at what time the public update will be online?

Today or tomorrow, u can see this information on his Patreon page
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt II (v0.223, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby Eskoz » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:42 pm

It's out! Finally.

As mentioned in previous posts, this adds a futa event with two girls, Penny, and her girlfriend Emma.

Save file compatibility unfortunately broke with this version, as I updated unity, no idea why it caused it, but it did. Luckily, you can skip to the new content, and keep all the old flags by selecting them when starting a game.

I still haven't done the translation changes. I'll probably wait until the end of Chapter 1, as I'll likely change the text here and there before that. So it would be better to hold off, so none of you do any wasted work with them. The goal is to have the translation work in a way, that you can just replace a file in the folder. Until then I will not add new translation in the game, as it's a bit cumbersome at this time. You can however translate the prologue parts if you wish, as they are very unlikely to change at this point.

At least one more part to go for chapter 1, which will have a little bit of "everything" (oral, anal, ub). But it'll be a bit larger, so I might divide it into multiple parts, similar to the prologue.

For download links, recordings etc:
https://eskoz.blogspot.com/2019/02/diminishment-v0223-chapter-1-part-2.html
Attachments
Ch1Pt2Futa.4440.Still005.jpg
Penny (The Futa)
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:10 pm

YEAAH
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HentaiProdigy » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:21 pm

Hella excited to try this part out! I can't say I'm a HUGE fan of cock vore, but I don't mind it per sé, and I'm really curious about seeing it with your style. Also, more oral vore and unbirth for the next part? Hooooo damn! I'm curious though when you say that you might "divide it into multiple parts, similar to the prologue". Sure, the prologue is technically three scenes, but they were still released at the same time no? I'm assuming that you mean you might make several releases? Or do you simply mean "separated content in one chapter"? Either way! More oral is always welcome! More anything is always welcome!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnusualTwo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:35 pm

YES I have been looking forward to this <3
UnusualTwo
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:21 pm

i played it and it was amazing, good job!
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tuc1357 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:02 pm

This was incredible! I do hope you try your hand at futa cock vore again some time in the future. The animation you made is probably the only good CV animation out there.
tuc1357
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakentheBlack » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:39 pm

It's funny, Futa is not one of my tags, but I still enjoyed this part. You were really creative and did a great job.

How many chapters do you have planned for this game?
DrakentheBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eskoz » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:55 pm

Thanks for the comments everyone!

HentaiProdigy wrote:Hella excited to try this part out! I can't say I'm a HUGE fan of cock vore, but I don't mind it per sé, and I'm really curious about seeing it with your style. Also, more oral vore and unbirth for the next part? Hooooo damn! I'm curious though when you say that you might "divide it into multiple parts, similar to the prologue". Sure, the prologue is technically three scenes, but they were still released at the same time no? I'm assuming that you mean you might make several releases? Or do you simply mean "separated content in one chapter"? Either way! More oral is always welcome! More anything is always welcome!

I mean that Part 3 might become Part 3 & 4. Depending how big the workload ends up being. I'll know once I've planned it a bit further, and how long the prepping stage takes, as I'll need to do some clothing for this one, and a multiple new characters, who won't necessarily feature in the upcoming scene yet, but will have dialogue at the shelter, and also some other tinies that will be present during part 3.

DrakentheBlack wrote:It's funny, Futa is not one of my tags, but I still enjoyed this part. You were really creative and did a great job.

How many chapters do you have planned for this game?

It keeps changing, but I have 8 chapters very roughly planned for the main story. As in I have a decent idea what's going to happen in general within the main story. And then further even more roughly planned continuation past that for a couple chapters. But the 8th chapter is a possible ending point, if I'm full of the game at that point! I mean even 8 chapter will likely take multiple years, with each chapter being 3-4 parts long. It's very possible I might just move the story to a sequel at some point during such a long time. Well that is if I keep doing this by myself. I'm currently in the process of hiring a modeler to make me backgrounds/props/clothing etc. so maybe I'll be able to expand slowly, and ideally making these will become faster as time goes by.

tuc1357 wrote:This was incredible! I do hope you try your hand at futa cock vore again some time in the future. The animation you made is probably the only good CV animation out there.

There will be more in the future, but probably not very soon.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amnael » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:58 pm

*teases you with you unknowingly being swallowed from the cock... doesnt do so* >:V
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firound » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:13 pm

Possibly a dumb question, but what's the difference between the different Android versions? There's 0223_Free, 0223_FreeAlt, 0223_FreeAlt2 and 0223_FreeAlt3, and 0223_Free is twice as big as the other ones in terms of filesize. If they're the same in terms of content, I'd prefer to get one of the smaller ones for space reasons.
Firound
New to the forum

Postby Monopolus » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:47 pm

This update has me so conflicted.

I've never really been into futa content....but Penny's tits though...

….yet I'm straight as a board & don't like dicks....

BUT THE TITS THOUGH.
Monopolus
???

Postby Eskoz » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Firound wrote:Possibly a dumb question, but what's the difference between the different Android versions? There's 0223_Free, 0223_FreeAlt, 0223_FreeAlt2 and 0223_FreeAlt3, and 0223_Free is twice as big as the other ones in terms of filesize. If they're the same in terms of content, I'd prefer to get one of the smaller ones for space reasons.

They're essentially the same. Just different versions for people to try if the other ones don't work. the video compression quality is a bit better on the largest one, but you probably can't tell the difference except maybe on a tablet with a decent sized screen. All the Alt versions are the same content wise, just slight differences how they were built out of unity, nothing that the user will notice.

Amnael wrote:*teases you with you unknowingly being swallowed from the cock... doesnt do so* >:V

I actually did want to do it, which is why I stuck the teasing there, but since part 1 was oral vore, I felt having two in a row would have been a bit too much. But I'd say it's a pretty big chance, that you will see bj vore from me later in the future. Whether it be expanding this scenario, or in a new one.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skeletop » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:58 pm

I mean, macro micro isn't my thing, which is so sad to see such an amazing artist doing something I can't get off of. Needs belly.
Skeletop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:30 pm

As an avid CV fan i gotta say that was pretty fucking epic and i'm really excited that you said there's a big chance of more CV in the future, the ending in Penny's balls was too soon for me, i wanna see your character forced to stay in there a while...or forever
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrakentheBlack » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:43 pm

If you keep going at a rate of one part every 3 months, it should take another 5 and a half years to finish the game. Well... Don't rush it! This game is great, and I enjoy every part as it comes!
DrakentheBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby HentaiProdigy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:23 am

Eskoz wrote:
Amnael wrote:*teases you with you unknowingly being swallowed from the cock... doesnt do so* >:V

I actually did want to do it, which is why I stuck the teasing there, but since part 1 was oral vore, I felt having two in a row would have been a bit too much. But I'd say it's a pretty big chance, that you will see bj vore from me later in the future. Whether it be expanding this scenario, or in a new one.

There can never be too much OV. It's like the best thing ever, and having the situation Ch.1-2 had with oral instead would be an absolute dream come true for me and I'm sure a ton of others. My favorite scene in this game is still the OV one with Clara. Struggling to not fall down her throat was absolutely awesome, and I've replayed it so damn many times. Having that but with the threat of being shot out of a dick down the throat instead? God I hope you do that at least some time, especially now that you've teased it.

Anyway, I've played the new version a couple of times now, and while I'm not as big of a fan of it as the other two parts, I did really like it. Funnily enough, as someone who only rarely likes CV, the teasing and original insertion was the hottest part of it for me, together with the girlfriend (Emma I think it was?) hovering above you and the insertion. Unfortunately I found it pretty difficult to keep up visually with what was happening after the initial insertion, and while it makes sense that you can't see anything when drowning in sperm, the "bright light" solution wasn't something I was greatly fond of. And now it sounds like I'm just shitting on the new chapter, which I absolutely do not mean to do! I really liked it, just not as much as the other part and the prologue, which is kind of a given since I heavily favor oral vore. And, well, teasing the "stuck in dick while dick is blown" situation kind of made me a bit disappointed it didn't happen... in the future hopefully?

But yeah, great job as usual Eskoz! Your stuff is always top notch, even when it doesn't fully align to me and my tastes specifically, haha. And, well, not that my one opinion has all that much weight, and you do you I'd say, but it's perfectly fine with me if every chapter/part has some version of oral in it, even if it's just teasing/hovering over the chasm or whatever! Thanks for another great part. Already (im)patiently awaiting the next part, and still hooked to it!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:10 am

@Eskoz, or anyone who can help me, if I may ask, which of these five contains the newest content? I'm not sure which one(s) to download.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

(For those who can't view the link, it's a screenshot of the five Windows' download links on Mega.)
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby HentaiProdigy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:24 am

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:@Eskoz, or anyone who can help me, if I may ask, which of these five contains the newest content? I'm not sure which one(s) to download.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

(For those who can't view the link, it's a screenshot of the five Windows' download links on Mega.)

The 0.223 one, or last/latest one. In other words, this one:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (9.32 KiB) Viewed 2270 times
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fimbulvinter » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:54 pm

As a piece of technical feedback, can confirm that the android version doesn't seem to want to work on my older devices, which seems in line with the warnings posted about compatibility.
4.4.2 (KitKat) won't even install it.

It is working on my newer OS tablets. No issues that I can see on 7.1.1. CG scenes run well.
Fimbulvinter
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game