Diminishment, Ch II Pt I (v0.302, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt II (v0.223, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby Seelane » Thu May 09, 2019 6:32 am

Eskoz wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Eskoz wrote:I've never done full tour before though, so I'm not sure what you mean there!

Objection!

Oh, that's a good point! I didn't consider it, since it's not explicitly shown happening, only the end result. But yes, you are right, that is full tour.

Maybe the full tour could be like in a training mode/scene/tutorial with a more willing girl(but you see her still having her urges like the others). Just trying to think a way to make it feel more plausible for full tour story and gameplay wise.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skittles209 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:17 pm

Hi. Just popping in to ask. IS this only a second part and is there a first part? Or is the title just labelled as part II. Want to know if there is more than just the one download link I need to look for.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby killermeow » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:37 pm

Skittles209 wrote:Hi. Just popping in to ask. IS this only a second part and is there a first part? Or is the title just labelled as part II. Want to know if there is more than just the one download link I need to look for.

The download has everything, the game is just divided up into different parts for gameplay/story purposes- think of it more like segments of the chapter.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:31 pm

Had a chat with Eskoz on a different forum, and our dear creator of Diminishment has a rough estimate for the next update, July 14th, if I remember correctly.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Someone92 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:49 am

https://www.patreon.com/posts/quick-update-on-27756892
Spoiler: show
Hey,

First, I want to thank everyone for helping this page grow over 1000 patrons! That's quite a lot, considering I figured the best case scenario would be around 300 when I was starting out. Thank you everyone.

And now the more negative news. I've just received a new render machine that I ordered some days ago! I mean that's obviously a good thing. Unfortunately I had some trouble getting it to work properly. Which means I'm a bit behind on schedule regarding the renders. Well that's not the only reason, I've had a lot of issues during the rendering prep phase. On the positive side, now that the new PC does work, it should roughly triple my rendering power. This means either faster render times, or better rendering quality. I'll see which I'll go with, as I do more testing. The whole scene is around 27k frames long, so that's quite a lot of frames to render. As much as the entire prologue.

I won't have access to my PC for a couple days, starting tomorrow, so I'll likely post the tests on Sunday. I was aiming to get the scene rendering before I needed to leave, but there's no hope of that right now.

This should not affect the final release date, as that's not really tightly tied up to the render schedule, but it will likely affect the initial patreon release, not the WIP version though, that should still happen before the end of the month. Although admittedly even that will be cutting it close, if the remaining render prep ends up taking longer than expected.

I'll still keep working for a few hours, and if I somehow manage to get something I'm happy with done during that time, I'll post those before going to bed!

Anyway, just a heads up! Sorry for any potential delays due to all this! And thanks to all the patrons who made it possible to go through with this hardware upgrade! And as always, thanks for your patience.

For those who couldn't see it in the previous playblast post, the current estimated schedule is:

Unity WIP (gameplay/dialogue done, no audio, not rendered) - Final week of June

Patreon release (will potentially be missing minor stuff like portraits/the new translation system, and only PC version, others will come with the final version of the part) - First week of July (might be delayed a bit, due to the above mentioned stuff)

Final/Public release/Recordings/Recut - 3-6 days after the initial patreon release. It should be out before the 14th.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AkaFudo » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:07 pm

So... Any news?
AkaFudo
New to the forum

Postby Makuta » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:34 pm

AkaFudo wrote:So... Any news?

It takes some more time. It should come at the end of this week.

http://eskoz.blogspot.com/2018/07/issue ... count.html

I'm looking forward to play it. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby HentaiProdigy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:21 pm

I'm checking the Patreon every four or so hours, and have been doing so since the 14th lol. Super impatient and stoked for it, to the point where it's kind of ridiculous.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:42 pm

HentaiProdigy wrote:I'm checking the Patreon every four or so hours, and have been doing so since the 14th lol. Super impatient and stoked for it, to the point where it's kind of ridiculous.

I just finished doing the audio. I just have to sync it up to the unity scene now, for the parts that couldn't be tied directly to the videos.

Things left to do after that is done:
-Post work in After Effects
-Portraits
-Recordings and the re-cut for those who can't or don't want to run the game, and just prefer the videos. Although not directly related to the game, so these won't affect the release schedule. I might release them a day or two after the game's release, depending how much of a hurry I end up being in.

The version without the portraits should be released to patrons on the 18th, and I believe the final/public version should be out either late Saturday, or some time on Sunday.

Just a little bit more...
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby HentaiProdigy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:16 pm

Thanks for the progress report Eskoz! Love you for it as always <3
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:03 pm

Little bit of a hiccup Eskoz? Something as detailed as you're doing can easily have problems, both minor and major, that can pop up and need fixing. What's the verdict, if you don't mind me asking?
sizehunter
Participator

Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby Eskoz » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:14 pm

sizehunter wrote:Little bit of a hiccup Eskoz? Something as detailed as you're doing can easily have problems, both minor and major, that can pop up and need fixing. What's the verdict, if you don't mind me asking?

I just released the windows version! Other platforms will come a bit later. Same with the recordings/re-edit.

https://eskoz.blogspot.com/2019/07/diminishment-chapter-1-part-3-concludes.html

This also adds the translation stuff, so it's now a lot easier to translate it to your chosen language.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby DrakentheBlack » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:47 am

While I got a 'bad' ending on my first attempt, I will say I loved this chapter. It was long with a lot of dialogue, but I feel like it really worked well with this particular part. It helped to experience what it was like to be a tiny, as opposed to part 1 where it was an explanation followed by ten minutes of "Oh my goodness, just eat me already!" So, I hope to see more like this in the future, it really made the 'filler' parts enjoyable.

I also loved all of the 3rd person vore we got to see in this part. The new stamina/grip minigame was also a really cool feature. I did not notice any bugs yet - though I have not tried every rout like previous instalments yet - so I'm hoping this keeps running smoothly. You did a really good job! Thank you for making this awesome vore game!
DrakentheBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Black_Knight » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:18 am

I tried starting the game but it does nothing... no error msg, no activity, nothing... which is strange because I played the older versions before... I did get a new comp... did I forget to install something?
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marpatt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:09 am

*SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T PLAYED PART 3 YET, JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE READING THIS*

I think I've done everything, so safe to say its really great and quality stuff! (as usual)
Really love the prey/prey stuff in this part, its a type of vore you don't see often, but its usually great. The other scenes are also pretty good, and the tiny hub world was neat to visit (though I'm almost certain a giantess will find it in the future, and what a scene that'll be :gulp: )

Keep it up, Eskoz :D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:52 am

Black_Knight wrote:I tried starting the game but it does nothing... no error msg, no activity, nothing... which is strange because I played the older versions before... I did get a new comp... did I forget to install something?

Does the older version still work for you? Make sure everything is up to date with your new PC. GPU Drivers, Windows updates, etc. You can check the troubleshooting.txt that comes with the game for some things you can try, but not even starting up is a bit hard to troubleshoot. Maybe your antivirus is blocking it? Or has deleted some important game files? Additionally, if you have it in your program files folder, try moving it elsewhere, someone had issues running the game from there.

Marpatt wrote:*SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T PLAYED PART 3 YET, JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE READING THIS*

I think I've done everything, so safe to say its really great and quality stuff! (as usual)
Really love the prey/prey stuff in this part, its a type of vore you don't see often, but its usually great. The other scenes are also pretty good, and the tiny hub world was neat to visit (though I'm almost certain a giantess will find it in the future, and what a scene that'll be :gulp: )

Keep it up, Eskoz :D

Thanks!

DrakentheBlack wrote:While I got a 'bad' ending on my first attempt, I will say I loved this chapter. It was long with a lot of dialogue, but I feel like it really worked well with this particular part. It helped to experience what it was like to be a tiny, as opposed to part 1 where it was an explanation followed by ten minutes of "Oh my goodness, just eat me already!" So, I hope to see more like this in the future, it really made the 'filler' parts enjoyable.

I also loved all of the 3rd person vore we got to see in this part. The new stamina/grip minigame was also a really cool feature. I did not notice any bugs yet - though I have not tried every rout like previous instalments yet - so I'm hoping this keeps running smoothly. You did a really good job! Thank you for making this awesome vore game!

Thanks,

I still plan on revising the script in part 1 a bit at some point, but I just haven't had the extra time. And to be honest, part 3 had so much text, that I really didn't want to move any of the exposition stuff there. I'll probably sprinkle it a bit once I have more material to work with, hide it behind dialog choices with the professor for example, or something like that.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby HentaiProdigy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:59 am

Sat up to 4AM waiting for the release, but had to eventually give up and go to bed. Excited to play it tonight!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Valvatorez » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:25 am

Gotta say its my favorite part so far. I wasn't a big fan of the part before this (don't really like CV) but this one is just awesome.

Really great work.^^
Valvatorez
New to the forum

Postby luke1401 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:53 am

OMG, havent quite dont everything but have most of the bad stuff. Love this chapter, amazing work as always.
luke1401
Participator

Postby Makuta » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:46 pm

So I finished the part and it was a great conclusion for chapter 1. I like the prey / toy action, while you are forced to watch and then join the action. ^^ Awesome work again Eskoz and I'm looking forward to the next chapters, but now enjoy your free time. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game