Diminishment, Ch II Pt I (v0.302, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Diminishment, Prologue (v0.16f, VisualNovel w/ animatedC

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:43 pm

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:I'm not sure how far along you planned this, or if you ever plan to do this, but what if ending up in someone's belly doesn't end in a game over? You could probably be given a choice to hide in a girl's belly to avoid being eaten by a more malicious predator girl. That's just my two cents, though. I'm just spitballing here.

While an interesting idea in my opinion, I can't imagine that playing out well, mainly due to the fact that, so far, once you've been swallowed down orally, not much air is in the belly that you're in, and that combined with the inevitable burp that your captor lets out, suffocation shall occur. Plus, I don't think that whoever's belly you hide in would exactly have control over their belly acids.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby MamayAdesu » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:23 pm

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:I'm not sure how far along you planned this, or if you ever plan to do this, but what if ending up in someone's belly doesn't end in a game over? You could probably be given a choice to hide in a girl's belly to avoid being eaten by a more malicious predator girl. That's just my two cents, though. I'm just spitballing here.

Do you mean that player may survive inside stomatch?
MamayAdesu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Draupnir7 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:03 pm

Seems like that's the idea. It's not too far-fetched.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby margheritachan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:46 pm

Truly impressive,i wish there was a game over scene showing the girls taking a dump the next day and sending the remains of the protagonist into oblivion.
For something like that there is no need to show scat,unless you want to,you can just have the girl that ate him sit on the toilet while talking about how good it feel to shit out the pathetic remains of her prey.

Also it would be nice to have a mode that allows to play the game from a third person or with a freely controllable camera that would allow the players to observe the scene from whatever angle they prefer.
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhatBigTeeth » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:37 pm

margheritachan wrote:Truly impressive,i wish there was a game over scene showing the girls taking a dump the next day and sending the remains of the protagonist into oblivion.

I wouldn't really expect Eskoz to go for something like that, much as I too would like it, but it would be a welcome addition for game overs to have perhaps a still image of the pred engaged in some aftermath scene; fondling their shrinkie-enhanced breasts, sat upon the john, or Anya and Clara indulging in another nighttime romp after you're gone. I felt myself pining for something like that once I'd gone through the endings, some last little image to drive home your ultimate fate. That said, it is more work on top of what I'm sure is already a monumental workload, so I won't be holding my breath.
WhatBigTeeth
Somewhat familiar

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt I (v0.212b, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby Eskoz » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:32 am

Hey!

The latest version of Diminishment has been released. This adds one new oral vore event into the game, with a new girl.

Download/recordings here: https://eskoz.blogspot.com/2018/11/diminishment-chapter-i-part-i-v0212b.html

Most bugs should be fixed at this point, but let me know if you bump into any new ones!

This event turned out a bit wordier than I expected, I hope it's not too much, but if you want to skip dialogue just press the "f" button. I'll probably end up spreading the current info dump a bit more, as I work on the chapter, but for now, I wanted to establish some things.

I'm planning some changes to the way the game handles translations, so people could add them without going through me first, so I'll hold on to the localization files for now. There's no ETA for this feature, but I'll try to get it done during November. This feature will be only released for the PC version. At least initially. I'll look at the possibility of adding it to the other versions after Part 2 is done.

The next part is currently aimed to be finished on December, but that's just an estimate obviously, as I haven't even written the scenario out yet! The next scenario will be an optional Futa event, some details for it will be voted on Patreon soon.

The total length of the game is planned to be around 10 chapters, where each chapter has about 3-5 parts, so if you're planning to hold out before the entire game is finished, you'll be waiting for quite a while! I've planned this as an ongoing project, so I'll keep working on it as long as there's enough interest.

As always, let me know what you think, and I hope you enjoy!

WhatBigTeeth wrote:I wouldn't really expect Eskoz to go for something like that, much as I too would like it, but it would be a welcome addition for game overs to have perhaps a still image of the pred engaged in some aftermath scene; fondling their shrinkie-enhanced breasts, sat upon the john, or Anya and Clara indulging in another nighttime romp after you're gone. I felt myself pining for something like that once I'd gone through the endings, some last little image to drive home your ultimate fate. That said, it is more work on top of what I'm sure is already a monumental workload, so I won't be holding my breath.

It is true that I'm not really into the disposal part, other than as a form of teasing. And scat is a hard no for me.

While not exactly the same thing, there are plans for full tour content. Not yet decided how detailed it will be however. As in how much the video skips, I doubt it'll be 100% as that would require a pretty long render.

Halowinner wrote:Well I kind of maybe found the problem but cant find the location the output log says this
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

Comparing string stat. Movie does not exist
and
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

Movie does not exist in string_stats. Returning empty

That's likely unrelated, the movie string stat just determines what video to play when loading the game from a save.

As always, thanks for the comments everyone!
Attachments
DiminiPreview01.png
Chapter1Part1_19T.3520.Still001.jpg
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Appo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:13 am

Eskoz wrote:This event turned out a bit wordier than I expected, I hope it's not too much, but if you want to skip dialogue just press the "f" button. I'll probably end up spreading the current info dump a bit more, as I work on the chapter, but for now, I wanted to establish some things.

The exposition is definitely a bit much. I think you're right about spreading it out later, but the scene... good gods, it's perfect. I was left thinking 'surely this can't keep going,' not because it was overdone but because I couldn't believe it would be able to continue. You just keep layering on new elements of sexuality and teasing. It's hard to stack so many good vore tropes without it seeming forced but you did it without breaking flow AND made this girl's character grounded in a graspable setting. There was a reason for every trope to be there and it built the character with the scene.

At the end of the dialogue I found myself with legitimately nervous fingers. I don't find the game difficult at all, even on the hard setting, and yet you cultivated an atmosphere where I couldn't help but fail. I lost twice in a row straight away. I got to fail on my own merits, and I got to know that my failure was a direct consequence of an overwhelming perversion. This scene had beaten me before I was even prompted to press any buttons.

It's beautiful.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby bebopy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:24 pm

Eskoz, I'm almost more excited about your game than Red Dead Redemption, you put out hands down some of the best material. Keep up the phenomenal work.
bebopy
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:31 pm

are there any secrets/hidden events and if not are you planning on putting some ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby MamayAdesu » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:57 pm

No anal/vaginal vore at new chapter?
MamayAdesu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:00 pm

MamayAdesu wrote:No anal/vaginal vore at new chapter?

No
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrakentheBlack » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:54 pm

I am loving this! It's a true gift getting to play this game! Will the final product be free as well, or will it be something we pay for?
Also, I only had one problem with the chapter one update and that was the excess dialogue, but other's have already addressed it, so I won't bug you about it.
DrakentheBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krovennan » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:20 pm

Others have mentioned the exposition dump, but I imagine that'll be revamped and shortened as you work on the rest of the scenes and thread a story between them. I really enjoyed these new scenes, and I don't usually enjoy vore with added food, the student came across very well, the scenes were well thought-out and very hot, I look forward to seeing what else you'll make in future and what other forms of vore you'll tackle next. I did like the idea mentioned before of an endscreen when you fail a QTE, either a still or a small looping animation letting us see whats happening outside, kinda like you've done for some of your standalone animations in the past, but I realise thats more work, so I won't push for it, maybe could be done at a later stage when you're further along or something I dunno. I'm honestly at a stage of severely hating Futa content, so I appreciate being given the option to skip past that, a variant where there is no dick would be cool as well but again, I realise thats more work for you so I'm not gonna hound you over it. In the end, this was a really good scene and I hope we get to see more from you soon.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krovennan » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:20 pm

Others have mentioned the exposition dump, but I imagine that'll be revamped and shortened as you work on the rest of the scenes and thread a story between them. I really enjoyed these new scenes, and I don't usually enjoy vore with added food, the student came across very well, the scenes were well thought-out and very hot, I look forward to seeing what else you'll make in future and what other forms of vore you'll tackle next. I did like the idea mentioned before of an endscreen when you fail a QTE, either a still or a small looping animation letting us see whats happening outside, kinda like you've done for some of your standalone animations in the past, but I realise thats more work, so I won't push for it, maybe could be done at a later stage when you're further along or something I dunno. I'm honestly at a stage of severely hating Futa content, so I appreciate being given the option to skip past that, a variant where there is no dick would be cool as well but again, I realise thats more work for you so I'm not gonna hound you over it. In the end, this was a really good scene and I hope we get to see more from you soon.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Catboy_Shrodinger » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:45 pm

The saliva strings in the new girl's mouth are beautiful :3 And the scenario is absolutely wonderful, holy hell. This is shaping up to be the -best- vore game since echidna wars.
Lemme just toss some critiques and comments out there while I have them in mind:

I feel like the AV section with Anya goes by super quickly and it's a little bit hard to tell what's going on in there.
The redhead's freckles are super cute; maybe have them be more prominent?

I didn't quite get that Lucy (I hope that's her name) was "tan" until I saw her bikini lines, maybe it's my monitor settings but she looked more pinkish than tanned.
Also I don't know how many models you have to work with, but I feel like she still kinda looks like the Anya model. I think it's the eye makeup?
I like how Lucy really hammers home the fact that she's a student, but isn't super clear about what grade level. Probably best to keep it that way
The candy in the belly is a great touch~

Yeah the exposition in the 1st chapter is a little much. I feel like it can spread out more and I won't have any issues with it. I honestly didn't think the shrinking was going to have that kind of worldwide effect, so it's interesting to see where that's going.

This is super fun and sexy so far and I'm really interested in seeing what kind of dangers the main character gets into in the future!
If you have a problem with vore, you can eat me.
Catboy_Shrodinger
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eskoz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:15 am

Catboy_Shrodinger wrote:The saliva strings in the new girl's mouth are beautiful :3 And the scenario is absolutely wonderful, holy hell. This is shaping up to be the -best- vore game since echidna wars.
Lemme just toss some critiques and comments out there while I have them in mind:

I feel like the AV section with Anya goes by super quickly and it's a little bit hard to tell what's going on in there.
The redhead's freckles are super cute; maybe have them be more prominent?

I didn't quite get that Lucy (I hope that's her name) was "tan" until I saw her bikini lines, maybe it's my monitor settings but she looked more pinkish than tanned.
Also I don't know how many models you have to work with, but I feel like she still kinda looks like the Anya model. I think it's the eye makeup?
I like how Lucy really hammers home the fact that she's a student, but isn't super clear about what grade level. Probably best to keep it that way
The candy in the belly is a great touch~

Yeah the exposition in the 1st chapter is a little much. I feel like it can spread out more and I won't have any issues with it. I honestly didn't think the shrinking was going to have that kind of worldwide effect, so it's interesting to see where that's going.

This is super fun and sexy so far and I'm really interested in seeing what kind of dangers the main character gets into in the future!

The pinkishness is mostly due to the transcoding unity does to the videos. The Patron HQ version, which doesn't have the transcoding (but is a bit more taxing on the computer) looks closer to the two preview pictures in my above post.

It's mentioned in the dialogue that she's in her late teens, which mean she's 18-19. I'm not basing the school system directly on anything real, but it's close to the Finnish one, as I'm more familiar with that. A 19 year old could be a first or second year at university or a polytechnic. Although usually people who begin are in their early 20s, especially for the male population since they have mandatory military service. In this case she's at least a second year, since she was going there before the shrinking event.

I admit, It's hard to avoid "same face" between the models, I do change it around a bit for each of them, change the eye height/size and shape a bit etc. But there's only so much I can do without touching the topology, which would require a lot of work, since it would break all the various morphs I have made along the way, and other stuff. Good point on the eye make up. Maybe I could try different lengths of lashes and stuff to vary future models a bit more.

Krovennan wrote:Others have mentioned the exposition dump, but I imagine that'll be revamped and shortened as you work on the rest of the scenes and thread a story between them. I really enjoyed these new scenes, and I don't usually enjoy vore with added food, the student came across very well, the scenes were well thought-out and very hot, I look forward to seeing what else you'll make in future and what other forms of vore you'll tackle next. I did like the idea mentioned before of an endscreen when you fail a QTE, either a still or a small looping animation letting us see whats happening outside, kinda like you've done for some of your standalone animations in the past, but I realise thats more work, so I won't push for it, maybe could be done at a later stage when you're further along or something I dunno. I'm honestly at a stage of severely hating Futa content, so I appreciate being given the option to skip past that, a variant where there is no dick would be cool as well but again, I realise thats more work for you so I'm not gonna hound you over it. In the end, this was a really good scene and I hope we get to see more from you soon.

Glad you liked it! Yes, I might go and add stuff later on to old scenes, if there's demand for it later, but at this time I'll focus on taking the game forward.

DrakentheBlack wrote:I am loving this! It's a true gift getting to play this game! Will the final product be free as well, or will it be something we pay for?
Also, I only had one problem with the chapter one update and that was the excess dialogue, but other's have already addressed it, so I won't bug you about it.

Yes, it will remain free, but have a "premium" version like it does now for patrons, with the slightly better res and the framerate. There might be some convenience functions in the future that are limited to the patron version as well, but all the scenes will be normally playable in the free version, as they are now.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Someone92 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:23 am

Eskoz wrote:It is true that I'm not really into the disposal part, other than as a form of teasing. And scat is a hard no for me.

What about a final shot such as showing a skeleton or skull swimming inside the womb after an unbirth, or one sliding trough the colon?
Last edited by Someone92 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 2quick4u » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:31 am

Someone92 wrote:
Eskoz wrote:It is true that I'm not really into the disposal part, other than as a form of teasing. And scat is a hard no for me.

What about a final shot such as showing a skeleton swimming inside the womb after an unbirth, or one sliding trough the colon?

Skeletons often have entirely too many polygons to render, so it would jack up the requirements of a pc or phone to run the program.

Not to mention, the game is STRICT First person. And you'd be far too dead to see your own decaying body.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby HiddenMeme » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:11 pm

You made me fail no-nut november you monster!

That was absolutely great, and I really appreciate that you're keeping a free version as well. This is just amazing, as if your renders weren't enough, you also present us with an interactive game. :-D
HiddenMeme
New to the forum

Postby RediQ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Oh my god, the new girl looks absolutely adorable, I can hardly wait to get back home and play this~!
RediQ
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game