Diminishment, Ch II Pt I (v0.302, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby tuc1357 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:06 pm

I really like the third person perspective on the vore scenes in this part. You should totally do more of those. All in all, a very great addition to Diminisment.
tuc1357
Somewhat familiar

Postby Modern45 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:24 pm

Haven't an opportunity to finish it in one run, but it's simply brilliant. Probably the best part, can't wait to play it more.
Check out my gallery ^_^
Modern45
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfwood » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:13 pm

Getting really into the story for this now. It'll be interesting to see how it all turns out in the end one day...
I mean, getting a cure and turning everyone back to normal wouldn't be suuuuuuper awkward for the unaffected girls who have been eating and using them as sex toys up until that point, right? :P
"Water under the bridge, right? Sorry I ate your husband, but it's in the past, let's move on." ^^;
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Max28z » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:32 pm

Eskoz, hello, first : i love your game. Continue like this, you've made something great.
two : I don't know if someone already ask these questions, but do you plan to add breast vore ? Do you think you could make some sort of possible absorption, with a device or an application, like the thing that use the giant girl to shrink our character ?
three : When the male's character will be playable ?
have a nice evening or day (i don't know when you will read this :) )
Max28z
Been posting for a bit

Postby HentaiProdigy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:07 pm

That was... quite something. Like holy shit you outdid yourself this time Eskoz. While I have a soft spot for the prologue, because I have a thing for Clara and it was the first taste of this game, this final (sub)chapter blew it out of the water. So much content, so many scenes, so many endings and holy shit so much amazing stuff. 200% worth the long wait. Loved it!

Two problems/bugs I ran into:
* Clicking the portrait button doesn't always remove the portraits. In fact, it didn't work at all for me in the new chapter or when replaying 1-1 with Lucy, but it worked on 1-2 with Penny.
* There were one or two instances of Elena and Nina's names being swapped during conversations, though I unfortunately don't remember the exact lines (sorry about that).

Also, a quick question since I tried a ton of times but never got it:
I'm assuming that there actually is no way to save Nina during the struggle and get swallowed first yourself? I tried doing it optimally (skipping the QTE), I tried struggling desperately each time so as to not lose any of my grip. Tried all of these options after three different combinations of the dive suit conversation: give her the suit immediately, keep the suit entirely, say you'll keep it and then give it to her.

Again, amazing work! Super impressed and incredibly happy with this chapter! I know I've said it many times before already, but man, you're my idol when it comes to vore/giantess stuff :P
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby anonymous2777 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:14 pm

(Spoilers for ch1)

Wow, that was elaborate, it’s like 10 Vore sequences in one! This part was like 2 episodes, one lacked interactivity while the other had interactivity. That being said I wasn’t into Lucy much... Elena though, fuck man. Like she vaguely remembers Codi Vore, is the geek type, demonstrates intelligence and completely dominates the whole situation... amazing, absolutely amazing. Than it’s hard so I lose multiple times, which never happened in the earlier parts unless I chose to. Better fuel for someone like Elena than Lucy, I guess.

That being said having playing through Ep1 + the prologue why all these full tour teases? I kept the suit because I thought there’d be POV full tour but than the scan got me and I was like “aww come on” before getting eaten without it. Than eaten again. Lucy had that lack of any understanding of basic human anatomy but damn It the full tour thing she tease was something. And it’s not like you are averse to those, you had Nina full tour in this scene even having her potentially be stuck in the bowels without a way out.
anonymous2777
New to the forum

Postby Eskoz » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:32 pm

Max28z wrote:Eskoz, hello, first : i love your game. Continue like this, you've made something great.
two : I don't know if someone already ask these questions, but do you plan to add breast vore ? Do you think you could make some sort of possible absorption, with a device or an application, like the thing that use the giant girl to shrink our character ?
three : When the male's character will be playable ?
have a nice evening or day (i don't know when you will read this :) )

I don't have a good solution for the male MC to be in the CGs. The problem is that it would double the game's size pretty much. And also increases the workload quite a bit. And as the game becomes longer it's going to become an issue. It's already getting pretty big! So for now at least, you can only be male in dialogue.

There'll be some nipple/breast vore in the future, not sure about absorption at this point, not any time soon at least.

Wolfwood wrote:Getting really into the story for this now. It'll be interesting to see how it all turns out in the end one day...
I mean, getting a cure and turning everyone back to normal wouldn't be suuuuuuper awkward for the unaffected girls who have been eating and using them as sex toys up until that point, right? :P
"Water under the bridge, right? Sorry I ate your husband, but it's in the past, let's move on." ^^;

Haha, yes. Maybe that's one of the reasons the research on it seems to have stopped?

HentaiProdigy wrote:That was... quite something. Like holy shit you outdid yourself this time Eskoz. While I have a soft spot for the prologue, because I have a thing for Clara and it was the first taste of this game, this final (sub)chapter blew it out of the water. So much content, so many scenes, so many endings and holy shit so much amazing stuff. 200% worth the long wait. Loved it!

Two problems/bugs I ran into:
* Clicking the portrait button doesn't always remove the portraits. In fact, it didn't work at all for me in the new chapter or when replaying 1-1 with Lucy, but it worked on 1-2 with Penny.
* There were one or two instances of Elena and Nina's names being swapped during conversations, though I unfortunately don't remember the exact lines (sorry about that).

Also, a quick question since I tried a ton of times but never got it:
I'm assuming that there actually is no way to save Nina during the struggle and get swallowed first yourself? I tried doing it optimally (skipping the QTE), I tried struggling desperately each time so as to not lose any of my grip. Tried all of these options after three different combinations of the dive suit conversation: give her the suit immediately, keep the suit entirely, say you'll keep it and then give it to her.

Again, amazing work! Super impressed and incredibly happy with this chapter! I know I've said it many times before already, but man, you're my idol when it comes to vore/giantess stuff :P

Yes, it's not possible to properly "Win" the first mini-game. The portrait thing is fixed, but I've yet to update the game.I just found the name switch as well, someone else reported it earlier, but the way he worded it sounded like it only happened in some circumstances, but that combined with this helped me find it!

Thanks for all the comments everyone!
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:01 pm

The third chapter doesn't work for me. Whenever I skip the chapter futa scene to get to it, it goes straight to the main page, and when I tried making a new game in the third chapter the game crashed. I'm running it on windows.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Altimos » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:47 pm

Eskoz wrote:
I don't have a good solution for the male MC to be in the CGs. The problem is that it would double the game's size pretty much. And also increases the workload quite a bit. And as the game becomes longer it's going to become an issue. It's already getting pretty big! So for now at least, you can only be male in dialogue.

I wouldn't worry TOO much about the size. I've downloaded Renpy games that were 5.5GB compressed before...

You can also end Chapter 1 here and start a new chapter with a different Renpy game. I know there are developers that do this when their game gets too big.

Since you do chapter skip, you actually ask questions about what did the player do in specific scenarios... you can do this for the next chapter :wink:

(But of course, if it ultimately is a workload issue, I'm sure you're fans will understand)
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby whatisthissheet » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:51 pm

Eskoz, part 3 was the best vore content I've ever seen, the movements and the dialogue was especially good this time. At the earlier parts I wasn't really fond of the tinies getting tinier thing, but this part sold it for me with that "corruption" aspect with tiny inside tiny thing. The "Turducken" kinda ending was way too good.

I like how you are treating swallowing someone as a serious thing and not treating it like a joke akin to most other vore content.

Also cool how it has more gameplay that is a bit more interesting.

10/10

100/100

Best game.
whatisthissheet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eskoz » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:05 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:The third chapter doesn't work for me. Whenever I skip the chapter futa scene to get to it, it goes straight to the main page, and when I tried making a new game in the third chapter the game crashed. I'm running it on windows.

The thing about going to the main menu is probably just me not remembering to direct the skip to the new chapter. But it's not a major issue, so I won't do a separate build to fix it. You can use the chapter skip in the player setup for now. But since you said that it crashes your game. In what way did it crash? Note that the scene is pretty large, so it can load a pretty long time, up to a few minutes even. So if it's hanging on a black screen, just wait a bit longer, and it should eventually appear. Hopefully.

Altimos wrote:
Eskoz wrote:

I wouldn't worry TOO much about the size. I've downloaded Renpy games that were 5.5GB compressed before...

You can also end Chapter 1 here and start a new chapter with a different Renpy game. I know there are developers that do this when their game gets too big.

Since you do chapter skip, you actually ask questions about what did the player do in specific scenarios... you can do this for the next chapter :wink:

(But of course, if it ultimately is a workload issue, I'm sure you're fans will understand)

Yes, that is an option. And it's pretty simple to handle even, since saves can easily be made compatible with the different parts, but it's still not optimal. You're right however, that the workload increase is the bigger issue.
I also don't use renpy, as its video playback capabilities seemed to have similar performance issues as rpg maker. I use unity, which to be fair isn't perfect either, but much better than those two.

whatisthissheet wrote:Eskoz, part 3 was the best vore content I've ever seen, the movements and the dialogue was especially good this time. At the earlier parts I wasn't really fond of the tinies getting tinier thing, but this part sold it for me with that "corruption" aspect with tiny inside tiny thing. The "Turducken" kinda ending was way too good.

I like how you are treating swallowing someone as a serious thing and not treating it like a joke akin to most other vore content.

Also cool how it has more gameplay that is a bit more interesting.

10/10

100/100

Best game.

Thanks!
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:58 pm

I gotta say, your renders seem to get better with every update. Though maybe that's just my personal taste and lack of time playing this game talking. XD

I have to ask though, how you managed to build those internal organs? I'm trying to do something similar and I'm not sure where I'm faltering...
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby CakeInferno » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:24 pm

Phenomenal job on the latest one! Stellar animation as always, there's been quite a few scenes that got a shiver out of me. :o

Been curious what renderer you use since there's quite a few lengthy sequences in here. I'm guessing anything with hardware-accelerated raytracing?
3D art with one-dimensional characters - https://aryion.com/g4/user/CakeInferno
Overpaid but undersexed - https://www.patreon.com/CakeInferno
CakeInferno
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:48 am

CakeInferno wrote:Phenomenal job on the latest one! Stellar animation as always, there's been quite a few scenes that got a shiver out of me. :o

Been curious what renderer you use since there's quite a few lengthy sequences in here. I'm guessing anything with hardware-accelerated raytracing?

Thanks a lot!

I really want to re-do my stomach/mouth and throat models after seeing your latest video as well! I mean, I've been meaning to do that for a while now, but seeing someone else do it better, always makes one want to improve themselves even more. They're currently a part of the main mesh, so modifying the shaders and the geometry is a bit of a chore. I've already done this with the butt internals after I noticed that it was impossible to get it looking good with what I had on the model itself. I really should start working on liquid dynamics as well, they can add so much to internals, as is apparent from your video. Of course, the lighting is a huge part of the overall look, which was done very nicely in the zoe video as well. It's always tricky to do lighting for internals, trying to figure a balance of what looks good, and what feels believable. I just usually default to doing something pretty flat, and going "I'll fix it in post", to save on render times, as internals with proper lighting can take a ton of time to render, and also often require animating the lights, which can be annoying when you need to make sure everything loops. I end up doing a lot of re-renders, after I notice I've forgotten to sync the lights with a previous end point that's supposed to connect to a loop.

By the way, did you do the overlay stuff yourself, like the bubbles or the wet screen effect, or do you have a good source for royalty free clips you use? I've been considering buying some stock footage for similar use. Well, bubbles can be done pretty easily with particle systems, but the wet overlay thing at least would probably be simpler to just get something premade.

And you're right about the renderer, I use Redshift but even with that and 1x 1080ti + 2x 2080ti:s this took around 20 days to render, at 60fps it was roughly 28000 frames long. Well, that was partly because I stubbornly wanted to try out doing animation with GI for a change, and not fake it this time. You can see some flickering due to that in some reflections, for example in Elena's glasses at some points. I didn't use it for the internals though, as I wanted to make the deadline I had set myself. I'll have to think whether I'll use it in the future as well or not, it makes lighting the scene much faster, but the increased render times are obviously not optimal. Although, the 1080 ti was mainly rendering a separate ambient occlusion pass, and wasn't doing much after that was done, since I was working with it, doing the audio and building the scene in unity.

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:I gotta say, your renders seem to get better with every update. Though maybe that's just my personal taste and lack of time playing this game talking. XD

I have to ask though, how you managed to build those internal organs? I'm trying to do something similar and I'm not sure where I'm faltering...

Thanks, I do try to improve them every time gradually! As for the internals, i touched on that a bit on my reply to cakeinferno, but I get most of the look in post. The renders themselves are pretty flat, just with reflections. I'll attach an example from the beauty pass, which is what it looked like straight from maya, before post work in AE. The image from AE is slightly blurry due to motion blur.

If you're curious, I only render a beauty pass, ambient occlusion and a depth pass. I'd like to have more, but stuff like the reflection pass and such would require more samples to be of any real use, and that mean higher render times.
Attachments
Beauty_ch1pt3.23390.png
"Beauty" pass
C1PT3_MotionBlur_23390.png
Final, after post work
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby who1sth1s » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:21 pm

Think one of your next ones can have more uvula interaction?
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krovennan » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:47 pm

The content is excellently made as always Ezkoz, I did notice a weird bug where even though I had made "the selfish choice" for the sake of not spoiling, and then did the minigame successfully, the game seemed to think I hadn't made that choice earlier. I failed the minigame on purpose and it went through ok, only when I tried to continue otherwise.

Other than that it's awesome, I already spoke about seeing ending scenes of whichever hottie you're currently feeding before, but I'd love to someday see some more stuff with less of a size difference, like mini-gts or even same-size one day. I realise thats more effort and the models might not handle it so I won't push you for something you probably aren't that into anyway. Either way, good stuff.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:57 am

who1sth1s wrote:Think one of your next ones can have more uvula interaction?

Maybe!

Krovennan wrote:The content is excellently made as always Ezkoz, I did notice a weird bug where even though I had made "the selfish choice" for the sake of not spoiling, and then did the minigame successfully, the game seemed to think I hadn't made that choice earlier. I failed the minigame on purpose and it went through ok, only when I tried to continue otherwise.

Other than that it's awesome, I already spoke about seeing ending scenes of whichever hottie you're currently feeding before, but I'd love to someday see some more stuff with less of a size difference, like mini-gts or even same-size one day. I realise thats more effort and the models might not handle it so I won't push you for something you probably aren't that into anyway. Either way, good stuff.

This happens only when you do a "perfect" run on that particular part of the event. When the green flashing borders appear, and you get to skip the QTE. I've fixed the issue, but I probably won't do re-builds of the game before the end of my vacation, so in a couple weeks. I'm waiting for any possible further bug reports for now, and no critical bugs are known right now. This one only affects the dialogue before you get dropped back on the bed, after that it's identical either way, it should still take you to the correct ending route!

As for same-size stuff, it's best not to expect any of that from me, as I'm not into it personally, and as you said, it can be pretty work intensive.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:07 am

Could someone assist me in opening up this new part?

I did the usual process (downloading the Windows version and then extracting the files), but when I try to open it up from the extracted files, it gives me a Fatal Error thing that says "Failed to load mono".

Does anyone know how to fix this?
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:11 pm

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:Could someone assist me in opening up this new part?

I did the usual process (downloading the Windows version and then extracting the files), but when I try to open it up from the extracted files, it gives me a Fatal Error thing that says "Failed to load mono".

Check the troubleshooting txt in the game's folder and try the various stuff. But since it's not loading at all, I'd either guess the zip file was corrupted (try re-downloading), your anti-virus is deleting important files, or just blocking the game from running (try disabling it for the time your unpacking/running the game, and see if it makes any difference. Or an incorrectly un-packaged zip file (make sure there's an actual proper file structure in the game's folder, and not just a huge dump of files in a single folder.

Other than that, make sure your windows/drivers are up to date. And I guess you could check for malware, to see if there's any that might affect other programs running properly. If none of that works, I unfortunately don't have any good ideas how to fix it for you.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:53 pm

Eskoz wrote:
ThatOneGuy75 wrote:Could someone assist me in opening up this new part?

Check the troubleshooting txt in the game's folder and try the various stuff. But since it's not loading at all, I'd either guess the zip file was corrupted (try re-downloading), your anti-virus is deleting important files, or just blocking the game from running (try disabling it for the time your unpacking/running the game, and see if it makes any difference. Or an incorrectly un-packaged zip file (make sure there's an actual proper file structure in the game's folder, and not just a huge dump of files in a single folder.

Other than that, make sure your windows/drivers are up to date. And I guess you could check for malware, to see if there's any that might affect other programs running properly. If none of that works, I unfortunately don't have any good ideas how to fix it for you.

Took me a moment to get to doing that, but yeah, re-downloading the files worked and I can load it now. Although I've skimmed through other comments and stuff, I can't wait to see for myself the vore scenes and the choices and stuff. (Due to my curiosity and, of course, this quality content of yours, it'll partially be hell for me, considering that I'd be interesting in a lot, if not all, of the possible relationship shifts, pleasuring/vore scenes, etc.)
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game