Diminishment, Ch II Pt I (v0.302, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Diminishment, Prologue (v0.16e, VisualNovel w/ animatedC

Postby TableManners » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:01 pm

This was amazing! This is a totally unique experience, and a really well done one at that. You rock, Eskoz!
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby sansuki » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:09 pm

I have to say, I'm usually not one for micro/macro stuff, but this is so excellent that I love it anyway.
sansuki
---

Postby WhatBigTeeth » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:21 pm

I know that you can never win because some people ask for one thing and others ask for the total opposite, but playing made me wish I could see the girls from the outside, who seemed to be having all too much fun eating the protag. I don't know what the future story or scenes will involve, but I'd love to see some scenes with more tinies aside from just yourself. Watch them get eaten, etc, perhaps even the chance to save and interact with them.. Or, and this is purely my own tastes fueling this suggest; a fail scene or two where one of them betray and sacrifice you! "Don't gotta run fast, just faster than you," and all that.
WhatBigTeeth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vanny » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:15 am

I love that it's micro/macro ❤ the disposal tease was a nice touch the dialogue is perfect!
Vanny
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shirpickle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:53 am

I've played previous builds of this game and they're really entertaining but I've hit a snag on this unity download where the game loads, and I'll go to the main menu, and then I'll select new game, the screen will fade and then nothing but a white screen, any ideas what's causing this?
Shirpickle
New to the forum

Postby ajmajm28 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:05 am

Shirpickle wrote:I've played previous builds of this game and they're really entertaining but I've hit a snag on this unity download where the game loads, and I'll go to the main menu, and then I'll select new game, the screen will fade and then nothing but a white screen, any ideas what's causing this?

So the error happens when ever you stops after you played it once and go back to menu and hit new game to start over or does it do it from the start of the first play through?
If you can provided as much detail as possible I will try and recreate the crash. I don't have an issue going into the game the screen has a black background that ask for your name when you hit new game. Did you reach that? Is you computer stalling and it is giving a this program is not responding message? I thought I might now what the issue was but I am not able to remake it from what I thought the issue was. Also is it pc or phone build that you are using?
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shirpickle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:40 am

ajmajm28 wrote:
Shirpickle wrote:I've played previous builds of this game and they're really entertaining but I've hit a snag on this unity download where the game loads, and I'll go to the main menu, and then I'll select new game, the screen will fade and then nothing but a white screen, any ideas what's causing this?

So the error happens when ever you stops after you played it once and go back to menu and hit new game to start over or does it do it from the start of the first play through?
If you can provided as much detail as possible I will try and recreate the crash. I don't have an issue going into the game the screen has a black background that ask for your name when you hit new game. Did you reach that? Is you computer stalling and it is giving a this program is not responding message? I thought I might now what the issue was but I am not able to remake it from what I thought the issue was. Also is it pc or phone build that you are using?

It occurs when I start my first playthrough, the game starts up takes me to the main menu, everything else seems to work on the main menu and the menu moves around in a circular loop, but when I click new game it fades to black and then immediate white screen, the music is still playing and when I press escape the screen turns black and back to white when I press it again, I don't get any error messages of any kind when I get the white screen.
Shirpickle
New to the forum

Postby Eskoz » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Shirpickle wrote:
ajmajm28 wrote:

It occurs when I start my first playthrough, the game starts up takes me to the main menu, everything else seems to work on the main menu and the menu moves around in a circular loop, but when I click new game it fades to black and then immediate white screen, the music is still playing and when I press escape the screen turns black and back to white when I press it again, I don't get any error messages of any kind when I get the white screen.

I'm not 100% certain, but that sounds like the image compression format isn't compatible with your system, and they're not loading properly due to that. I had something similar happen on my early tests with android before switching to a different image format. What operating system do you have?

WhatBigTeeth wrote:I know that you can never win because some people ask for one thing and others ask for the total opposite, but playing made me wish I could see the girls from the outside, who seemed to be having all too much fun eating the protag. I don't know what the future story or scenes will involve, but I'd love to see some scenes with more tinies aside from just yourself. Watch them get eaten, etc, perhaps even the chance to save and interact with them.. Or, and this is purely my own tastes fueling this suggest; a fail scene or two where one of them betray and sacrifice you! "Don't gotta run fast, just faster than you," and all that.

There are plans for content like this. Well not necessarily exactly, but stuff where you see things happen to other shrunken people etc.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby HentaiProdigy » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:24 pm

I finally got around to trying this out, and holy shit it's the best vore game I've tried thus far. I mean, I fucking love Packedrat and Milia Wars DX, and they might both be more "gamey" than this, but the content, the art, the animations... holy shit. It's really you Eskoz. Making a game. Holy shit. I am so hyped for this! And, well, macro/micro is my personal favorite, so that's obviously a bonus. Thanks for this! Super hyped to see it develop!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby kuki » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:46 am

very good game! great work!
kuki
New to the forum

Postby kuki » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:34 am

Do you going to inport your game on ios?
kuki
New to the forum

Postby Halowinner » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:31 pm

well uh hi again dev well your game still um hates me o.o all i get is a black screen like it loads but black screen and it doesent continue like it has all the options loaded but just stays black
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Eskoz » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:30 pm

Halowinner wrote:well uh hi again dev well your game still um hates me o.o all i get is a black screen like it loads but black screen and it doesent continue like it has all the options loaded but just stays black

It's likely the issue is with Vista, since it's not officially supported by Unity anymore.https://unity3d.com/unity/system-requirements

kuki wrote:Do you going to inport your game on ios?

I'd love to, but due to the closed nature of apple devices, there's no good way to do it. Everything needs to be released through the app store, and they obviously won't accept something like this there.

HentaiProdigy wrote:I finally got around to trying this out, and holy shit it's the best vore game I've tried thus far. I mean, I fucking love Packedrat and Milia Wars DX, and they might both be more "gamey" than this, but the content, the art, the animations... holy shit. It's really you Eskoz. Making a game. Holy shit. I am so hyped for this! And, well, macro/micro is my personal favorite, so that's obviously a bonus. Thanks for this! Super hyped to see it develop!

Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby bebopy » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:42 pm

I do have to say that this is one of the greatest Macro/micro Vore games I've ever had the pleasure of playing, I have to stop my pledge on patreo for this month do to personal issues, but next month im going up a tier, this is literally the perfect vore game for me, thank you for your masterpiece.
bebopy
Participator

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:27 pm

I just love the perspective, the sounds are so good and the visuals are awesome! Really outstanding job with this. Thank you for putting your time in to make this game possible :)
The scenes are just a blast and it's a nice change from the RPG games. I respect you for making such a unique game!
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:11 pm

So, I've just got to ask to get this off my chest Eskoz. At the rate you're going, how long till you've got chapter 1 ready for player testing?
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Eskoz » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:36 am

sizehunter wrote:So, I've just got to ask to get this off my chest Eskoz. At the rate you're going, how long till you've got chapter 1 ready for player testing?

It's hard to give an exact date at this point. The first part of chapter 1 will include 2 events, one oral vore & one futa related scene (you'll only have to do one of them to progress, so the other one is optional, but you can do both as well). I think I'll have the first version of the first event "done"(without audio/rendering) for patrons some time next week, likely around the end half. Followed by the other event which will probably take a similar amount of time to make. So the current estimate for the finished & public release of Chapter 1 - Part 1 is mid October.
Doughnutz2000 wrote:I just love the perspective, the sounds are so good and the visuals are awesome! Really outstanding job with this. Thank you for putting your time in to make this game possible :)
The scenes are just a blast and it's a nice change from the RPG games. I respect you for making such a unique game!
bebopy wrote:I do have to say that this is one of the greatest Macro/micro Vore games I've ever had the pleasure of playing, I have to stop my pledge on patreo for this month do to personal issues, but next month im going up a tier, this is literally the perfect vore game for me, thank you for your masterpiece.

Glad you're enjoying it :)
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:17 pm

Eskoz wrote:
sizehunter wrote:So, I've just got to ask to get this off my chest Eskoz. At the rate you're going, how long till you've got chapter 1 ready for player testing?

It's hard to give an exact date at this point. The first part of chapter 1 will include 2 events, one oral vore & one futa related scene (you'll only have to do one of them to progress, so the other one is optional, but you can do both as well). I think I'll have the first version of the first event "done"(without audio/rendering) for patrons some time next week, likely around the end half. Followed by the other event which will probably take a similar amount of time to make. So the current estimate for the finished & public release of Chapter 1 - Part 1 is mid October.

Excellent, for something this detailed, that's actually quite soon. Looking forward to it Eskoz.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:58 pm

So, I'm just curious Eskoz, are there any scenes or will there BE any scenes, in future updates of course, where there might be events (or auto events) where YOUR character gets pleasured? Like, sort of a POV of your own body and the whole "process" that would happen, if that makes any sort of sense.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:24 am

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:So, I'm just curious Eskoz, are there any scenes or will there BE any scenes, in future updates of course, where there might be events (or auto events) where YOUR character gets pleasured? Like, sort of a POV of your own body and the whole "process" that would happen, if that makes any sort of sense.

Probably. I'd rather not make concrete promises regarding content, but that sounds like something pretty "common", so it's likely to happen.

sizehunter wrote:
Eskoz wrote:

Excellent, for something this detailed, that's actually quite soon. Looking forward to it Eskoz.

Just keep in mind that these are estimates based on the current situation, it could be later as well.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game