Diminishment, Ch II Pt I (v0.302, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt I (v0.212b, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby margheritachan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:12 am

Eskoz do you plan to add a mode that allows the player to experience events of the game from a third person perspective and with a freely controllable camera that would allow the players to observe the scene from whatever angle they prefer.
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:36 am

margheritachan wrote:Eskoz do you plan to add a mode that allows the player to experience events of the game from a third person perspective and with a freely controllable camera that would allow the players to observe the scene from whatever angle they prefer.

Considering the fact that these are pre-rendered cutscenes, I highly doubt that could happen.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:46 am

2quick4u wrote:
Someone92 wrote:
Eskoz wrote:It is true that I'm not really into the disposal part, other than as a form of teasing. And scat is a hard no for me.

What about a final shot such as showing a skeleton swimming inside the womb after an unbirth, or one sliding trough the colon?

Skeletons often have entirely too many polygons to render, so it would jack up the requirements of a pc or phone to run the program.

Not to mention, the game is STRICT First person. And you'd be far too dead to see your own decaying body.

The polygons aren't an issue, the characters them selves are way higher poly when being rendered than a skeleton would need to be. But I prefer to keep the death aspect implied.

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:
margheritachan wrote:Eskoz do you plan to add a mode that allows the player to experience events of the game from a third person perspective and with a freely controllable camera that would allow the players to observe the scene from whatever angle they prefer.

Considering the fact that these are pre-rendered cutscenes, I highly doubt that could happen.

This. But there will be scenes where the player sees stuff happen to others. And it's possible I might add occasional toggleable third person shots in the future, but it's not a priority at the moment. Or if I feel a shot needs third person to convey something, I might break out of POV, if necessary. But I'd like to at least avoid showing the player's face/hair/head.

RediQ wrote:Oh my god, the new girl looks absolutely adorable, I can hardly wait to get back home and play this~!

HiddenMeme wrote:You made me fail no-nut november you monster!

That was absolutely great, and I really appreciate that you're keeping a free version as well. This is just amazing, as if your renders weren't enough, you also present us with an interactive game. :-D

Thanks, and Sorry!
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby margheritachan » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:12 am

It would be nice to be able to play your games from the perspective of an observer(but not someone actually present when the events unfold),see what happens from the perspective of the prey is not optimal,actually it would be much better to be able to play as one of the giant girls eating the tiny,the third-person perspective would be ideal for that though.
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Postby acrylic » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:36 am

Cool.
I hope to see further scenarios in the end of UB.
Regression, absorption, ovary trip or more kinds that our imagination can bring!

Also what's the difference between free version and the 10$ version in your patron blog?
acrylic
Participator

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:50 am

@Eskoz It took me a while to figure out which file contained chapter one part one, but it was worth it for sure. Great work as per usual, I can't wait to see what you have in store for part two!
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby HentaiProdigy » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:21 pm

acrylic wrote:Also what's the difference between free version and the 10$ version in your patron blog?

Free version is 720p with a watermark, Patreon version is 1080p without watermark.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cuddlekins » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:27 pm

Haven't had a chance to post any comments on this yet, but my commendations o: The prologue hooked me with the ol' 'two girls on one tiny' scenario, and then sold me with the first chapter. Glad to see you walking the path of small boobs :D
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby chocobun » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:50 am

What is the current status of that update coming out?
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:31 am

chocobun wrote:What is the current status of that update coming out?

Currently animating. Estimate is unchanged. End of December at the earliest, but January is more likely, since December tends to be pretty busy on the social side.

HentaiProdigy wrote:
acrylic wrote:Also what's the difference between free version and the 10$ version in your patron blog?

Free version is 720p with a watermark, Patreon version is 1080p without watermark.

This, and also the videos in the free version are 30fps vs the 60fps in the Patreon version.

Cuddlekins wrote:Haven't had a chance to post any comments on this yet, but my commendations o: The prologue hooked me with the ol' 'two girls on one tiny' scenario, and then sold me with the first chapter. Glad to see you walking the path of small boobs :D

I figured some variety would be nice now and then! That said, the futa girl has the largest ones yet, slightly bigger than Clara's.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:52 am

Eskoz wrote:That said, the futa girl has the largest ones yet, slightly bigger than Clara's.

Do you suppose that's compensating for something? :lol:
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby thelandcruzer » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:18 am

This is my fav game.
I can't get all the way though on one go, even on easy!! It just gets to me.( thanks for letting us start at the different scenes.)
I just had to dl some of the other vids you have done.

I also agree with acrylic, adding to the ub would be nice (getting pulled into an ovary???? um???)and the game overs are a little to short.
Maybe adding What happens in the aftermath would add a lot to the story of the game overs.
Like what little you end up add to Anya in her game overs.
In the Clara's ub you could be pushed out to go another round with the girls being in opposite situations. (ex: if you lose you end up held inside Anya or you get slurped up by Clara)
This would make the game overs a little more appealing. Instead of you just falling unconscious then go to game over.
You wouldn't have to do scat or anything like that, just something to really show your done in this play though.
Oh, on the futa you could get squirted into another girl. (a live? as white slime? just your body?)

Just some added thoughts I would throw that out to you.

But REALLY, THANKS FOR THE GAME!!!!!
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Draupnir7 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:59 am

Well, this place got real quiet. The new stuff should be dropping in the next week or two, though, so cool!
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby MamayAdesu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:06 pm

Draupnir7 wrote:Well, this place got real quiet. The new stuff should be dropping in the next week or two, though, so cool!

the next week or two? Why?
MamayAdesu
Been posting for a bit

Postby HentaiProdigy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:20 pm

MamayAdesu wrote:
Draupnir7 wrote:Well, this place got real quiet. The new stuff should be dropping in the next week or two, though, so cool!

Because Eskoz has said on his Patreon that he's estimating to release Chapter 1 Part 2 somewhere between the 20th to the 31st.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:12 pm

HentaiProdigy wrote:
MamayAdesu wrote:

Because Eskoz has said on his Patreon that he's estimating to release Chapter 1 Part 2 somewhere between the 20th to the 31st.

Awesome
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:04 pm

A futa girl you say? does this mean a chance at some CV? cuz that would be amazing!
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:53 pm

Evilpancake wrote:A futa girl you say? does this mean a chance at some CV? cuz that would be amazing!

There's a Futa girl in Chapter 1 Part 2?
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby flames55 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:08 am

yes theres a futa girl in part 2 though he said he intends to make it optional since some dont like cv
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby gartrux » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:53 pm

What is the current status of that update coming out?
gartrux
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game