Diminishment, Ch II Pt I (v0.302, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt III (v0.232, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby bartek21 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:55 pm

Please win32.
I'm sorry, my english is bad.
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:03 pm

Could you have a complete tour in the future? Would be very interesting.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eskoz » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:24 am

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:Could you have a complete tour in the future? Would be very interesting.

Yes. Assuming you meant full tour.

antoinou62185 wrote:there is this one but it is not complete

... Seriously? In my own thread of all the places.

bartek21 wrote:Please win32.

I can't make promises, but if it works fine, I'll build the free version as 32 bit.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:45 pm

To Eskoz, I give an internet hug for continuing to truck along on Diminishment, among the various animations our dear friend has done.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby iepie122 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:15 pm

For anyone who hasn't been keeping up to date on either eskoz' PH page or his subscribestar. The game has had it's patreon release on the 14th and will most likely have a public release after bugfixing, which may be between the coming week and the one after it.
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:28 pm

iepie122 wrote:For anyone who hasn't been keeping up to date on either eskoz' PH page or his subscribestar. The game has had it's patreon release on the 14th and will most likely have a public release after bugfixing, which may be between the coming week and the one after it.

Sweet potatoes. That's some spicy news. I'll check it out when I have the time. Chores and all that jazz.
sizehunter
Participator

Re: Diminishment, Ch II Pt I (v0.302, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby Eskoz » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:10 am

Public release of Chapter 2 Part 1 is now out. Finally!

https://eskoz.blogspot.com/2020/11/diminishment-v0324-chapter-2-part-1.html

The edited video version, without dialogue, will come out roughly within 24 hours as well.
Attachments
AppartmentSOURCEFOOTAGE.4122.Still003.jpg
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadowHawk » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:40 am

:o this is a wonderful day!
I'm a whore for vore!

Reality exists how you perceive it to exist.
ShadowHawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tunknownusert » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:44 am

Noice! Been looking forward to the next bit of content :)
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakentheBlack » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:41 am

Wow! This chapter was well worth the wait.

The concept of a videogame based on your animations was already intriguing, simply for 'how can a tiny avoid being eaten'. According to the first couple levels, all one had to do was push the right button until the predator gave up. But these last couple of parts that you've uploaded really show how the difficulty can increase level to level. Not only with the new mechanics, but also with branching paths. There's mystery to which route is the safer one, and trying to anticipate what items will best serve any potential danger along the path(s)

The animation itself also looks really good compared to when this started! And I love all of the 3rd person content since it gives more appreciation to the effort you put into making these models look and move right!
DrakentheBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2quick4u » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:22 pm

Ah. I figured it would soon be time for apks to be split since they are getting so big.

Is it possible to download them all and link them?
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Eskoz » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:56 pm

2quick4u wrote:Ah. I figured it would soon be time for apks to be split since they are getting so big.

Is it possible to download them all and link them?

If it is, I'd certainly like to know! It's pretty inconvenient for them to have to be separate installs. But from doing quick searches, I couldn't find a solution. At least not a long term one. Someone wrote that with using assetbundle I could get it up to 4gb, but that would only help until I release the next chapter, which will likely take it over 4gb.

But yeah, for now, they are each standalone, and don't work if you try to run a chapter that's not within that standalone install.

DrakentheBlack wrote:Wow! This chapter was well worth the wait.

The concept of a videogame based on your animations was already intriguing, simply for 'how can a tiny avoid being eaten'. According to the first couple levels, all one had to do was push the right button until the predator gave up. But these last couple of parts that you've uploaded really show how the difficulty can increase level to level. Not only with the new mechanics, but also with branching paths. There's mystery to which route is the safer one, and trying to anticipate what items will best serve any potential danger along the path(s)

The animation itself also looks really good compared to when this started! And I love all of the 3rd person content since it gives more appreciation to the effort you put into making these models look and move right!

Thanks! I'm pretty happy with how the chapter turned out, even if it took quite a long time to make.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakentheBlack » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:22 pm

I was wondering something. After playing through the chapter several more times, I notice it has several non-fatal to-be-continued endings. And I also remember in chapter 1-3, it was possible to beat the level with without saving Nina. Are the upcoming chapter parts going to be alternate routes that the players can go down depending on what choices they made in the previous levels? (I see the list of 'have you done this' every time I start a game at one of the more recent levels, but those seem to amount to different flavor text rather than having an impact on what actually happens in the giantess encounter.)
DrakentheBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hola » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:45 pm

New version didn't work for me :( but some old versions do. I think I'll wait for the recordings to come out.
It's just black screen
Hola
New to the forum

Postby shortprey20 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:05 pm

My God. This......masterpiece is everything I hoped for and more! The animations are smooth and detailed, the content hits all my vore niches and just playing through this is not only enjoyable from a smut perspective but also a game perspective! This is a work of art of the highest degree and I cannot stress how much I love this! Eskoz you are a mad genius! The only other feeling I am having right now besides pure joy is a nervous anticipation for what comes next! I don't care how long it will take for the next part because it just keeps soaring past my expectations every time!

Keep up the amazing work!
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby GameOfPickles » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:40 pm

Thank you for this Eskoz. I absolutely loved this update! The parts where the camera zooms out to see what is happening externally are a very welcome addition. Favorite part was probably
Spoiler: show
the zoom out where Anya burps.
Last edited by GameOfPickles on Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby bartek21 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:17 am

Great game. Please continue.
Please leave files:
Diminishment_DirectX11
Diminishment_OpenGl
Diminishment_Vulkan

Also leave the functions to the f 5 button.
helped a lot.

Thanks for the win 32 bit version

bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:10 pm

I will say this, even if it's a repeat. Your animation style gets better and better with every video and game part. It's like seeing a master blacksmith at work, hammering out the flaws in his/her technique with each new item they forge.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby poldenski » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:00 pm

this keeps getting better the animation and the character interaction, i also like the map list if you just started to add them you dont miss a scene.
was there something like this before ?
poldenski
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:47 pm

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!

Both of the Re-Cuts are out now as well, for those who have been waiting for them!

poldenski wrote:this keeps getting better the animation and the character interaction, i also like the map list if you just started to add them you dont miss a scene.
was there something like this before ?

The walkthrough map was made by a member on my discord, which was greatly appreciated!

bartek21 wrote:Great game. Please continue.
Please leave files:
Diminishment_DirectX11
Diminishment_OpenGl
Diminishment_Vulkan

Also leave the functions to the f 5 button.
helped a lot.

Thanks for the win 32 bit version

They're not going anywhere :)

Hola wrote:New version didn't work for me :( but some old versions do. I think I'll wait for the recordings to come out.
It's just black screen

I'm not sure why it's not working for you, but you can try some of the steps in the troubleshooting txt to see if anything helps. Also make sure to try the different running option, with Vulkan Directx11 etc.

DrakentheBlack wrote:I was wondering something. After playing through the chapter several more times, I notice it has several non-fatal to-be-continued endings. And I also remember in chapter 1-3, it was possible to beat the level with without saving Nina. Are the upcoming chapter parts going to be alternate routes that the players can go down depending on what choices they made in the previous levels? (I see the list of 'have you done this' every time I start a game at one of the more recent levels, but those seem to amount to different flavor text rather than having an impact on what actually happens in the giantess encounter.)

There's a main story branch, and then alternate branches, that are shorter than the main branch. Some are just one scene long dead ends. Whether the next part is going to be a main path part, or an alternate branch will be determined by a poll!
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game