Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites MEP cut characters

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites MEP cut characters

Postby nobody321 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:46 pm

zerothx16 wrote:so much cringe

thank you for that painstakingly well thought out, hilarious and not banal response.
nobody321
Participator

Postby zerothx16 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:01 pm

nobody321 wrote:

thank you for that painstakingly well thought out, hilarious and not banal response.

I am glad you liked it :)
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:13 pm

I find this relevant.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zerothx16 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:18 pm

nobody321 wrote:

Oh and just in case you think I am commenting on your edits, not at all. I have the available ones downloaded. I was commenting on the... very strange fighting further down.

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:I find this relevant.

If you are commenting to me, I am not familiar with pokemon. Missed that train somehow when I was in school.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 pm

zerothx16 wrote:
nobody321 wrote:

Oh and just in case you think I am commenting on your edits, not at all. I have the available ones downloaded. I was commenting on the... very strange fighting further down.

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:I find this relevant.

If you are commenting to me, I am not familiar with pokemon. Missed that train somehow when I was in school.

oh I thought it was an unoriginal comment like "drinks bleach" or something like that hence the sarcastic remark. Thanks for clearing up the confusion.
nobody321
Participator

Postby zerothx16 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:08 am

nobody321 wrote:oh I thought it was an unoriginal comment like "drinks bleach" or something like that hence the sarcastic remark. Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

Ech...bleach... ive swallowed it before on accident... not fun at all. It would be very strange of me to be on a vore website and complain about anything vore related being cringe. Besides I never say anything negative about other peoples projects, if I have no idea how to do it myself what right do I have to complain? Sorry, I should have made it more obvious as to what I was referring too. When I posted it was like I just took a nice big bite of an unripe lemon, and I just had to react. Anyways I am not contributing to the thread really and I apologize to anyone annoyed by me. Amazing work on your edits, I do hope if you have more projects in the future you can show all your hard work instead of being chained back. People underestimate how much work these things take. I have not seen the videos because I know ill then want them and ill be bothered by never getting the chance to try them. Good luck
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Michele » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:44 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Maybe someone could upload them to Mugen Archive's vore section?

NO. FOR (censored), NO.[/quote]

cringe

Seriously though, these unfinished characters are interesting, I hope to be able to play them in the future. (And Dilly, I completely understand why you want to keep them private.)
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Michele wrote:cringe

that's not even original, since someone else already mentioned that, jeez

Michele wrote:Seriously though, these unfinished characters are interesting, I hope to be able to play them in the future. (And Dilly, I completely understand why you want to keep them private.)

...oh. Well, uh, it depends on if I decide to finish them. Which might not be for a while...
And yeah, at least you sympathize with me.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Michele » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:59 pm

Yes, I kind of assume that you usually want to keep private your edits. Just take your time to finish them, there's no need to rush.

Though, I'm worried about your privacy or how will you handle it. I found out that someone has uploaded one of your works on mugenarchive (I have already reported him).
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:21 pm

My old stuff is still out there, so that's probably still gonna get nabbed by their grubby hands, but...well, works such as Jigglypuff, Rotom and Porygon-Z, as well as many others I haven't really shown much of, are probably gonna stay between me and/or friends until things feel safe.
Funnily enough, Oshawott and Snivy (at least, the latest versions, anyway) haven't been tossed on the archive yet. Looks like my words to not re-upload them are being taken to heart.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Michele » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:36 pm

Well, good for you, but you never know when will someone upload your work. It might not be the last time you'll see such things, and it might never end, because lately vore things have been becoming a bit more popular in MUGEN. I also wanna see more vore, but not when it is stolen, and your works might never feel safe but I respect your privacy (even if getting used to posting publicly looks inevitable).

I'm not this best at expressing so sorry if I look awkward.
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game