Starlit Struggle - a new, (hard?) vore, furry text adventure

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Starlit Struggle - a new, (hard?) vore, furry text adventure

Postby furvoreite » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:07 pm

Hello people! I just made a new vore-based text adventure game - it's made from scratch, so can be played online and offline without needing to download any additional software. Below are details of the game, which I've hidden in case you like surprises. There are animal-only preds here, though, I'll tell you that much.

Spoiler: show
Predators: fox, bat, bird, cat, (alien) lion, (ghost) wolf, snake, spider, squirrel
Types of vore: Oral vore (most prevalent), foot/paw vore
Perspective: First person (most prevalent), third person
Number of vore scenes: at least 15
Gender: You play as whoever you want, all predators are male
Story: One night, you wake up from a nightmare only to find yourself shrunk to the size of a mouse. Having only the memory of a witch speaking to you in the nightmare as a clue, you have to navigate the predator-filled streets of your town and find the witch who will, hopefully, return you to your original size. Will you succeed or will you end up sliding down some hungry predator's gullet?

Extra info: Most vore scenes in this game are very descriptive. Apart from vore, there is content that may appeal to those with a foot/paw fetish and there is also one scene with inflation. There are two 'happy' endings. You can also save/load the game wherever you want. Last of all, there are several endo scenes where it is implied you are still conscious after digestion, being one with the predator.

-----LINKS-----

Online version:
• works on mobiles, tablets and PCs
• please use GOOGLE CHROME to ensure maximum compatibility
• don't stretch it into ridiculous aspect ratios or sizes - it will break (until you resize the game again into a normal aspect ratio)
• play it here: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/m9eoklja0k69sjiibrbtaq/starlit-struggle-v1-1

Android version:
• requires Android version 5.0+
• download it here: https://megawrzuta.pl/files/50c64a5094571c2b954dfe2d2704f668.apk

Windows version:
• requires windows XP or above
• just download it, change the extension to exe (I had to change it as no file hosting site accepts exe files) and launch it - it's a self-extracting archive, you can extract it wherever you want
• MUST be run in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode (see the readme file for how to do that)
• download it here: https://megawrzuta.pl/files/684e6cf5c02abe0653a5ef8b8b617490.renamemetoexe

Need downloadable versions for other platforms? Let me know!

-----EXTRA INFORMATION-----

If you find any bugs, let me know (that includes performance issues; let me know if the game is lagging on your device!)

If you require a downloadable version for any other platform, let me know (it just seems to me everyone plays online so I won't waste time compiling for other platforms unless someone asks me to do it)

The game is finished (as always, I might add content later or I might not, but I'll always fix bugs).

As always, all feedback welcome.

Enjoy!

P.S. you can also find this game on FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/27915560/
furvoreite
New to the forum

Re: Starlit Struggle - a new, (hard?) vore, furry text adven

Postby horseware » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:56 am

Love the focus on feral preds in your games <3
horseware
New to the forum

Postby HS » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:56 am

The story is very short, but some of the endings are very good. Very much an interactive worth playing.
HS
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:06 pm

I love the layout, I never knew quest could look so good!
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby furvoreite » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:13 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:I love the layout, I never knew quest could look so good!

This is not quest - I made this from scratch 8)
furvoreite
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:08 pm

furvoreite wrote:
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:I love the layout, I never knew quest could look so good!

Well that explains why it looks so professional.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby furvoreite » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:40 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
furvoreite wrote:

Well that explains why it looks so professional.

I'm glad you like it :)
furvoreite
New to the forum

Postby Skittles209 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:25 pm

The game is good, short, and well done. The only 'bug' I've encountered is holding my arrow keys and having the text auto advance. Down corresponds with 'no' or any bottom choices, and right corresponds with 'yes' or any top choices. So holding right triggers a cycle of rebirth and renewal centered around a cat. While holding down lets me leave the room until the fox. Don't know what else can be said. It's good work. Part of me wishes there was more but don't know why or what could be added to the perfection that this is. :| >.> ^^; :silly:
Skittles209
Participator

Postby furvoreite » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:33 pm

Skittles209 wrote:The game is good, short, and well done. The only 'bug' I've encountered is holding my arrow keys and having the text auto advance. Down corresponds with 'no' or any bottom choices, and right corresponds with 'yes' or any top choices. So holding right triggers a cycle of rebirth and renewal centered around a cat. While holding down lets me leave the room until the fox. Don't know what else can be said. It's good work. Part of me wishes there was more but don't know why or what could be added to the perfection that this is. :| >.> ^^; :silly:

I'm very glad you like it!
About that bug...I haven't realised this could happen ^^; It's not, strictly speaking, a bug; when you press the right or down arrow, it changes the element of the dropdown list (the ACTIONS dropdown), hence behaving as if you made a choice. I'll see if I can somehow disable keyboard input :-D

Thanks for pointing that out!
furvoreite
New to the forum

Return to Vore game