Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V13C

Postby Jazzumness » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:33 pm

GreenSlime wrote:The deed is done. Now for the clothing.

*Lamias use Scylla upper body sprites
*Both bellies participate in vore - each three devoured targets increase snake belly size and shrink the human belly by 1. After snake belly reaches max size human belly goes on growing.

sick looking forward to multi belly stuff like this
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby carlj » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:41 pm

*Both bellies participate in vore - each three devoured targets increase snake belly size and shrink the human belly by 1. After snake belly reaches max size human belly goes on growing.
*Gonna add more tail patterns later

Beautiful sir! I did thought about making the snake part participating in vore but i though it was trashed, but maybe there's hope still!

Now since you are on with the clothing how about that juicy bellydancer outfit for the leader Lamia, mhm? :wink: Surely you must be a man of good taste, mhm? :wink:
carlj
Participator

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:12 pm

GreenSlime wrote:Hm. So limbs-wise something like Legends' megaman?

Spoiler: show
Mega&RollMML.jpg

I think uniform can be combined with metal collars just fine since in the end it'll be basically the vest. I can do extra-armored design on this one too.

Alright, I have already done several mouth guards so all that's left now is to robot up arms/legs.

Oh and I made alternative navel-and nipple-less breasts/belly for races that probably lack them (Lizards, slimes, crypters...). It should be a race option probably since some people would like nipples to stay.

Warning: unaligned.

This would be a neat toggle option per race. especially if furry versions of races get released. a skin based race having no nipples is a little less believable than something with longer fur lacking them, but some people also like furry bits showing
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:17 pm

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:Aurilika, I think it would be cool if there where different kinds of vore in this game.

I don't mind if people repeat things that they've said before if I didn't comment on it the first time, but I did respond to it.

*Gonna add more tail patterns later
Also, I wanted to ask - do tigers spawn as mercenaries yet?

Weren't tigers just added as part of the new set I'm implementing now? I can certainly make them mercenaries if that's what you want done with them.

As for the lamia, I'm guessing you mean shrink the belly by 1 average person's worth (i.e 4), otherwise the rate of growth would hardly be changed.

I've got the palette swap feature working 100% now. Had a few issues left and ran into a few moments that made me feel like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4LKR0gMoo . But now I can focus on doing the easier, more 'manual laborish' part of keying in the palettes and adding the sprites instead of the critical thinking and trying to understand the wizardry of shaders part.

GramzonTheDragon wrote:This would be a neat toggle option per race. especially if furry versions of races get released. a skin based race having no nipples is a little less believable than something with longer fur lacking them, but some people also like furry bits showing

That will likely end up as a toggle-able per race, as you say.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:28 pm

GreenSlime wrote:Well, the chainsawis easy to fix.

INTRODUCING: Sord! For all your sording needs!

The first because sending soldiers who are literally missing an arm into battle just feels like a generally bad idea, as in like, even worse than sending them just without a weapon

...and knuckles

Much better!

And, well, I've been working on some more stuff for this game. Nothing new for the Crypters yet(though I might compile some Crypter specific names), gonna wait for the new sprites to be implemented first before doing any spriting of my own on them.
Instead I've been working on A. a new faction(/Monster when they aren't one of the main factions), and
B. compiling further ideas for a type of monster which I might just work on once I'm done with said faction.

The factions design is very simple overall, so I've been able to get quite a lot of the tedious parts(belly and breasts) of it done already, now I just need to do the rest of the more advanced things, those being hair, faces(yes, faces, not just eyes or mouths), and weapons, though I'll probably work on the hair last and release the faction itself before that is done since that's the most optional part, especially for this specific race.

I'll leave you to contemplate what said things might be while I work on them.
Last edited by DollyFailFail on Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:30 pm

In regards to the scat system, the sprite is way too large, it's like bigger than a person for one prey which doesn't make sense when a stomach should be compressing and compacting and taking some of the mass away. also, i think having scat enabled overrides the burp slide so every single digestion causes a burp. it should probably use the digestion gurgle when a burp doesnt play, and get a scat sound effect instead for absorption completion.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:43 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:In regards to the scat system, the sprite is way too large, it's like bigger than a person for one prey which doesn't make sense when a stomach should be compressing and compacting and taking some of the mass away. also, i think having scat enabled overrides the burp slide so every single digestion causes a burp. it should probably use the digestion gurgle when a burp doesnt play, and get a scat sound effect instead for absorption completion.

Aurilika made the sounds timing swap if scat is on.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:49 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:In regards to the scat system, the sprite is way too large, it's like bigger than a person for one prey which doesn't make sense when a stomach should be compressing and compacting and taking some of the mass away. also, i think having scat enabled overrides the burp slide so every single digestion causes a burp. it should probably use the digestion gurgle when a burp doesnt play, and get a scat sound effect instead for absorption completion.

I'll adjust it, it came with no implied scale so I had to guess how large to scale it. I checked and I did fail to copy over the burp % for scat mode, so I'll fix that for the next patch. If you want to supply a more scatty sound effect I can put it in, but I'm not searching for that.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:13 pm

Yea i hope version v14 implements heroes and tweaks ai. Higher level units should also be favored and if the ai decides to flee it'll only make half of the army flee (prioritizing leaders and heroes first, then any high lvl units, while having the weaker units hold off the enemy for a bit).

I really feel like next update should focus a more on the ai since it treats it's kings. queens, rooks, and bishops like a typical pawn.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CoinToast » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Since you were asking, here's a bit of code for testing fractal terrain. It should be a matter of copying, pasting it into a c# component and just fiddling with the parameters. I have no idea which structure are you using to store the tiles, but all this code should work to define which kind of tile each one should be.

Spoiler: show
public Transform tile;//only for show, but it must be 1 by 1.
public Transform parent;

public int x;//size x
public int y;//size y
public float water_percent = 0.28f;
public float humidity_plus = 0.0f;
public float mountain_threshold = 0.7f;

public AnimationCurve height_multiplier; //this is used to sharpen mountains and flatten valleys.
//Ideally the curve should be 0y in 0x and 1y in 1x, and below 0.5 for most of its lenght

public float he_zoom = 10f;
public float he_factor = 3f; //1.8 to 4 look good
public Vector2 he_seed;

public float hu_zoom = 10f;
public float hu_factor = 1.8f; //1.8 to 10 look good
public Vector2 hu_seed=new Vector2(100,100);

public float tmp_zoom = 10f;
public float tmp_factor = 1.8f;
public Vector2 tmp_seed = new Vector2(200, 200);

float[,] he_array;
float[,] hu_array;
float[,] te_array;

Transform[,] tiles;

public Color Forest;
public Color Desert;
public Color Sea;
public Color Snow;
public Color Peak;
public Color Plains;

public string col_type = "g"; //g for gradient,l for single color,r for random. High enough values of "factor" makes random unnecessary

// Use this for initialization
void Start()
{
MakeArrays();
MakeTiles();
}

// Update is called once per frame
void Update()
{
RecalculateArray();
PaintTiles();
}

//calculate the value of an element of the array based on noise and location
float FractalNoise(int i, int j, float zoom, float factor, Vector2 seed)
{
i = i + Mathf.RoundToInt(seed.x * zoom);
j = j + Mathf.RoundToInt(seed.y * zoom);
//fractal behavior occurs here. Everything else is parameter fine-tuning
return 0
+ Mathf.PerlinNoise(i / zoom, j / zoom) / 3
+ Mathf.PerlinNoise(i / (zoom / factor), j / (zoom / factor)) / 3
+ Mathf.PerlinNoise(i / (zoom / factor * factor), j / (zoom / factor * factor)) / 3;
}

float FractalNoiseRidges(int i, int j, float zoom, float factor, Vector2 seed)
{
float sum = 0
+ Mathf.PerlinNoise(i / (zoom / factor * factor), j / (zoom / factor * factor)) / 3;

return 1 - Mathf.Abs(sum - 0.5f)*2f;
}

float FractalNoiseMounds(int i, int j, float zoom, float factor, Vector2 seed)
{
float sum = 0

return Mathf.Abs(sum - 0.5f) * 2f;
}

//makes and calculates the values of the 3 arrays that are used to determine the type of tile
void MakeArrays()
{
he_array = new float[x, y];
hu_array = new float[x, y];
te_array = new float[x, y];

RecalculateArray();
}

void RecalculateArray()
{
for (int i = 0; i < x; i++)
{
for (int j = 0; j < y; j++)
{
he_array[i, j] = height_multiplier.Evaluate(FractalNoise(i, j, he_zoom, he_factor, he_seed));
hu_array[i, j] = FractalNoise(i, j, hu_zoom, hu_factor, hu_seed)+ humidity_plus;
te_array[i, j] = FractalNoise(i, j, tmp_zoom, tmp_factor, tmp_seed);
}
}
}

void MakeTiles()
{
tiles = new Transform[x, y];
{
{
tiles[i, j] = Instantiate(tile, new Vector2(i, j), Quaternion.identity, parent);
}
}

PaintTiles();
}

//colors all tiles based on the values of the arrays
void PaintTiles()
{
Random.InitState(35);
{
{
switch (col_type)
{
case "g":
tiles[i, j].GetComponent<Renderer>().material.color = ColorGradient(i, j);
break;
case "l":
tiles[i, j].GetComponent<Renderer>().material.color = ColorLimit(i, j);
break;
case "r":
tiles[i, j].GetComponent<Renderer>().material.color = ColorChance(i, j);
break;
default:
tiles[i, j].GetComponent<Renderer>().material.color = ColorGradient(i, j);
break;
}

}
}
}

void Clean()
{
he_array = new float[0, 0];
hu_array = new float[0, 0];
te_array = new float[0, 0];

foreach (Transform item in tiles)
{
//not sure how safe this is. So far it works, even if it irks.
Destroy(item.gameObject);
}
}

//returns a tile color based on the values of the arrays.

Color ColorGradient(int i, int j)
{
Color greenery = Color.Lerp(Desert, Forest, hu_array[i, j]);
Color height = Color.Lerp(greenery, Peak, he_array[i, j]);

Color final;
if (he_array[i, j] <= water_percent)
{
final = Sea;
}
else
{
final = height;
}

return final;
}

Color ColorLimit(int i, int j)
{
{
return Sea;
}

if (he_array[i, j] >= mountain_threshold)
{
return Peak;
}

if (hu_array[i, j] >= 0.6)
{
return Forest;
}

if (hu_array[i, j] <= 0.3)
{
return Desert;
}

return Plains;
}

Color ColorChance(int i, int j)
{

{
return Sea;
}
if (he_array[i, j] >= mountain_threshold + Random.Range(0f, 1- mountain_threshold))
{
return Peak;
}

if (hu_array[i, j] >= 0.5f + Random.Range(0f, 0.5f))
{
return Forest;
}

if (hu_array[i, j] <= 0.3f - Random.Range(0f, 0.3f))
{
return Desert;
}

return Plains;
}

I haven't the faintest idea on how things like lava and snow should be implemented, if they should be random patches on the land, close to the poles or tied to height. Zoom does as the name implies, and the things I called seed actually move the noise around.
CoinToast
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:27 pm

I thought the scat images were a bit big, but I was just so chuffed to have scat in the game that I didn't want to make waves. As for the scat sound effect, I'm already trying to source the one used in ryanshows game, unless anyone knows a better one, a decent gas sound effect would probably also work.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby komaru » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:34 pm

Aye, admittedly, when I made the sprite for scat, I was gambling with the size, I (unfortunately) haven't had much free time to actually start a game since it actually made it in, but yeah, if it's actually the size of a person, I'd say it probably needs to scale down to at least 50-66% of that. XD

Also, if it seems that many are interested, I might start working on a couple of more varieties when I have some free time, throwing that one together didn't take too long, all things considered, so I might be able to make a few more. If anyone have a specific request, let me know!~
komaru
???

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:09 pm

komaru wrote:Aye, admittedly, when I made the sprite for scat, I was gambling with the size, I (unfortunately) haven't had much free time to actually start a game since it actually made it in, but yeah, if it's actually the size of a person, I'd say it probably needs to scale down to at least 50-66% of that. XD

Also, if it seems that many are interested, I might start working on a couple of more varieties when I have some free time, throwing that one together didn't take too long, all things considered, so I might be able to make a few more. If anyone have a specific request, let me know!~

Perhaps different ones for different races? Most of the races have pretty much identical bodies, but some, like Slimes, and Crypters, are quite different. The Crypters for instance are made of a lot of stone and metal, with some vague flexible material forming their torso. I'd imagine those first two parts would not digest very well. Meanwhile the slimes are mostly gelatinous, so perhaps the version for when the prey is a slime should be less... 'firm'.

The faction I'm currently working on would certainly have a unique version, which would probably be used both when they're pred and prey, but I could probably handle that one myself.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby komaru » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:19 pm

failbird105 wrote:
komaru wrote:Aye, admittedly, when I made the sprite for scat, I was gambling with the size, I (unfortunately) haven't had much free time to actually start a game since it actually made it in, but yeah, if it's actually the size of a person, I'd say it probably needs to scale down to at least 50-66% of that. XD

Perhaps different ones for different races? Most of the races have pretty much identical bodies, but some, like Slimes, and Crypters, are quite different. The Crypters for instance are made of a lot of stone and metal, with some vague flexible material forming their torso. I'd imagine those first two parts would not digest very well. Meanwhile the slimes are mostly gelatinous, so perhaps the version for when the prey is a slime should be less... 'firm'.

The faction I'm currently working on would certainly have a unique version, which would probably be used both when they're pred and prey, but I could probably handle that one myself.

Yeah, I was actually thinking of a few specific sprites for specific races being prey or pred. I'll try and see what I can come up with!
komaru
???

Postby Aurilika » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:52 pm

Orosaki wrote:Yea i hope version v14 implements heroes and tweaks ai. Higher level units should also be favored and if the ai decides to flee it'll only make half of the army flee (prioritizing leaders and heroes first, then any high lvl units, while having the weaker units hold off the enemy for a bit).
I really feel like next update should focus a more on the ai since it treats it's kings. queens, rooks, and bishops like a typical pawn.

V14 will like be primarily just the sprite update, we'll see. AI will probably come soon after that, but I'll probably try to put up another poll asking what my priority should be.

CoinToast wrote:Since you were asking, here's a bit of code for testing fractal terrain. It should be a matter of copying, pasting it into a c# component and just fiddling with the parameters. I have no idea which structure are you using to store the tiles, but all this code should work to define which kind of tile each one should be.

Thank you, I'll check it out.
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:I thought the scat images were a bit big, but I was just so chuffed to have scat in the game that I didn't want to make waves.

I've put in a tweak for the next version that reduces it to 66% of the size, if it still seems out of whack in the next version, you can let me know and I'll keep adjusting it.

By the way, Greenslime, after making it about 1.5 hair colors in, I realized my system for getting the data was terrible and would take forever and switched it so it just uses an image for the palettes now. Here's my normal hair palette from the sample you provided. That should still be fairly easy to make user-customizable at some point down the line as well as making it easy to add new palettes easily, you just need to program what red values they're supposed to replace. It also uses the closest color to the red value, so if there's a color in there it's not expecting, it will be similarly colored instead of unchanged. That's also toggleable in case you want static colors mixed in there as well (like clothing accents).
Attachments
NormalHair.png
NormalHair.png (234 Bytes) Viewed 754 times
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:24 am

Wouldn't slimes just absorb units completely? Maybe leaving bones, but certainly not any animal waste, and I imagine them being mostly absorbed as well(if they DO result in scat, it'd be a VERY tiny amount).

Anyway, aside from in Krishna3ca's VGame(where it was tolerable, and kinda necessary if you wanted to see some of the defecating sprites(Like Girl6's which is downright ADORABLE)), and daumatef's Vore RPG(where it was tolerable to such an UNGODLY degree that I would even vore the "waste" to kinda "clean up" and wasn't remotely grossed out), scat is VERY MUCH... NOT my cup o tea.
Turbotowns
???

Postby komaru » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:45 am

Turbotowns wrote:Wouldn't slimes just absorb units completely? Maybe leaving bones, but certainly not any animal waste, and I imagine them being mostly absorbed as well(if they DO result in scat, it'd be a VERY tiny amount).

Anyway, aside from in Krishna3ca's VGame(where it was tolerable, and kinda necessary if you wanted to see some of the defecating sprites(Like Girl6's which is downright ADORABLE)), and daumatef's Vore RPG(where it was tolerable to such an UNGODLY degree that I would even vore the "waste" to kinda "clean up" and wasn't remotely grossed out), scat is VERY MUCH... NOT my cup o tea.

I'm unfortunately not super confident in my ability to make a "clean bones" sprite, I actually kind of wanted to with my initial scat sprite, but I'm afraid it'll probably have to fall to someone else to make.

I did have an alternative in mind for slime preds though, something like this.
(Warning: scat-ish) https://aryion.com/g4/view/488704

Ideally, this could be altered to match the pred slime's colour, maybe a little darker or lighter to denote that it's waste, otherwise it seems a little silly that the slime's would leave usable parts of themselves behind. :p

If that's not possible, I'll likely just default to a darkish green.
komaru
???

Postby GreenSlime » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:49 am

Today I was finally getting to clothes and noticed that thicker male sprites have disproportionally thin legs.

So I made a quick fix and am posting it here to later transfer it to my home computer. Or, if Aurilika is already adding sprites, to just paste over mildly fat and fat male sprites.
manleggo.png
manleggo.png (1.36 KiB) Viewed 656 times

Good news is that some clothes would only need minimal adjustments to fit on new sprites. The bad news is that complex ones will need bigger rework. Well, that was to be expected.

In other news, when fixing male sprites I've got an idea. That idea now only needs "attack" sprite, but otherwise it's finished and mostly compatible with other human/demi sprites. Not sure how it would appear unless there would be weight control/"get swole" option in customization menu, which would also be a good way to reverse weight gain (as there's no option to get thinner right now).
ULTRACHAD.png
ULTRACHAD.png (2.27 KiB) Viewed 655 times
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:22 pm

GreenSlime wrote:Today I was finally getting to clothes and noticed that thicker male sprites have disproportionally thin legs.

So I made a quick fix and am posting it here to later transfer it to my home computer. Or, if Aurilika is already adding sprites, to just paste over mildly fat and fat male sprites.
manleggo.png

Good news is that some clothes would only need minimal adjustments to fit on new sprites. The bad news is that complex ones will need bigger rework. Well, that was to be expected.

In other news, when fixing male sprites I've got an idea. That idea now only needs "attack" sprite, but otherwise it's finished and mostly compatible with other human/demi sprites. Not sure how it would appear unless there would be weight control/"get swole" option in customization menu, which would also be a good way to reverse weight gain (as there's no option to get thinner right now).
ULTRACHAD.png

That is a lot of abs, will there be a slimmer, less buff male sprite too? Or will they all be roid raging ubermensch?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby GreenSlime » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:55 pm

There already is. This is just something extra.
GreenSlime
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game