Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V17B

Postby Jazzumness » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:25 am

Bah I really don't mean to be a nag but level ups are all exactly the same now for me
Its always Str Dex Voracity and Defense and its not changing
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore War V17B

Postby Aurilika » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:08 am

Jazzumness wrote:Bah I really don't mean to be a nag but level ups are all exactly the same now for me
Its always Str Dex Voracity and Defense and its not changing

It's actually worse than that, it was still correctly generating random stats but not labeling them, so you had no idea what you were picking. I want ahead and just did another upload to fix that (and the tree option at the same time)

Uploaded a quick 17C

17C (quick hotfix in 17B):
Fixed the simple forests option
Fixed a bug where the level ups displayed incorrect labels
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V17A

Postby Deioth » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:38 am

Aurilika wrote:Fixed some units having 4 balls.

Krogans... not confirmed next race?
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:57 am

Deioth wrote:

lol I WAS thinking about the possibility of units actually having more of a particular part than typical humans do(Like MultiBoob), but that would be it's own race, or maybe someday there could be a mutant feature(Technically Slimes should be able to have whatever and how much of whatever they want but, y'know, gameplay).
Turbotowns
???

Re: Vore War V17C

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:03 am

New crazy suggestion: The ability to change how many armies the monsters get(per race naturally)... PER TURN! Muahahahaha! :evil:
Turbotowns
???

Postby MikhailOberchav » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:52 am

Tbh i would love some kind of deer race, or even reindeer.
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:39 am

Deioth wrote:

Hahaha! Brilliant! Although in all honesty anything is possible, but it wouldn't be easy to sprite. :p
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:30 pm

Minor graphical bug on Selicia. Her head goes a little crazy and detaches from her body when using Unbirth.

I read a few pages back that monster lairs might be coming around? It was suggested to have spellbooks or maybe other treasure in there, but I was thinking that we could have the unique mercs in there also. I think that would work for Selicia as I believe her character actually lives in a lair (dragonvorelover?). You could have to face off against the unit as a big Boss fight after a few waves of standard enemies (I'm not sure how you were planning on making the lairs work but that's my guess), then have the option of recruiting them, voring them for a big exp bonus, sparing them for a gold bonus etc. I think this would add some challenge to getting these awesome units and help keep them out of the everybody's hands too early on in the game, as well as stopping the AI from snapping them up on turn 1 in the event they ever get the knowledge of mercs.
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby cryohydra » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:03 pm

hi, ive been having an issue where i cannot click any of the back options or start options of the game! Is there a way i can fix this? Or is there a way i can send this information for someone to look at?
cryohydra
New to the forum

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:42 pm

Flame_Valxsarion wrote:Minor graphical bug on Selicia. Her head goes a little crazy and detaches from her body when using Unbirth.

I read a few pages back that monster lairs might be coming around? It was suggested to have spellbooks or maybe other treasure in there, but I was thinking that we could have the unique mercs in there also. I think that would work for Selicia as I believe her character actually lives in a lair (dragonvorelover?). You could have to face off against the unit as a big Boss fight after a few waves of standard enemies (I'm not sure how you were planning on making the lairs work but that's my guess), then have the option of recruiting them, voring them for a big exp bonus, sparing them for a gold bonus etc. I think this would add some challenge to getting these awesome units and help keep them out of the everybody's hands too early on in the game, as well as stopping the AI from snapping them up on turn 1 in the event they ever get the knowledge of mercs.

Monster lairs are only in discussion phase right now. There's not exactly any method/design for them set in stone. It's likely going to come sooner or later.

As for Selicia being part of them, it's too soon to really say for anything yet.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:01 pm

Turbotowns wrote:New crazy suggestion: The ability to change how many armies the monsters get(per race naturally)... PER TURN! Muahahahaha! :evil:

That can certainly be done. I guess it would be more useful on the huge maps you usually play. Maybe for simplicity's sake I might have the number of armies that spawn based on the max number of armies that's set.

MikhailOberchav wrote:Tbh i would love some kind of deer race, or even reindeer.

Well, I don't think anyone is working on that at the moment, but that's not to say it won't be done.

Flame_Valxsarion wrote:Minor graphical bug on Selicia. Her head goes a little crazy and detaches from her body when using Unbirth.

I'll fix that bug. That might be interesting to have some types of special units that can be rescued from there.

cryohydra wrote:hi, ive been having an issue where i cannot click any of the back options or start options of the game! Is there a way i can fix this? Or is there a way i can send this information for someone to look at?

So, its the buttons in general? I can't immediately diagnose it, but I guess tell me what aspect ratio you're playing on, and what platform you're playing on (windows/mac/linux). I think some of the buttons break if you're playing on super widescreen (anything wider than 16:9), but if it's not that I'm not sure. Anything between 16:9 and 5:4 should work.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:52 pm

New edge case little glitch, if two units are gulped by the same predator and sharing the same belly, clicking on either of their names to view their stats will always show the same one. In this case a leader and a soldier were both named Hilda, but when trying to check the leader stat card it showed the soldier one instead.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jazzumness » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:01 pm

Really weird glitch I found
if your last unit dies but you reload a quick save before the stat screen by pressing f9 and the quicksave was taken in that exact battle the game will return to the strategic screen but the army that you lost will be restored to the numbers and health they have during the tactical quick save you had. They will be placed on the same tile of the winning army as well
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:50 am

Aurilika wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:New crazy suggestion: The ability to change how many armies the monsters get(per race naturally)... PER TURN! Muahahahaha! :evil:

That can certainly be done. I guess it would be more useful on the huge maps you usually play. Maybe for simplicity's sake I might have the number of armies that spawn based on the max number of armies that's set.

I actually WAS going to suggest that, But I opted not to as I'd prefer the manual choice, but for simplicity, yeah.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:14 am

Oh yeah, did you credit me for the leader flags? I can't seem to find it.

Oh, and most of the cakes colors are WAY too pale and off-white. only the purple-ish pink stands out.
Turbotowns
???

Postby dddddd2 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:24 pm

Wow I just noticed Wyvern get a special belly sprite if they devour a Selicia...That's a super nice touch and I hope to see more like that :-D

Also I start playing with source code to get what I want now so I personally don't need stats editor that much anymore, instead I hope the download link of source code can get up to date as much as it can (which it does recently so thanks a lot for that!)
Last edited by dddddd2 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dddddd2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Updated Turbo7
https://mega.nz/#!5o93BKjZ!RmrmttAm5cFw ... DINfmfrSrE
Mountain paths along the sides, and I gave the humans 4 more villages inside the valley connecting the Turbo Alliance and the rest of the map.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:52 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:New edge case little glitch, if two units are gulped by the same predator and sharing the same belly, clicking on either of their names to view their stats will always show the same one. In this case a leader and a soldier were both named Hilda, but when trying to check the leader stat card it showed the soldier one instead.

I mention that in the tooltip that pops up, but I thought it would be a rare enough case that it wouldn't matter. It will take a little bit of extra work to sort out units with the same name, so I might not do it right away, but I'll add it to the list now that I know there's demand for it.

Jazzumness wrote:Really weird glitch I found
if your last unit dies but you reload a quick save before the stat screen by pressing f9 and the quicksave was taken in that exact battle the game will return to the strategic screen but the army that you lost will be restored to the numbers and health they have during the tactical quick save you had. They will be placed on the same tile of the winning army as well

Okay, I've got that fixed for the next version. (The fix is simply hiding the stats screen if you load a quicksave so you can't press it to end the battle in the middle of the battle)

Turbotowns wrote:I actually WAS going to suggest that, But I opted not to as I'd prefer the manual choice, but for simplicity, yeah.

I actually ending up deciding to go ahead and just gave them an attempts box for the next patch. So you have the flexibility to do something like 9 tries per turn at 10% if you want really bursty monster spawns.

Turbotowns wrote:Oh yeah, did you credit me for the leader flags? I can't seem to find it.
Oh, and most of the cakes colors are WAY too pale and off-white. only the purple-ish pink stands out.

I guess I missed that, I stuck it in for the next patch.
I think HS was going for the usual sorts of light pastry icing that cakes tend to have.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:41 pm

I don't wanna be one of the too-picky types, buuuut if ya ever get around ta re-implementing the "UB converts units" feature... might there be an option ta prevent UB digestion with it?

Namely because I'm a bit picky, and would love ta have UB, and conversion, but I don't quite like UB digestion :P
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mudkip01 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:00 am

Whenever I load a saved female customization it makes them male by default
mudkip01
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game