Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V19C

Postby Randulf » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:50 am

Props to who ever made vision, he is a cute little dino
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deioth » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:02 am

Hmm... Did something break mousing over traits? Don't seem to show what they are/do anymore.
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:08 am

Deioth wrote:Hmm... Did something break mousing over traits? Don't seem to show what they are/do anymore.

Was it disabled because of the help section? Being able to see what each trait does while your IN the unit editor would still be nice.

GreenSlime wrote:We were discussing imps being able to "promote" into bigger types of demons, including succubi when class system comes along.

I hope the Imp leader can become a succubus.

Erm... speaking of... why can't they cock vore? If they can have cocks?

And is there only ONE full size for the tail? is there no lesser bulge?
Turbotowns
???

Postby dddddd2 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:51 am

Loving the updates!
And oh my, Selicia is making all kinds of adorable bulges inside others.
dddddd2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:58 am

dddddd2 wrote:Loving the updates!

I know about wyverns... but are there any other uniques?

And man! Those Harvester bellies... Not bad... ;)
Turbotowns
???

Postby dddddd2 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:09 am

Turbotowns wrote:
dddddd2 wrote:Loving the updates!

I know about wyverns... but are there any other uniques?

And man! Those Harvester bellies... Not bad... ;)

Currently, I've noticed that
Spoiler: show
Vision, Harvester, Dark Swallower, Wyvern and Crux
have a special sprite for Selicia.
Also I'm loving Vision's the most, they look so nice and well-fed straddling the big Selicia inside their tum!

It seems that the recently added 'bulging out' animation doesn't apply to these unique sprites tho (they appear instantly), which is a little unfortunate.

You can also just look into source files' Sprites folder to find out all of them.
dddddd2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:06 am

Just thought of a little suggestion.
What about having a little text icon float above the unit who just vored someone? Just a little flavor text like "gulp" or "schlick". I think it would look nice as well asa help you see just who it was that was hungry in that massive mob of units.
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby Estee » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:58 am

One idea that could give the soldiers more personality was if they had some personality traits and accompanying flavor texts in battle. For some examples:

Cruel personality trait:

Oral vore: "<Pred> slowly brings his maw closer to <Prey>, enjoying the look of fear on their face."

Prey is about to die of digestion: "<Pred> taunts <Prey>, asking how many limbs are already mush."

Lustful personality trait:

Cock vore or unbirth: "<Pred> moans in pleasure, letting <Prey> slide in and out of their cock/cunt a few times before finally taking their entire body."

Rubbing someones elses belly: "<Char1> massages the belly/breasts/balls of <Char2>, giving it/them a lick before winking at <Char2>. Looks like they want some fun after the battle."

Wouldn't need some special texts for every occasion though, just where it was fitting.
Estee
Participator

Postby KDzee » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:58 am

New succubus outfit is broken with anal vore, possibly unbirth as well. Gets stuck in the legs spread apart pose only for that clothing type. Changing clothes fixes it.
KDzee
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orosaki » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:40 pm

How about a new title screen? The current one is a little basic, i kinda feel like it should be given an update given how good the rest of the game is looking now.

Also why not add in empire traits too?

empire traits are bonuses that apply to all units regardless of species, and can be selected for an empire at start.

A few ideas for empire traits.

Benevolent - Conquered villages are less likely to rebel, but manual recruiting is disabled for these villages. (Hireable units may show up and garrisons can be made. Garrisoned units that survive a battle will also not become hireable.)
Malevolent - Conquered villages are more likely to rebel and units recruited from them cost nothing. (Does not effect hireable units)
Training Experts - Training effects on units are twices as effective.
Agricultural Experts - More money from farms.
Compact buildings - All villages have 30% more population.
Slavers - Conquered villages provide 50% more gold than other villages.
Rebelious Ideology - Villages formerly owned by this empire are more likely to rebel when conquered for the next five turns.
Monster Hunters - Units owned by this empire deal additional damage against monsters
Racist - Units owned by this empire deal additional damage to other races but cannot recruit other species into their armies.
Monster Tamers - Occasionally causes a weakened monster in battle to switch sides. Monsters that are tamed will be set as a hireable in the closest owned village.
Reinforcements - Village garrison will sometimes be bolstered by 25% of it's current number. If any of the reinforcing units are slain it reduces the population of the village by the number of reinforcing units slain. Reinforcing units will be at the average level of the garrison units.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore War 19C

Postby Rando11 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:49 pm

Bug Report for Harpies (Vore War 19C) :

Harpies are ignoring "extra random hair colors":
I have turned of this option, but the game still generates some units with the new colors for hairs and feathers. All other enemies in use are normal. I can see it in tactical fights and in fights at my strategic games. Why are the harpies allowed to use them?

Harpies ended turn on top of my unit (Edit: in a tactical fight) :
In my first fight against harpies I moved my units next to each other. At their turn most of the harpies used the weapon or tried to vore as normal. But one harpy moved on top of my unit and finished its turn, nor an attack neither a vore. I could move my unit below her out normal, didn't try to attack her.

Aurilika wrote:...
18:
By request, the lamia can now spawn without face scales and horns, and it can be adjusted in the customization screen.

Thx for adding this feature. If the lamias have a face scale, most of the happy mouth expressions are in line with the top line of the face scale, making it to a real big mouth. I don't like it, but I love the horns and shoulder scale. So is it possible to integrate a third outfit where they have horns and shoulder scale but without face scale?
Rando11
New to the forum

Postby chance10 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Do you have a dragoness race planned like dragon maid style. Maybe have it be a special mercenary so can make it powerful like a dragon should be.
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:19 pm

Deioth wrote:Hmm... Did something break mousing over traits? Don't seem to show what they are/do anymore.

I accidentally broke part of that when setting up the help transfer, but I've got it fixed for the patch I'm releasing later tonight.
Turbotowns wrote:Erm... speaking of... why can't they cock vore? If they can have cocks?
And is there only ONE full size for the tail? is there no lesser bulge?

Originally I though they were only going to be female, but GreenSlime wanted me to make them herm capable, but I didn't think to add cockvore back in when I did. So, I'll stick that in.
They technically have 3 bulging tail sizes, but I may not have configured that in the greatest way, I'll take another quick look at it.
dddddd2 wrote:It seems that the recently added 'bulging out' animation doesn't apply to these unique sprites tho (they appear instantly), which is a little unfortunate.

Now that it's mentioned, I have an idea on how to address this and I'll try to get it in tonight.
Flame_Valxsarion wrote:Just thought of a little suggestion.
What about having a little text icon float above the unit who just vored someone? Just a little flavor text like "gulp" or "schlick". I think it would look nice as well asa help you see just who it was that was hungry in that massive mob of units.

Hmm, it's a good idea, but I'm not sure what the best way to do that is without blocking the view of the expanding belly sprites. I guess it could be high, or low, or partially off to the side.
Estee wrote:One idea that could give the soldiers more personality was if they had some personality traits and accompanying flavor texts in battle. For some examples:

Those are fun, if someone wants to create more of those I can put them in, but I'm sort of concentrating on the code, and I'm not good at generating vore text. HarryS is the one who has generated the vast majority of the combat log text, but he's juggling several tasks.
KDzee wrote:New succubus outfit is broken with anal vore, possibly unbirth as well. Gets stuck in the legs spread apart pose only for that clothing type. Changing clothes fixes it.

Okay, I've got that fixed for this next patch, as well as a few other graphical issues with her.
Orosaki wrote:How about a new title screen? The current one is a little basic, i kinda feel like it should be given an update given how good the rest of the game is looking now.
Also why not add in empire traits too?

What sort of thing would you suggest for the title screen?
Hmm, the empire traits could tie in pretty nicely to the strategic update planned for v21. I definitely consider them an interesting option.
Rando11 wrote:Harpies are ignoring "extra random hair colors":
I have turned of this option, but the game still generates some units with the new colors for hairs and feathers. All other enemies in use are normal. I can see it in tactical fights and in fights at my strategic games. Why are the harpies allowed to use them?

Okay, I'll look into this and fix it. I'm guessing it's because harpies have always had access to the wild colors (though I think they were properly non-random before), so perhaps something broke when I added that option.
Rando11 wrote:Harpies ended turn on top of my unit (Edit: in a tactical fight) :
In my first fight against harpies I moved my units next to each other. At their turn most of the harpies used the weapon or tried to vore as normal. But one harpy moved on top of my unit and finished its turn, nor an attack neither a vore. I could move my unit below her out normal, didn't try to attack her.

I thought I had completely eliminated this bug, but apparently not yet (though it is a lot rarer than it was). I'll check it out.
Rando11 wrote:Thx for adding this feature. If the lamias have a face scale, most of the happy mouth expressions are in line with the top line of the face scale, making it to a real big mouth. I don't like it, but I love the horns and shoulder scale. So is it possible to integrate a third outfit where they have horns and shoulder scale but without face scale?

Okay, I'll go ahead and stick that in as a third option.
chance10 wrote:Do you have a dragoness race planned like dragon maid style. Maybe have it be a special mercenary so can make it powerful like a dragon should be.

GreenSlime is planning the dragon, so I don't exactly know what he's got in mind for it yet.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Katar » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:07 pm

In regards to new races that are destined for mercenary status can I suggest that they be made into possible wandering monsters also? I'd love to see things like Cyclops girl wandering monsters or dragon girls. Also, I noticed a small thing when playing. The goblin belly sprite sometimes looks like its not attached to the rest of the body when using some of the outfits. The fancy Chinese-like outfit in particular.
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:33 am

Katar wrote:In regards to new races that are destined for mercenary status can I suggest that they be made into possible wandering monsters also? I'd love to see things like Cyclops girl wandering monsters or dragon girls. Also, I noticed a small thing when playing. The goblin belly sprite sometimes looks like its not attached to the rest of the body when using some of the outfits. The fancy Chinese-like outfit in particular.

Well, I was sort of figuring that mercenaries would show up in bandit groups (among other races), but I'm not sure when I'll get those in. I'll see if I can do some tweaking on the goblin belly sprites.

Okay, 19D Released. Maybe this one will be the one that's stable enough to last until the next content patch.

19D:
Did some tweaking so the Selicia consumed belly sprites are progressed into with the belly progression instead of snapping to the final state immediately.
Added a third lamia facial scale variation
Unit editor can now change unit's equipment, including normally impossible things.
Harpies now respect the "extra random hair colors" option for their hair and wings.
Adjusted succubus tail vore sprite to better choose between the 3 sprites, instead of virtually always being the largest sprite
Fixed new succubus outfit glitching out for anal/unbirth
Fixed trait tooltips not appearing
Properly credited Magentasaur for Vision
Cleaned up a few more exceptions
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V19D

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:46 am

For the adventurer spawning... they can become anything, like mercenaries, but the empire's race has a higher chance to spawn... could you tweak it to have allies have a slightly less high chance as the main race(It makes sense with that allied races would visit their allies and allied monsters would be more comfortable in an allied environment)? And maybe secondary races could have a 3rd as high chance(like for imps, goblins and Succubi have a higher chance to be adventurers than wolves(both kinds), unless their allied, but adventurers would still be Imps most of the time. And Tigers for Cats, ect.).

Spawn Hierarchy:
#1 Empire Race
#2 Allies
#3 Sub Races related to the empire
#4 Everything else

What do ya'll think?
Last edited by Turbotowns on Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Randulf » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:28 pm

I was thinking of an option for monsters attacking a city that was a mix of the current options.
Would it be possible for a option where monsters attack a city and drain a customizable percentage of the population the city had when they entered each turn. Then when the population hit zero they would either take the village for their own and respawn more or simply leave it needing to be repopulated. Possibly a option for both scenarios if its not too hard to do.

Also I noticed AI doesn't buy special mercenaries, not sure if that's intended
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:05 am

Randulf wrote:Also I noticed AI doesn't buy special mercenaries, not sure if that's intended

Probably cause the special mercenaries are exclusive to the camps, and they are extra expensive and they might not be able to afford them at the time(Or YOU hire them first).
Turbotowns
???

Postby ninjajoeman » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:54 am

Really quick work with all the bug fixes aurilika
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:08 pm

Wouldn't it make sense that allied monsters can reclaim your villages(none of the modes has that function)?

And I wish cock vore didn't remove the succubi's dress, you'd think it would have to especially if she also has a full stomach.
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game