Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V23B

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:40 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Oh! Do they have futa and Cock vore capability? I asked before but never got an answer.

Yeah, they are any gender (at least I think they are supposed to be), and they do have ball sprites for cock vore.

YES! My cute new babies have ALL VORE CAPABILITIES! THANK YOU GREEN SLIME ONCE AGAIN!!!1!
Turbotowns
???

Postby PotatoFarmer » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:04 am

Working a bit more on the dew sprite concept I had a while back. Decided to scrap the old pose and go for something alot more versatile to make the bellies, and add ones alot easier.
For those of ye who aren't on the discord, I plan to give em breasts for people who want em busty, Breast vore oral vore and a few hair styles, eyes and mouths. In addition to a few clothing options The reason this one's flat is because I figured some people would want them breastless.
Attachments
unknown[1].png
le dew sprite
Proud writer of the lewd tale Demonology
PotatoFarmer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:04 am

PotatoFarmer wrote:Working a bit more on the dew sprite concept I had a while back. Decided to scrap the old pose and go for something alot more versatile to make the bellies, and add ones alot easier.
For those of ye who aren't on the discord, I plan to give em breasts for people who want em busty, Breast vore oral vore and a few hair styles, eyes and mouths. In addition to a few clothing options The reason this one's flat is because I figured some people would want them breastless.

SUPER CUTE! And yes! We need more breast vore users(to hold us over until all the races with boobs get breast vore capability)!

God, your artstyle is ADORABLE! I wanted to lewd your frogs they were so cute(and that's saying something)! Can't wait to play with these as well(already, I want to bury it in kisses)! Ah, I forgot! Will these cuties be monster or mercenary? Wait... is THIS the plant race that was mentioned prior?
Turbotowns
???

Postby DimensionalNeko » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:11 am

Figured I'd pop in and mention that the tail vore message uses the prey's gender to describe the predator and its actions. I'm fairly certain some of the other shorter messages of other types of vore do this as well, but I can't recall any specific examples right now (though I suppose I could try to hunt them down if it helps). I'll admit that I've known about this one for a bit now, but it hasn't really bothered me. And seeing as how no one else has mentioned it (at least on this site), it doesn't appear to be much of an issue for others, either, so there's no need to prioritize it if there's other stuff that needs to be done.

Also, unless I'm completely blind, the dragonflies don't have a map editor spawning location.

I know I've said it before, but thanks again to everyone who contributes to this game; it still kinda surprises me with how entertaining this is even without the vore elements.
DimensionalNeko
New to the forum

Postby PotatoFarmer » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:00 am

Turbotowns wrote:
PotatoFarmer wrote:Working a bit more on the dew sprite concept I had a while back. Decided to scrap the old pose and go for something alot more versatile to make the bellies, and add ones alot easier.

SUPER CUTE! And yes! We need more breast vore users(to hold us over until all the races with boobs get breast vore capability)!

God, your artstyle is ADORABLE! I wanted to lewd your frogs they were so cute(and that's saying something)! Can't wait to play with these as well(already, I want to bury it in kisses)! Ah, I forgot! Will these cuties be monster or mercenary? Wait... is THIS the plant race that was mentioned prior?

The concept for them is to be support units who heal via vore, hence having them roam around as monsters would kinda not make sense. Hence they'll probably be mercenaries. Also as for the plant race, I'm not 100% sure. Think there was a few other plant esque races.
Proud writer of the lewd tale Demonology
PotatoFarmer
Been posting for a bit

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:00 am

Turbotowns wrote:Ah! For Larger prey! They could take more digestion damage, but less ABSORPTION damage! As they're bigger meals... as for escape chance... hmm, it could go either way... hmmm...

That doesn’t fix balance at all, because a unit is dead even if their pred is killed if they are in absorption stage. That’s still making them take disproportionate damage.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:44 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Ah! For Larger prey! They could take more digestion damage, but less ABSORPTION damage! As they're bigger meals... as for escape chance... hmm, it could go either way... hmmm...

That doesn’t fix balance at all, because a unit is dead even if their pred is killed if they are in absorption stage. That’s still making them take disproportionate damage.

It also was how it worked already.
It also also was just a suggestion, in case you haven't noticed from my prior comments, ballance isn't really something I think all that much about.
warshrug.gif
Turbotowns
???

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:55 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
GramzonTheDragon wrote:

It also was how it worked already.
It also also was just a suggestion, in case you haven't noticed from my prior comments, ballance isn't really something I think all that much about.
warshrug.gif

I'm just saying longer absorption isn't an equivalent balance factor to taking more damage.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:53 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:It also was how it worked already.
warshrug.gif

I'm just saying longer absorption isn't an equivalent balance factor to taking more damage.

And I'm saying I don't know what that means, or how to fix it. XD

Sorry. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby TTTV » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:39 am

Turbotowns wrote:
GramzonTheDragon wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:It also was how it worked already.
warshrug.gif

And I'm saying I don't know what that means, or how to fix it. XD

Sorry. XD

Then why even bring it up in the first place if you don't know how to fix it or even come up with a way to balance it then? you can't just bring up random ideas/suggestions for the game that are unbalanced and then go "XD I dunno lol! not my problem! XD".
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:43 pm

TTTV wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:And I'm saying I don't know what that means, or how to fix it. XD

Sorry. XD

Then why even bring it up in the first place if you don't know how to fix it or even come up with a way to balance it then? you can't just bring up random ideas/suggestions for the game that are unbalanced and then go "XD I dunno lol! not my problem! XD".

Sorry, sorry. ^^;

It was just an idea that sprang to mind one night, and I thought I'd share it, i wasn't harming anything with it, and it was just an idea to throw out, I wasn't expecting to magically fix the issue. It was just an idea, not for game balance, but for logical reasoning, as bigger prey with more surface area would naturally be covered in MORE digestive juices, and die faster, but it's STILL a beast of a meal, so ABSORPTION would take longer.

THAT'S why I brought it up, I don't know HOW to fix "game balance", personally, I barely even care(I use anonymouse's crazy buildings the OPPOSITE of balance), I want the game to be Immersive, and fun, and sexy, with a bunch of cool features! ..."balance", is secondary.

Sorry.
Turbotowns
???

Postby TTTV » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:00 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
TTTV wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:And I'm saying I don't know what that means, or how to fix it. XD

Sorry. XD

Sorry, sorry. ^^;

It was just an idea that sprang to mind one night, and I thought I'd share it, i wasn't harming anything with it, and it was just an idea to throw out, I wasn't expecting to magically fix the issue. It was just an idea, not for game balance, but for logical reasoning, as bigger prey with more surface area would naturally be covered in MORE digestive juices, and die faster, but it's STILL a beast of a meal, so ABSORPTION would take longer.

THAT'S why I brought it up, I don't know HOW to fix "game balance", personally, I barely even care(I use anonymouse's crazy buildings the OPPOSITE of balance), I want the game to be Immersive, and fun, and sexy, with a bunch of cool features! ..."balance", is secondary.

Sorry.

Fair enough, and no need to apologize.
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby bahamut24 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:40 pm

just wondering: will there be other dragon type like eastern dragon and/or hydra for example?

may i suggest to grayscale enemies when in control? sometime it is hard to tell different between friends and foes while using dragon

will there be permanent increase bulk?
Last edited by bahamut24 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:10 am

Turbotowns wrote:
TTTV wrote:

Sorry. XD

Sorry, sorry. ^^;

Sorry.

I think that reaction was a bit excessive from the other dude, BUT, look up the square cube law. While yes the bigger you are the more surface area you have, the thing is that VOLUME increases even faster. Since prey aren’t being chewed, a bigger creature actually has less of their body exposed to acid than a smaller creature, so it’s completely opposite in the game as is :D
Of course the law brings its own downside, like big things suffering from being unable to vent heat fast enough or circulate blood to everything as well but that would mean we simply don’t have dragon’s in game.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:11 am

GramzonTheDragon wrote:I think that reaction was a bit excessive from the other dude, BUT, look up the square cube law. While yes the bigger you are the more surface area you have, the thing is that VOLUME increases even faster. Since prey aren’t being chewed, a bigger creature actually has less of their body exposed to acid than a smaller creature, so it’s completely opposite in the game as is :D
Of course the law brings its own downside, like big things suffering from being unable to vent heat fast enough or circulate blood to everything as well but that would mean we simply don’t have dragon’s in game.

moreyouknow.jpg

Also, we kinda DO have dragons ingame now.
Turbotowns
???

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:31 am

Turbotowns wrote:
GramzonTheDragon wrote:I think that reaction was a bit excessive from the other dude, BUT, look up the square cube law. While yes the bigger you are the more surface area you have, the thing is that VOLUME increases even faster. Since prey aren’t being chewed, a bigger creature actually has less of their body exposed to acid than a smaller creature, so it’s completely opposite in the game as is :D

moreyouknow.jpg

Also, we kinda DO have dragons ingame now.

I was saying if we follow science exactly dragons would probably be too big to actually live and function properly.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:14 pm

So... do we have an eta on the next update? Cause, I can't continue my "conquest" save without starting over without that fix...
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:37 pm

DimensionalNeko wrote:Figured I'd pop in and mention that the tail vore message uses the prey's gender to describe the predator and its actions. I'm fairly certain some of the other shorter messages of other types of vore do this as well, but I can't recall any specific examples right now (though I suppose I could try to hunt them down if it helps). I'll admit that I've known about this one for a bit now, but it hasn't really bothered me. And seeing as how no one else has mentioned it (at least on this site), it doesn't appear to be much of an issue for others, either, so there's no need to prioritize it if there's other stuff that needs to be done.

Also, unless I'm completely blind, the dragonflies don't have a map editor spawning location.

I know I've said it before, but thanks again to everyone who contributes to this game; it still kinda surprises me with how entertaining this is even without the vore elements.

Okay, I'll get that message corrected. I've generally been correcting messages as people report them.

It's certainly entirely possible that the spawner is missing. I have to create those manually, so I sometimes (most of the time) forget that part. I'll get it corrected.

bahamut24 wrote:just wondering: will there be other dragon type like eastern dragon and/or hydra for example?

may i suggest to grayscale enemies when in control? sometime it is hard to tell different between friends and foes while using dragon

will there be permanent increase bulk?

It's possible, though I don't know of anyone with current plans to work on that.

Greyscale might be harder to set up with the palette system. The corner marks are supposed to be the main way to tell armies apart (and they can be adjusted in brightness/color in the options menu)

Not entirely sure what you mean by permanently increase bulk.

GramzonTheDragon wrote:a bigger creature actually has less of their body exposed to acid than a smaller creature, so it’s completely opposite in the game as is

This is true, but having bigger things get the slight speed bonus is probably preferable gameplay wise than a dragon that takes dozens of turns to digest and continuously escapes.

Turbotowns wrote:So... do we have an eta on the next update? Cause, I can't continue my "conquest" save without starting over without that fix...

Yeah, sorry, I'm hoping to get it out this weekend, even though things are slightly chaotic. If that fails, it would probably be Wednesday at the very latest.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bahamut24 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:41 am

sorry, i mean bulk as body size
i used in-game term
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby dddddd2 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:22 am

Huh, when did all those custom maps get included? They're very well-made!

Now I only hope there's a faster way to replace villages' race in the map editor. As it is now it seems that you can't directly replace them with another race's village (or at least I haven't figured out a way to do that yet), you have to clear the village with other map tiles before you can place the new one.
Even better if we can replace all villages of the same race with another race's village at once (similar to the 'fill' function).
And while we're at it, how about a brush type to 'replace all tiles of the same type to another' ? This will make converting a grass map to snow map more easier, for example.
dddddd2
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game