Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V29B

Postby Younger99 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:46 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Younger99 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Sorry if this sounds rude, but am I the only one surprised by the "to be SINCERE". Having growing up solely hearing "to be honest". I mean, it means the same thing, it just sounds... off.

It's forgiven mate but please, don't mistake my intentions.
I meant no malice in saying it.
To be honest it's a byproduct of my autism. Weird I know but it's the truth even my family has pointed out my responses being robotic in nature. XD

Salright, mate. I'm autistic too(aspergers specifically). I just had to get my feelings off my chest, since no one else was acknowledging it, I felt like "I" was the weird one. XD

It's forgiven mate lmao XD
(Asperger's here as well mate! XD)
Younger99
Participator

Postby peteian » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:22 pm

So I downloaded the source files as well as unity thinking "Oh I'll try modding this myself, make an AoE cockvore spell, make an OP Dragon boss and stuff. I've done modding before in the Warcraft 3 world editor, it'll be fine™"
HORRIBLY MISTAKEN XD Turns out I have no clue what I'm doing and ended up browsing around it instead. But, I did find a condom sprite for cockvore disposal, how do I put that on instead of the enemies being cum in the ground? Or is it like a special "Bone" sprite like how Slimes leave a colored puddle after being digested?
peteian
---

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:05 pm

peteian wrote:So I downloaded the source files as well as unity thinking "Oh I'll try modding this myself, make an AoE cockvore spell, make an OP Dragon boss and stuff. I've done modding before in the Warcraft 3 world editor, it'll be fine™"
HORRIBLY MISTAKEN XD Turns out I have no clue what I'm doing and ended up browsing around it instead. But, I did find a condom sprite for cockvore disposal, how do I put that on instead of the enemies being cum in the ground? Or is it like a special "Bone" sprite like how Slimes leave a colored puddle after being digested?

Late reply but I wanted to help.
Dug through the code for a while to try and figure this out for you, but it doesn't look like the game actually differentiates between cv and unbirth when creating the remains. Also the condom was never defined as a valid remains type (the placeholder is there but there's no code attached to it) so its slightly more complicated than I thought it would be. I'm still trying to find where exactly the code determines what sprite to use, but even when I do I think you would have to choose between the puddle sprite or the condom sprite for both unbirth and cv, at least for now.
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby peteian » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:33 pm

Flame_Valxsarion wrote:
peteian wrote:So I downloaded the source files as well as unity thinking "Oh I'll try modding this myself, make an AoE cockvore spell, make an OP Dragon boss and stuff. I've done modding before in the Warcraft 3 world editor, it'll be fine™"

Late reply but I wanted to help.
Dug through the code for a while to try and figure this out for you, but it doesn't look like the game actually differentiates between cv and unbirth when creating the remains. Also the condom was never defined as a valid remains type (the placeholder is there but there's no code attached to it) so its slightly more complicated than I thought it would be. I'm still trying to find where exactly the code determines what sprite to use, but even when I do I think you would have to choose between the puddle sprite or the condom sprite for both unbirth and cv, at least for now.

Oooohh~ thanks :3 But idek how to view the code or where to find it .__. I appreciate the help though, and I'll have to learn way more about Unity
peteian
---

Postby peteian » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:06 pm

Is there a version of Digestion conversion that converts the enemies to your race instead? Like if a Slime digests a Fox they get a Slime version of that Fox?
peteian
---

Postby blockchain » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:46 pm

not really peteian but you can just switch their race yourself in unit editor, a bit inconvinient but beggars cant be choosers. at least thats what i did
blockchain
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:07 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:I come here with another request for a cheat command. A way to change which empire an army belongs to. Here's how I imagine it.

First, you would need to activate the cheat. You would do this by simply checking a box in the cheat menu (Much the same as the ''Unit edit'' feature or the ''Add unit'' button). Doing so will make a button or dropdown appear in the army screen. This button or dropdown will allow you to choose which empire the current army belongs to converting all units and items within that army to its new empire.

Can this be done? Is this possible? Additionally, perhaps this could also be used to change which empire a town belongs to as well.

I might take a stab at it for this patch (releasing a patch probably this week, after Green Slime inspired me to do a patch for the two year anniversary of the upload of my version of Vore War.)

Kreate48 wrote:Some other features for the cheat menu that could be really useful would be:
a button that sets all empires opinion of each other to war level low.
and the option for the player to fully take control of an empire or relinquish control of an empire.

thanks for all the great work

I think I'll add that degrade relations button.

As for gaining / relinquishing controls of other empires, you can do that by toggling the AI on or off for empires in the Edit world settings window.

nekusar wrote:Just discovered this game a few days ago and, like many others, kept playing for far too long. And like everyone else, I have a list of suggestions.

Add titles for leaders that can be edited (for example Queen Blank or Lord Blank)

Allow the capture of surrendered units for later eating or gifting to allies

Keep track of the # of captives in a given city and opt to eat them instead of your precious citizens

Allow a split race option for cities making the total population either your race, or another introduced race. Recruitment can be randomized between the races. This works really well for events that bring in other races to your cities (instead of them just turning into whatever was already there). If race splits are implemented, consider adding events when a civ is defeated for a refugee wave to be allowed to resettle into your land. As well as the enslaving of a captured city with a small number of your races nobility serving as the guard.

Allow populations to go over cap and then adjust down with a negative growth rate since some of the civilians get eaten in place of the food the farms can’t produce.

These might require a lot of sprite work to fully realize:

Add a restraint action that ties up a target making them easier to hit and vore, and unable to perform actions. This could be tied to appropriate races (Alrunes, Driders, Slimes etc.) as well as an item like rope. This would be really great with proper Sprites (Imagine Driders cocooning enemies to devour at their leisure).

Enable sex actions, possibly tied to mana regen. For example regaining mana by drinking the prey milk of your ally. This could also count as a more intimate belly rub. At its most basic level I think this could be done just though text though it would be neat if some sprites were made (though that would be a colossal amount of work).

With restraint and sex we could get tentacle sex and oviposition, or miking your soon to be prey before swallowing them (this is probably a pipe dream)

More clothes for older races (I know its probably already in the works from someone).

Love the game!

For titles, you could sort of do that by just renaming the character to include the title. Some of those things are more involved and this game isn't really my focus anymore. That being said, someone put together bits for multi-race villages, so that should appear in the next patch.

Well, that, like a few other things, is something that there was a sprite made for, but didn't end up making it into the game for some reason.

peteian wrote:Is there a version of Digestion conversion that converts the enemies to your race instead? Like if a Slime digests a Fox they get a Slime version of that Fox?

I feel like there might be, but it wouldn't be too hard to do and would be fairly in line with that other cheat trait for extra conversion, so I'll probably add it.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby peteian » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:42 pm

Aurilika wrote:

Well, that, like a few other things, is something that there was a sprite made for, but didn't end up making it into the game for some reason.

peteian wrote:Is there a version of Digestion conversion that converts the enemies to your race instead? Like if a Slime digests a Fox they get a Slime version of that Fox?

I feel like there might be, but it wouldn't be too hard to do and would be fairly in line with that other cheat trait for extra conversion, so I'll probably add it.

Ooohh, I wonder if that can be made into an alternate cockvore disposal, like how scat has 2 versions. Also yay now I can have Slimes multiply by consuming OwO
peteian
---

Postby jeveasy » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:26 pm

So I've had an idea for a while but didn't want to mention as I thought it would be too hard to implement, and might just be a bad idea in of itself. Then I felt that there's no harm in just talking about an idea.

The idea is a system that would allow one to add fluff text to vore, digestion, and disposal. My thought is to have it work something like a text file or an in-game menu that has parameters followed by the text used. Something like

{Vore, digestion, or disposal}, {Vore Type}, {Source.Race}, {Target.Race}, {Source.Sex}, {Target.Sex}, {Digestions}, {Size Diffrence},
"Line"

For the first one, you can tell the system if it's supposed to apply the line to an instance of "Vore," "Digestion," or, "Disposal."

The Second is telling the system what type of vore it's supposed to apply to. Listing one by just typing "OV" for Oral Vore, or listing multiple by typing "OV, AV, UB."

The third is to look for what race the eater is. If you want it to apply to goblins, you can put "GOB" in the slot if you wish to use multiple "GOB, FOX, HUM, etc.". Feral variants have an "F" in the front, so "WOL" would point to the wolf race while "FWOL" would lead to the Feral Wolf race.

The Forth allows the player to make it so the line will only apply to the prey of a certain race like if you wish to have fluff that talks about the victim having scales you can make it only apply to Lizards, Kobolds, and the like.

The Fifth looks for if the eater is a male, female, or herm. For example, if one wants to make a line that only applies to males such as a Cock Vore line, they don't want to be used for Hermaphrodites; they can put "MAL" in that slot making it only apply when the eater is male.

The Sixth is a similar thing, but it checks the sex of the victim.

Seventh tells to check if the unit's digestions are more, less, and/or equal to a certain number. If you want to make a line about it being this unit's first time eating someone, you can put "n == 0"

The last one is used for something like describing a unit quickly eating another due to being so much larger "+10" or a unit feeling filled out as the meal is a lot larger than themselves "-10."

If you don't want it to check one or more of these, a player can put something like "Null" or "Void" in that slot.

And in the line itself, you can use "Source.Name" for it to print the name of the predator or "Target.Name" for it to write the name of the prey.
jeveasy
Been posting for a bit

Postby ObsidianSnake » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:18 pm

I was wanting to test some sprite stuff with the newest version and I think something's wrong with the current 29B source. The directory structure is all git-ified, baked into the files rather than explicit folders. Unity doesn't care for that at all, and fails if you try to load it that way.

Edit: typo

Edit 2: As it turns out, Odin serializer 1.0.0.0 isn't compatible with the newest version of Unity, and the old version of Unity used to make VW doesn't have the build targets for my environment. Nothing I can do here, sorry.
If you have some time to burn, check out my gallery for some stories!
ObsidianSnake
Somewhat familiar

Postby meatsofa » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:31 pm

if you do release another version, please make having a level cap an option instead of mandatory!
i like to create super imbalanced games and see how the map goes, but ever since you added level caps that is limited somewhat.

it should only take like 1 second to do anyway right?
meatsofa
New to the forum

Postby jeveasy » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:53 pm

meatsofa wrote:if you do release another version, please make having a level cap an option instead of mandatory!
i like to create super imbalanced games and see how the map goes, but ever since you added level caps that is limited somewhat.

Dude the defult level cap is 9999, how much more imbalance do you need? Besides I'm guessing that is the cap is 9999 because the system becomes unstable if a unit is level 10000.
jeveasy
Been posting for a bit

Postby meatsofa » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:04 pm

jeveasy wrote:
meatsofa wrote:if you do release another version, please make having a level cap an option instead of mandatory!

Dude the defult level cap is 9999, how much more imbalance do you need? Besides I'm guessing that is the cap is 9999 because the system becomes unstable if a unit is level 10000.

it wasnt like that in previous versions and i had no issues with it.
sure it's silly but at the same time all the dev needs to change is a single integer.
meatsofa
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:08 pm

jeveasy wrote:So I've had an idea for a while but didn't want to mention as I thought it would be too hard to implement, and might just be a bad idea in of itself. Then I felt that there's no harm in just talking about an idea.

The idea is a system that would allow one to add fluff text to vore, digestion, and disposal. My thought is to have it work something like a text file or an in-game menu that has parameters followed by the text used. Something like

I may end up adding a system like that later on. I was tempted to use the same one I created for Unbridled Hedonism, but I don't think that would work as well here, and a more streamlined solution may work better.

ObsidianSnake wrote:I was wanting to test some sprite stuff with the newest version and I think something's wrong with the current 29B source. The directory structure is all git-ified, baked into the files rather than explicit folders. Unity doesn't care for that at all, and fails if you try to load it that way.

Edit: typo

Edit 2: As it turns out, Odin serializer 1.0.0.0 isn't compatible with the newest version of Unity, and the old version of Unity used to make VW doesn't have the build targets for my environment. Nothing I can do here, sorry.

That's strange, what operating system are you using that doesn't support running the unity editor? I'm guessing it's Linux, as Windows and mac should be supported by the version that VW is using.

Well, longer than one second, as it involved multiple places, but went ahead and added another digit to both of those.

Okay, Version 30 released.

As previously mentioned, GreenSlime inspired me to do a little something extra for the 2 year anniversary of my version's upload, so here it is. It didn't quite make the goal time, so I'll blame the summer heat. Nothing too extravagant, but there should be some interesting features there. The uniform bit is one that had been requested on and off for a bit. It's possible the multi-race system might introduce errors, though I did a bunch of bulk testing to work out any kinks in it I could find.

30:
Added a conversion rebirth cheat trait, that works similar to the conversion digestion, but it converts to your side and also changes the unit's race, with a 50% chance of triggering on a digestion.
There is now a system for Multiple races in a single village, created by Danthebur. It's considered something of an experimental feature. It should work for the most part, though there are some oddities caused by some systems that look at the village's race still, like village happiness. It seems to be mostly exception-free though. It's currently set up so that an army on a village still adds to the the breeding pool, but the races are determined by the race make-up of the village itself, requiring you to manually dismiss into a village to start other populations there. The background changes to make this work are always on, but you can toggle it on and off, and it should adapt appropriately.
Added some reworked / expanded Lizard clothing thanks to Flame_Valxsarion
Added a uniform saver. Allows making of clothing sets from the current clothes, can load manually, and load automatically. So you can give a specific race a uniform, or a set that it randomly picks from. Or you can ignore it all together and let it use the pure random. You set the % to use for each race. So you could have say, a 50% chance of wearing something specific, and 50% to use the normal randomnesss.
Added a button to the cheat menu to change all relations for every empire to -1
Added Avians, a new main race. They have a new trait that gives them a small speed boost, a dodge bonus, but a melee damage weakness.
Added my character, Auri as a special mercenary. (GreenSlime wanted to do something for the second anniversary of the game's release so he worked on that as a secret even to me)
Added the Eastern dragon race.
You can now specify each monster's conquest type individually (or leave it as default to keep them all the same). This allows you to do things like have certain races avoid villages, some only eat villagers, and others take over the village. Also found and fixed a bug that could cause races with add-ons to get stuck constantly devouring the village in repopulate mode if the other races outnumbered the main race. (i.e. if young wyverns outnumbered the wyverns in the army, a village occupied would become the young wyvern race, and it would be eaten because it wasn't the wyvern race, and then repeat.)
AI now gives prioritity to casting the resurrect spell if they have it.
Added the mantis monster race, they come with a few new traits, the first is sense weakness, which increases the damage they do against injured targets or targets with negative status effects. The second is Blade dance, that gives them bonus strength and agility for every hit they make, and lowers it for every melee hit they take (though it can't go below 0 stacks). They also have the lightweight trait, allowing them to melee attack twice, as long as they don't have any prey, but it also increases the damage they take from all sources by 25%.
Added a way to set how long the AI takes to move when you've allowed them to play out your turn.
Adjusted the slime queen so that she only spawns as herm if you have herm % above 5% (previously it could either do that, or male percentage above a certain level, but it makes more sense to have it gated behind having herms enabled.)
Unit names can now be set in the unit editor by clicking on the name.
Can now set a stat to a specific value by clicking on it in the unit editor, allowing you to quickly change the value.
Monster villages owned by players now automatically have garrison, rather than forcing the purchase of weapons that would end up overwriting the monster's weapons.
Fixed bug where biter would use the weapon damage if they had a melee weapon equipped, instead of just the claw damage.
The escape key should now close the recruit/village window.
Added an option to have the leaders automatically get leadership points by levelup by request (note that this raises the effective power of leaders)
Added a lucky survival trait that causes the unit to have an 80% chance of coming back to life after the battle (like eternal) when killed.
Fixed a bug where the cathedral didn't have any effect.
Fixed bug where if you had a lot of maps (More than 25 or so), the ones near the bottom wouldn't be visible
Fixed Vipers not displaying right if the use tail as second stomach switch was off.
Fixed the info panel being artificially limited to partial length on some resolutions.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:10 pm

Aurilika wrote:For titles, you could sort of do that by just renaming the character to include the title.

Wasn't there a limit to how much of a name we could add?

WOAH HELLO UPDATE!!

peteian wrote:Also yay now I can have Slimes multiply by consuming OwO

My man(Or woman)! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Re: Vore War V30

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:57 pm

I got an exception when I enabled the multi-race villages and saved the settings(via create strategy, I wasn't even in a game yet), but it didn't really get me stuck... I went back in and saved again but it didn't happen again.
Turbotowns
???

Re: Vore War V30

Postby Aurilika » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:14 pm

Turbotowns wrote:I got an exception when I enabled the multi-race villages and saved the settings(via create strategy, I wasn't even in a game yet), but it didn't really get me stuck... I went back in and saved again but it didn't happen again.

Ah... Yeah, there's the first bug to fix. If that's what I think it is, it should also work fine if you create the game and then activate it after you create the game. I added a bit to convert between having it on and off near the end, but didn't skip that check in the start screen, so it generates an exception there.

Also, if you save to default it should work fine in the future, this bug is only when you change the setting in the create window.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ObsidianSnake » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:23 pm

Aurilika wrote:
ObsidianSnake wrote:Edit 2: As it turns out, Odin serializer 1.0.0.0 isn't compatible with the newest version of Unity, and the old version of Unity used to make VW doesn't have the build targets for my environment.

That's strange, what operating system are you using that doesn't support running the unity editor? I'm guessing it's Linux, as Windows and mac should be supported by the version that VW is using.

Yup! The problem is compiling the game into a form I can run. I could make executables for Windows, but not Linux. In other words, I would be unable to see the results of anything I would do. I tried to update the whole project to a newer version of Unity, but I ran into an immediate problem with the old plugin the project uses.
ObsidianSnake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:52 pm

ObsidianSnake wrote:
Aurilika wrote:That's strange, what operating system are you using that doesn't support running the unity editor? I'm guessing it's Linux, as Windows and mac should be supported by the version that VW is using.

Yup! The problem is compiling the game into a form I can run. I could make executables for Windows, but not Linux. In other words, I would be unable to see the results of anything I would do. I tried to update the whole project to a newer version of Unity, but I ran into an immediate problem with the old plugin the project uses.

Well, there should be an option to install the ability to build for other platforms when you install unity, and the options don't show up in the editor unless you have them installed. I mean that's how I build the Linux version. I saw that there wasn't a native version of the unity editor for linux back in the 2018 era, and I thought that's what the problem you were running into was at first.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ObsidianSnake » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:06 pm

Aurilika wrote:Well, there should be an option to install the ability to build for other platforms when you install unity, and the options don't show up in the editor unless you have them installed.

There's an extension for compiling Linux-compatible projects on that version, but the extension itself is Windows exclusive. The Unity project wasn't very unified at the time. Later versions are far more modular, thankfully.
ObsidianSnake
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game