Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V13A

Postby Ger-Fox » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:39 pm

meh. i wanted kinda the leader remove this covering . in the end its 100% alway a herm. you "know" it is a herm and even by hide it...you never can change it and know its a herm xD all other slimes you can change. just the leader not. a bit silly in my eyes. im not a fan of herms. nothing again them. still not my taste. i want slimes as enemy. but not a herm leader. still them should have a leader.

ps: i wish slimes have more colors. somehow here is not a color i like really xD and for lamia eyes....them still looks odd extrem. all other eye looks good by the other races but the eyes of lamias looks...even extrem agrresiv and dark black with a bit color or the eye is kinda a big color "stains" with a bit black inside. dunno. border is what here left. ^^

ok enough of complain :P

the new update is nice. can not wait to see more :P
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:07 pm

Ger-Fox wrote:all other slimes you can change. just the leader not.

Because the queen has a unique sprite, as Aurilika said, it's effectively it's own race INSIDE of the slimes.

Why? Because, I wanted the queen to stand out, be BIGGER, more IMPOSING than what was possible for any of the other slimes, originally the super boobs that the queen has was going to be JUST for her(so that she'd have the biggest tits AND cock), but I loved the look of them so much(I'm still surprised I was able to make something so good), I didn't want to deny them for lesser slimes or, hell, the other races!
Last edited by Turbotowns on Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:37 am

Uhm... with the buy all for villages function... I can keep buying trainers, and subjugation pens for even your OWN villages...
It doesn't seem to stack the effects, just clutters up the strategy screen box that you get when you hover over a village, took a few turns for me to notice. ^^;

Okay, seems it was a weird issue with 4 villages I took from the humans, on whatever city I was in, checking the buy for all box gave me the option to buy trainers for those last 4 villages, but for some reason, instead of buying for those villages, it place additional useless trainers in every village BUT the four that lacked them, but once I MANUALLY got the trainers in those villages the issue seemed to go away, I.E.I couldn't buy any more trainers regardless of the box being checked or not... But it still says I have, like, 5 trainers in all my other villages... and 3 subjugation pens.
Last edited by Turbotowns on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Katar » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:52 am

More city name suggestions
Lamia city names: Each is either the name of a lamia or based off their myths
City of Brass
Sthenopoli
Poena
Fields of Elysium
Cult of Bronze
Lair of Gorgon
Echidnadon
Nagapolis
Fountain of Woe

Also Vagrant AI seems bugged. They just stay at the edge of the map and don't attack even when you get close
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:35 am

Katar wrote:More city name suggestions
City of Brass
Sthenopoli
Poena
Fields of Elysium
Cult of Bronze
Lair of Gorgon
Echidnadon
Nagapolis
Fountain of Woe

Also Vagrant AI seems bugged. They just stay at the edge of the map and don't attack even when you get close

Because their trying to get the hell out of dodge, they know they can't win(if your strength is so much higher) so they don't bother trying to fight you, just run, but they can't flee until turn 8 so they physically run until then.

And the normal AI races don't seem to have it programmed yet.
Last edited by Turbotowns on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:51 am

Do... surrendered allies not struggle/make the belly bounce? I mean, now that I've said it, it makes sense... *sigh*

I didn't know what I was missing before the bounce and now I can't live without it. XD

Also, unless your playing a match like I do(feeding both sides to 1 unit), you aren't gonna hear the burping THAT often, I don't know what Gramzon was talking about, in my games, fights with AI RARELY let a unit finish digestion, but I don't know, maybe it becomes frequent at higher levels...
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:57 am

Oh NOW the belly bounces... AFTER a turn or so...
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ger-Fox » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:36 am

Turbotowns wrote:Do... surrendered allies not struggle/make the belly bounce? I mean, now that I've said it, it makes sense... *sigh*

I didn't know what I was missing before the bounce and now I can't live without it. XD

Also, unless your playing a match like I do(feeding both sides to 1 unit), you aren't gonna hear the burping THAT often, I don't know what Gramzon was talking about, in my games, fights with AI RARELY let a unit finish digestion, but I don't know, maybe it becomes frequent at higher levels...

well now you can change it in settings how often it happens xD
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby komaru » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:12 am

Well, I bought Aseprite and fooled around with it for a little bit, and figured I'd offer my small contribution. I know Auri mentioned possibly adding a disposal option if people were willing to create the needed sprites for it, so I created a couple of baseline ones for now (with and without bones). If it's still something that on the table, I'll probably create more to add some variety.

*Scat Warning* (obviously)

Spoiler: show
komaru
???

Postby carlj » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:26 am

Okay after playing around a bit i have some things to say:

1) think we should have different stats or bonuses for both the mace and bow and the axe and compound bow, because i always buy the latter and i see no point in buying the inferior cheaper ones, so how about this:
Maces: they scale in strength 1:1.5 in accuracy and 1:0.5 in damage (1 point of strength = more accuracy and a little bit of damage) and gives a slightly speed bonus for being lighter.
Axes: they scale in strength 1:0.5 in accuracy and 1:1.5 in damage (1 point of strength = more damage and a little bit of accuracy) gives a slightly malus on speed but allows you to charge in a straight line for a
minimum of 3 squares away to a max of 6 with increased damage but making you easier to hit in the enemy turn (so basically you trade accuracy for more damage).
Bow: they scale in dexterity 1:1.5 in accuracy and 1:0.5 in damage (same deal as maces but with dexterity) gives a slightly speed bonus and allow you to fire up to 3 times depending how many moves you have left
(kind of like a barrage of arrows, maybe it works like the vagrant system) but have a fixated range that does not scale.
Compound Bow: they scale in dexterity 1:0.5 in accuracy and 1:1.5 in damage (same deal as axes but with dexterity) gives a slightly malus on speed but the range scales with dexterity and if you don't move you are
allowed to use a "charged shot" that deals more damage but is less accurate overall.
Let me know what you think.

2) i really like the animated belly but for a while i though they weren't working, i tried Baif version with the animated bellies and i could see right away that they were animated (they bounce as soon you swallow an
enemy), so maybe include a slide where we can adjust how often the belly moves? Also maybe more bounciness on the belly in the future and make it so that the intensity increases the more units you eat.

3) as much as i enjoy the sounds maybe a little more variety in vore sounds? More gulps and gurgling noises and burps the game can choose randomly just like the attack sounds?

4) this might be hard but how about the scale of the belly is tied to what kind of enemy you eat? I know it's convenient that all bellies have the same size for sprites but it's kind of silly to eat a lamia as a human and still
have a belly like it ate an imp (the imps for example look like they have a slightly larger bellies than everyone else, which totally makes sense and it should be like that).

5) the lamia leader should totally get a bellydancer outfit...just sayans. (I'm talking like shantae space princess dress kind of bellydancer, for lewdness :wink: )

6) leaders in general should get their own unique looking weapons, not different ones, just looking different (maybe covered in gold or jewels or something), also a weapon centered around vore would be pretty sweet,
or maybe a banner or flag as an accessory that increase their leadership.

That's all i got for now but you are doing gods work Aurilika, hope this help!
carlj
Participator

Postby carlj » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:30 am

komaru wrote:Well, I bought Aseprite and fooled around with it for a little bit, and figured I'd offer my small contribution. I know Auri mentioned possibly adding a disposal option if people were willing to create the needed sprites for it, so I created a couple of baseline ones for now (with and without bones). If it's still something that on the table, I'll probably create more to add some variety.

*Scat Warning* (obviously)

Ok since i saw this post i wanna had something:

I'm not exactly the biggest fan of scat (i like it more when it's off screen or implied) but how about a system where you use....fertilizer? Maybe you can use it to upgrade the farms to gain more money per turn?
carlj
Participator

Postby GreenSlime » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:00 am

Well, that looks, uh, lumpy enough. Great job, Komaru! Mind if I make skull/bone sprites for it? I wanted to make them for clean digestion anyways, but got sidetracked by Crypters (Layers... so many layers...).
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby komaru » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:20 am

*blushes* Thanks, Greenslime!

Of course! By all means, I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something a little bit better than what I threw together for bones ;p

I was thinking of trying to make race-specific bones and stuff as well, but I wasn't sure there would be any interest, and I personally doubt I have enough skill to pull it off XD
komaru
???

Postby Aurilika » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Uhm... with the buy all for villages function... I can keep buying trainers, and subjugation pens for even your OWN villages...
It doesn't seem to stack the effects, just clutters up the strategy screen box that you get when you hover over a village, took a few turns for me to notice. ^^;

Okay, seems it was a weird issue with 4 villages I took from the humans, on whatever city I was in, checking the buy for all box gave me the option to buy trainers for those last 4 villages, but for some reason, instead of buying for those villages, it place additional useless trainers in every village BUT the four that lacked them, but once I MANUALLY got the trainers in those villages the issue seemed to go away, I.E.I couldn't buy any more trainers regardless of the box being checked or not... But it still says I have, like, 5 trainers in all my other villages... and 3 subjugation pens.

Okay, I'll check into it, I thought I had the potential issues fixed with that, but I'll see what's happening. Sounds like I may have accidentally reversed whether villages need specific buildings ^^;

Turbotowns wrote:Oh NOW the belly bounces... AFTER a turn or so...

I'll check into it and make sure its functioning as intended.

komaru wrote:Well, I bought Aseprite and fooled around with it for a little bit, and figured I'd offer my small contribution. I know Auri mentioned possibly adding a disposal option if people were willing to create the needed sprites for it, so I created a couple of baseline ones for now (with and without bones).

I'll stick them in. I'm assuming the proper timing is when the absorption phase finishes? They will of course be optional.

carlj wrote:1) think we should have different stats or bonuses for both the mace and bow and the axe and compound bow, because i always buy the latter and i see no point in buying the inferior cheaper ones, so how about this:
Maces: they scale in strength 1:1.5 in accuracy and 1:0.5 in damage (1 point of strength = more accuracy and a little bit of damage) and gives a slightly speed bonus for being lighter.
Axes: they scale in strength 1:0.5 in accuracy and 1:1.5 in damage (1 point of strength = more damage and a little bit of accuracy) gives a slightly malus on speed but allows you to charge in a straight line for a
minimum of 3 squares away to a max of 6 with increased damage but making you easier to hit in the enemy turn (so basically you trade accuracy for more damage).
Bow: they scale in dexterity 1:1.5 in accuracy and 1:0.5 in damage (same deal as maces but with dexterity) gives a slightly speed bonus and allow you to fire up to 3 times depending how many moves you have left
(kind of like a barrage of arrows, maybe it works like the vagrant system) but have a fixated range that does not scale.
Compound Bow: they scale in dexterity 1:0.5 in accuracy and 1:1.5 in damage (same deal as axes but with dexterity) gives a slightly malus on speed but the range scales with dexterity and if you don't move you are
allowed to use a "charged shot" that deals more damage but is less accurate overall.
Let me know what you think.

That's an interesting system, I do like the idea of weapons with slightly different utilities and functions. Maybe I'd balance both of the weapons for a type to be the same price, but allow for different styles of play. That would be an improvement over the current system where it's rare to buy the basic weapons unless you're broke.

carlj wrote:2) i really like the animated belly but for a while i though they weren't working, i tried Baif version with the animated bellies and i could see right away that they were animated (they bounce as soon you swallow an
enemy), so maybe include a slide where we can adjust how often the belly moves? Also maybe more bounciness on the belly in the future and make it so that the intensity increases the more units you eat.
3) as much as i enjoy the sounds maybe a little more variety in vore sounds? More gulps and gurgling noises and burps the game can choose randomly just like the attack sounds?
4) this might be hard but how about the scale of the belly is tied to what kind of enemy you eat? I know it's convenient that all bellies have the same size for sprites but it's kind of silly to eat a lamia as a human and still
have a belly like it ate an imp (the imps for example look like they have a slightly larger bellies than everyone else, which totally makes sense and it should be like that).
5) the lamia leader should totally get a bellydancer outfit...just sayans. (I'm talking like shantae space princess dress kind of bellydancer, for lewdness )
6) leaders in general should get their own unique looking weapons, not different ones, just looking different (maybe covered in gold or jewels or something), also a weapon centered around vore would be pretty sweet,

2)It is tied to the amount of alive units inside, but I do think I need to tweak it some, and possibly open up the option for the level of bounciness as you say.
3)I'm mostly limited by the sounds that I've found that are available for re-use. I should probably take and credit a few more of them out of Aces vore game.
4)This wouldn't be hard to do, as the tools for it are basically already in, but eventually, races are going to have different stats and abilities, so the larger size of the lamia as prey (and larger belly capacity as a predator) would be able to be balanced in other ways. I could just make the effect visual, but that might be misleading.
5)I have no objections to this, but I'm bad at spriting. There is a fairly lewd unit of some sort that will be appearing with the mercenary house, though.
6)I have no objections to this either, but having 4 unique weapons for a leader, that are rarely seen may not be the best use of someone's spriting time. Vore weapons may be coming at some point. As for an accessory that increases leadership -- that's a good idea.
Thank you.

carlj wrote:how about a system where you use....fertilizer? Maybe you can use it to upgrade the farms to gain more money per turn?

I'm not completely opposed, but I'm not sure the best way to handle the logistics on that. Would that only happen for village defense missions? Would an army have a cart of it following them around that gets dropped off whenever they visit a village?
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:12 pm

(Accidentally started by previous post from the wrong starting point, so I'm going back to fill in)

Ger-Fox wrote:a other thing. sometimes i attack towns (very rare this bug happens. but last few play days it happens 2x ) and it skip extrem fast the battle. my unit is on top of the town and not own it now. here was a pack of garnision and still is. now i need wait a round and attack again.

I'll check it out.

Ger-Fox wrote:meh. i wanted kinda the leader remove this covering . in the end its 100% alway a herm. you "know" it is a herm and even by hide it...you never can change it and know its a herm xD all other slimes you can change. just the leader not. a bit silly in my eyes. im not a fan of herms. nothing again them. still not my taste. i want slimes as enemy. but not a herm leader. still them should have a leader.

ps: i wish slimes have more colors. somehow here is not a color i like really xD and for lamia eyes....them still looks odd extrem. all other eye looks good by the other races but the eyes of lamias looks...even extrem agrresiv and dark black with a bit color or the eye is kinda a big color "stains" with a bit black inside. dunno. border is what here left. ^^

I'm not a fan of them either (or male genitalia), but I'm I guess good at tuning them out. (Of the many many vore/hentai pictures I have, there's only 1 that has a cock in it, that should tell you something about my preferences :lol: )

The slimes will have better color palettes with the new system, so you may find something more to your liking when that comes. Yeah, the lamia eyes need tweaking, they'll probably be adjusted when the palettes make it in.

Katar wrote:More city name suggestions
City of Brass
Sthenopoli
Poena
Fields of Elysium
Cult of Bronze
Lair of Gorgon
Echidnadon
Nagapolis
Fountain of Woe

Thank you, I'll get them added.

That's the Vagrants retreating, which they either do if the enemy army is .. 3x as strong I think, or they've eaten 7 units (which should probably be scaled by army size now that I think about it). I should put something in to make that more clear(like a 'the enemy army is retreating' message in the message log maybe). They should be fighting back if you get into melee range though, but they don't currently move to engage while retreating. I'm probably going to wait until I get the system improved a little bit before I have enemy armies do it as well.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jazzumness » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:29 pm

I haven't tried fog of war yet, but does the AI cheat or are do they have the same info as the player does
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:36 pm

I'll stick them in. I'm assuming the proper timing is when the absorption phase finishes? They will of course be optional.

Yeah, would be once absorption phase is done.
komaru
???

Postby carlj » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Aurilika wrote:
carlj wrote:2) i really like the animated belly but for a while i though they weren't working, i tried Baif version with the animated bellies and i could see right away that they were animated (they bounce as soon you swallow an
5) the lamia leader should totally get a bellydancer outfit...just sayans. (I'm talking like shantae space princess dress kind of bellydancer, for lewdness )

2)It is tied to the amount of alive units inside, but I do think I need to tweak it some, and possibly open up the option for the level of bounciness as you say.
3)I'm mostly limited by the sounds that I've found that are available for re-use. I should probably take and credit a few more of them out of Aces vore game.
4)This wouldn't be hard to do, as the tools for it are basically already in, but eventually, races are going to have different stats and abilities, so the larger size of the lamia as prey (and larger belly capacity as a predator) would be able to be balanced in other ways. I could just make the effect visual, but that might be misleading.
5)I have no objections to this, but I'm bad at spriting. There is a fairly lewd unit of some sort that will be appearing with the mercenary house, though.
6)I have no objections to this either, but having 4 unique weapons for a leader, that are rarely seen may not be the best use of someone's spriting time. Vore weapons may be coming at some point. As for an accessory that increases leadership -- that's a good idea.
Thank you.

2) that i noticed after a little more testing, it's just that i liked how in Baif version the belly bounced as soon as you swallowed an enemy instead of being still for a turn, still a slide to adjust the intensity would be neat.
3) i'm not sure where exactly but most of the vore sounds used in the games on this site is of public domain, maybe asking around could help.
4) well if we are going to bring it with the use of unique traits of races that might work.
5) mine was more of a shout out to GreenSlime, he's working hard in making new sprites and when he'll go around for the lamias that was my suggestion.
6) maybe there's no need to change the sprites, what about having it as an additional layer on top of the weapons? so maybe you can also customize them? That all depends on how hard may actually be, it was just an idea after all.

Aurilika wrote:
carlj wrote:how about a system where you use....fertilizer? Maybe you can use it to upgrade the farms to gain more money per turn?

I'm not completely opposed, but I'm not sure the best way to handle the logistics on that. Would that only happen for village defense missions? Would an army have a cart of it following them around that gets dropped off whenever they visit a village?

I just came out with that idea mostly on the spot but maybe using it in a village to slightly increase the income because you are fertilizing the crops with it and improving food production? Maybe it can also increase the population of the village since there's more food? Also we should not think about them as having a cart that follow them around, that would complicate things, just have it as a secondary currency, every N enemies eaten you get X amount of fertilizer to spend on villages to increase income, that's it.
carlj
Participator

Postby Hansony » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:07 pm

So a few things I have been thinking while playing this:

1: Would be nice if there was a way to make "rebellions" (species changing side to their own original team when they have been concurred and recruited by you) stop in city's where rebelling practically amount to killing their own family and friends... I think at least we should be able to buy a building or something like that which makes the garrison forces stop rebelling.

2: I think you should increase the amount of people is needed to be eaten for each cub size OR make more big cub sizes.. it looks weird that the same amount which took a soldier from flat to C takes them from DD to bathtub... so ether some complicated math which works like exp for lvl where the higher level the more exp needed for next, or just more steps until the chest is the size of a barn.

3: voracity and stomach increases based on amount of prey swallowed / digestions (and obviously respectively so eating corpses doesn't increase your voracity and having a prey escape doesn't increase your stomach), just so you don't HAVE to use level stat point on it, could be something like 1 point every 10 prey (if it is already there then sorry, tried to pay attention but didn't notice anything like it)

4: ACTUAL TOOLTIPS FOR STATS!!! would really be nice to know what exactly "will" and "leadership" does and a getting clear on whether I am right about the rest of them... Also on this node being able to see your "natural" stat and your "boosted" stat (accessory bonus) as two separate things so when you pick the lvl increase you can take that into consideration.

Aside from that better graphics would OBVIOUSLY be nice but it is not a need, and the game play works great, I had no issues at all. The AI of the enemies are maybe a bit TOO extremely different in the 3 main settings but overall not a big problem.
It is funny how it feels like the game lacks a lot and yet it is perfectly enjoyable as it is already.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ger-Fox » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:37 pm

because of colors ...can someday be here more colors for slimes and alot more for lamia? like a weak green and some other ? maybe like my slime queen make 2-3 parts for colors so the scales/tail and face scales can be colored individuell? or the tail a mix of them^^

well and can we get a autobattle someday? i know we have a ONE turn autobattle button^^ but can here be add 2 new ways? auto battle switch where them fight untill you undo it? and one where it fully skip the whole battle? just for battles you are bored of or know you loose or win 100%^^

ps : for weapons i still love when here are more versions. 1 weak. then 2-3 higher each. ... 1 cheap one and then axe for power and sword for more hit rate but slight weaker. and each of them in 2-3 alway more expansiver cost^^ myself would wish here is someday a new system with magic too xD like debuff/heal/damage. but this is in far future i bet^^

ps2 : pls fix them destroy the towns all time xD i need like all 5-10 turns EVEN with 8-10 each farm....to rebuild the town^^ i dont like to rebuild it all time xD but i not want after 30 turns 1 town left :P

edit : is it just me or have all enemy /AI leader now a meele weapon and not anymore like before a bow? and somehow i can buy 2 weapons now xD the acc stuff like helmet can be used for bow or meele too xD
Last edited by Ger-Fox on Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ger-Fox
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game