Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V15E

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:05 pm

GreenSlime wrote:List of my projects right now:

-Taurus (Demi bovines)
-Unique serpent-dragon as a mercenary
-Shadow people
-Dragons(Actual) and dragonewts(Demi)
-the possibilities are endless

Other people work on more furry races, so it's not all demiland.

What's the best way to start spriting for this game in particular? Like say I wanted to start work on a dragon or a shark race. what programs and what sprite sheets would I need to start with?

I use Aseprite.

For clarification, by dragons you mean wild quadrupeds to be used like vagrants, or draconic anthros? As you say dragonnewt demis which i assume wouldn't mesh well with the current furrifying code. and I'm assuming the dragon serpent is more like a noodley derg than a regular derg?
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:29 pm

The cowgirls look awesome, I love the farmgirl outfit. Will there be a full furry version too?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby carlj » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:46 pm

GreenSlime wrote:And here's a preview of cow girls.

EDIT: and a preview of cowgirls' civilian clothing.

Looks pretty good! But isn't that technically speaking a minotaur?
Anyway are centaurs in the far future a reality?
carlj
Participator

Postby captainbobey » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:31 pm

So I got bored, and made 2 custom maps for this game, you're welcome to try them out if you want.

There are 2 maps, Isle Of Conflict, which is a large 64 x 64 island, with unique biomes, 4 villages for each race, every (current) race is present, and there are unique biomes, which each house 2 races. The map itself is fun to play, and really is a change of pace from random hills/mountains/lakes. Unfortunately regardless of where you start a battle, you're always fighting on grass, so fighting in the icy or lava areas feels a bit weird, but oh well. Also not all the race spawns are balanced, the imps and Crypts are very secluded, as are the Scylla, Humans and Wolves. They seem to fight among themselves, then the winner is incredibly powerful.

Wolves and Humans spawn in the Ice Mountains.
Bunnies, Cats and Dogs spawn in Grass Plains.
Foxes and Lamia spawn in the Forest.
Slimes spawn in the Bog.
Scylla spawn by the lake, and on an island.
Lizards and Harpies spawn in the Desert.
Imps and Crypts spawn in the Volcanic Crater.

The Second map is a somewhat lackluster recreation of Skyrim (because why the hell not?) It only features 9 races, one for each hold.

Foxes as Eastmarch
Lamia as The Rift
Humans as Whiterun
Scylla as Hjaalmarch
Slimes as Winterhold
Lizards as The Pale
Imps as The Reach
Wolves as Harfingar
Harpies as Falkreach

Due to the nature of the land of Skyrim, these REALLY aren't balanced, there are massive swathes of land surrounding the humans, while the slimes start within spitting distance of the wolves.

The files can be found here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qeme2dt7 ... s.rar/file

To install, simply place the two .map files into the Maps folder (Vore War V15E/Win64/UserData/Maps), then they should appear when you load a map. You cannot select which races you want to appear without modifying the maps, nor how many villages spawn (4 per race for all maps).
captainbobey
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:39 pm

carlj wrote:
GreenSlime wrote:And here's a preview of cow girls.

EDIT: and a preview of cowgirls' civilian clothing.

Looks pretty good! But isn't that technically speaking a minotaur?
Anyway are centaurs in the far future a reality?

Nah, minotaurs have a fully human body and cow head.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Aurilika » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:06 pm

VLover552 wrote:What will be the main focus of the next big update if you don't mind me asking?

Well, the biggest single focus is graphics (races/clothing/bones/misc). But looking at the changelog it is about 1/3rd races/graphics, 1/3rd Features/Changes, and 1/3rd bug fixes.
captainbobey wrote:This looks really cool, I'm happy to help with coding or spritework if you need some, are you planning to change the terrain generation? Add in some other terrain, or implement the lava and ice into the map generation? Could also be cool to have some high population areas look like cities with cobblestone roads, and walls?

There was someone that did some partial code for an alternate map generator, but I didn't really get to take a good look at it yet. At some point some of the other terrain that's in the map editor will probably be incorporated, but there's a lot in the to-do list. If you wanted to contribute code or sprites you can, is there anything in particular you'd be interested in working on?
Aces wrote:I'd like to see some more deliberately designed maps. Has anyone in the community made any good maps?

People have posted some of them on here from time to time, here's a zip file of the ones that I've downloaded. It's worth noting that there was a little bit of an error in map encoding for a while, so some have an extra row and column that doesn't belong that you can get rid of by simply resizing the map.
Maps.zip
(5.21 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

jeveasy wrote:Looking at your recent Species trait system and your idea of a hero system I have an idea for a revamp of the Leader system inspired by the Shadow of series' Nemesis system.
Basically
1. Leaders have Ranks and Traits
2. Ranks from worst to best are: Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary
3. Ranks are independent of levels
4. Ranks are gained by completing RNG objectives(Capture a city, Defeat an army containing a leader, defeat a Vagrant army, stuff like that)
5. Leadership Traits are similar to Race Traits but they affect both the unit and units around them
6. When a leader is spawned by a faction they start off with a random trait
7. When they raise in rank the player can choose to either pick one trait from 3 randomly generated from a list or upgrade one of their existing ones to a stronger version.
8. Options to allow spawn conditions for multiple leaders
Spawn conditions(Random, After x turns, etc)
Spawn Location(Capital only, any random city)
9. Two leaders cannot be in the same army

That would probably make for an interesting system, but I'm hesitant to put too much RNG into a leader, because you're stuck with them so if they roll particularly bad it would be frustrating. Though having the options to spawn multiple leaders would make that less of a concern.
Estee wrote:Fun game so far. If I may add a suggestion, I'd like the CV bulged to be a bit bigger. Would it be possible to get a population bonus for CV'ing enemies?

The system changes in the next patch, instead of making the dick slightly larger, there are balls that grow substantially for CV. You're thinking of a bonus relating to enhanced virility? There will probably be some sort of bonus to that effect at some point.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GreenSlime » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:01 am

Will there be a full furry version too?

Sure, albeit a bit later.
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Estee » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:04 am

Sounds good what is planned so far. One other suggestion I have, how about allowing female fighters that have breast vored an enemy to heal allies by breastfeeding them?
Estee
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:46 am

jeveasy wrote:Looking at your recent Species trait system and your idea of a hero system I have an idea for a revamp of the Leader system inspired by the Shadow of series' Nemesis system.

Basically
1. Leaders have Ranks and Traits
2. Ranks from worst to best are: Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary
3. Ranks are independent of levels
4. Ranks are gained by completing RNG objectives(Capture a city, Defeat an army containing a leader, defeat a Vagrant army, stuff like that)
5. Leadership Traits are similar to Race Traits but they affect both the unit and units around them
6. When a leader is spawned by a faction they start off with a random trait
7. When they raise in rank the player can choose to either pick one trait from 3 randomly generated from a list or upgrade one of their existing ones to a stronger version.
8. Options to allow spawn conditions for multiple leaders
Spawn conditions(Random, After x turns, etc)
Spawn Location(Capital only, any random city)
9. Two leaders cannot be in the same army

Heh heh heh, how coincidental that someone finally brings up the nemesis system.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Katar » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:45 pm

I might not fully understand the new weight gain mechanics but I've noticed that breast no longer grow from traditional vore. I'd like it if there was still a chance for them to increase in size despite not being the method of consumption.

Possible idea that would be a long way off but I don't THINK it would require a lot of work but if it would don't worry about it. I know something was mentioned way earlier about a town "loyalty" system or something of the sort. [It would actually be really neat for rebel towns that produce armies and such to occur making internal civil wars a thing.] If towns did get some kind of "loyalty" asset or some other passive resource aside from villagers I think the following idea would be cool for when the A.I. is updated:

Random Event Prompts [5% chance per town per turn?]
Example A:
A riot has broken out in [Town Name] after one of our guards devoured the daughter of a local leader. They are beginning to form a militia to resist our rule. They have also sent word requesting the assistance of [Nearest hostile town name] What shall be done?
[Allow the villagers to devour the offending guards] Kills 4 garrisoned troops and results in a 35% chance to resolve the crisis and restore loyalty
[Devour local leaders] Kills 4 villagers. 30% chance revolt is quelled, 30% chance loyalty loss is doubled, 20% chance no change, 10% full rebellion
[Eat all dissidents] Kills 30 villagers. 80% chance of revolt quelling, loyalty remains the same.
[Ignore the problem] 40% chance for rebellion, 50% chance for the town to become attractive to attack as if it were a weak army on the field and hostile forces attempt to attack. 10% chance for no change

Example B:
A marriage has been proposed between the leaders of our town [Town name] and the masters of the nearby rival city of [hostile town name]. This matter can be ignored but there may be some opportunity here.
[Such an Affair could bring us closer! Send gifts!] Spend 500 gold, there is a 20% chance to forge an alliance between you and the other town's controller.
[A chance for an ambush, invite an emissary to attend the ceremony] The rival faction will make a max-stack army from the affected city, unarmed, and send it towards your town. This is an excellent chance to ambush them and get free exp.
[Ignore the ceremony] 5% chance that your town joins rival faction, 5% chance their town joins your faction.
[Right of First Meal. Devour the Newly Weds] Faction leader gains 1,000 XP. Town loyalty suffers large debuff.
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby captainbobey » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:40 am

Aurilika wrote:There was someone that did some partial code for an alternate map generator, but I didn't really get to take a good look at it yet. At some point some of the other terrain that's in the map editor will probably be incorporated, but there's a lot in the to-do list. If you wanted to contribute code or sprites you can, is there anything in particular you'd be interested in working on?

I'm not really sure, it would probably take a while to get to grips with the project, whatever you think would be helpful, I can do odd jobs, menial coding tasks, or get to know the project a bit more, and try to add more strategic map stuff?
captainbobey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Estee » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:46 am

For species, may I suggest horses, pigs and goats/sheep?
Estee
Participator

Postby Pawz » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:17 am

Waiting patiently for an update so I have an excuse to stay up all night again by setting up a way overly complicated campaign that takes all night to finish.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:13 pm

captainbobey wrote:The files can be found here:

To install, simply place the two .map files into the Maps folder (Vore War V15E/Win64/UserData/Maps), then they should appear when you load a map. You cannot select which races you want to appear without modifying the maps, nor how many villages spawn (4 per race for all maps).

Idk what you did to this .rar file but it is broken as hell and won't open.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RichardDix » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:30 pm

Aces wrote:
captainbobey wrote:The files can be found here:

Idk what you did to this .rar file but it is broken as hell and won't open.

I downloaded and opened it just fine. If you have it, try extracting all files with 7-zip.
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:29 am

Estee wrote:Sounds good what is planned so far. One other suggestion I have, how about allowing female fighters that have breast vored an enemy to heal allies by breastfeeding them?

That was in KuroTenko's mod, and will likely be in the main game at some point.

Katar wrote:I might not fully understand the new weight gain mechanics but I've noticed that breast no longer grow from traditional vore. I'd like it if there was still a chance for them to increase in size despite not being the method of consumption.

Possible idea that would be a long way off but I don't THINK it would require a lot of work but if it would don't worry about it. I know something was mentioned way earlier about a town "loyalty" system or something of the sort. [It would actually be really neat for rebel towns that produce armies and such to occur making internal civil wars a thing.] If towns did get some kind of "loyalty" asset or some other passive resource aside from villagers I think the following idea would be cool for when the A.I. is updated:

It's supposed to be that weightgain of breasts only happens if a target is breast vored, or breast vore is disabled. There is a bug that made the odds of increase considerably lower than intended, that is fixed in the next version.

Honestly, setting up those scenarios would not be extremely difficult, I think the difficult part would be coming up with a wide variety of them, or having the AI make an intelligent choice for them and not just randomly pick. They sound like they could be fun as an optional mechanic, though.

captainbobey wrote:I'm not really sure, it would probably take a while to get to grips with the project, whatever you think would be helpful, I can do odd jobs, menial coding tasks, or get to know the project a bit more, and try to add more strategic map stuff?

Well, I think the part that slows me down is wiring up the new sprites. It's not particularly difficult, it's just kind of time consuming. If you wanted to learn how to deal with those and help with the sprite backlog, that would be appreciated.

Pawz wrote:Waiting patiently for an update so I have an excuse to stay up all night again by setting up a way overly complicated campaign that takes all night to finish.

I may have bitten off too much with this update, but it's fairly close to being done. This will continue to be a busy month, but hopefully I'll have the patch released by mid-week.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby codeme » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:57 pm

Aurilika wrote:It's supposed to be that weightgain of breasts only happens if a target is breast vored, or breast vore is disabled. There is a bug that made the odds of increase considerably lower than intended, that is fixed in the next version.

Honestly, setting up those scenarios would not be extremely difficult, I think the difficult part would be coming up with a wide variety of them, or having the AI make an intelligent choice for them and not just randomly pick. They sound like they could be fun as an optional mechanic, though.

On the topic of weightgain stuff:

Is there a reason why turning CV/BV on disables general weight gain? (Personally I'd like it if OV still had a small chance for weight gain on either area regardless of CV/BV being on, selfish I know.)

Another thing that sort of relates to that question, will AI ever be given the ability to do vore besides OV if that is the case? Usage of Belly Rub too?
codeme
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katar » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:30 pm

Well A.I. could just not recieve the random events, only allowing players to have them? As for what is needed for such a random event system I'd say there would need to be some rudimentary town loyalty mechanic and the possibility of "rebel" forces wherein a city can turn hostile and start spawning its own armies. I can probably make up a bunch of scenarios and send them to you in a PM if you think that could work/would be a good idea Auri?
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:39 pm

codeme wrote:On the topic of weightgain stuff:
Is there a reason why turning CV/BV on disables general weight gain? (Personally I'd like it if OV still had a small chance for weight gain on either area regardless of CV/BV being on, selfish I know.)
Another thing that sort of relates to that question, will AI ever be given the ability to do vore besides OV if that is the case? Usage of Belly Rub too?

It's simply because it was requested to be that way. Though now that's it's been requested both directions, I'll put in a option for it.
I've got them set up to randomly pick from all available alt-vore options for the next patch, though I haven't put in any logic for the AI belly rubbing yet, and may not for some time.

Katar wrote:Well A.I. could just not recieve the random events, only allowing players to have them? As for what is needed for such a random event system I'd say there would need to be some rudimentary town loyalty mechanic and the possibility of "rebel" forces wherein a city can turn hostile and start spawning its own armies. I can probably make up a bunch of scenarios and send them to you in a PM if you think that could work/would be a good idea Auri?

Hmm, yeah, I was just focused on the options themselves and didn't think about the rebellion/loyalty aspect. If you want to work on them you certainly can (I must admit I laughed at the option of eating both of the marriage partners). They might not make it in for a while, but I would like to have them in at some point under sort of a random events toggle. Maybe it would also make more sense to put them in when the basic diplomacy system goes in, as some of them would likely have diplomatic effects, though I can always add new stuff in there as I go.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Estee » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:52 am

Just a small wish, some flavor text for when you devour townspeople to heal up. I don't know how difficult it would be but It would be really cool if the races have some different outcomes for this. Like one has some villagers willingly offer themselves for the soldiers while another brings out some prisoners. When doing that in a conquered town, the soldiers may even just snatch up the next best person they see on the streets.
Estee
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game