Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V19A

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:36 am

Erm... turn order doesn't save with the rest of the settings...

And when adding traits to a human(with clever), as I add more and more traits/remove and re-add clever, it lowers the lvl up requirement for them, even to the point of becoming 0, and allowing them to lvl up without exp... thank god for the exp increment increase, otherwise who KNOW's how many time they could have lvl-ed up...

Also, the monsters' leveling seems... incorrect... they all have at least 50 exp, even before anyone has/could have built a warrior guild.(But I HAVE edited, like, TWO non-leader units into a higher lvl)

And the army banner keeps changing back to default!

Furthermore, it seems the AI likes to prioritize the enemy leader a biiiit too much, when the gate(the 4 space opening in the city wall) was completely filled with enemies, and their leader was just outside the walls, the AI just charged the leader(who's still on the other side of the wall btw), ignoring the 4 in the way and just approached the wall where the enemy leader was... effectively wasting their turn...

By the way... how does Astral Call work now?

Also, Frenzy, cause after 4 kills my unit has +8 Strength, Dexterity, Will, and Stomach... +6 Speed and Defense, and +4 Voracity...
Last edited by Turbotowns on Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby CartoonVore » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:17 am

A few bugs, and a few other notables:

When assauling a town, do you think the garrison should be able to flee? I think it’s wrong, since they’re just leaving the townsfolk to die, and they couldn’t become an army anyways if I’m correct.

Also, sometimes when wolves would lose a battle with a garrison, instead of 0/0 for army, it would show -1/0 or even -2/0. Not sure what happened, since I don’t watch ai battles.

Also, under Wild Monster Spawning, the Harvesters tooltip displays the Cake tooltip when mousing over.

That’s all I can think of for now. Keep it up. :)
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:18 am

Here, I got "lucky" in a fight between some vagrants and harvesters...
https://mega.nz/#!wwkkxa4R!A-zD-me69cmY ... 8f23ocEphM
Let's put this bug to bed, shall we?
Turbotowns
???

Postby RC8015 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:39 am

Fancy. Thanks for the quick fixes, realy love the new additions. The merchants add a nice tactical element now, as it places the question if you should attack them or not. Early it promises XP and gold quickly, but later when you have more cities you'd earn more if they just travle between your cities.
By the way, do they ever stop avoiding your cities if you attacked them? So is there some kind of "hate cooldown" after which they treat you like any other player again?
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:02 am

Now the battle log is borked...

And human's bare big boobs, and wrapped boobs(the cross top), are a layer BEHIND the belly...
Turbotowns
???

Postby RC8015 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:02 am

Found another thing: Wanted to give bunnies a bit more power in exchange for their lack of vore ability, so I set them to advanced AI but kept vore disabled. Buuuut somehow the bunnies decided to ignore that they can't vore and happily eat all their enemies now.

By the way, just wanted to have passiv, strong bunnies which can defend themself better, but still stay as prey in their villages.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V19

Postby Aurilika » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:44 pm

Turbotowns wrote:I'm just waiting for breast vore to be properly implemented, as it was suggested along with the bovines, many moons ago...
Aurilika wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:I was thinking of the latter, the former sounds a little tricky, AND the purpose I was thinking of would be to recreate a specific unit with specific stats at the beginning of a new match.

Okay, I'll stick that in, but it won't be in tonight's patch.

Trait saving too, mayhaps?

What part of breast vore?

Okay, I'll allow it to do traits as well when I add it.

Turbotowns wrote:Erm... turn order doesn't save with the rest of the settings...

And when adding traits to a human(with clever), as I add more and more traits/remove and re-add clever, it lowers the lvl up requirement for them, even to the point of becoming 0, and allowing them to lvl up without exp... thank god for the exp increment increase, otherwise who KNOW's how many time they could have lvl-ed up...

Also, the monsters' leveling seems... incorrect... they all have at least 50 exp, even before anyone has/could have built a warrior guild.(But I HAVE edited, like, TWO non-leader units into a higher lvl)

And the army banner keeps changing back to default!

Furthermore, it seems the AI likes to prioritize the enemy leader a biiiit too much, when the gate(the 4 space opening in the city wall) was completely filled with enemies, and their leader was just outside the walls, the AI just charged the leader(who's still on the other side of the wall btw), ignoring the 4 in the way and just approached the wall where the enemy leader was... effectively wasting their turn...

By the way... how does Astral Call work now?

Also, Frenzy, cause after 4 kills my unit has +8 Strength, Dexterity, Will, and Stomach... +6 Speed and Defense, and +4 Voracity...

Okay, I'll look into bugs caused by modifying traits

Monsters base xp (before randomness and the scaling factor) is using the exp of the unit in the 90th percentile of experience( i.e. 10% of units have more experience than it and 90% have less).

I'll check into the banner and AI.

Frenzy increases all stats by 10% for each kill.

Astral call has a guaranteed summon for every 5 summoners, and 20% chance of a summon for each remaining unit (i.e 8 imps would be 1 guaranteed, and 60% chance of a second one). They will be roughly 60% of the average level of the army

CVYouTube wrote:A few bugs, and a few other notables:

When assauling a town, do you think the garrison should be able to flee? I think it’s wrong, since they’re just leaving the townsfolk to die, and they couldn’t become an army anyways if I’m correct.

Also, sometimes when wolves would lose a battle with a garrison, instead of 0/0 for army, it would show -1/0 or even -2/0. Not sure what happened, since I don’t watch ai battles.

Also, under Wild Monster Spawning, the Harvesters tooltip displays the Cake tooltip when mousing over.

That’s all I can think of for now. Keep it up. :)

Well, they'd still flee to another town, and it's not guaranteed that the population would die (unless whoever takes them over is hungry or malicious). I'm not sure, I will probably adjust the threshold for that so they at least try to defend villages more, as well as making sure there's no bugs in that.

Turbotowns wrote:Here, I got "lucky" in a fight between some vagrants and harvesters...
https://mega.nz/#!wwkkxa4R!A-zD-me69cmY ... 8f23ocEphM
Let's put this bug to bed, shall we?

Ah, thank you, I'll get it fixed

RC8015 wrote:Fancy. Thanks for the quick fixes, realy love the new additions. The merchants add a nice tactical element now, as it places the question if you should attack them or not. Early it promises XP and gold quickly, but later when you have more cities you'd earn more if they just travle between your cities.
By the way, do they ever stop avoiding your cities if you attacked them? So is there some kind of "hate cooldown" after which they treat you like any other player again?

Not at the moment, they are currently set up so they only pick cities of empires that have attacked them the least number of times (which would usually be 0), but if everyone has attacked them, they'd be choosing whoever attacked them the least. That will likely get some sort of adjustment, either by making it somewhat weighted, or a slow relations recovery (or both).

Turbotowns wrote:Now the battle log is borked...

And human's bare big boobs, and wrapped boobs(the cross top), are a layer BEHIND the belly...

Okay, I'll see if I can figure out what you mean by it being borked, and address the layers there.

RC8015 wrote:Found another thing: Wanted to give bunnies a bit more power in exchange for their lack of vore ability, so I set them to advanced AI but kept vore disabled. Buuuut somehow the bunnies decided to ignore that they can't vore and happily eat all their enemies now.

By the way, just wanted to have passiv, strong bunnies which can defend themself better, but still stay as prey in their villages.

That would actually probably be related to adventurers from the inn, I made them all preds, when it should really check the race for whether they can or not. Mercenaries will probably always have that ability though.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Absentia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:34 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Absentia wrote:Equines you say I was beginning to think that the day would never come lol

I too would LOVE a pony race... but this ain't it fam.

I would love that to, but don't worry I wasn't hoping for it to go that far, I'm not that detached lol, and is was is exactly what I was hoping for, a little rough but I'm not complaining.
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:52 pm

I would really like proper weight gain for the Taurus race. They're the perfect race for BBW pred shenanigans but their bellies and thighs just don't get any bigger.

Also, some centaur/cowtaur races would also be nice. Four legged ones, that is.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:30 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:I'm just waiting for breast vore to be properly implemented, as it was suggested along with the bovines, many moons ago...

What part of breast vore?

Bigger boob sprites, and the bouncing.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:30 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Bigger boob sprites, and the bouncing.

Well, bigger sprites depends on the artists, and the bouncing, I'm not sure if it will be implemented anytime soon. It wouldn't work at all with any sort of clothing so it would only be of use on fully nude units, and would have to be on a limited scale, as otherwise it would look silly to see them partially detaching from the body, plus some of the sprites look silly when they bounce (esp the flatter ones), or are not a shape that is conducive to morphing.

19B released to do some more bug fixing, we'll see where we stand after this one.

19B:
AI is now less likely to flee when defending a village.
Fix for alternate army banners not saving
Fixed some possible sources of never ending battles.
Minor fix for Crux sprites
Adventurers now correctly use the empire of their race's settings for being vore capable. Mercenaries are still always vore capable.
Fixed trait effects stacking weirdly when changing around traits in the unit editor
Fixed a major exception that would prevent the turn from advancing for monsters if you loaded a save from before 19A (sorry!)
Cleaned up some more exceptions
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:24 am

Aurilika wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Bigger boob sprites, and the bouncing.

Well, bigger sprites depends on the artists, and the bouncing, I'm not sure if it will be implemented anytime soon. It wouldn't work at all with any sort of clothing so it would only be of use on fully nude units, and would have to be on a limited scale, as otherwise it would look silly to see them partially detaching from the body, plus some of the sprites look silly when they bounce (esp the flatter ones), or are not a shape that is conducive to morphing.

Well, they would only bounce when someone is inside them(like the bellies and balls), and, like with cock vore, they could remove their top when doing it(unless there's no need, like if they're topless, or the slime queen's chest is uncovered).
Turbotowns
???

Re: Vore War V19B

Postby Njux » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:34 am

I would like to point out that the weight Gain for the succubus doesn't work. You can see it on the waist clothing that there are some changes but the body isn't changing and the unique clothing for her. Also shouldn't taurus have bigger assets? I mean come on... This is from version 19A.
Njux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:58 am

I LOVE that during the buy for all villages "mode", if we can afford some, we can still buy them, we don't need to be able to afford it for ALL villages anymore!
Turbotowns
???

Postby DigiThing » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:28 am

Turbotowns wrote:I LOVE that during the buy for all villages "mode", if we can afford some, we can still buy them, we don't need to be able to afford it for ALL villages anymore!

Well, buying in bulk IS cheaper.
Remember to always have fun in whatever you do :3

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:39 am

Will the succubus race eventually be playable?
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby GreenSlime » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:57 pm

I would like to point out that the weight Gain for the succubus doesn't work. You can see it on the waist clothing that there are some changes but the body isn't changing and the unique clothing for her.

It's not weight gain per se, rather clothing expanding with bigger vore belly sizes.

Also shouldn't taurus have bigger assets? I mean come on... This is from version 19A.

They're pretty big already? Personally I feel like the last breast size goes into "comically big".

Will the succubus race eventually be playable?

They're hireable as mercs, but as a baseline race - probably not since most mercs are intentionaly stronger/have unique mechanics. We were discussing imps being able to "promote" into bigger types of demons, including succubi when class system comes along.

As for customary preview - not much vore related, but I'm doing much needed (?) map improvement. Desert here needs some polishing (especially edges of tar pit) and some objects added, but it's a nice alternative to unending green (sometimes foresty) hell.
Attachments
mappu.png
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:05 pm

Njux wrote:I would like to point out that the weight Gain for the succubus doesn't work. You can see it on the waist clothing that there are some changes but the body isn't changing and the unique clothing for her.

Ah, she doesn't have weight gain, the clothes changing size depending on her "weight" was an oversight, and I've corrected it.

So, 19C is released, it fills in more of the bugs, adds a few minor new features, and should serve as the starting point for work on the next major version (which as a reminder was with a combat focus, including magic and basic classes.)

19C:
There is now an option for armies to use a custom banner type, it will read Userdata\Banner.jpg or Banner.png, though you probably want to use a .png for transparency. It will just the the whole image, using the image's colors, by itself as the army banner. It scales it to a single square. This is sort of a testing ground for future potential.
The help section now has every trait that exists, and the description of each for easy reference. It's created automatically so it will always be up to date.
Armies now have a little bit of health regen (2%/turn) outside of villages.
Dead Succubi can no longer dazzle opponents
Added a new succubus clothing option
Added an option you can enable to cheat to add units to any army (it also works on goblins or monsters)
Fixed a bug where if you hide the tactical log, it would be messed up if you change it back to the small level.
The unit info panel now continously updates itself, instead of only updating when mousing over a unit. You can also press h (rebindable) to hide it until you next hover over something
Traits now automatically update if the traits for a race have changed between versions. As a side effect, traits are reset to default, but from now on units keep track of their manually added traits separately, so changing the race, or things like that will leave the manually added traits.
The right click menu now has all of the pounce actions in a sub panel, so that the panel isn't quite as huge.
Fixed the buy all buildings button being hidden
Fixed a couple exceptions related to the right click menu.
It is no longer possible for a unit to eat itself.
Added a new special mercenary, Vision.
Fixed a color issue with Taurus
Fixed several more exceptions
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:09 am

GreenSlime wrote:
As for customary preview - not much vore related, but I'm doing much needed (?) map improvement. Desert here needs some polishing (especially edges of tar pit) and some objects added, but it's a nice alternative to unending green (sometimes foresty) hell.

That is awesome. i really believe, jungle, steppes and deserts would make the maps better. Also different kinds of mountains as well.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HavocLordX » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:24 am

Aurilika wrote:
Njux wrote:I would like to point out that the weight Gain for the succubus doesn't work. You can see it on the waist clothing that there are some changes but the body isn't changing and the unique clothing for her.

Ah, she doesn't have weight gain, the clothes changing size depending on her "weight" was an oversight, and I've corrected it.

So, 19C is released, it fills in more of the bugs, adds a few minor new features, and should serve as the starting point for work on the next major version (which as a reminder was with a combat focus, including magic and basic classes.)

19C:
There is now an option for armies to use a custom banner type, it will read Userdata\Banner.jpg or Banner.png, though you probably want to use a .png for transparency. It will just the the whole image, using the image's colors, by itself as the army banner. It scales it to a single square. This is sort of a testing ground for future potential.
The help section now has every trait that exists, and the description of each for easy reference. It's created automatically so it will always be up to date.
Armies now have a little bit of health regen (2%/turn) outside of villages.
Dead Succubi can no longer dazzle opponents
Added a new succubus clothing option
Added an option you can enable to cheat to add units to any army (it also works on goblins or monsters)
Fixed a bug where if you hide the tactical log, it would be messed up if you change it back to the small level.
The unit info panel now continously updates itself, instead of only updating when mousing over a unit. You can also press h (rebindable) to hide it until you next hover over something
Traits now automatically update if the traits for a race have changed between versions. As a side effect, traits are reset to default, but from now on units keep track of their manually added traits separately, so changing the race, or things like that will leave the manually added traits.
The right click menu now has all of the pounce actions in a sub panel, so that the panel isn't quite as huge.
Fixed the buy all buildings button being hidden
Fixed a couple exceptions related to the right click menu.
It is no longer possible for a unit to eat itself.
Added a new special mercenary, Vision.
Fixed a color issue with Taurus
Fixed several more exceptions

Either Way, I can get behind Imps Being promotable into Succubi and other Various Demons.
HavocLordX
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game