Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V14G

Postby Foxymew » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Whelp, that sucks. Tried downloading the source code to try the new mod thing, but MediaFire has blocked the source code. RIP me I guess.
Foxymew
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Saraheatsstuff wrote:Just had an idea
How about making Characters Unlock special Vore Abilitys
with the amount of Digestions?
For Example
At 10 Digestions you unlock Swallowing 2 Targets in 1 Turn etc.

That's certainly a possibility.

Foxymew wrote:Whelp, that sucks. Tried downloading the source code to try the new mod thing, but MediaFire has blocked the source code. RIP me I guess.

That's weird, I just downloaded it myself without any problem to test the mod out. Is it related to countries or something? Should I host it in a different place?
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V14H

Postby Aurilika » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:40 pm

14H released.

One more small patch to fix the issues Randulf pointed out. I couldn't resist adding a new feature, so I stuck the soft level cap in there.

14H:
Added the option to set a soft level cap (every level past it takes twice as much exp as the previous level). It's designed to curtail power levels for people who desire it, while still allowing a little bit of progression for units that hit it.
Fixed the foxes ear hair not displaying properly.
Fixed a bug that would cause exceptions if you resized a map and placed villages. (related to the new bridges)
Fixed a bug relating to eating corpses after a battle that was setting units to invalid body sizes which caused other errors.
Fix for non-predators incorrectly being able to eat corpses after a battle
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Randulf » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:14 am

I think I ran into the same bug again
Tried choosing multiple end of battle scenarios in the options but it didn't help thankfully I made a save and letting the AI finish the battle some how avoided the bug
Code: Select all
Exception: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Version :14H
BlackTop.Configure (CompleteSprite sprite, Actor_Unit actor) (at <ea3113910e92440cbfe21b04335b940b>:0)
CompleteSprite.UpdateSprite () (at <ea3113910e92440cbfe21b04335b940b>:0)
UnitSprite.UpdateSprites (Actor_Unit actor, System.Boolean activeTurn) (at <ea3113910e92440cbfe21b04335b940b>:0)
TacticalMode.UpdateStatus (System.Single dt) (at <ea3113910e92440cbfe21b04335b940b>:0)
TacticalMode.ReceiveInput () (at <ea3113910e92440cbfe21b04335b940b>:0)
GameManager.Update () (at <ea3113910e92440cbfe21b04335b940b>:0)
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Foxymew » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:09 am

Foxymew wrote:Whelp, that sucks. Tried downloading the source code to try the new mod thing, but MediaFire has blocked the source code. RIP me I guess.

That's weird, I just downloaded it myself without any problem to test the mod out. Is it related to countries or something? Should I host it in a different place?[/quote]

Highly possible. Norway, so some EU regulations might be in place, I don't know.
But now the link works, so I don't know.
Foxymew
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kinkirin » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:49 pm

So I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but could cocks increase in size after eating prey like breasts? Maybe it could be a toggled option if it's too odd. I just want my males to gain more out of their meals :P
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

Postby GreenSlime » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:12 am

Here we go, long-promised bone disposal sprites along with, uh, boner disposal sprites. Pinks are colorable (either prey's main color or random color for the condom)
Attachments
mrbones.png
mrbones.png (8.49 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby SubZero156 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:43 am

what is the blank space in the png?
SubZero156
Participator

Postby GreenSlime » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:27 am

it's very cleverly hidden puddle o'cum.
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Deioth » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:30 am

This is... surprisingly entertaining. Making your race the top preds is damn sexy stuff and the sprites are well done, just complex enough. Was expecting this to mostly be female and human but I was pleasantly surprised to see male and full furry options. Here's hoping for more furry/animal races and NPCs (feral animal vagabonds or roving barbarians?) and additional vore options such as cock vore. For hopefully obvious reasons, I'll have to suggest a bovine race ]:8)

This system could easily be transferred into an RPG format, as well. As a fan of those classic top-down and isometric turn based CRPGs (I grew up failing to ever beat Dark Queen of Krynn and not having money for Spiderweb Software games) the essential systems are in place. More creatures, races, features, and functionality along with a means to script/mod things this could easily be a fun and vorish RPG. Or, some mild tweaks to combat and how turns work, and you've got a rogue-like on your hands. Plenty of options with the essentials and functionality already in place.
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby GreenSlime » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:04 pm

For hopefully obvious reasons, I'll have to suggest a bovine race

Bovines are coming. Probably in a month or so, but coming.
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:15 pm

KuroTenko wrote:It's meant to be copied into the source code Aurilika has been graciously posting, since the compiled game doesn't have mod support.

Step 1: Download unity (https://unity3d.com/)
Step 2: Download Vore war source code from the downloads section of the first post
Step 3: download the mod, and paste the files into the source code, replacing the original files
Step 4: Open the filed called "base.unity" in the assets folder
Step 5: When unity opens, click the play button in the top center of the screen

VoreWar14FAltVoreMod.zip

I think I got things working on the latest source code (14F). Tactical Gamemode is so broken though. heh.

I've tried doing this, for some reason the buttons in game literally just don't work, so I can't even get past the main menu
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HS » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:28 pm

Deioth wrote:This is... surprisingly entertaining. Making your race the top preds is damn sexy stuff and the sprites are well done, just complex enough. Was expecting this to mostly be female and human but I was pleasantly surprised to see male and full furry options. Here's hoping for more furry/animal races and NPCs (feral animal vagabonds or roving barbarians?) and additional vore options such as cock vore. For hopefully obvious reasons, I'll have to suggest a bovine race ]:8)

KangaMockUp.png
Furry, though not bovine.
KangaMockUp.png (14.79 KiB) Viewed 1008 times
HS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:28 pm

Randulf wrote:I think I ran into the same bug again
Tried choosing multiple end of battle scenarios in the options but it didn't help thankfully I made a save and letting the AI finish the battle some how avoided the bug

That is indeed a bug in the same area, though I definitely fixed one cause of it. I'll get that fixed, and may redesign it to prevent that sort of bug from happening again.
Dysmos wrote:So I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but could cocks increase in size after eating prey like breasts? Maybe it could be a toggled option if it's too odd. I just want my males to gain more out of their meals :P

I can definitely add it in there as an option.
Deioth wrote:This is... surprisingly entertaining. Making your race the top preds is damn sexy stuff and the sprites are well done, just complex enough. Was expecting this to mostly be female and human but I was pleasantly surprised to see male and full furry options. Here's hoping for more furry/animal races and NPCs (feral animal vagabonds or roving barbarians?) and additional vore options such as cock vore. For hopefully obvious reasons, I'll have to suggest a bovine race ]:8)
This system could easily be transferred into an RPG format, as well. As a fan of those classic top-down and isometric turn based CRPGs (I grew up failing to ever beat Dark Queen of Krynn and not having money for Spiderweb Software games) the essential systems are in place. More creatures, races, features, and functionality along with a means to script/mod things this could easily be a fun and vorish RPG. Or, some mild tweaks to combat and how turns work, and you've got a rogue-like on your hands. Plenty of options with the essentials and functionality already in place.

Thank you. More races, npcs/monsters, and cock vore are planned, so stay tuned.
The Dark Queen of Krynn is indeed a brutally hard game, the first two are easier. I was never able to beat the third game (DQoK), I even tried cheating to make all the characters maximum level at the beginning and it didn't really help. :lol:
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:10 pm

A few trait ideas for the upcoming bovines.

Herbivore - Severely reduces acid damage (a high stomach stat will negate this however). At low stomach stat voring oppnents deals no damage whatsoever, but voring an opponent does have the advantage of making it impossible for said enemy to act.

Four stomachs - Enemies that don't escape quick enough get moved deeper into another stomach making escaping that much harder and unlikely. Enemies that are moved to the second third or fourth stomach make room for a new prey to be put in their effectively increaseing the space for prey in a character by 4 times.

Deadly acid - The fourth stomach will have deadly acids. (The effects of herbivore do not apply to it either) Acid damage in the last stomach is 5 times and absorption takes 1/5 the time and heals five hp per turn instead of one.

Extra note deadly acid will work for characters that don't have four stomachs but the effects of abortion are removed, and acid damage is 1.5 times instead.

Regurgitate - Allows the regurgitation of enemies on command. It comes with four stomachs automatically but can by enabled on it's own. Regurgitation when used on a enemy unit will cause both the reguritated unit and the unit that was targeted take damage.

Other abilities that are possibly non bovine or extras not associated with any species.

Projectile Vomiting - Increases the range of regurgitation to 3 spaces instead of the default 1.

No escape - Stomach capacity is 1/10 it's normal value but units will not be able to escape on their own. Comes with regurgitation ability on the side too With this one can add one projectile vomit and use vored enemies as ammo for ranged attacks.

Gut assistant - Can vore an ally, and ally will increase damage dealt to vored enemy unit based on their stats. Vored friendly units will gain exp for digestions made by the unit that vored them as if they got the kill. (Friendly units can be vored outside of battle as well as reguritated) (Vored friendly units will remain in this unit's stomach after battle) Every gut assistant present in the belly will reduce the chances of a prey to escape .

Acid Resistant - Defense will reduce damage taken from stomach acids. A great trait to have for units you intend to have as a gut assistant.

Acidproof - Substantially reduces the damage effect of acid on a unit (doesn't protect against from damage done from a gut assistant).

Units can always escape from a stomach except from units with the no escape ability) but if other units have completely surrounded the captor one of the surrounding units will get pushed back a space and take damage the escaping unit will also take damage. This will happen regardless of the surrounding unit's allegiance.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ger-Fox » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:36 pm

btw i did not read all 83 pages here so i have no clue somebody ask for it but : "can we have a max size of army? Like you can set for each race a max number of armys them can have" example 5 so them have max 5 groups same time. or 10...or 15 when you want to. so you evade sometimes that them random build more as needed with a bit extra money
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:58 am

Ger-Fox wrote:btw i did not read all 83 pages here so i have no clue somebody ask for it but : "can we have a max size of army? Like you can set for each race a max number of armys them can have" example 5 so them have max 5 groups same time. or 10...or 15 when you want to. so you evade sometimes that them random build more as needed with a bit extra money

I second this, I think it would be good because if I try to limit army size the AI just makes loads of small armies to compensate. Amd it'd be nice to be able to limit it to one army on small maps.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Ger-Fox » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:07 am

also i would love to can change settings like max bev and income while a runing game^^

also a new idea : random town

in 2 ways

1 : random down (?) where whoeever beat the defence gain it as his race town
2: random town on map. randomly here will choose one of the races (2 option. 1 is all aktive races / 2 is all possible races that exist) and placed. so you still have a random effect even when you wish to have a special map

a other idea is also : after win a fight and get a town you should have the chance / option to transform it into your town (also ai should try it) it would need 2-3 rounds for this.
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:25 pm

HS wrote:

KangaMockUp.png

Those sprites look great! Glad to see some more furry content being made.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:16 pm

Orosaki wrote:A few trait ideas for the upcoming bovines.

Some interesting ideas in there.

Ger-Fox wrote:btw i did not read all 83 pages here so i have no clue somebody ask for it but : "can we have a max size of army? Like you can set for each race a max number of armys them can have" example 5 so them have max 5 groups same time. or 10...or 15 when you want to. so you evade sometimes that them random build more as needed with a bit extra money

That actually has not been asked to my knowledge, but I'll add it to the list of to be implemented things.

Ger-Fox wrote:1 : random down (?) where whoeever beat the defence gain it as his race town
2: random town on map. randomly here will choose one of the races (2 option. 1 is all aktive races / 2 is all possible races that exist) and placed. so you still have a random effect even when you wish to have a special map
a other idea is also : after win a fight and get a town you should have the chance / option to transform it into your town (also ai should try it) it would need 2-3 rounds for this.

The first option sounds like it would be a good idea.
For the second option, would a random town that's part of an active race actually belong to that race, or would it be effectively an independent rebel city?
As for converting cities, the current game mechanics favor cities that are your own race, so I think being able to easily and rapidly convert a city to your race might be kind of unbalanced, and seems unintuitive (how can you change 40 villagers' race aside from magic?)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game