Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V18

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:31 am

BOOYAH!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:02 am

And with this update comes an update to my map.
Added the Crux below the Kangaroos, and placed monster spawns in accordance to teams(serpents with lamia, scylla, and lizards for example), and some gold mines here and there.
https://mega.nz/#!xwFEVaQZ!HUmqt03HO64H ... ZW51d2VGpQ
EDIT: Didn't notice I prior saved/updated in middle of a game, and fixed an incorrect village.
Edit2: For some reason the mines disappeared. I re-added them.(Phew, REALLY wish we had that save strategic option NOW. What with all the stuff we've got...)
Last edited by Turbotowns on Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:33 am

Randulf wrote:I think the setting for spawn attempts on the monsters and the max armies allowed for them got mixed up
I have spawn attempts set to one yet more than a dozen of the monster is showing up

And the "Build for all Villages" function is bugged(at least with the extra buildings(Which is awesome btw, it's like a pseudo technology tree(And could we get a guide for all the buildings?(Like what does +50 farms for the hanging gardens mean(or +5 for the farm manors)?, and what the hell does the Capital Palace do?, and what's with the "..." buttons? More show up when you buy buildings, so i though they might be just the options being hidden, but we start with two in empty villages)))).
And "Capital : The capital city." And "CapitalDefenses" appears twice.
Last edited by Turbotowns on Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby mmm123 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:24 am

and what will be the ideas that I gave or not (just so out of curiosity I asked, not that I force, as it sounds, I'm sorry,) ^^;
mmm123
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:29 am

An exception just happened after I finished leveling up My queen(after devouring most of the capital population(200) to give her a boost)after starting a new game buying the guardhouse and warrior guild.

The text document just has several of this line repeating.
Exception: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Version :18
HoveringTooltip.GetDescription (System.String[] words, Unit unit, Actor_Unit actor) (at <d7c08bc8d6a446309ed9ee46c5a3d388>:0)
HoveringTooltip.UpdateInformation (System.String[] words, Unit unit, Actor_Unit actor) (at <d7c08bc8d6a446309ed9ee46c5a3d388>:0)
UnitInfoPanel.Update () (at <d7c08bc8d6a446309ed9ee46c5a3d388>:0)

Shrinking the window and scrolling shows NO difference in any line.
I'd count how many lines I have but I don't think it's relevant(though I certainly didn't get as many exception reports that I have as lines).

Another exception, after I tried to continue the game and the cats took their turn(I had used cheats to increase my queen and "champion"'s levels to 20(SUPER convenient btw)).
Several lines of this.
Exception: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Version :18
StrategicArmyCommander.Attack (Army army, System.Single MaxDefenderStrength) (at <d7c08bc8d6a446309ed9ee46c5a3d388>:0)
StrategicArmyCommander.GenerateTaskForArmy (Army army) (at <d7c08bc8d6a446309ed9ee46c5a3d388>:0)
StrategicArmyCommander.GiveOrder () (at <d7c08bc8d6a446309ed9ee46c5a3d388>:0)
StrategicAI.RunAI () (at <d7c08bc8d6a446309ed9ee46c5a3d388>:0)
StrategyMode.AI (System.Single dt) (at <d7c08bc8d6a446309ed9ee46c5a3d388>:0)
StrategyMode.ReceiveInput () (at <d7c08bc8d6a446309ed9ee46c5a3d388>:0)
GameManager.Update () (at <d7c08bc8d6a446309ed9ee46c5a3d388>:0)

Another bug, I've placed mines on my map(and loading it in the editor from the main menu shows them still there), but when I start a new game NO mine is on the map.

HELLO! When It's an AI's turn, if you select the Empire button, and can see their info(even if you can't see it on the normal screen), and any race that isn't allied(including your own) is obscured.

And any Imp's wearing a bra has their male genitals become non-existent.
Last edited by Turbotowns on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:59 am

HOLY JESUS! That is an ABSURD amount of customization the Crux have!
Speaking of... How do I change the color of the waist options that can be different? One unit's Fanny Pack is white, while another's is blue.(And I personally think the clothing accessory should be OVER the main part)
Turbotowns
???

Postby Estee » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:05 am

Sweet new patch. One thing I'd like to see added though, seeing the ball-bulges through clothes. Seems a bit uncomfortable having any pants press down even the biggest pair to invisibility.
Estee
Participator

Postby SubZero156 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:50 am

btw the slime queens cock cover is broken
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:34 am

SubZero156 wrote:btw the slime queens cock cover is broken

lol
If I used it myself I might have noticed it too. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby dddddd2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:19 am

Yay, new content!

Quick bug report:
1. Min/Max Army Size setting will get overridden by Max Armies setting after game restarts.
2. Gold mind not showing when picking a custom map

And a suggestion:
Let the player able to customize default values in Game Settings Tab, much like what in Content Settings. Or maybe just make it remember last game's settings would be sufficient, too.
Last edited by dddddd2 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
dddddd2
Been posting for a bit

Postby KishuRai » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:14 am

Minor bugs: A few of the imp eye types have the leftover eyelashes of the cyclops eye, and the imps don't receive erections on CV (though that may be due to them not having the human genitals).
KishuRai
New to the forum

Postby Annoynimouse » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:41 pm

Apologies about errors in the building code. It was a bit underbaked when I posted it.
(Over-enthusiastic and all that.)

As for the +5 farms, it means that it acts the same as having another 5 farms. By default your maximum population is (Number of village's farms) * 6.
This setting is changed in game setup.
So +5 farms basically means the village can have +30 more maximum population.
(If you set it to 12 villagers per farm, then +5 farms means +60 maximum population.)

The tooltips are a bit vague, given the limited space in the button text.

I'm currently playing around with moving the bonuses to a hover over tooltip, and keeping the building description to just some flavor text.

I'll get the new version and see if I can squash some of the bugs in the building code.
Annoynimouse
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:18 pm

Randulf wrote:I think the setting for spawn attempts on the monsters and the max armies allowed for them got mixed up
I have spawn attempts set to one yet more than a dozen of the monster is showing up

Okay, I'll check into that and see what's going on

Turbotowns wrote:And the "Build for all Villages" function is bugged(at least with the extra buildings(Which is awesome btw, it's like a pseudo technology tree(And could we get a guide for all the buildings?(Like what does +50 farms for the hanging gardens mean(or +5 for the farm manors)?, and what the hell does the Capital Palace do?, and what's with the "..." buttons? More show up when you buy buildings, so i though they might be just the options being hidden, but we start with two in empty villages)))).
And "Capital : The capital city." And "CapitalDefenses" appears twice.

I'll check into the build for all, because I didn't test that with the new buildings. The ... are just empty buttons, I should program them to be hidden

mmm123 wrote:and what will be the ideas that I gave or not (just so out of curiosity I asked, not that I force, as it sounds, I'm sorry,) ^^;

I responded ( viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53707&start=2260#p2737468 ), unless that wasn't enough detail?
Turbotowns wrote:(Two Exceptions)
Another bug, I've placed mines on my map(and loading it in the editor from the main menu shows them still there), but when I start a new game NO mine is on the map.
HELLO! When It's an AI's turn, if you select the Empire button, and can see their info(even if you can't see it on the normal screen), and any race that isn't allied(including your own) is obscured.
And any Imp's wearing a bra has their male genitals become non-existent.

I'll fix the exceptions.
The mine is probably them just not being created correctly when you start a game on a map, I'll get that fixed.
Ah, I thought I had disabled that, but I'll fix it.
I'll get the imps too.
Turbotowns wrote:Speaking of... How do I change the color of the waist options that can be different? One unit's Fanny Pack is white, while another's is blue.(And I personally think the clothing accessory should be OVER the main part)

It's likely I missed adding and option for that, I'll get it added.
Estee wrote:Sweet new patch. One thing I'd like to see added though, seeing the ball-bulges through clothes. Seems a bit uncomfortable having any pants press down even the biggest pair to invisibility.

Thank you. GreenSlime had an idea for that that I'll be trying out.
SubZero156 wrote:btw the slime queens cock cover is broken

Okay, will fix, may have been from my clothing redesign.

dddddd2 wrote:Yay, new content!
Quick bug report:
1. Min/Max Army Size setting will get overridden by Max Armies setting after game restarts.
2. Gold mind not showing when picking a custom map
And a suggestion:
Let the player able to customize default values in Game Settings Tab, much like what in Content Settings. Or maybe just make it remember last game's settings would be sufficient, too.

Will make sure both of those bugs get fixed. For that, do you just want it to save all of the options in the settings page, or all the race data as well?
KishuRai wrote:Minor bugs: A few of the imp eye types have the leftover eyelashes of the cyclops eye, and the imps don't receive erections on CV (though that may be due to them not having the human genitals).

I'll check again to clear any bugs related to the new eyelashes. Imps at the moment do not possess erection sprites, but that may change soon.

Annoynimouse wrote:I'll get the new version and see if I can squash some of the bugs in the building code.

I took some steps cleaning it up for 18, but there's still some more work to be done.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Deioth » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:23 pm

Kinda curious if a long-term feature idea might be a Survival/Horde Mode? Choose used races/monsters, if they can intermingle in their armies or not, and see how long you can keep your village from being devoured? Maybe even have goals in it as each "wave" gets harder, pumping up enemy max army size as their levels increase, you try and grab gold mines and maybe another village or two and try to survive as long as possible. I suppose eventually it would reach a point where the horde armies' levels would just outpace experience gain if you survive a long time and finally gobble your villages empty.

Also curious if anyone out there working the sprites are considering doing deer, ram/sheep, or horse races? I know there were a centaur discussion at one point that I do hope would see a fully equine version. On the concept of new races, an interesting merc race or monster race could be frog people, ranged vore attacks!
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby dddddd2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:52 pm

Aurilika wrote:Will make sure both of those bugs get fixed. For that, do you just want it to save all of the options in the settings page, or all the race data as well?

Mostly the settings page, but race data would be a great plus too! (remembering order, army size, etc. per race)
Especially now that we're getting more and more options and races, it'd be more convenient if we don't have to adjust the settings every time we open the game.
dddddd2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:25 pm

Deioth wrote:Kinda curious if a long-term feature idea might be a Survival/Horde Mode? Choose used races/monsters, if they can intermingle in their armies or not, and see how long you can keep your village from being devoured? Maybe even have goals in it as each "wave" gets harder, pumping up enemy max army size as their levels increase, you try and grab gold mines and maybe another village or two and try to survive as long as possible. I suppose eventually it would reach a point where the horde armies' levels would just outpace experience gain if you survive a long time and finally gobble your villages empty.

Also curious if anyone out there working the sprites are considering doing deer, ram/sheep, or horse races? I know there were a centaur discussion at one point that I do hope would see a fully equine version. On the concept of new races, an interesting merc race or monster race could be frog people, ranged vore attacks!

Well, you can sort of do most of that already. Set the game to not automatically end in the create strategic screen, put several races all on one team, turn on some monsters, set them to destroy villages and optionally give them spawn locations. The only part you can't do is have them automatically increase in strength, or have them at set strengths that ignore player strength.

I think there is someone working on centaurs but haven't heard from them in a bit, so can't be sure if they are still working. There's someone who has created a slightly rough 2 legged horse race that will be added in at some point.

dddddd2 wrote:Mostly the settings page, but race data would be a great plus too! (remembering order, army size, etc. per race)
Especially now that we're getting more and more options and races, it'd be more convenient if we don't have to adjust the settings every time we open the game.

Sure, but it would require a little bit of an undertaking. I'm thinking about the best way to set it up, I should be able to get something in sooner or later.

18A Released:

Fixed up hopefully all of the issues mentioned, and made a few minor improvements

18A:
Gave the monster spawners proper tooltips in the map editor
Fixed an exception related to switching back and forth between normal villages and crazy villages
Fixed an exception if monsters owned a village when you place a village in the map editor
Fixed exceptions related to non-pred crux
Fixed the tutorial again. I've made a note to completely redo it at some point so that it doesn't continously break.
Fixed capitals starting with 2 captial defenses structures
Fixed a bug where trying to load a fog of war game with a game already loaded would create errors.
Fixed a bug where a gold mine with no owner would cause errors in the strategic AI.
Fixed an exception if you hovered over the stomach stat in the recruit screen.
Can now change the Crux pack / boxer color as intended.
Correctly a layer issue with the slime queen dick covering
Corrected some issues with imp clothing and eyebrows
Fixed erections going through belly (they will also adjust to try to not be hidden by the belly when feasible)
Gold mines now properly spawn when starting a game on a map.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:36 pm

dddddd2 wrote:
Aurilika wrote:Will make sure both of those bugs get fixed. For that, do you just want it to save all of the options in the settings page, or all the race data as well?

Mostly the settings page, but race data would be a great plus too! (remembering order, army size, etc. per race)

Glad to see I'm not the only one crying for this now.
Turbotowns
???

Re: Vore War V18A

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:41 am

Erm... In the early game with the extra buildings... are the CPUs SUPPOSED to limit themselves to only 2 armies?(Before with my settings they'd have 3 or 4 first turn(20 per farm, and near 20 villages)) They should be making 1.5 k gold like I am...

N-n-nani!? My solo army of my champion unit(lvl 20, 35 speed), they can move 7 TILES! When everyone else can only move 6! And my Queen by herself can move 8(Also lvl 20, but with 40 speed(5 is provided from her leadership))!

Aaaaand now I can't click the empire button even on my own turn... Even after turning the cheat on!

And Imp Guy Parts are appearing OVER their bellies. XD

And speaking of bellies, why are the crypter bellies blue?
Last edited by Turbotowns on Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:49 am

Another Update to my map
Removed a couple cake spawns, and placed a couple mercenary camps and mines(that I forgot to re-add prior).
https://mega.nz/#!cwMS1apJ!6Shfz3bD03AF ... kVMb_-vgqA
Turbotowns
???

Postby Fluffofcat » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:36 am

newb here.
there's alot of pages and its hard to know whats been said or whats obsolete. why not have an F.A.Q?

anyway love the gameplay its addicting. love how you support all types of preferences without making it intrusive.
why is their no AV?
and i haven't played many races why dose slime have royalty but others dont?
Fluffofcat
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game