Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V24B

Postby SquishySofty » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:08 am

Sweet, new build!
Also... Did the furry slider just vanished? Or is it relocated where i didn't even see it? 8O
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Randulf » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:09 am

It seems that stomach capacity gets really broken when you use the large or huge trait. The game basically ignores the units max capacity.
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:46 am

Can't set the gender mix for the whole game anymore, only per-race, which is really tedious.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SquishySofty » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:20 pm

Randulf wrote:It seems that stomach capacity gets really broken when you use the large or huge trait. The game basically ignores the units max capacity.

It also ignores the army strength stats when using Large or Huge Trait. Like if i have a horde of army with Huge trait, then it's still reverts to the original stats outside of the army editor.
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DimensionalNeko » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:29 pm

The Prey trait doesn't seem to work when assigned through the race editor. This isn't really that significant, seeing as how this really only affects mercenaries and monster enemies, but figured I'd throw it out there anyway.
DimensionalNeko
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:39 pm

Randulf wrote:Props to whoever made the bestiary, really neat addition.

Also one thing I was wondering you can add 2 of the same trait and I was wondering how that stacks as I wanted to further reduce acid damage by using slow digestion.

It was HarryS, or HS.

You're not really supposed to be able to add 2 of the same trait, as it blocks you from adding it multiple times, but there may be other ways to get it in. In some cases it would do nothing, but in most cases the traits would probably stack.

SquishySofty wrote:Sweet, new build!
Also... Did the furry slider just vanished? Or is it relocated where i didn't even see it? 8O

Oops, I have that fixed for this patch.

Randulf wrote:It seems that stomach capacity gets really broken when you use the large or huge trait. The game basically ignores the units max capacity.

This was related to some other change that I rolled back, so it now behaves as expected, and the hovered info shows the correct value again.

Aces wrote:Can't set the gender mix for the whole game anymore, only per-race, which is really tedious.

Accidentally hid it when I copied it over to the race editor, so it's back in in this patch. It uses the main, and only should overwrite if checked.

SquishySofty wrote:It also ignores the army strength stats when using Large or Huge Trait. Like if i have a horde of army with Huge trait, then it's still reverts to the original stats outside of the army editor.

Do you mean that it's representing the army strength incorrectly on the world map, or that the bonus stats from huge, etc, don't show up in the army screen?

DimensionalNeko wrote:The Prey trait doesn't seem to work when assigned through the race editor. This isn't really that significant, seeing as how this really only affects mercenaries and monster enemies, but figured I'd throw it out there anyway.

You caught me right at the end, but this is something I intended to be in there (which is why I removed the disable all vore checkbox that was visible on that screen in the preview screenshot). So I've fixed that so that it should work properly.

25A Released:
Fixed up a bunch of the noted issues from V25.

25A:
Applying prey to races, including monsters should properly disable vore for that race. Note that it may only apply to units created after the change. Also worth noting that removing prey from a race may still leave it with predator disabled, because adding it overwrites the default state (it doesn't know if you started the game that way or not, and I'm imagining people aren't going to changing that back and forth)
Fixed up some miscellanous errors and exceptions.
Added a fix to prevent races from being saved with 0 body size or less
Slowed down the rate at which village happiness returns to default.
Reverted some of the scale changes Crux made to make scale slightly less impactful (closer to how it was in V24)
Fixed that I had accidentally hidden the original gender / furry sliders when copying them to make the individual race sliders (which only override the default values when set to override), so they should be functional again.
Fixed an issue where Zoey's body would get stuck on the wrong layer.
Fixed an issue where a unit with biter and multiple vore attacks (i.e. Zoey), would lose all of its AP if biter triggered, as it used the physical attack cost and not the vore attack cost.
Voring allies now correctly appears in the right click menu if the unit has endosoma trait (you could do it normally, but not with the right click menu)
Acid resistant now no longer overrides acid immunity if resistance is after immunity on the unit.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V25A

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:15 am

Hell yeah, those events are fun! You even get choices!
And er, I noticed that you haven't touched the fairy sizes(after they've eaten prey), Are their boobs supposed to reach the ground after a meagre size 12 meal?
stillborkfairies.png

And then there are the issues with the clothing, like after breast vore(which would logically require the boobs being uncovered), they have a pair of normal boobs up by their head SEPARATE from their large full boobs below(which by the way, each contain solely 1 lizard(her left boob went on to the absorbtion phase)). XD
stillborkfairies2.png

Also... what happened to the prey info? It no longer says where they are or how much health they have, ect.

Ah! And the current unit's bulk is also missing!

And finally(hopefully), when adding the size traits(tiny,small,large,huge) to entire races via the race editor, the stat buff doesn't appear to apply unless I manually remove and re-add it in the unit editor, the sizes don't apply in battle either(and if you added that trait to a unit of that race before adding it to the race as a whole, the unit ends up with double size traits(which seem to visually stack, but not statistically, as giving a unit huge(then the whole race huge), made the unit colossal, but it's stats still acted like it was JUST huge x1)).

!!! ...Nevermind! I(in battle) just tried to remove the huge trait(which removes both) and re-add it, but the stats aren't nearly as high, so it DID get the further stat boost! Dayum! (A current expoint to get titan units) I then loaded battle autosave, and the size change applied to the other units of that race(and it applied in later fights too, guess I just needed to load).
Last edited by Turbotowns on Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:04 am

Love the race editor, all I think it's missing is starting weight and clothing percentage, I especially love how the trait editor is set out :3

But quick question, is there a list of what all the traits do? As well as what the attributes effect exactly? What is the difference between mind and will?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Younger99 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:53 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Love the race editor, all I think it's missing is starting weight and clothing percentage, I especially love how the trait editor is set out :3

But quick question, is there a list of what all the traits do? As well as what the attributes effect exactly? What is the difference between mind and will?

Mind increases the accuracy of spells. Will makes units less likely to get affected by said spells, makes getting eaten more difficult than before and increases the likelihood of escaping from the predators gut if they are eaten.
I hope that helps you mate.
Younger99
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:32 am

Younger99 wrote:
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Love the race editor, all I think it's missing is starting weight and clothing percentage, I especially love how the trait editor is set out :3

Mind increases the accuracy of spells. Will makes units less likely to get affected by said spells, makes getting eaten more difficult than before and increases the likelihood of escaping from the predators gut if they are eaten.
I hope that helps you mate.

It does actually, thanks :)

Now I just need to find out what all the traits do...
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:43 am

Erm... Randomly, after clicking the "Let AI finish yadda yadda" button, my 2 large dragons and titan fairy(double huge, like I mentioned in my last post), just decided to flee(even though it should be off(okay, actually, AI fleeing is ON... cause I want the AI to flee, but not the AI briefly controlling my units for a single turn), and we were winning(they don't flee until all but this last serpent is eaten)), the dragons disappeared(fled), but I kept the fairy, ate the last enemy and pressed enter(ending the turn instead of hitting the AI button like I usually do), the fight ended... by freezing up... I think I mentioned this before, but I don't think you ever fixed the bug with the fleeing and possibly returning mechanic, some units fleeing but winning in the end is still currently bugged the f up!
(thank god it saves at the start of every fight...)

I can provide the autosave file if you want a look at it.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:44 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Hell yeah, those events are fun! You even get choices!
And er, I noticed that you haven't touched the fairy sizes(after they've eaten prey), Are their boobs supposed to reach the ground after a meagre size 12 meal?

And then there are the issues with the clothing, like after breast vore(which would logically require the boobs being uncovered), they have a pair of normal boobs up by their head SEPARATE from their large full boobs below(which by the way, each contain solely 1 lizard(her left boob went on to the absorbtion phase)). XD

Also... what happened to the prey info? It no longer says where they are or how much health they have, ect.

Ah! And the current unit's bulk is also missing!

And finally(hopefully), when adding the size traits(tiny,small,large,huge) to entire races via the race editor, the stat buff doesn't appear to apply unless I manually remove and re-add it in the unit editor, the sizes don't apply in battle either(and if you added that trait to a unit of that race before adding it to the race as a whole, the unit ends up with double size traits(which seem to visually stack, but not statistically, as giving a unit huge(then the whole race huge), made the unit colossal, but it's stats still acted like it was JUST huge x1)).

!!! ...Nevermind! I(in battle) just tried to remove the huge trait(which removes both) and re-add it, but the stats aren't nearly as high, so it DID get the further stat boost! Dayum! (A current expoint to get titan units) I then loaded battle autosave, and the size change applied to the other units of that race(and it applied in later fights too, guess I just needed to load).

Okay, I will do some tweaking on the fairy sprites.

As for the prey info, it sounds like the Extra tactical tooltip info option in the options screen was turned off in your game.

The stats and trait effects are visible if you hover them in the info panel, and there's also a list of all stats and their effects, and all traits and their effects in the help menu (though it looks like there's a little issue with 3 traits descriptions overlapping that I'll fix)

Turbotowns wrote:Erm... Randomly, after clicking the "Let AI finish yadda yadda" button, my 2 large dragons and titan fairy(double huge, like I mentioned in my last post), just decided to flee(even though it should be off(okay, actually, AI fleeing is ON... cause I want the AI to flee, but not the AI briefly controlling my units for a single turn), and we were winning(they don't flee until all but this last serpent is eaten)), the dragons disappeared(fled), but I kept the fairy, ate the last enemy and pressed enter(ending the turn instead of hitting the AI button like I usually do), the fight ended... by freezing up... I think I mentioned this before, but I don't think you ever fixed the bug with the fleeing and possibly returning mechanic, some units fleeing but winning in the end is still currently bugged the f up!
(thank god it saves at the start of every fight...)

I can provide the autosave file if you want a look at it.

It's supposed to ask what your units should do (rejoin / flee) in that situation, but I'll check it out. I'll also make sure I finally get rid of that fleeing bug.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:25 pm

25B released.

With this, things will hopefully calm down for a bit. Some more fixes and some small features.

25B:
Did a tweak to the AI so that they go after goblins significantly less often. (I'd basically consider it a bug that they weren't considered the same as the monsters)
The cheat menu now has an option to replace a race with another. This will convert all villages to be the designated race, and convert the leader to be that race as well, as well as changing the name to that race. For compatibility reasons this does not actually change the race's underlying race value, so this will generate a little bit of oddness with villages growing slower, or not reaching their maximum happiness, but this shouldn't cause any serious issues, like exceptions or glitches. (Let me know if it does, though)
Can now open the race editor from the main menu as well as in-game.
As requested, you can now use the race editor to apply or remove a trait to all races at the same time. The buttons are out of way so it shouldn't happen accidentally.
Adjusted the race tooltip back to display bulk and not the list of traits (I'm not sure why I had made that change, it often made the tooltip text extremely tiny)
Fixed an event that make you allies with an empire, but set the relation the wrong way.
Attempted to solve eternal units getting duplicated on rare occasions.
Think that I've finally fixed the unintended retreat bug when giving AI a turn.
Rebels and Bandits should now properly be referred to as Rebels and Bandits in UI elements instead of 700 and 701. Let me know if I missed any.
Fixed some various minor text issues (some event text referring to the wrong empire, the missing tooltip for tail strike)
Fairy clothing has received some adjustments for large breast sizes, and the breasts also scale slightly slower.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V25B

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:45 pm

Bandits? OwO?

Also, yeah, the fleeing is DEFINITELY a bug, a different "army" after fleeing from the AI button, I decided to use the skip button to have them auto with fleeing OFF! The "units can flee" is unchecked, but they STILL fled!(though I caught them with the take control cheat)

Also, the bellies of huge fairies kinda glitch out, while slowly growing(lovely btw, God, I love these giants!), it gets smaller before getting bigger again, so there might be a sprite issue(it likely applies to ANY sized fairy, but they get so big from ONE meal, that they bypass that point).

And Astral Call called in 5 imps when the army didn't have a SINGLE imp(just 5 slimes that had it due to me adding it to the race(I think it's appropriate that slime can summon/create more of themselves(I.E. like through Mitosis))).

I love how we can stack size traits to make absolute giants(or microbes. XD), we could make ants(and the other bugs) their proper size! XD

Speaking of, I had a titan Fairy(2 huge + 1 large) get eaten by a mere Giant(1 huge + 1 large), but their belly only became soso(the titan fairies size was 2000, THAT was when the giga bellies/boobs would have been appropriate. XD)(Hmmm, maybe it doesn't recognize the extra mass from the 2ed huge trait?)

And finally... The Ant spawner in the map editor? XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Marpatt » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:14 am

Hey, just popping in here to report a glitch (or at least a weird interaction ^^; )

So, one of the hair styles for fairies, the one which changes based on which season you're using, is glitched when combined with fire/summer
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:18 am

Aurilika wrote:

The stats and trait effects are visible if you hover them in the info panel, and there's also a list of all stats and their effects, and all traits and their effects in the help menu (though it looks like there's a little issue with 3 traits descriptions overlapping that I'll fix)

Spiffing, though it took me a good long time of hunting through various menus before I figured out they were only in the in game menu (It'd be REALLY convenient to have them in the main screen menu)

I also noticed it is possible to give a race opposing traits, like both fast and slow digestion, or huge and tiny.

Also some race traits don't seem to work correctly, for example I gave all the races feral trait, but they still have weapons in strategic games.
Last edited by MarkusFreeman320 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:17 am

Exception: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Version :25B
RaceEditorPanel.UpdateInteractable () (at <0eb7d0236c82419582af7f64a4431266>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke () (at <780acbdfab1d441d95f18133007790cd>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`1[T0].Invoke (T0 arg0) (at <780acbdfab1d441d95f18133007790cd>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Toggle.Set (System.Boolean value, System.Boolean sendCallback) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Toggle.Set (System.Boolean value) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Toggle.set_isOn (System.Boolean value) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
RaceEditorPanel.LoadRace () (at <0eb7d0236c82419582af7f64a4431266>:0)
RaceEditorPanel.ShowPanel () (at <0eb7d0236c82419582af7f64a4431266>:0)
GameMenu.OpenRaceEditor () (at <0eb7d0236c82419582af7f64a4431266>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke () (at <780acbdfab1d441d95f18133007790cd>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () (at <780acbdfab1d441d95f18133007790cd>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

I got this from the recentexceptions after I was told to send it to you by an error message, I got the error message when I entered the race editor from the main menu.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:27 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
Aurilika wrote:

Spiffing, though it took me a good long time of hunting through various menus before I figured out they were only in the in game menu (It'd be REALLY convenient to have them in the main screen menu)

I also noticed it is possible to give a race opposing traits, like both fast and slow digestion, or huge and tiny.

Also some race traits don't seem to work correctly, for example I gave all the races feral trait, but they still have weapons in strategic games.

I love stacking Huge+Large or Small+Tiny. (And those conflicting traits can't happen naturally, so it wouldn't happen unless you manually TRY to add those traits together)

Ah... I can't view eaten summoned units, I can't click the name, just hover over the "(Summon)" which just says WHAT a summoned unit IS...

More news about the flee bug: An entire army of cake(32, lvl 101 average) ran from a SINGLE human garrison owned by imps(Literally Just 1, level 242(which IS MUCH higher, but it's normal sized, as are the cakes, the single unit would have eventually been overrun...)), only 5 turns in.

I've now temporarily checked the "AI prevented from fleeing" checkbox.

OH! I LOVE the revamped cockvore sprites!

...And I just got a flee notification, despite effectively turning it off...
Turbotowns
???

Postby RumiBelly » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:36 am

I've been loving this game so far. I tend to do Leader only rounds but those have restrictions as you have to set the population too low to hire solders and/or set money into negatives so other troops can't be afforded. In either case the ai leaders never respawn. As such I would love for the limit for armies to be able to be set to 1 if it should fix this issue.
Also Could you make it so that the random events between ai empires do not leave the screen without input from the player. I rarely get to read the full thing.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:45 am

And speaking of diplomacy... This is a bottom tier priority request(for me at least, someone else might view this considerably higher), but, how about, in the "Complete Diplomatic List", You seperate the Allies, Neutral, and Enemies a bit better(Like, give each their own row below a race(if there's too much for the window then one status just 2 rows, still separate from the other two), or at the very least, coloring the actual words "Allies", "Neutral", and "Enemies" so that we can tell which races to separate and how, at a bit more of a glance)?

And now a higher priority one(and one I'm surprised wasn't suggested before), a SCROLLBAR for the tooltips over one the left! I think we've run out of room for traits and prey/remains.
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game