Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V12F

Postby Winny » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Would it be possible to add name tags to the discarded clothes or extra fluff(if and when more is added.) Sometimes its hard to keep track of who exactly gets digested if you are not paying attention. And maybe letting the player have the ability to return back to the world after a battle instead of it going automatically to the stats screen then world map.

Hard to keep track sometimes lol.

Also would it be possible to make co leaders? Like for characters that have lived for a decently long time becoming something of a veteran and then able to be a co leader?
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:58 pm

Winny wrote:Also would it be possible to make co leaders? Like for characters that have lived for a decently long time becoming something of a veteran and then able to be a co leader?

Or the ability to feed your leader to another character to make them the new leader, if said character is higher level :gulp:
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V12E

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:54 am

GreenSlime wrote:Whew.

Slime sprites done! Body (2 weight variations), highlights, core hair (by default hair should take highlight color rather than body color), eyes, belly, belly shadow, slimier breasts (with one extra size) and weapons: bone spike, slime whip (why slimes need to buy whip with money? why slimes even need money? We may never know.), floating slime and energy core. Note that weapons use highlight color for their grey parts.

That's probably all, i'm sure I didnt forget anything. Slime queen is on the way, maybe even today.

Also here's updated privates file since I forgot to shade some breasts. Now they're shaded, but now I have to update lizards file too. Argh.

Oh, right, i'll have to post slime palettes too. I'll do it later, together with Slime queen.

Damn, REAL nice(a bit disappointed by the SOLE 2 weight forms, I guess it was too much to hope that units would become full on BBWs with this weight gain system...), I hope your able to replicate my slime regalia design in this artstyle(Remember that it has open/close(or covered) versions for their hair, chest, and groin(And supposed to be bigger than the other slimes in that regard), and that it's locked into being a herm).
Turbotowns
???

Postby GreenSlime » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:27 am

On weight gain: Currently i'm trying to get all races out, then add reasonale amount of clothing for them. After it is done, I'll be workig on weight gain variations. So races without weight gain will get some love. Right now the to-do list before resprite is ready is this:
-Slime queen (60% done)
-Scylla (low-to medium sprite amount)
-Harpies (medium sprite amount)
-Crypters (medium-to-high sprite amount, thankfully most can be edited from humanoid base)
-Imp adjustment (pretty much giving them normal hands)
-Basic clothes (bikini, one-piece, loincloth, hero armor)

Maybe somewhere inbetween I can fit in a couple of wandering monsters.

As for queen, I am considering making it so automatically-created one still defaults to herm and largest bust size, but they're customizeable to more modsest (still large) sizes. I'm keeping it close to original design with a couple of tweaks.
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:18 am

For some reason(at least in the menu), friendly regurgitate and weight gain keeps turning back on!

GreenSlime wrote:As for queen, I am considering making it so automatically-created one still defaults to herm and largest bust size, but they're customizeable to more modsest (still large) sizes. I'm keeping it close to original design with a couple of tweaks.

Hmmm... well, hopefully not too many "tweaks", not to sound like an asshole, but remember that it's MY creation.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:32 am

GreenSlime wrote:On weight gain: Currently i'm trying to get all races out, then add reasonale amount of clothing for them. After it is done, I'll be workig on weight gain variations. So races without weight gain will get some love. Right now the to-do list before resprite is ready is this:
-Slime queen (60% done)
-Scylla (low-to medium sprite amount)
-Harpies (medium sprite amount)
-Crypters (medium-to-high sprite amount, thankfully most can be edited from humanoid base)
-Imp adjustment (pretty much giving them normal hands)
-Basic clothes (bikini, one-piece, loincloth, hero armor)

Maybe somewhere inbetween I can fit in a couple of wandering monsters.

As for queen, I am considering making it so automatically-created one still defaults to herm and largest bust size, but they're customizeable to more modsest (still large) sizes. I'm keeping it close to original design with a couple of tweaks.

By wandering monsters you mean the doodle monster ideas you posted a while back? Or something else?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GreenSlime » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:34 am

Doodles and Lamias/Arachne.

Hmmm... well, hopefully not too many "tweaks", not to sound like an asshole, but remember that it's MY creation.

I'll post sprite in works later.
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:38 am

Also, you mentioned palettes, I hope they can still be all the colors they are now(like dark green, black, and white)!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:50 am

GramzonTheDragon wrote:
Winny wrote:Also would it be possible to make co leaders? Like for characters that have lived for a decently long time becoming something of a veteran and then able to be a co leader?

Or the ability to feed your leader to another character to make them the new leader, if said character is higher level :gulp:

A function to feed allied/enslaved/fellow army units directly to a SPECIFIC army unit would DEFINITELY be convenient(for what I do every game). XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:52 am

EXCEPTION! I tried to move a unit and the path-finding had a stroke, pathing through mountains and everything(actually PRIORITIZING mountains for some reason). Even giving me the option to use the mountains as a portal to almost ANYWHERE on the map(if there's mountains along the path)! I haven't used it(Playing around with or worse trying to EXPLOIT bugs never ends well), just moved a tile 1 by 1 going where I intended. Also, it kept me from checking my allied towns and armies until I quit and reloaded(Oh yeah, the exception was triggered by the humans, the movement works fine for the slimes(I guess that why it's called an "exception")).
Turbotowns
???

Postby LostSoul13 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:40 am

I can't generate a new map with the fixed spawn locations activated
Spoiler: show
Exception: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Version :12F
(wrapper stelemref) System.Object.virt_stelemref_class_small_idepth(intptr,object)
WorldGenerator.AssignVillagesForManyEmpires (System.Int32[] teams) (at <34fca6bea33044aa8d312a95ded56f4d>:0)
WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld (StrategicTileType[,]& tilesRef, Village[]& villagesRef, System.Int32[] teams) (at <34fca6bea33044aa8d312a95ded56f4d>:0)
World..ctor (StrategicCreationArgs args, MapObjects.Map map) (at <34fca6bea33044aa8d312a95ded56f4d>:0)
CreateStrategicGame.CreateWorld () (at <34fca6bea33044aa8d312a95ded56f4d>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke () (at <b26b66ba27fa459490cd14f3317dd155>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () (at <b26b66ba27fa459490cd14f3317dd155>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () (at <fe4c363221c44ea2bfc02f4ed6834706>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at <fe4c363221c44ea2bfc02f4ed6834706>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at <fe4c363221c44ea2bfc02f4ed6834706>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at <fe4c363221c44ea2bfc02f4ed6834706>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Also, when I disable fixed spawn locations, the game skips my turn (I'm using foxes in case that's relevant) and then begins to very rapidly go through all of the AI turns, skipping my turn every time.
One more things: For a few versions now there has been an issue with armies containing units higher than around level 100, where the game begins reading the army as pitiful rather than indescribable (Their power rating is actually negative in debug mode). When this happens to an AI army, they go into resupply permanently, and never leave their town.
Edit: My guess as to the level 100 issue is that the army's power level overflows the highest number for the variable type, so adding a hard cap to the power level would probably fix it.
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:48 pm

Winny wrote:Would it be possible to add name tags to the discarded clothes or extra fluff(if and when more is added.) Sometimes its hard to keep track of who exactly gets digested if you are not paying attention. And maybe letting the player have the ability to return back to the world after a battle instead of it going automatically to the stats screen then world map.
Hard to keep track sometimes lol.
Also would it be possible to make co leaders? Like for characters that have lived for a decently long time becoming something of a veteran and then able to be a co leader?

It would be possible, though it might turn into a bit of a mess with multiple clothes on a specific tile, I'll see what I can do. Maybe a little tooltip pop-up that's like 'clothes from Savannah and Yuki'. Are you just asking to skip the stats screen entirely? There will be more types of units coming eventually, but I'm not sure when.

GramzonTheDragon wrote:Or the ability to feed your leader to another character to make them the new leader, if said character is higher level

That's a fun idea, but I'm not sure of the best way to work the logistics. You'd either end up with a gimped leader, or just generate a level 1 leader with the right amount of experience so you can distribute the level-ups as you wish.

Turbotowns wrote:For some reason(at least in the menu), friendly regurgitate and weight gain keeps turning back on!

I'll check it out.
Turbotowns wrote:A function to feed allied/enslaved/fellow army units directly to a SPECIFIC army unit would DEFINITELY be convenient(for what I do every game). XD

Outside of battle you mean, such as in the army screen?
Turbotowns wrote:EXCEPTION! I tried to move a unit and the path-finding had a stroke, pathing through mountains and everything(actually PRIORITIZING mountains for some reason). Even giving me the option to use the mountains as a portal to almost ANYWHERE on the map(if there's mountains along the path)! I haven't used it(Playing around with or worse trying to EXPLOIT bugs never ends well), just moved a tile 1 by 1 going where I intended. Also, it kept me from checking my allied towns and armies until I quit and reloaded(Oh yeah, the exception was triggered by the humans, the movement works fine for the slimes(I guess that why it's called an "exception")).

Can you send me the contents of the recentexceptions.txt so I can track down what caused it easier?
LostSoul13 wrote:I can't generate a new map with the fixed spawn locations activated
Also, when I disable fixed spawn locations, the game skips my turn (I'm using foxes in case that's relevant) and then begins to very rapidly go through all of the AI turns, skipping my turn every time.
One more things: For a few versions now there has been an issue with armies containing units higher than around level 100, where the game begins reading the army as pitiful rather than indescribable (Their power rating is actually negative in debug mode). When this happens to an AI army, they go into resupply permanently, and never leave their town.
Edit: My guess as to the level 100 issue is that the army's power level overflows the highest number for the variable type, so adding a hard cap to the power level would probably fix it.

Okay, I'll check it out and fix what I find. The over level 100 bug is indeed integer overflow. I'll put some sort of system in there to counteract it.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GreenSlime » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:15 pm

Almost done with the queen, now gonna do the major clothes and minor details cleanup. I promised preview, so here it is, in nude and in fully clothed.
Attachments
sleem kween nude.png
sleem kween nude.png (4.96 KiB) Viewed 1005 times
sleem kween.png
sleem kween.png (6.88 KiB) Viewed 1005 times
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Baif » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:40 pm

So, i'm no expert with unity, but i was looking around the source code this past days, and implemented some simple animations for my own amusement.

Here is a build and source, with the animations implemented if anyone wants to try it. The build is made with the 12D version, so it should conflict with any existing save files. (Sorry for not asking you Aurilika. I saw the source code and i was tempted to mess with it ^^; )

https://dropfile.nl/f/Tzdx

GreenSlime wrote:Almost done with the queen, now gonna do the major clothes and minor details cleanup. I promised preview, so here it is, in nude and in fully clothed.

Also, i want to say that your sprites are getting better and better. They are already pretty amazing. Keep it going!
Baif
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:46 pm

Homeroe wrote:So, i'm no expert with unity, but i was looking around the source code this past days, and implemented some simple animations for my own amusement.

Here is a build and source, with the animations implemented if anyone wants to try it. The build is made with the 12D version, so it should conflict with any existing save files. (Sorry for not asking you Aurilika. I saw the source code and i was tempted to mess with it ^^; )

What I've seen looks good (I just took a quick look, noticed the bellies, the skulls and the damage numbers color), So I'll probably incorporate them into the next larger patch if that's okay with you. (I've got a bug fix patch almost done, was trying to find the Pathfinding through mountains bug turbotowns mentioned if I can before I release it)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V12G

Postby Aurilika » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:39 pm

12G released. Not sure if I fixed your exact bug Turbotowns, but I did fix a few map editor/ pathfinding bugs so we'll see.

12G:
Fixed error when a unit with a queued path couldn't find a way to its destination on a new turn.
Fixed deleted villages in the map editor causing the AI to fail
Fixed trying to delete a vagrant army causing the map editor to fail
Fixed the weight gain setting not being saved correctly with the rest of the content settings
Fixed friendly regurgitation not being set correctly in the content settings menu
Fixed issue with really high army strengths (Somewhere between level 50 and 100) wrapping over and going negative. There's still technically a limit, but it shouldn't be conceivably reached.
Fixed issue related to fixed starting positions when you had races not present in the start or middle.
Fixed issue related to the 'adding of races now affecting turn order' feature where leaving races out could cause a stack overflow.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Winny » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:19 pm

No I meant that instead of it going "End of battle and it automatically goes straight to the stats screen." Maybe have it go "End of battle but does not automatically goes to stats screen." and to simply click end turn one last time to get to the stats screen. Mostly to go over text of the battle. Who died, what happened ectect.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GreenSlime » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:14 am

So I got some free time and retooled imps real quick.

Also there's a bug/oversight in the game: in "large breasts" variant of imp chief outfit cleavage should be there as a separate breasts-colored layer.

So, i'm no expert with unity, but i was looking around the source code this past days, and implemented some simple animations for my own amusement.

That wobble effect is amazing and I am wondering why no one thought of it sooner. Great job!
Attachments
imp.png
impchief.png
impchief.png (22.81 KiB) Viewed 811 times
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:36 pm

Baif wrote:So, i'm no expert with unity, but i was looking around the source code this past days, and implemented some simple animations for my own amusement.

https://dropfile.nl/f/Tzdx

I really like the small animated additions! Always a fan of the games you made Baif.

I noticed the belly sizes in your version are cut down a few sizes. Is that a bug?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Baif » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:04 pm

Aurilika wrote: What I've seen looks good (I just took a quick look, noticed the bellies, the skulls and the damage numbers color), So I'll probably incorporate them into the next larger patch if that's okay with you.

No problem, as long as you see it fit for the game.

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:I really like the small animated additions! Always a fan of the games you made Baif.

I noticed the belly sizes in your version are cut down a few sizes. Is that a bug?

Oh shit, you remember my older games (Or try of a games, because i never really finish one at least). Im flattered ^^;

And about the bellies sizes. I dont remember doing something like that but i'll check it out.

That wobble effect is amazing and I am wondering why no one thought of it sooner. Great job!

Thanks!
Baif
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game