Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V27A

Postby Aurilika » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:23 am

Turbotowns wrote:Ah right. As for the first part. It's as I said. We can attack ourselves with melee. likely because of infighting being checked, we press 1 or click the melee button, and our own selected unit is a valid target.

Yeah, looks like that only happens when infighting is on -- which is the purpose of the infighting toggle.

Archie wrote:Good morning friends.

I'm gonna get right down to it. There is a distressing lack of rattos in this game. This needs to be fixed.

I am afraid I have not really been able to muster the willpower to read 173+ pages of forum posts, nonetheless, I suspect I know a few problems that would arise from adding this to the game.

Firstly, there would need to graphical assets created for said rattos. There would also need to be some coding added to include them into the game.

I am afraid I am not familiar enough with coding to help with this second issue. I believe I may be able to provide the graphical assets. If I can, would the current developers be able to program rats into the game?

Are my conclusions thus far accurate? Is there anything else I should take note of?

At this point I'm mostly adding races either done by the main spriter of old, Greenslime, or ones where most of the implementation is done by the person in question. I had kind of burned myself out on doing sprite implementation, because it's trying to fix issues and guess how things are intended to fit together. Exceptions are made if the sprites are not overly complex to set up.

Younger99 wrote:I noticed a bug with if my memory serves me right both the Driders and Alraune.
Their mouths disappear whenever breast voring.

Will get that fixed.

bobbidys wrote:Hello, I know I haven't posted on this forum before, but I've been watching this game develop for quite some time.

As a long time fan of your work, I've felt enthusiastic about having a go at trying to make something myself with the source code provided.
I've always thought the feral wolves were a bit lacking in content, being that they only had a small colour palette and no events.
Even though I am completely new to coding with Unity, I have created a (admittedly rather brutal) event and expanded their colour palette to the best of my ability, and was wondering if I could post it here, or if there was a specific place to send content that might be added to the game?
There are some other things and Ideas, but I don't know how to do it myself, such as making a furry version of the naga where it could cycle between the furry species in appearance with its customisation slider in the character editor, rather than solely being human.
I may not be completely confident in making my own content yet, but I hope to provide something in the future, if I am permitted to do so.

- Feeling hopeful, the local bread monster.

Yeah, you can post it here, and if I feel it suits the game I'll include in in future builds and credit you. As for the furry, you can look to the defaultRaceData.cs for the primary example of how I did that. Or if you think a more contained example is better you can check out the Taurus.cs
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jidane » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:53 am

Hiya,
just downloaded the game the other day and I had a bit a (possibly stupid) question: How do you run a normal game? >_>

I do have to apologize for not digging through 170+ pages in this thread to find an answer and just jump in to ask, but I can't seem to just start a standard game? I can play the tutorial, I can mess around and edit the races or build a own map, or I can run two things that simulate a game and eiother put out a stats/result screen or show me a battle going on without me being able to do anything but watch.

I was thinking I could just pick my prefered race and start a campaign or something, but there seems to be no option for that? Do I have to build my own map for that? Or do I have to play the tutorial all the way through the end?
Jidane
Artist

Postby Aurilika » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:47 am

Jidane wrote:Hiya,
just downloaded the game the other day and I had a bit a (possibly stupid) question: How do you run a normal game? >_>

I do have to apologize for not digging through 170+ pages in this thread to find an answer and just jump in to ask, but I can't seem to just start a standard game? I can play the tutorial, I can mess around and edit the races or build a own map, or I can run two things that simulate a game and eiother put out a stats/result screen or show me a battle going on without me being able to do anything but watch.

I was thinking I could just pick my prefered race and start a campaign or something, but there seems to be no option for that? Do I have to build my own map for that? Or do I have to play the tutorial all the way through the end?

If you're talking about a strategic type game, you need to add the races you want to participate using the add races at the bottom, then uncheck the AI option for the race you want to play as.

For a tactical game, you need to uncheck the AI controlled toggle for the race you want to control.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bobbidys » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:51 pm

Alright, I'll be sending an enclosed .RAR file with the relevant documents. Feel free to tweak them if you so wish, especially the event as balance was something I've always struggled with.
Unfortunately, I couldn't really quite work out how to modify the more human-in-nature races. I am new to unity and not very experienced with coding, but i tried my best.
If I ever make some more content in the future I'll be sure to post it here.

Hope the event i designed is interesting at least, It'd be nice to give a little bit of love to our four-legged friends.
Attachments
Björk .rar
(35.37 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
This has been a PSA from your local anthropomorphic loaf of bread.
bobbidys
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:21 pm

infighting = fighting my OWN in

AMBER! Hit yourself in the face! XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:37 pm

bobbidys wrote:Alright, I'll be sending an enclosed .RAR file with the relevant documents. Feel free to tweak them if you so wish, especially the event as balance was something I've always struggled with.
Unfortunately, I couldn't really quite work out how to modify the more human-in-nature races. I am new to unity and not very experienced with coding, but i tried my best.
If I ever make some more content in the future I'll be sure to post it here.

Hope the event i designed is interesting at least, It'd be nice to give a little bit of love to our four-legged friends.

I'll check it out.

Turbotowns wrote:infighting = fighting my OWN in

AMBER! Hit yourself in the face! XD

Oh! I realized I was misreading what you were typing before, sorry. Yeah, it's not intended to be able to attack themselves, I'll go ahead and fix that. If nothing else it probably generates really weird messages. There might be someone on some rare occasion that actually wants to be able to do that (rping an insane character?), but it's probably far more likely to attack yourself by accident.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thibs » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm

Huge fan of this game. Just posting because I may have found a bug. Cat's controlled by the AI never Cockvore. I've been playing a CV centered game with Avoid Oral vore checked and every other faction/race doesn't seem to be having any trouble but Cat's never CV and always OV. I tested it and I can CV with them just fine when I actively take control of their army but when I'm just spectating it goes back to just OV.
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby something1337 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:10 pm

Hi, I have been wondering if this game could be played on a mobile device?
something1337
New to the forum

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:30 pm

Thibs wrote:Huge fan of this game. Just posting because I may have found a bug. Cat's controlled by the AI never Cockvore. I've been playing a CV centered game with Avoid Oral vore checked and every other faction/race doesn't seem to be having any trouble but Cat's never CV and always OV. I tested it and I can CV with them just fine when I actively take control of their army but when I'm just spectating it goes back to just OV.

maybe pounce isn't taking CV into account? the ai usually pounces into action if i remember correctly
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:27 pm

something1337 wrote:Hi, I have been wondering if this game could be played on a mobile device?

No.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thibs » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:40 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:
Thibs wrote:Huge fan of this game. Just posting because I may have found a bug. Cat's controlled by the AI never Cockvore. I've been playing a CV centered game with Avoid Oral vore checked and every other faction/race doesn't seem to be having any trouble but Cat's never CV and always OV. I tested it and I can CV with them just fine when I actively take control of their army but when I'm just spectating it goes back to just OV.

maybe pounce isn't taking CV into account? the ai usually pounces into action if i remember correctly

Oh okay, ty for pointing that out. ^^
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby VerduxXudrev » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:25 am

Bunnies still have the "Prey" Trait, even though I have removed the trait earlier. And yes, I did hit "save:"

Spoiler: show
unknown.png
unknown.png (44.74 KiB) Viewed 1853 times

unknown2.png

unknown3.png

unknown4.png

If this is really on my end, please do tell me how to fix it.
VerduxXudrev
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:36 am

Is the prey trait the new haunt? XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Micadi » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:23 pm

Been working on some new monsters and switching now again to a normal race. Hopefully they won't be as op as the gryphons were :lol:
Attachments
slugs2.png
Micadi
Been posting for a bit

Postby PotatoFarmer » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:06 am

Hey it's ya boi that random guy who occasionally does stuff, trying to wrap up the sprite set that I've been leaving on the burner for the past few weeks or so. Hopefully i can have em done before the next week ends.
Proud writer of the lewd tale Demonology
PotatoFarmer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:10 am

VerduxXudrev wrote:Bunnies still have the "Prey" Trait, even though I have removed the trait earlier. And yes, I did hit "save:"

My guess would be that the actual bunny empire has vore disabled. Open the menu and then click on the world settings button, and see if the bunny empire has a check by 'vore enabled' or not. It's disabled by default, mostly as a holdover from when they were a passive neutral empire.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:38 am

PotatoFarmer wrote:Hey it's ya boi that random guy who occasionally does stuff, trying to wrap up the sprite set that I've been leaving on the burner for the past few weeks or so. Hopefully i can have em done before the next week ends.
[ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537669875816988706/668580095321047050/unknown.png ]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

I was wondering what happened to you! Since that first screenshot of these little dew cuties I have awaited them wholeheartedly, and now, HOOOOOOOOOOOH!
Turbotowns
???

Postby SmeetReaper » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:14 am

i have come to just love the sprites on the units that are able to CV so much their balls become so big they end up laying or sitting on them like a chair thats a aspect of CV i love and wish&hope more of that is put into more units hell the gryphon would look adorable being able to do that to :lol: so cant wait to see what new units get added to this in the future
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jet45 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:03 am

The digestion sound effects in this are awesome. Are they open source, as such?
Available anywhere?
Male human pred, looking for oral vore.
Jet45
Been posting for a bit

Postby VerduxXudrev » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:32 pm

Aurilika wrote:
VerduxXudrev wrote:Bunnies still have the "Prey" Trait, even though I have removed the trait earlier. And yes, I did hit "save:"

My guess would be that the actual bunny empire has vore disabled. Open the menu and then click on the world settings button, and see if the bunny empire has a check by 'vore enabled' or not. It's disabled by default, mostly as a holdover from when they were a passive neutral empire.

That was the case. That box was absolutely unticked. Could you make box ticked by default? It's a little unfair to them.
VerduxXudrev
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game