Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V17E

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:29 am

Oh yeah, wasn't destroyed villages supposed to eventually stop smoking?
Turbotowns
???

Postby player1 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:45 am

Turbotowns wrote:Oh yeah, wasn't destroyed villages supposed to eventually stop smoking?

Normally yes, after one turn. A new bug maybe?

Also,I have been looking for terrain textures for a while now but frankly everything i stumbled upon was overall waay too realistic. However, this got me an idea when looking when thinking of similar games. Why not use texture packs from Civ IV modders? Plenty have been made and would look good if it's possible to take and implement. Of course, a mention somewhere to credit the modder would be nice.

case in point: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/graphics-infinite-terrain-pack.487022/
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:09 am

The peasant dress(that the garrisons are automatically put into) has bellies OVER boobs.

Also, are captured capitals supposed to lack the boosted garrison?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:21 am

Has anyone mentioned the weird graphical issues with goblins?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:24 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:Has anyone mentioned the weird graphical issues with goblins?

Speaking of weird graphical issues, there are these weird... slashes?... ropes?... some kinda red things around the harpies' legs, and not only are they slightly off of the legs themselves(during combat), but they also appear OVER balls that have been engorged from cock vore.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:50 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Oh yeah, wasn't destroyed villages supposed to eventually stop smoking?

Yeah, I mentioned that, but then never actually got around to it. I'll go ahead and get that done.
player1 wrote:Also,I have been looking for terrain textures for a while now but frankly everything i stumbled upon was overall waay too realistic. However, this got me an idea when looking when thinking of similar games. Why not use texture packs from Civ IV modders? Plenty have been made and would look good if it's possible to take and implement. Of course, a mention somewhere to credit the modder would be nice.

I think those still might be pretty overly realistic / bright / distracting for this game.

Turbotowns wrote:The peasant dress(that the garrisons are automatically put into) has bellies OVER boobs.
Also, are captured capitals supposed to lack the boosted garrison?

Okay, I'll get that fixed.
That was how I intended it. My thought was that it provides a little bit of extra defense to help the original owner of a capital hold on to it. If they take the capital back it's re-established, but it's only a bonus for the original owner.

Slayerhero90 wrote:Has anyone mentioned the weird graphical issues with goblins?

*looks*. What specifically? Is it the few brightly colored pixels on their wrists / shoulders? Is it the rags behind behind the breasts instead of in front of them for certain sizes?(that one I've marked to fix)

Turbotowns wrote:Speaking of weird graphical issues, there are these weird... slashes?... ropes?... some kinda red things around the harpies' legs, and not only are they slightly off of the legs themselves(during combat), but they also appear OVER balls that have been engorged from cock vore.

Those ropes are actually how the different harpy ranged weapons are differentiated. Green is the regular bow and Red is the compound bow (the two melee weapons are only claw replacements). Them being over balls is an oversight and will be corrected though. I'll also check into their alignment.

There is also now a discord server operational. https://discord.gg/qTQSztP
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:22 pm

when i made my goblin mercenary hermaphroditic, this weird tiny belly appeared just below her tits. also, her most covering outfit (which i employed principally to obscure the weird belly) clipped with itself in a way that made it flicker constantly whenever in the battle screen so long as she did not have a belly
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:33 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:when i made my goblin mercenary hermaphroditic, this weird tiny belly appeared just below her tits. also, her most covering outfit (which i employed principally to obscure the weird belly) clipped with itself in a way that made it flicker constantly whenever in the battle screen so long as she did not have a belly

That is actually a bug where the imps and goblins use the balls sprite from the normal sized characters but it's not moved to a different position for imps. I've got that fixed for the next patch.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:41 pm

An option to have monsters ignore towns completely is not present in the options, so you can't simulate the monsters being frightened of civilization if you only want them attacking wandering forces in the wild.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 pm

oh awesome, but what about the outfit self-clipping?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VLover552 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:10 pm

for monsters being frightened of civilization, it could be like they don't go within a certain number of tiles to the city or something like that
VLover552
Participator

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:56 pm

VLover552 wrote:for monsters being frightened of civilization, it could be like they don't go within a certain number of tiles to the city or something like that

I just mean an option to go to the old system, where monsters did not step on city tiles ever, but would walk up to and around them if they wanted. Making cites a safe haven from the big bad ferals.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:27 am

GramzonTheDragon wrote:An option to have monsters ignore towns completely is not present in the options, so you can't simulate the monsters being frightened of civilization if you only want them attacking wandering forces in the wild.

Okay, I've got that added to the next patch, it behaves almost identical to the old monsters (the only exception being if their only reasonable path leads through a town (like a mountain pass), they will go through it, but will scatter and vanish if they enter a town, resulting in no battle.
Slayerhero90 wrote:oh awesome, but what about the outfit self-clipping?

Ah, somehow I read over that without correctly processing it the first time, I've got that fixed now as well (both of these bugs are fixed for imps and goblins)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yiffydraggy » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:27 am

First off, let me say; fantastic game. Amazing stuff. <3

One bug I've found; kangaroo CV seems to not cause much, if any, growth or bulges. Not sure if intentional, but as a kangaroo lover, would love to see those guys get big bulged crotches like the rest of the cast.

On that note compy is the most amazing of the lot. XD Small pred cockvore is the best ever.
Yiffydraggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:13 am

Aurilika wrote:
GramzonTheDragon wrote:An option to have monsters ignore towns completely is not present in the options, so you can't simulate the monsters being frightened of civilization if you only want them attacking wandering forces in the wild.

Okay, I've got that added to the next patch, it behaves almost identical to the old monsters (the only exception being if their only reasonable path leads through a town (like a mountain pass), they will go through it, but will scatter and vanish if they enter a town, resulting in no battle.

So they will avoid a town even if they have to go through a forest? I don't like the armies vanishing as i like watching them struggle to get stronger and live on, hence why i asked for them to avoid towns. The default option makes the monsters vanish whether they win or lose and you don't get to follow the champion monsters who survive the longest, but letting them move on to resume monstering makes it impossible to guard your flanks as they eventually overpower low level garrisons and you can't afford to hire full armies to reinforce the back lines.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dddddd2 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:57 am

GramzonTheDragon wrote:So they will avoid a town even if they have to go through a forest? I don't like the armies vanishing as i like watching them struggle to get stronger and live on, hence why i asked for them to avoid towns. The default option makes the monsters vanish whether they win or lose and you don't get to follow the champion monsters who survive the longest, but letting them move on to resume monstering makes it impossible to guard your flanks as they eventually overpower low level garrisons and you can't afford to hire full armies to reinforce the back lines.

I hope there's a better way to handle this instead of just vanishing, too. Maybe have the same army teleported to a random place?
dddddd2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:17 pm

Yiffydraggy wrote:First off, let me say; fantastic game. Amazing stuff. <3

One bug I've found; kangaroo CV seems to not cause much, if any, growth or bulges. Not sure if intentional, but as a kangaroo lover, would love to see those guys get big bulged crotches like the rest of the cast.

On that note compy is the most amazing of the lot. XD Small pred cockvore is the best ever.

Thank you. Well, the kangaroo balls date to before the introduction of CV, so it's likely they will be get a modified version of the furry balls at some point.

GramzonTheDragon wrote:
Aurilika wrote:

So they will avoid a town even if they have to go through a forest? I don't like the armies vanishing as i like watching them struggle to get stronger and live on, hence why i asked for them to avoid towns. The default option makes the monsters vanish whether they win or lose and you don't get to follow the champion monsters who survive the longest, but letting them move on to resume monstering makes it impossible to guard your flanks as they eventually overpower low level garrisons and you can't afford to hire full armies to reinforce the back lines.

They treat a town as if it costs 6 mp when deciding a route for that option for the new patch. I was kind of hoping to avoid maintaining the separate monster pathfinder, but I'll take another pass at it and may end up enabling that so that they behave exactly as they did before. The weakest current monster town attack option has the monsters vanish on attack so they wouldn't just attack the town repeatedly every single turn.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mmm123 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:06 pm

hello quite a nice game but I have a question, you could give in this game where there is no digestion in cock vore
or maybe ctf (as you know what it means)
and I'm sorry if you do not understand anything, I translate it by translator
mmm123
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:20 am

mmm123 wrote:hello quite a nice game but I have a question, you could give in this game where there is no digestion in cock vore
or maybe ctf (as you know what it means)
and I'm sorry if you do not understand anything, I translate it by translator

ctf - Cock Tranformation

That's what I believe your referring too, and... that's usually when the prey BECOMES the preds cock.
Turbotowns
???

Postby mmm123 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:31 pm

that's what I mean
I asked a question so out of curiosity, you do not even have to take it seriously, but how to say my answer was nice ,and if not it does not matter :)
mmm123
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game