Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V22C

Postby Aurilika » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:52 pm

terrace wrote:Just wanting to toss another suggestion into the sea, but I'm interested in seeing 'Legendary' Items added to the game, since I know Dragons have been in the works for some time, and I feel they (or other 'world-boss' style Monsters) could prove as a good gateway of worthiness for powerful items.
Unrelated but the addition of Spider Monsters or a Drider Race would be appreciated by my Arachnophiliac friend (but I'm not sure if anyone of the spriters for this project have been working on that, but I dunno how to sprite) also I kinda just like Spiders, too

Definitely an interesting idea, it would be a good companion to dragons so I'll probably get some form of it in.
There is someone who is not one of the main two spriters (Green and HS) that's apparently working on a spider race, but I don't know exactly what form that's taking.
Nemzio wrote:For the new weight loss option, it would be nice to have an option to scale that, like a slider to change the percentage.
On another note, would it at all be possible to customize the specific vore types of races? Like if you could set that when you are starting a new game, ex: only Taurus could breast vore.
I've been following this project for a while now, thanks for everything you do! I'm sinking hours into this game every day! ^-^

Would the best form of that just be like a x% per strategic turn option? Or is there a better way to do that?
I'll add that to the list of things for race individuality, but it might not happen for a little bit.
Glad you enjoy it!
ConnTheElite wrote:This idea might be a bit ambitious, but I just thought of another possible feature.
When an empire-controlled army defeats a monster army, there's a chance they will obtain an egg/youngling of that monster that acts as an inventory item. The next time the army visits a friendly city, they will drop off the egg/youngling and it will be added to that city's population and recruitment list. Just a more natural way to get monsters into your army besides RNG with mercenaries and inns.

That could work as a system, I'll keep it in mind.
Anesthetic wrote:So can you not add the new races to existing save games? Cause I can't seem to get no frogs in ma world.

You should be able to (they are a monster race. I forgot to add their spawner flags for directed spawning, but they should still work fine in games from previous versions.)
DisguisedQQ wrote:Frogs weapon doesn't show it's damage.
Someone said about getting eggs from monsters... Randomspawn lairs would be better for that. :P
About lairs, creatures could sometimes make up lairs which could work similar to towns but non-capturable, only razeable, with defenders,
growning over time, maybe creatures could store there their loot and ofc spawn more creatures. If they sustain long enough they could get another
lair, forcing you to deal with them if you don't wanna get overwhelmed. And it's definetly should be optional.

I think that's an effect of it not liking the ?s in the weapon name (I didn't know what their weapon was at first, but then I was told and forgot to update it before the release)
Lairs are likely to show up at some point (there's already even a few sprites waiting for when I eventually make it around to them)
Deioth wrote:Anyone else noticing monsters all seem to be gendered female regardless of your options forcing male only for races and such? Or am I missing something?

Well, all of the monsters that don't have a visible gender I have set to be no gender, so it just uses the generic pronouns for them ('they'). The only effect of changing gender is those cases would simply be the pronouns, as there's no visuals either way. There's a few monsters fixed to male because they have male genitals (harvester, compy, collector). Compy's wouldn't make sense as not male because of their vore method, but harvesters and collectors conceivably could, though if you don't have erections on, the male versions are basically identical to the females.
Persona59523 wrote:yes and I have a laptop but it cannot run exe files

I'm guessing that would be a chromebook, then.
Turbotowns wrote:Jeez, the goblins never have any decent spells! It's always ice blast/fireball/some buff spell(like valor)/whatever, I've yet to see ANY of them with diminishment or either maw spell.

Their spells are based on what level they are when they spawn (admittedly not the best system, as they do level up if they're far enough behind the curve).
Level 1-2 - Tiers 1 and 2
Levels 3-5 - Tiers 1-3
Levels 6-8 - Tiers 1-4
Level 9+ - Tiers 2-4
randomguy15 wrote:With the respawn stuff now, I kinda think it’d be interesting if you could ‘belly-trap’ someone by using a spell maybe or special stomach. So they wouldn’t digest and would be stored in the belly permanently, only being ‘released’ if the pred died (maybe auto fleeing to nearest city as otherwise it could mean 3 factions in a combat). The character would be sacrificing usable stomach space to prevent someone from coming back, like a leader. They’d also be increasing their own bulk so becoming harder to vore, themself.

I'm not sure about that, Warcraft 3 tried that, but I don't think that option even made it out of the beta before they realized it was too broken. Against heroes it would be too powerful, but against regular units there wouldn't really be much of a reason to use it. (Aside from if a conversion mechanic was attached to it or something else of that like)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Panth » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:58 am

Somebody mentioned taurs a little back.
Would it be possible to combine, say, the wolf and the feralwolf sprites in order to create wolf-taurs?
Panth
New to the forum

Postby TTTV » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:27 am

Armies don't seem to repopulate cities that have zero population anymore
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby DisguisedQQ » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:06 am

Health bars doesn't apply health changes at the turn they received, instead they always delayed one turn. It's just an UI issue, health on stats screen changes correctly. For example, turn 1 - cast mending; turn 2 - mending heals, unit get healed with proper health change, but health bar is unchanged until next turn.
Magic AI behave ineffective when using lighting book with any other offensive book, when unit chooses to use other than lighting book, unit moves to reach target but doesn't use last AP to cast lighting if cannot reach, as it would happen with lighting book with a bow.
Also buffers never move before buff, so melee buffers sometimes ends up being in backline when given to AI.
Unit AI priority toward better damage/accuracy weapon choice, power bolt over lighting bolt when enemy at range for example, would be good.

PS. I hope i'm not too much bother with all of this. :3
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Grimbug » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:03 pm

Is there a way we can set clothing/uniform gender-specific.
Title:Self saboteur & Aspiring pixel artist
Grimbug
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Wed May 01, 2019 12:05 am

Panth wrote:Somebody mentioned taurs a little back.
Would it be possible to combine, say, the wolf and the feralwolf sprites in order to create wolf-taurs?

Possibly, though it would probably take more manipulation than you'd think.

TTTV wrote:Armies don't seem to repopulate cities that have zero population anymore

Okay, got this fixed for this version.

DisguisedQQ wrote:Health bars doesn't apply health changes at the turn they received, instead they always delayed one turn. It's just an UI issue, health on stats screen changes correctly. For example, turn 1 - cast mending; turn 2 - mending heals, unit get healed with proper health change, but health bar is unchanged until next turn.
Magic AI behave ineffective when using lighting book with any other offensive book, when unit chooses to use other than lighting book, unit moves to reach target but doesn't use last AP to cast lighting if cannot reach, as it would happen with lighting book with a bow.
Also buffers never move before buff, so melee buffers sometimes ends up being in backline when given to AI.
Unit AI priority toward better damage/accuracy weapon choice, power bolt over lighting bolt when enemy at range for example, would be good.
PS. I hope i'm not too much bother with all of this. :3

Okay, I'll work on these for the next version.

Grimbug wrote:Is there a way we can set clothing/uniform gender-specific.

There isn't at the moment, but I'll make a note to look into that when I cycle back around to customization again. I'm not sure if there's a good way to lay it out without being rather complicated for the user though with different races having different sets of outfits.

V22D released. Some bug fixing and a variety of new features. This will probably leave me in a good state to start working on V23, but GreenSlime has some sprites that are nearing completion so plans may shift somewhat.

22D:
Added some flirtatious tactical log messages. As part of this, you can the categories that males and females are attracted to in the content settings window (it's only affect at the moment is controlling who is targeted by these flirtation messages)
Added Lewd / Hard vore toggles for tactical log messages into the content settings window. If you encounter a message that you think should have been filtered by these let me know and I'll fix it.
As part of those changes, added a new category and shuffled around some of the options between the categories
There's now a few different diplomacy scales that can be chosen. They affect the starting values for relations, and what value they trend towards, Naive at the friendly end of the scale, and distrustful at the end of the scale for near perpetual war. There's also a set that causes the values to not normalize.
Weight loss chance can now be specified.
Village happiness now has an effect on the defect check (this bonus/penalty only applies to the garrison, half the current rate at 100 happiness and double at 0 happiness)
Map editor now has a fill function that turns all touching tiles of a type to the selected tile (it ignores diagonals)
Can now directly sell items from army inventory without equipping them first
Added the ability to place spawner flags for Frogs in the map editor.
Asura now has a belly for consuming Selicia.
Leaders can no longer be imprinted. (Mostly for balance reasons, but there were some easily fixable glitches related to it as well)
AI values the area near its capital more.
Added an option to auto-spend level ups automatically (optional because someone like me likes to know when units level up). Only automatically spends in situations where it is normally possible (i.e. during your turn)
Fixed a bug that's been lingering around for a bit that I had trouble tracking down that would create an exception when a diplomatic report was sent to your empire. (That is responsible for all but one of the logged exceptions (the non-pred bats was the other))
Fixed an exception for bats that weren't predators
Fixed some traits not taking effect properly if you use the unit editor to change a units race.
Fixed bug introduced somewhere in 22 where armies in an empty village would no longer repopulate it
Fixed belly rubs usable at long range.
Fixed the frog pounce not using its intended sprite
Renamed the Frog ??? weapon to frog tongue (I wasn't sure what their weapon was supposed to be when I added them but Egg filled me in, but then I forgot to change it before release.)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V22D

Postby DisguisedQQ » Wed May 01, 2019 2:39 am

I've just found funny thing with garrison, wonder if it's bug or it work as intended. When unit switch side and getting executed, after battle unit still stay in garrison, still having same health as in battle, which is could be something like -47/46 if being consumed. If next battle happen on the same turn, those units can move only on first turn and being clear oneshot for anyone. I do like idea to not lose my experienced units but is that work as it supposed to?
AI doesn't seems to be able use ranged vore at all...
Can automatic repopulation be optional by any chance? That mess actually was quiet funny. :3
Also about diplomacy, it would be nice to have a way to settle atleast peace between your allies and stuff. :P
Possibility to gift town to ally or trade off their town.
Ally seems to be able to recruit special unit from player's towns and since i manually prepare my units for garrisons... It's not fair... ;_;
Is by any chance an option for custom music planned? Like folder with possibility to manually put there music files for global map, tactical map and such?
Breasts doesn't seems to deflate over time.
Diplomacy scaling switches back to normal after saving settings.
Auto spent levels option doesn't seems to be working, skipped turn and engaged combat but no autolevel so far. Also, autoleveling from different units keeps crossing or resetting when opening autolevel config.
Last edited by DisguisedQQ on Wed May 01, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 01, 2019 3:36 am

I got a garrison owned by the dogs that was still lvl 1, paused the fight, saved, and here's the file.
https://mega.nz/#!Y9V2kYSb!SKgSKFGjJxJx ... PfnH7IxCVg

And another, MY garrison this time(I had dismissed some strong units as a precaution, but there's a few units that are still lvl 5(any that ARE lvl 84(That are dogs, and could possibly turn, and that are still wearing the dress), are garrison that I recruited prior and elsewhere)).
https://mega.nz/#!FhNEXQhJ!alSbU_EwmT9m ... n1jIW4mxcc

Also, I think the diplomacy relation settings should be race specific, so that we can have basically permanent allies, but also set some races as distrustful, making them perma-enemies to everyone.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Persona59523 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:03 pm

yep I have a Chromebook
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Marpatt » Wed May 01, 2019 3:52 pm

So, 2 questions.

1. Is there a way to make only one gender able to vore? I know there is a unit editor but...

2. How do I access and use the unit editor?

Any help is appreciated :-D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 01, 2019 5:36 pm

Marpatt wrote:So, 2 questions.

1. Is there a way to make only one gender able to vore? I know there is a unit editor but...

You need to have the "Unit Editor Link Enabled" cheat... enabled.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 01, 2019 6:58 pm

Also, am I the only one who wishes the kangaroos had boobs(And the crux could have BIGGER boobs)? It could be optional like how the lizards' boobs are now optional(and the bigger crux oppai would fall under the bigger breasts toggle that already exists).
Turbotowns
???

Postby Marpatt » Wed May 01, 2019 8:15 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Marpatt wrote:So, 2 questions.

You need to have the "Unit Editor Link Enabled" cheat... enabled.

So is there a way to automatically give a certain perk to certain types of units?
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 01, 2019 10:34 pm

Got an exception when I opened the menu to customize the auto-leveling...
Spoiler: show
Exception: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Version :22D
ConfigAutoLevelUpPanel.Open (Unit unit) (at <b266b6e0c0534e08b52314dc65222baf>:0)
Recruit_Mode.ButtonCallback (System.Int32 ID) (at <b266b6e0c0534e08b52314dc65222baf>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`1[T1].Invoke (T1 args0) (at <780acbdfab1d441d95f18133007790cd>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.CachedInvokableCall`1[T].Invoke (System.Object[] args) (at <780acbdfab1d441d95f18133007790cd>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () (at <780acbdfab1d441d95f18133007790cd>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Marpatt wrote:So is there a way to automatically give a certain perk to certain types of units?

One at a time. XD There isn't a BROAD editor yet, that would allow changes on a race/gender scale... yet.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Wed May 01, 2019 10:54 pm

DisguisedQQ wrote:I've just found funny thing with garrison, wonder if it's bug or it work as intended. When unit switch side and getting executed, after battle unit still stay in garrison, still having same health as in battle, which is could be something like -47/46 if being consumed. If next battle happen on the same turn, those units can move only on first turn and being clear oneshot for anyone. I do like idea to not lose my experienced units but is that work as it supposed to?
AI doesn't seems to be able use ranged vore at all...
Can automatic repopulation be optional by any chance? That mess actually was quiet funny. :3
Also about diplomacy, it would be nice to have a way to settle atleast peace between your allies and stuff. :P
Possibility to gift town to ally or trade off their town.
Ally seems to be able to recruit special unit from player's towns and since i manually prepare my units for garrisons... It's not fair... ;_;
Is by any chance an option for custom music planned? Like folder with possibility to manually put there music files for global map, tactical map and such?
Breasts doesn't seems to deflate over time.
Diplomacy scaling switches back to normal after saving settings.
Auto spent levels option doesn't seems to be working, skipped turn and engaged combat but no autolevel so far. Also, autoleveling from different units keeps crossing or resetting when opening autolevel config.

Got most of the bugs fixed for 22E, and went ahead and disabled the ability for AI to steal your garrison like that. Ranged vore is still a bug, they are supposed to try to use it if they can't reach normal melee range but they don't. Under default settings it's hidden most of the time because frogs prefer pounce. Some of those features will likely come later.

Turbotowns wrote:I got a garrison owned by the dogs that was still lvl 1, paused the fight, saved, and here's the file.
https://mega.nz/#!Y9V2kYSb!SKgSKFGjJxJx ... PfnH7IxCVg

And another, MY garrison this time(I had dismissed some strong units as a precaution, but there's a few units that are still lvl 5(any that ARE lvl 84(That are dogs, and could possibly turn, and that are still wearing the dress), are garrison that I recruited prior and elsewhere)).
https://mega.nz/#!FhNEXQhJ!alSbU_EwmT9m ... n1jIW4mxcc

Also, I think the diplomacy relation settings should be race specific, so that we can have basically permanent allies, but also set some races as distrustful, making them perma-enemies to everyone.

Ah, I downloaded those but forgot about them and I ran out of steam here. I'll definitely look into them for the next patch.

The only thing about setting it individually is how to lay it out. Would you have like a big 17x17 grid with each of the 272 connections setable (excluding races to themselves)? I don't really know a way to make that practical, but I may be overthinking it.

Marpatt wrote:So is there a way to automatically give a certain perk to certain types of units?

There is not at the moment, but that seems likely to come at some point.

Turbotowns wrote:Got an exception when I opened the menu to customize the auto-leveling...

Yeah, I completely goofed on that and left the new auto level option in an unfinished state so you would automatically get an exception if you opened that menu. I've got that fixed for 22E.

22E Released.

Well, yesterday I said it might be in a good place, but I apparently introduced two big exceptions that are very easy to trigger, so a new patch it is. I accidentally forgot to update the patch notes before package and uploading, so the notes in the file are out of date, but the version in game should be correct. If I managed to mess anything else up in my tired state I'll do another patch tomorrow.

22E:
Fixed the belly not getting bigger until a turn has passed after dimishment on a prey wore off.
AI players will no longer attempt to hire named recruitables from allied villages not belonging to them (they can still get advenurers, mercenaries or normal units, but they won't skim off garrison units). Players are allowed to bypass this if they so choose.
Improved the logic for garrison defectors to try to prevent bugs.
Updated healthbar logic so it changes properly on heals as well.
Fixed the auto level up screen throwing an exception every single time without question. Sorry, I guess I was in too much of rush to get it completed last night.
Fix for the content menu's save settings to global option throwing an exception if you tried to save from the create strategic screen.
Fix for the likes and the the diplomacy settings not showing up properly when the content settings menu is reopened. (They would show the saved global setting and not the setting for the current game)
Fixed up some tactical log issues/typos.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V22E

Postby DisguisedQQ » Thu May 02, 2019 8:07 am

How about some mercy for surrendered enemies? It could be nice addition, doesn't matter if for a reason or just for mood.
If possible, could you put somewhere explanation how all those numbers in autoleveling actully affect probability of choosing stat? Is this like 8vs4
means 66%vs33%? Or is 8 means it'll be 100% pick when possible? It's kindadifficult to made right autoleveling without proper knowlege...
As for diplomacy, if would be nice to have an option to declare permanent war to someone so they would stop offering you peace.
It would be nice to have separate option for weight loss for breasts and other stuff.
Also non-pred units shouldn't loss atleast their breasts and stuff.
Old sprites for non-standart races towns was better, why succubi and goblins now have to live in lairs? It's fine for creatures but not for others... o.o
Book users need some default autoleveling schemes for mind priority.
How about making monsters that eat and repopulate town to use garrison? It'll give some challenge.
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Thu May 02, 2019 8:13 pm

DisguisedQQ wrote:How about some mercy for surrendered enemies? It could be nice addition, doesn't matter if for a reason or just for mood.
If possible, could you put somewhere explanation how all those numbers in autoleveling actully affect probability of choosing stat? Is this like 8vs4
means 66%vs33%? Or is 8 means it'll be 100% pick when possible? It's kindadifficult to made right autoleveling without proper knowlege...
As for diplomacy, if would be nice to have an option to declare permanent war to someone so they would stop offering you peace.
It would be nice to have separate option for weight loss for breasts and other stuff.
Also non-pred units shouldn't loss atleast their breasts and stuff.
Old sprites for non-standart races towns was better, why succubi and goblins now have to live in lairs? It's fine for creatures but not for others... o.o
Book users need some default autoleveling schemes for mind priority.
How about making monsters that eat and repopulate town to use garrison? It'll give some challenge.

Having mercy for surrendered may be added somewhere down the line.
The Auto leveling is basically you're setting the goal ratio of stats. Let's take a simple example, for the purposes of this units only have 3 stats, str, dex and endurance. So, the unit has 10 str, 8 dex, and 6 endurance. The unit is set to 2:1:2 for ratios. So the priority for strength is 2 / 10 = .2, dex is 1/8 = .125, endurance is 2/6 = .333. So it basically would try to pick endurance first if available as it's furthest from the defined ratio, if endurance is not available it would pick strength, as that's the next highest priority, etc.
I did set it so they only have a 12.5% chance of offering peace if the right conditions are met to avoid spamming you, but I guess I do need a better way to keep them quiet.
I guess I'll go ahead and make it splittable by part for better control.
Ah, I forgot to account for the non-preds, I'll make sure to get that in to disable weight loss for them.
That's actually not intended to be the sprite for them, there is a specific generic village sprite that's not the monster village or the ??? one. I must have made a mistake there, I'll get it corrected for the next version.
Honestly I hadn't expected anyone to go with double books as that leaves them vulnerable if they run out of magic, that's why only melee magic and ranged magic exist in the predefined categories. You can create and save your own categories, which would cover most cases as the AI will never go double book on their own. Oh wait, did you mean that if they are on default it would get mind like it does depending on their weapon?
Well, I was trying to avoid having it become essentially a monster fortress, but I guess I could do that as a further option for the people that wish it.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DisguisedQQ » Fri May 03, 2019 3:15 am

Actually i couldn't imagine that autoleveling working this way, you really should put this explanation to help page.
About towns, i know it's not intended but they looked way better for non-creature races.
About books, i used lighting book mages for backline in garrisons but after some leveling they maxing out strength or dexterity while ignoring
mind, making them less and less useful with leveling. They need either default leveling scheme or possibility to manually apply autoleveling scheme
to multiple units. And mana is an issue only at low-level. :P
As for monsters, it's currently just free monster town for anyone since after battle there's left just few monsters that can't really resist anyone.
Unhidden spell duration on stat screen, like "spell(4)" would be good.
Also, when reapplying buff before it expires, duration doesn't get updated until next turn.
Voracious AI works poorly with mending spell, unit always choose vore over mending.
Units sometimes colliding, standing on the same tile, especially frequently for flying units.
Map generator always places races in same order, ending up with races spawn in kind of same packs, like humans always near imps and crypters, frequently scyllas, harpies and lamias pretty near as well, while pack of cats, dogs, wolves, foxes and bunnies pack always bein on different corner of map... It could be better with random races mix instead of kinda preset packs.
A new menu along customisation and shop, with possibility to modify unit's AI in combat. For example to make buffers by forbidding them to buff themselves, ranged or melee units and forbid them to go melee when don't have a weapon. Or to forbid unit to vore or kill enemy... It would give a plenty of flexibility without requiring manual control for every action for non-standart unit build.
Tactical markers for AI for priority on choosen targets in combat.
Units with any kind of buffing books along with combat books frequently trying to do fisting instead of doing anything useful... Also combat books
users never trying to keep distance like archers and seems to be unable to shoot after moving like archers as well.
Ever though of uniform for units, setting clothes and colors for races/genders as default for your kingdom?
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby SparkyTheWolf » Mon May 06, 2019 11:32 am

Once again, absolutely loving these updates!
This game is really coming along well, and I enjoy it so much.

Thank you for all the hard work so far.

And if anyone is able to, I would really like to have sprites for my own character made so I can be in the game.
If you are able to do this for me, please PM me to discuss details!
SparkyTheWolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Mon May 06, 2019 5:50 pm

I'd also be willing to discuss commissioning a shark anthro race and/or my shark girl, Zoey to be a unique mercenary.

Also of note, while many of the flirt messages are amusing, the sex related ones like
"so and so reminds other person that they can fit more than a lot of prey in them"
"pred thrusts their hips at person"
and so on, should probably be under their own checkbox, or tied in with the lewd masturbation messages.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game