Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V38E

Postby CoolGuyWhatever » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:29 am

Just wanted to ask if theres a way to pause during the auto ending turns as that where all the interesting stuff hapens but it doens't give you any time at all to read anything.
CoolGuyWhatever
Been posting for a bit

Postby KHLover » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:49 am

CoolGuyWhatever wrote:Just wanted to ask if theres a way to pause during the auto ending turns as that where all the interesting stuff hapens but it doens't give you any time at all to read anything.

You could turn on battle review, and look back through the log.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:24 pm

KHLover wrote:
CoolGuyWhatever wrote:Just wanted to ask if theres a way to pause during the auto ending turns as that where all the interesting stuff hapens but it doens't give you any time at all to read anything.

You could turn on battle review, and look back through the log.

Absolutely, the battle review function is great for that. I think you can also use the regular "P for pause" during auto ending turns as well if you want to pause during sections of the action instead of reading it all at the end.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby peteian » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:53 pm

You can also use the cheats and take control of the enemy digesting your units. That way you can end the turn at your leisure. Pause is also good for that but I enjoy hearing the churning sounds.
peteian
---

Postby CoolGuyWhatever » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:31 am

Gotta ask, Is there like some big guide PDF or Video I could pull from, It sounds like there is a lot of stuff I'm missing about this game.
CoolGuyWhatever
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:16 am

CoolGuyWhatever wrote:Gotta ask, Is there like some big guide PDF or Video I could pull from, It sounds like there is a lot of stuff I'm missing about this game.

As far as PDF or video guides, there are none that I know of, but the in game help menu has most of the controls, and you can rebind from the launcher I believe. There is of course also a tutorial, but I assume you have already played that.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
Panzershark
Participator

Postby peteian » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:09 am

CoolGuyWhatever wrote:Gotta ask, Is there like some big guide PDF or Video I could pull from, It sounds like there is a lot of stuff I'm missing about this game.

What in particular are you having trouble with?
peteian
---

Postby Cookmanfood » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:32 pm

a friend and I play this game on separate computers and were thinking that this would make an awesome online multiplayer game
Cookmanfood
Been posting for a bit

Postby xlurker » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:41 am

Firstly, just want to put it out there that the game is a quite a bit of fun and I appreciate all the effort that has been put into it so far.
As far as I gather, the game's no longer adding any new features and the like, but I did see it was mentioned that some of the sprite makers are still adding things. I wasn't too sure how possible it was, but for the ah, hermaphrodite gender there was a option to adjust breast size. Was it at all planned to have it where the breasts do not appear at all on the sprite and instead appear completely flat chested? Just a detail hat would be appreciated if possible.

Of course I understand that the game is considered finished, but just wanted to inquire, on the off chance it might be considered.
xlurker
New to the forum

Postby lokaps » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:55 am

xlurker wrote:Firstly, just want to put it out there that the game is a quite a bit of fun and I appreciate all the effort that has been put into it so far.
As far as I gather, the game's no longer adding any new features and the like, but I did see it was mentioned that some of the sprite makers are still adding things. I wasn't too sure how possible it was, but for the ah, hermaphrodite gender there was a option to adjust breast size. Was it at all planned to have it where the breasts do not appear at all on the sprite and instead appear completely flat chested? Just a detail hat would be appreciated if possible.

Of course I understand that the game is considered finished, but just wanted to inquire, on the off chance it might be considered.
Xlurker some of the races at least are. Can't say I've gone through all of them but I was just doing a human playthrough because they have awesome racial buffs, and they can totally be flat chested herm. My other favorite is lizards, and they can too. Maybe some species can't and I haven't played them, but it sounds to me like what you're looking for is already in the game. Just look around at the different playable races and you might be in for some good news!
lokaps
Been posting for a bit

Postby AlTheNerdFox » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:16 pm

Excuse Me, Sorry Disturb, but I Playing the Game for some Good Time Right Now Since One form the Old Version
I'm Just Curious to Ask Something
Have some Way to Add some OC form Mine into the Game, like a Mod or Something?

Sorry Disturb and Thanks your Time

Wish You a Lot of Happiness this Week
AlTheNerdFox
New to the forum

Postby ShadowRayquaza » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:19 am

I just had an idea for a new mechanic! Hear me out:

So if a unit has the Endosoma trait, they can vore friendly units without digesting them. On the other hand, they can still digest enemy units.
The idea I had is if a pred with Endosoma eats a friendly unit and an enemy unit, the two would start fighting in the pred's belly.
The mechanic could work as a double-edged sword, too; The enemy prey is taking extra damage, meaning they'll digest quicker, but if the friendly prey's HP hits 0, the pred will accidentally digest them.

You don't have to add it (and I'm not even sure if it would work), but it's just something I came up with. Loving the game so far!
[HELLO, MY NAME IS: NEWBIE]
ShadowRayquaza
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:20 pm

eleventh wrote:I realized that what happened was a re-categorization of those messages to "info", which I had disabled. Sorry for all the trouble.

This made me wonder and I went back a few versions and that wasn't changed in the timeframe I looked at. I'll grant you that it probably shouldn't be there, and should instead be in fluff, but I felt like changing it at this point might not be a good idea.

Cookmanfood wrote:a friend and I play this game on separate computers and were thinking that this would make an awesome online multiplayer game

Unfortunately it's too late to try and convert this to an innately multiplayer game, but if it's with someone you have some degree of trust with, you can use a screen sharing software that allows control and take turns that way, though since it's just a single instance you'd also be sharing all of the content settings.

xlurker wrote:Firstly, just want to put it out there that the game is a quite a bit of fun and I appreciate all the effort that has been put into it so far.

So that like the herms wouldn't have breasts, but still have dicks, but still use the female sprites? There is a gender setting for that on units, but it would require manually doing that. I'm assuming you want females in your game as well, if you just wanted herms you could adjust the range for females and it would adjust herms too.

AlTheNerdFox wrote:Excuse Me, Sorry Disturb, but I Playing the Game for some Good Time Right Now Since One form the Old Version
I'm Just Curious to Ask Something
Have some Way to Add some OC form Mine into the Game, like a Mod or Something?

Sorry Disturb and Thanks your Time

Wish You a Lot of Happiness this Week

The only way is to modify the source project in unity. This is theoretically something you could do yourself, the easiest route is probably to take an existing race and modify the sprite sheet graphics but leave every frame in the same place.

ShadowRayquaza wrote:I just had an idea for a new mechanic! Hear me out:

So if a unit has the Endosoma trait, they can vore friendly units without digesting them. On the other hand, they can still digest enemy units.
The idea I had is if a pred with Endosoma eats a friendly unit and an enemy unit, the two would start fighting in the pred's belly.
The mechanic could work as a double-edged sword, too; The enemy prey is taking extra damage, meaning they'll digest quicker, but if the friendly prey's HP hits 0, the pred will accidentally digest them.

You don't have to add it (and I'm not even sure if it would work), but it's just something I came up with. Loving the game so far!

That was suggested at one point, I'm not sure why I didn't do it. It may have been because prey would have a hard time telling enemies from allies in there. Either way, I'm basically done with adding new features into this game.

V38F released, a new special merc, a few fixes, and some more stuff from Cattitude

38F:
Added a new special mercenary, the angel catgirl Erin (Secretly Koishi's character). She's a bit different because she's absolutely incapable of being a pred. Also she is completely undigestable, and effectively escapes at the end of battle if she's someone's prey, as a function of the new TheGreatEscape trait. The trait can be added to other races, but is always in effect for Erin. If that bothers you you can always just disable her from appearing.
Note that the GreatEscape happens at the very end of the battle, so in order to see the flavor text for it you'd need end of battle review on.
Fixed a bug where in specific circumstances some armies and villages were moved too far when resizing the map from left or bottom, which could lead to them sliding off the edge of the map and being deleted, or causing exceptions.
Fixed a couple of rarer exceptions possibly related to saved games from previous versions.
Vore Pounce on right click now displays if the prey is too bulky to consume.
A few updates to Cattitude's stuff from them.
– Whether or not fourth wall breaking shows up in the logs now has a dropdown to either disable, enable, or enable for a specific side
– Seduction chance on rubs now also shows up in the right click menu
– Added some log messages for the seductive "stun" and the conversion
– Added some fart logs and more scat ones, as well as a few others here and there
– Growth: Each absorbtion makes this unit grow in size, but the effect slowly degrades outside battle.
A cheat trait that works quite akin to weight gain/loss, except it makes the unit gain size based on nutrition, while factoring in any existing size difference between pred and prey (A big meal for you is barely snack for a giant, contributing little to their growth)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V38F

Postby CandySquirrel » Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:06 am

Just popping in to say that this is one of the best vore games I've ever played. It's openworld, sandboxy nature allows to roleplay so many scenarios and ideas. It's like RimWorld, but vore.
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby LegitUsername » Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:52 am

Thank you for adding Erin~! She's absolutely my pride and joy, and it's great to see her in the game <3
Be gay, do vore
LegitUsername
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orin » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:12 pm

Since you can do belly rubs to your enemies, I was wondering if it would be possible to willingly feed your units to enemies. I don't know if it would be too difficult to do, but could it be a fun idea?
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:44 pm

Orin wrote:Since you can do belly rubs to your enemies, I was wondering if it would be possible to willingly feed your units to enemies. I don't know if it would be too difficult to do, but could it be a fun idea?

I mean, that’s pretty much the surrender button? Willingrace adds the log entries to make it look better as well.
Panzershark
Participator

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:02 pm

There seems to be an off-by-one error in the wandering monster army generator. With the settings at having groups of 8-12, I regularly get enemy counts of 7 and have yet to see a group of 12.
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Postby Orin » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:32 am

Panzershark wrote:
Orin wrote:Since you can do belly rubs to your enemies, I was wondering if it would be possible to willingly feed your units to enemies. I don't know if it would be too difficult to do, but could it be a fun idea?

I mean, that’s pretty much the surrender button? Willingrace adds the log entries to make it look better as well.

Almost. With surrender the eating will happen on the predator's turn and of course you won't be able to control which enemy eats your surrendered unit.
I know about WillingRace and the willing dialogues are fun. This would be like super willing, so much that they'll have the option to jump into a predator mouth instead of attacking.
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby peteian » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:27 am

Orin wrote:
Panzershark wrote:

Almost. With surrender the eating will happen on the predator's turn and of course you won't be able to control which enemy eats your surrendered unit.
I know about WillingRace and the willing dialogues are fun. This would be like super willing, so much that they'll have the option to jump into a predator mouth instead of attacking.

They'd be submissive and edible
peteian
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game