Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V25M

Postby BetsonJay » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:37 pm

Are the leaders of prey races supposed to be able to vore? And if so, is/can there be an option to disable that?
BetsonJay
New to the forum

Postby Njux » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:47 pm

I should point out that the cowboy clothes for the taurus can't be picked from the customizations, only when the character spawns with them. Also the color for the panties on sergals. Not sure if there are any more bugs.
Njux
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmeetReaper » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:01 am

i love the new shark girl tho i'm rather sad she can only do oral vore and also that she supposedly has tits but no nips more people should help with getting the game more characters and such im really enjoying the animations as well as heh seeing all the diffrent positions solicia can be vored and watch them squirm~
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby gigaredpanther » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:00 pm

Aurilika wrote:if you can get a save game before it happens(mid battle or before battle would work, as long as it causes it), or describe it in more detail then I'll be able to fix it.

Been busy these past few days, and it might take a bit longer to get back to you. But I'll try to remember to look into this sometime!

I recall that every time the glitch happened, the end-of-battle stats would state that the attackers had one survivor (Presumably the leader, who is supposed to be belly fat at that moment!) and that they had won. The town becomes theirs, and I'm left sitting there with my strongest wutface.

Another oddity, despite me 'losing', the stat screen still tells me that I got their truckload of spellbooks. Although I was so distracted with the whole 'losing the city' thing that I didn't really check whether or not I had actually received them.
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby gigaredpanther » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:40 pm

And, naturally, now that I'm specifically looking for the glitch it's not happening. Sorry to leave you with a glitch that can't be reliably reproduced!
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby BigBellyVoreLuver » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:18 am

Hello! This is Anonymous_Equine. I have updates for the equine sprites that I am hoping to completee by very early in October.
BigBellyVoreLuver
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:40 am

BigBellyVoreLuver wrote:Hello! This is Anonymous_Equine. I have updates for the equine sprites that I am hoping to completee by very early in October.

Sounds intriguing I hope that it goes well.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:06 pm

BigBellyVoreLuver wrote:Hello! This is Anonymous_Equine. I have updates for the equine sprites that I am hoping to completee by very early in October.

OwO! I'm looking forward to them!
Turbotowns
???

Postby flamelord786 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:43 am

I found a bug. Replacing an AI controlled race with succubi in strategic mode makes it so all new recruits by the AI have the "Prey" trait. I've removed the trait from every race with the racial editor and manually recruiting them through an alliance or taking them over doesn't have this issue. I haven't yet tried it with other races.
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit

Postby Circle0Trick » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:44 pm

Made Fairies playable.
Please let me know if you find them to be non-functional in any way.

https://mega.nz/#F!tlwgSQwa!ilWjWgS2HcO6MhABC9wLbA

At the moment, they default to using team 1, so you'll have to change that in the empires menu if you have Cats playing too.

Thank you Aurilika for your patience and thoroughness in guiding me through doing this.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scarlet » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:15 pm

I just want to say thank you for all the work you've put into this, it's excellent!
Scarlet
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:28 pm

Circle0Trick wrote:Made Fairies playable.
Please let me know if you find them to be non-functional in any way.

https://mega.nz/#F!tlwgSQwa!ilWjWgS2HcO6MhABC9wLbA

At the moment, they default to using team 1, so you'll have to change that in the empires menu if you have Cats playing too.

Thank you Aurilika for your patience and thoroughness in guiding me through doing this.

OwO!!!! Wait, what do you mean by team 1? Cause I play an alliance of slimes, cats, bunnies, imps(currently), and taurus(with wyverns, fairies and frogs as monstrous allies). All set to team 1(so would it make a difference for me? XD). OH! So they all have their own village sprites now? (And if so, have they been added to the map editor?)

Also, how am I supposed to "install" this mod? XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:52 pm

Okay, it seems to be good! I doubt I can load any of my old saves, and my map is set to monster fairies, so I made a player fairy version.
Turbo7Fairy.zip
(7.91 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

NOTE: This is ONLY for Circle0Trick's Fairy Mod.

Here's the version if you're keeping your fairies as monsters.
Turbo7.zip
(7.72 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

Also, it seems when you place abandoned villages in the editor(and load the map in the editor at least), they become vagrant caves. But when you start the game they're abandoned villages like they're supposed to be... hmmm.

And it seems at one point you "fixed" the ability to, say change a race leader(like the equines) into another race(like my slimes), save that leader customization(like and "evil" ectoplasma), and it remember that(so subsequent games applies the evil slime queen controlling hapless horse people! :evil: )!

And cusmoizations might not realize what gender the unit is now(like if you load a herm customization over a male unit).

AND THE LEADER TRAITS WON'T STAY SAVED!

And something seems to be wrong with the LeaderVowelNameFlagThing, it might because of the mod...

And the Fairy leader is bugged(and the flag goes all white).

And finally, I can't remember if it was suggested before, but an ability to set "preferred vore type" on a per unit basis would be cool(like they'd still use the other vore types occasionally(if they aren't blocked for their race or gender), but they'd use their preferred one more often).
Turbotowns
???

Postby Circle0Trick » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:20 pm

Well that's embarrassing. Looks like I broke quite a few things.

I'll work towards some fixes.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:01 pm

SmeetReaper wrote:i love the new shark girl tho i'm rather sad she can only do oral vore and also that she supposedly has tits but no nips more people should help with getting the game more characters and such im really enjoying the animations as well as heh seeing all the diffrent positions solicia can be vored and watch them squirm~

She is my character, so I requested her features according to my preferences. I would maybe allow anal or unbirth, but i wouldn't allow nipples, genitals, or breast vore.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:47 pm

Sorry, I let this sit for too long before answering some questions. I'll probably be putting out a larger patch in the next week or so, there were a few finished sprites that were piling up so I decided to do a patch for this before bouncing back to my other unreleased project.

BetsonJay wrote:Are the leaders of prey races supposed to be able to vore? And if so, is/can there be an option to disable that?

Yeah, that was intended, I felt like it gave a little bit of spice back when I added it in. You can disable it by sticking the prey trait on them.

Njux wrote:I should point out that the cowboy clothes for the taurus can't be picked from the customizations, only when the character spawns with them. Also the color for the panties on sergals. Not sure if there are any more bugs.

The actual cowboy outfit is their leader clothing, so only the leader gets access to it normally. I see the panty issue and will fix that.

flamelord786 wrote:I found a bug. Replacing an AI controlled race with succubi in strategic mode makes it so all new recruits by the AI have the "Prey" trait. I've removed the trait from every race with the racial editor and manually recruiting them through an alliance or taking them over doesn't have this issue. I haven't yet tried it with other races.

I tried to reproduce this and couldn't, so I'm not sure what the issue is. It may have been you replaced a race that had prey set and for whatever reason it transferred that along.

Turbotowns wrote:[7 bugs/suggestions]

I'm not sure which of these bugs apply to the current release and which are specific to Circle0Trick's release, but I'll check the ones that could be either. It might be that only 2 of those are related to his mod and the other 5 aren't, but it's hard to tell when they are all grouped together.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:58 pm

yeah sorry, lol, but yeah, it's just 2 for his mod, supposedly... I reported those after "installing" it, though the leader traits have been glitchy for a while.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Circle0Trick » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:15 pm

it's just 2 for his mod, supposedly

you have no idea how much of a relief that is.

When I was putting it together, there were a couple of times when completely unrelated items would get changed when I added the empire. I'd have to go back and check the original code just to put things back were they were. Because of that, I was worried I'd been leaving cracks all over the place by accident.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:14 pm

Circle0Trick wrote:
it's just 2 for his mod, supposedly

you have no idea how much of a relief that is.

When I was putting it together, there were a couple of times when completely unrelated items would get changed when I added the empire. I'd have to go back and check the original code just to put things back were they were. Because of that, I was worried I'd been leaving cracks all over the place by accident.

Eh, I said supposedly, it's not a guarantee. But probably. ^^;
Turbotowns
???

Postby Circle0Trick » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:10 pm

Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game