Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V21G

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:02 am

Turbotowns wrote:...How much RAM does your computer have? I have 8Gs. A lack of memory could be the issue.

I did said Device specs, not in specific details.

Though, my computer is at it's really poor condition, but runs decently on Games that aren't all heavy on performance.
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:45 am

Question about the crazy buildings: What are the prerequisites for the Belly Slave Palace? It appeared out of nowhere in the wolf village, but didn't appear in a dog village, even after I've bought all the buildings the wolf village had before I got the BSP.

Wait... nevermind, I think it's cause it became a slime village(didn't notice, oops ^^; ), I know it at least HAS to be the village of another race(as it's listed as subjugationpen2). But knowing if there's anything else would be nice.

(Also, I LOVE that the Inn visitors are village RACE and not village OWNER, in said wolf village, the adventurers were primarily wolves! Even though I(Slimes) now owned it(hmmm, though now that I have said that... it WOULD make sense that my ownership would influence the travelers, at least, to a degree...(in that, at least, MY race and allies' adventurer chance would get at least a small boost)))

Also, you didn't answer my question about Succubi villages. (Doesn't seemed to have worked: I had 3 succubi(they spawn pretty rarely, the whole point of converting a village into one for succubi specifically) fully devour a village, and next turn a single slime appeared.)
Turbotowns
???

Postby Xidas » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:29 am

Turbotowns wrote:Also, you didn't answer my question about Succubi villages. (Doesn't seemed to have worked: I had 3 succubi(they spawn pretty rarely, the whole point of converting a village into one for succubi specifically) fully devour a village, and next turn a single slime appeared.)

I've done some experimentation (with feral wolves), and apparently the key is to dismiss units of the race you want on the same turn you devour the population. I had an army of nothing but feral wolves, and if I just devoured the village, it would get a couple population of my base race the next turn. But if I devoured it and then dismissed one or more feral wolves, it would then be populated by the desired race, even if I later added more units of a different race.
Xidas
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:07 pm

Phorcyz19 wrote:The game tends to crash if I have a large number of empires in a single game

Unfortunately, my tools tell me very little about actual game crashes. Is there a particular time it seems to happen (i.e. in tactical battles or during player turns), or is it random? It's possible it might be something that I can fix, or it might be hardware related. I don't think it's an out of memory issue, because those tend to be flagged separately.

Turbotowns wrote:Question about the crazy buildings: What are the prerequisites for the Belly Slave Palace? It appeared out of nowhere in the wolf village, but didn't appear in a dog village, even after I've bought all the buildings the wolf village had before I got the BSP.

Wait... nevermind, I think it's cause it became a slime village(didn't notice, oops ^^; ), I know it at least HAS to be the village of another race(as it's listed as subjugationpen2). But knowing if there's anything else would be nice.

(Also, I LOVE that the Inn visitors are village RACE and not village OWNER, in said wolf village, the adventurers were primarily wolves! Even though I(Slimes) now owned it(hmmm, though now that I have said that... it WOULD make sense that my ownership would influence the travelers, at least, to a degree...(in that, at least, MY race and allies' adventurer chance would get at least a small boost)))

Also, you didn't answer my question about Succubi villages. (Doesn't seemed to have worked: I had 3 succubi(they spawn pretty rarely, the whole point of converting a village into one for succubi specifically) fully devour a village, and next turn a single slime appeared.)

Yeah, belly slave palace requires it to not be your race, and also requires the clockwork engine. (It used to also require the subjugation pit, but that was stripped out a little while back)

I've adjusted the adventurer spawns for the next patch so that occupied villages generate fewer units of the village's race (and in return more from your race). It's will be 12.5% a random race empire race, and if that fails, then 50% an allied race, 25% the village's race, and 25% the owner of the village's race. (currently the two 25%s are just a 50% village race)

Sorry, I meant to respond to that but didn't. You have to manually dismiss a unit into it when empty to have it become a race that's not your race
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:45 pm

Xidas wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Also, you didn't answer my question about Succubi villages. (Doesn't seemed to have worked: I had 3 succubi(they spawn pretty rarely, the whole point of converting a village into one for succubi specifically) fully devour a village, and next turn a single slime appeared.)

I've done some experimentation (with feral wolves), and apparently the key is to dismiss units of the race you want on the same turn you devour the population. I had an army of nothing but feral wolves, and if I just devoured the village, it would get a couple population of my base race the next turn. But if I devoured it and then dismissed one or more feral wolves, it would then be populated by the desired race, even if I later added more units of a different race.

Aurilika wrote:Sorry, I meant to respond to that but didn't. You have to manually dismiss a unit into it when empty to have it become a race that's not your race

That's quite the requirement, but good to know, thanks!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:06 pm

It just hit me... we don't have an typical undead race yet(The crypters are kinda undead, but they're more ancient automatons than shambling zombies)!
Turbotowns
???

Postby carlj » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:16 pm

Turbotowns wrote:It just hit me... we don't have an typical undead race yet(The crypters are kinda undead, but they're more ancient automatons than shambling zombies)!

Zombie People or Skelly people? Maybe Ghouls? Vampires? I can't choose...
That and Frog girls, can't forget about dem tongues!
carlj
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:40 pm

carlj wrote:...That and Frog girls, can't forget about dem tongues!

A frog girls (With and Without Furry toggled?) that have long range Vore trait? Yes please!
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Phorcyz19 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:02 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Phorcyz19 wrote:The game tends to crash if I have a large number of empires in a single game

Unfortunately, my tools tell me very little about actual game crashes. Is there a particular time it seems to happen (i.e. in tactical battles or during player turns), or is it random? It's possible it might be something that I can fix, or it might be hardware related. I don't think it's an out of memory issue, because those tend to be flagged separately.

It's during AI turns.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:50 pm

The serpent bellies are WAY to small. It's barely noticeable that they even ate anyone(/thing).

SilhouettiShine wrote:
carlj wrote:...That and Frog girls, can't forget about dem tongues!

A frog girls (With and Without Furry toggled?) that have long range Vore trait? Yes please!

Frogs aren't furry though, what would be the toggle? XD

Also, over grasslands, the 1x2 rock has a green line down the middle.
Turbotowns
???

Postby TershaSerou » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:04 am

Sorry, wasn't sure if that was the sarcastic like or not, but I felt like it was kind of immersion breaking. if you really want it can be added back as an option pretty easily.

Oh yeah it was the sarcastic one cause I just found it funny. Huh? Dead bat? Guess it'll keep flying on the ground now. xD
TershaSerou
New to the forum

Postby dddddd2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:29 am

The updates are looking great!
So I see there are many bone sprites (for disposal) not being used yet, so I wonder, is there any plan to implement them?
Also, is there a Bulk stats (not body size) on the left panel and if there's not, could you add one?
dddddd2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randulf » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:09 pm

Turbotowns wrote:The serpent bellies are WAY to small. It's barely noticeable that they even ate anyone(/thing).

I also would really like to see bigger bellies from the serpents
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby carlj » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:32 pm

Randulf wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:The serpent bellies are WAY to small. It's barely noticeable that they even ate anyone(/thing).

I also would really like to see bigger bellies from the serpents

Both the Snakes and the Alligators are underwhelming, but the Snakes also have a bad looking bulge too, it looks like it's separated in two part, one bulge is on the front and the other is on the left side and it seems there's a empty space between those bulges as if the prey got severed in half.
Also if i wanted something bigger that would be the Lamia tail stomach, just one more sprite for a bigger lumpier tail would be just fine.

Speaking of Lamia tail, when i try to tail vore with a Lamia there's no sprite showing it (i assumed that was when the second stomach sprite would kick in) until it actually reach the stomach. Also it's probably a bug but as soon the prey slide in the second stomach you can't belly rub it, still give you the option but it does nothing.
carlj
Participator

Postby Phorcyz19 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:29 pm

BTW, once again the newest Mac version doesn't have the file to launch the game
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:20 am

How are we supposed to know what the "Extra Color 2" for collectors is supposed to be outside of battle?
Turbotowns
???

Re: Vore War V21F

Postby Winny » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:48 am

4lphaBravo wrote:https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSFivGeW523QEU30SnMkLTUOKXFquR4HPq8TT9D0o_ljNIqjtRGOX2ifEvvK1actvxAFFbYG7nuzwUw/pub Read this first.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qhu ... sp=sharing Then if you want, now do this link when you read the first one.

All the lines inside of this is for predators, but how about for the prey inside of the predators? Maybe have lines for characters that are "unwilling" and "Willing" that units can say while they are inside of their preds? Just fun little idea I had, Could even tie it to some type of stat, Willing prey are easier to eat but take WAY longer to digest, while unwilling prey are harder to eat but easier to digest? And both stats can have tied in speech?
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:10 am

Turbotowns wrote:Also, is there a strategic log? with the new diplomancy system, the ai can stop being enemies and the message goes by to fast(or I'm not even watching at the time), and being able to see what all happened after my last turn would be nice.

I would also like this to be a thing as it can be really difficult to keep track of the flavor when it gets bloated. I think it could even be as simple as taking out the turn counter and having that be it's own separate log. Maybe you could have certain descriptions be a different font color? (Escapes as green, deaths as red, etc.)
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:07 pm

Flame_Valxsarion wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Also, is there a strategic log? with the new diplomancy system, the ai can stop being enemies and the message goes by to fast(or I'm not even watching at the time), and being able to see what all happened after my last turn would be nice.

I would also like this to be a thing as it can be really difficult to keep track of the flavor when it gets bloated. I think it could even be as simple as taking out the turn counter and having that be it's own separate log. Maybe you could have certain descriptions be a different font color? (Escapes as green, deaths as red, etc.)

I was talking about a strategic log(that doesn't even exist yet), not the tactical log. XD

But the TL COULD use some improvements as well, like being able to click on a name to move the camera to where that unit is/was.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Creaturedude » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Mac link seems to be broken? It gets stuck at 0 seconds remaining.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game