Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V30

Postby YaBoi42069 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:34 pm

Loving the new update so far!

One suggestion, though, the window for displaying and recruiting multiple races from one city could use a scroll bar
YaBoi42069
New to the forum

Postby Dragonlord » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:05 am

Alright did some testing and so far.

Eastern Dragon - Seem rather weak, like almost dragonfly weak. They don't hit that hard and don't seem that tough to make up for it. I also have no idea why mind seems to be their main stat as far as I can tell it doesn't affect their attack and they can't learn spells. I also kept getting a graphics glitch where their dick would appear floating about two feet off to their left.

Mantis - Seem pretty tough for a monster but a lot of fun to play as. Get strong vibes of tigers off of them, though they may be even stronger as their damage goes up so rapidly. I had about six of them manage to rush down a wild dragon in a couple turns. Slightly disappointed they weren't mantis people but oh well that's just me.

The new rebirth trait - Used it with bees. For some reason breast vore stopped animating and upon released I noticed that the new converts were still poisoned and still had their old race's traits.

Multi-race town - Haven't put to much work into testing it yet but have noticed that if you cheat change your race all your villagers remain the old race. While when recruiting soldiers they will be the new race, unless you go and eat all of the old race the garrison will remain old race, even if equipped after the fact.

Avians - Not sure if bug or not but in my test game I went to attack a neighboring merm town and instead of attacking they were suddenly my allies and when I tried to leave it kept moving back to the town for a couple of turns. Haven't managed to test them in a fight yet due to this.
Dragonlord
Participator

Re: Vore War V29B

Postby peteian » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:06 am

Turbotowns wrote:WOAH HELLO UPDATE!!

peteian wrote:Also yay now I can have Slimes multiply by consuming OwO

My man(Or woman)! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Yeess! Off to make a new strategic run as Slimes with the intent to digest everyone into more slimes!
peteian
---

Postby ConnTheElite » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:59 pm

Wow. To think it's been a little over a year since I've discovered this game. Here's hoping for another good year of progress.

I usually lurk because I don't have much to add to the conversation other than "thanks for another good update." And any errors I usually run into are already reported by someone else. That and my play style is a lot more vanilla so I'm less likely to run into errors.

That being said, I really do hope centaurs get added to the game one day even if they have to be a mercenary race. (nothing the race editor can't fix)

I've noticed the more recent races have some really niffy abilities like the plant people's pollen attack. So I figured why not throw put out my idea for a special ability for centaurs or some other future -taur race. I don't play much with cheat traits so forgive me if something like this already exists:

In some of the Fire Emblem games, cavalry units have an ability called "canto" that allows them to move again after taking an action (but this does not allow them to take another action). How it works is that allows the unit to use any movement points it had left before taking the action. Example:

Cavalier has 7 movement points: Move 4 spaces. Attack. Move 3 spaces.

I think it would be neat to see something similar to this in Vore War. I know there are some traits that allow for multiple attacks or multiple vore attempts per turn, but those abilities are mostly for special units.

How I think it could work is that the unit with the canto trait inflicts themselves with the "canto debuff" after they take an action. The debuff prevents them from doing anything other than moving, but gets cured at the start of their next turn. Or just use whatever script that prevents once-per-battle abilities from being used multiple times, but just for one turn.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed towards this game. I wish there was some way I could help.
ConnTheElite
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore War V29B

Postby Aurilika » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:02 pm

ObsidianSnake wrote:There's an extension for compiling Linux-compatible projects on that version, but the extension itself is Windows exclusive. The Unity project wasn't very unified at the time. Later versions are far more modular, thankfully.

Ah, I was following along with new releases for a while, but eventually stopped and to catch up at this point would require a decent bit of work to function correctly.
YaBoi42069 wrote:Loving the new update so far!

One suggestion, though, the window for displaying and recruiting multiple races from one city could use a scroll bar

Ah, saw this but forgot about it, will address that for the next patch.

Dragonlord wrote:Alright did some testing and so far.

Eastern Dragon - Seem rather weak, like almost dragonfly weak. They don't hit that hard and don't seem that tough to make up for it. I also have no idea why mind seems to be their main stat as far as I can tell it doesn't affect their attack and they can't learn spells. I also kept getting a graphics glitch where their dick would appear floating about two feet off to their left.

Mantis - Seem pretty tough for a monster but a lot of fun to play as. Get strong vibes of tigers off of them, though they may be even stronger as their damage goes up so rapidly. I had about six of them manage to rush down a wild dragon in a couple turns. Slightly disappointed they weren't mantis people but oh well that's just me.

The new rebirth trait - Used it with bees. For some reason breast vore stopped animating and upon released I noticed that the new converts were still poisoned and still had their old race's traits.

Multi-race town - Haven't put to much work into testing it yet but have noticed that if you cheat change your race all your villagers remain the old race. While when recruiting soldiers they will be the new race, unless you go and eat all of the old race the garrison will remain old race, even if equipped after the fact.

Avians - Not sure if bug or not but in my test game I went to attack a neighboring merm town and instead of attacking they were suddenly my allies and when I tried to leave it kept moving back to the town for a couple of turns. Haven't managed to test them in a fight yet due to this.

Upped the Eastern dragon's power a little bit. The main stat might have just been a thematic thing? I didn't design their stats so I'm not sure.

Fixed the rebirth trait, so now it should reset traits, and animations properly.

The race replace should now work again correctly.

That was an oversight where I forgot to change the Avians to have a seperate team from the Merfolk, so they start on the same team. I've got that fixed, though existing games would need to be changed manually in the world settings screen.

Fixed up all of the reported bugs to hopefully get to a pretty stable place.

30A:
Fixed a rare exception that could happen to Auri. Also slowed down the rate that her belly expanded with prey.
Digestion Rebirth trait should now properly reset traits, as well as animations.
Cheat replacing races now correctly converts the race instead of doing little with the new system. It will replace the full population of any village that's of the type with the new type. (I.e. if a village was 75% cats and that's the village's race, and 25% slimes, changing it to dogs would make it 100% dogs, except for any specific units in the village). Early in the game this shouldn't matter, but late game might result in some weirdness if you're not expecting it.
Fixed that leaving the population breakdown with no unit selected would cause an exception. (By the way, you can view the population breakdown by clicking on the population text (i.e. where it says '67 Cats')
Fixed the Merfolk and Avians starting allied due to a variable I forgot to change. Would need to be manually changed for any currently running game,
Added the monster spawners to control spawning locations for the Mantis and Eastern Dragons
Fixed a bug where using the selective devour function would prevent you from ending your turn until you saved and reloaded.
Fixed a bug where changing the multi-race villages toggle while in the create game screen would cause an exception.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V30A

Postby WhatTheNani » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:07 am

Ran into a bug with the digestion rebirth trait (might also happen with conversion, haven't tested) where a garrison unit that gets converted and survives will be available in the "hire specific" tab while also being in your army. They show up in the number of defenders number as well. However they disappear from the garrison if they die in the army. Oh, and on the note of these traits, if feasible it might be nice to give the player an option of if they want to attempt to convert or simply digest, maybe a toggle or something. I often run into the problem of converting units I'd really rather just get rid of, sometimes multiple times when I re-eat them.

Also had an issue where turning on the multi-race option turned all the abandon villages into full population vagrants, just with 0 garrison. This happened when turning on the option after starting a game made in a previous iteration and I haven't tested it otherwise, so not sure if it's an isolated issue or not. One village that got taken over by the AI and given a garrison actually went over the population cap as well.

The previous bug also got me thinking that it might be nice to have a cheat option to play with the population of villages so you can change the number of each race. Would allow for some fun with abandoned villages especially.

On an unrelated note, while I'm here just thought I'd mention a minor exploit I found a while back. If you have a summonable unit with the mana rich trait (i put it on fairies), then if you get a high enough level on someone with a summon book you can get into a loop by eating all your summons where you will actually gain back more mana than you use from the mana rich units. Seems to be a result of mana rich restoring a percentage rather than a flat amount so with a high enough mana pool. It's not really a problem, since you need a pretty high mana pool for it to work, which just gets higher the more units that don't have mana rich that are summonable, plus you can run into issues with stomach space, but I found it amusing. First found it under an interesting set of circumstances while trying out putting cheat traits on mercenary units. Had a super high level succubus with infinite assimilate that managed to accumulate a huge number of traits, the important ones being large, gene eater, clever, and frenzy, and noticed in one battle that she was consistently getting more mana from consuming her summons at the end then she used. Also her level didn't go up but the level of the summons did as the loop went on, which (since flat experience was turned off) gave her increasingly massive amounts of exp, and on top of that the ever growing frenzy stacks with large on top meant she never ran out of room or had to digest the increasingly tanky summons. Hit the point where a level 30 succubus was summoning monsters over lvl 200 and had exp in the millions, at which point I figured it had gone on long enough.
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby KHLover » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:42 am

July 39th - V30A Released -- As usual, savegames should still be compatible.

Ah yes. July 39th is my favorite day.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:17 am

Okay... I've been putting it off due to it's magnitude... but with all these new races, I'm gonna have to expand my map even if "I" even want to play with them all(which I do). At least the vipers can replace the scylla for team scales, and the scylla and merfolk can team up, and the harpies FINALLY have an ally in the avians...

(Well, I could generate a map I suppose... not like this is civ with tile resources(aside from the mines)... not yet at least)
Turbotowns
???

Postby DarkRain » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:19 am

Unbridled Hedonism V7 ?
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:30 am

FUCK IT! I'M DOING IT! HERE WE GO!

...Er... Maybe It's too big? There's a delay on tiles being placed? The current dimensions are 284x by 456y.
Turbotowns
???

Postby neko1992 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:51 am

Nice to see more special mercenaries although I am at military training right now and cant play on it unless there is a mobile version I have not figured out. I'd still love to get my kitty in as a special mercenary i might have to modify existing sprites to make it work and find out how to add hir

Recommend adding a leader swap for special mercenaries like if someone wants the shark girl or your oc as their leader, still would love to see a trait market that's kinda like special mercenaries but for traits especially since more and more traits are coming out although I know it's big project maybe even a bit to much, also know this will never be done(or I have not paid attention) but add a back view of sprites for when moving certain directions (would recommend left and right view to)
neko1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jidane » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:29 am

Been downloading and playing the new version and having fun with the noodle dragons. Tho it made me curious about something.

I had a female eastern as leader and after using UB to clear units, she got the big bulge that looks like another dragon (first time I've ever seen that one in game and not just in the files). However, when I crammed a similiar amount of units in her belly proper, that would not happen. Same when I changed that specific unit to male and tried CV, I'd never get the dragon shaped bulge in his balls.

So was it just a glitch?
What are the specifics/the amount of units you need to comsume to make that bulge happen and does it vary dependign on where you put them?
Jidane
Artist

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:00 am

OH! The vipers are mercenaries? nvm for adding to team scales then. XD

------------------------------

Kinda wish the size traits were sorted together and from smallest to largest(not really necessary, it'd just be nice).
Also, what happens to converted units if our armies full at the end of battle? do they auto flee, and head to the nearest city?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Circle0Trick » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:49 pm

Every time I see this continue to grow i'm impressed.
Thank you for your dedication
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:39 pm

I got an event where some refugees tried to join me, and I tried to let them in, but got an exception.
Turbotowns
???

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:59 pm

Jidane wrote:Been downloading and playing the new version and having fun with the noodle dragons. Tho it made me curious about something.

I had a female eastern as leader and after using UB to clear units, she got the big bulge that looks like another dragon (first time I've ever seen that one in game and not just in the files). However, when I crammed a similiar amount of units in her belly proper, that would not happen. Same when I changed that specific unit to male and tried CV, I'd never get the dragon shaped bulge in his balls.

So was it just a glitch?
What are the specifics/the amount of units you need to comsume to make that bulge happen and does it vary dependign on where you put them?

any dragon shaped bulge is supposed to be exclusively for when the unit named Selicia (a special mercenary) is eaten. the vast majority of units have such a bulge variant of their max belly size as a running joke.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:32 am

so I just played the new upate and I love the game so far, but there's one character that I think is glitched. Scorched when he eats 1 enemy he instantly digests them in not even a second
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:08 am

princejaxonhellsing wrote:so I just played the new upate and I love the game so far, but there's one character that I think is glitched. Scorched when he eats 1 enemy he instantly digests them in not even a second

Just did a quick test and it doesn't happen for me. Scorch does come with a perk called FastAbsorption by default but that only affects how fast he absorbs prey after digestion. Did he somehow end up with the perk InstantDigestion/InstantAbsorpstion? Also if the prey has surrendered that usually means they only have 1 health anyway, reulting in instant digestion. Those would be the only two explanations I have for you.
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby StarSpectre » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:57 am

Erh, not sure if this is a bug or not, but, whenever a unit does BV, it doesn't grow the breasts at all, yet it works with the units like Fairies, the new unit that I forgot the name to, Panthers, that sorta thing.
StarSpectre
New to the forum

Postby carlj » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:40 pm

StarSpectre wrote:Erh, not sure if this is a bug or not, but, whenever a unit does BV, it doesn't grow the breasts at all, yet it works with the units like Fairies, the new unit that I forgot the name to, Panthers, that sorta thing.

That's because only those units have sprites for BV, to make all the other ones compatible someone has to make sprites for ALL of them.
carlj
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game