Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V28H

Postby Njux » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:10 am

I don't know if this was mentioned but sometimes a unit losses its genitals and breasts. I noticed this occurs mainly with the unit that you get from the eating breeding stud event. Also you should add the randomising feature for some events. I always get a fox unit named izabela and with that unit is the problem.
Njux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:16 pm

frogcubus wrote:Hypothetically speaking, in the same line as what was done with the bats being broken into the bat folk and feral bats, what would the chances/interest be in splitting the frogs into frogfolk (maybe similar to how Modeseven makes ‘em?) and the current feral frogs?

Don’t mind me too much, I’m very sleepy

Depends on if someone is interested in creating the sprites for them.

gigaredpanther wrote:A bit of a a delayed reaction, but thanks for adding the Cursed Mark idea! I've been putting it on some rare monster spawns and seeing what happens from there!
(For example, putting it on male gryphons then setting them to >95% female or somesuch)

You're welcome, it sounded like an interesting enough thing that I really wanted to add it.

Turbotowns wrote:Erm... The Slime Queen's balls are missing. XD
Until she cock vores enough, but then they're too low.
She's currently massive, but size shouldn't inflict sprite bugginess.
Also, a scroll bar for the unit info on the army screen.

Okay, will check out those issues.

neko1992 wrote:List of ideas for you
1. Rebirth trait gives 25% chances to turn a enemy into a allie with 50% health (this for people who don't have a medic unit right of the bat to heal surrender units and are tired of losing them after 1-2 rounds after surrendering)
2. Trait market(kinda like the mercenary market) where you can buy traits for units you could add requirements like level, kills, digestion (this is for people who want to legit earn traits including cheat ones through work without adding them)
3. Add a button for symmetrical breast growth (kinda like how you have a show scat, hide genitals) watching one boob grow enormous while the other stays small kinda creeps me out although I love breasts vore
4. A leader trait/second in command would be nice it gives a 50% boost from the leader (in other words if the leader gives 100 points of stats to its army then the army with second in command would give 50 points to its army and to prevent overkill it does not stack with other leaders)
6. Give each area it's own capacity for example breasts capacity, stomach capacity, anal capacity, cock capacity and the rest of them, voracity controls chance but the individual capacity controls how much and how fast (if I had a actual computer and the program you used I'd just copy and past stomach capacity and change the name and link it to that individual vore type the correspond to)
7. More character customizing I'd love to use some of the other races hair and outfits on my character(s)
8. If I had the ability to draw I'd add in a backside to the sprites and a simple bend over anal vore animation
9. This one is just personal but definitely would add my oc as a mercenary I'd give my white hair (probably use one of the panther long hairs)10 tailed futa kitty a sexy dress (from one of the other races) her traits would be strong gullet, biter, lightning speed (I'd also give her breasts vore animation using the fairy breasts and resizing it)
I don't expect any of this to be done so don't worry about saying
you can't or won't it's mostly just to give ideas and even copy and paste old things that are already done changing some names to add some variety

Well, you told me to skip responding to things that there's nothing for so I'll just respond to the ones I have comments on.
Were you thinking the rebirth trait would just be for any form of digestion?
The trait market does sound interesting, but would be a fair amount of set up.
There is an option for symmetrical growth, it's the last option in the vore page on the content settings menu. I thought that I changed it so that it said Fairy and Panther BV type but it looks like it just says fairy. It controls both, as those are the only two races that support specialized breast vore sprites at the moment.
The current system of separated capacities was intended as a balance/simplicity thing (so that males and females wouldn't have different capacities when various alt vore types were on)
jeveasy wrote:Perhaps there should be a setting to make it so that monster spawns are based on how many towns there are or map size.

Well, originally the intention was for them to just be adjusted manually based on the map, but now that there's so many of them, it probably is a good idea to have some sort of overall control mechanism.
Njux wrote:I don't know if this was mentioned but sometimes a unit losses its genitals and breasts. I noticed this occurs mainly with the unit that you get from the eating breeding stud event. Also you should add the randomising feature for some events. I always get a fox unit named izabela and with that unit is the problem.

I'll check into this.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby neko1992 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:34 am

For my personal opinion rebirth trait was intended for cock and pussy vore mostly pussy since my vore war world is 90% females and 10 futas (however for simplicity any vore or all can work since some people don't like or use certain types) I'm mostly suggesting this because the capture units are useless or die within 1-3 rounds especially without a medic unit the percentage of turning and health recovered can be adjusted to what you see fit.
The trait market I kinda expected to not see that one done but some times I just want to fight my way to the market to upgrade my units not with armor and weapons but traits as well
As for symmetrical growth I guess I missed it or miss read it so thank you for letting me know now I won't have to worry about super one boob girl
neko1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby peteian » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:52 pm

Idea I have for the cockvore disposal: What if they cum into the nearest empty tile or a tile that already has cum remains instead of the tile they're on or if you could control where they cum? I kind of want to have all my cockvore preds circle around and then cum on one empty tile like it was their designated cum pile.
peteian
---

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:36 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Also, a scroll bar for the unit info on the army screen.

To elaborate: this is a request.
Turbotowns
???

Postby peteian » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:12 am

Just tried out Gatemaw for the first time and it gave me an idea for a similar cockvore skill. What about a Gatemaw for cockvore but the preds shoot out cum at the prey then slowly drag the prey to them, like how barnacles in Half-Life work? :3
peteian
---

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:53 pm

peteian wrote:Just tried out Gatemaw for the first time and it gave me an idea for a similar cockvore skill. What about a Gatemaw for cockvore but the preds shoot out cum at the prey then slowly drag the prey to them, like how barnacles in Half-Life work? :3

Hotdamn!
Turbotowns
???

Postby SmeetReaper » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:00 pm

peteian wrote:Just tried out Gatemaw for the first time and it gave me an idea for a similar cockvore skill. What about a Gatemaw for cockvore but the preds shoot out cum at the prey then slowly drag the prey to them, like how barnacles in Half-Life work? :3

guh i remember that happening in the talking heads game still creep's me out
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby jeveasy » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:41 pm

Found a bug, if a unit has Resourceful and you use the auto-buy for accessories it can give them duplicates of the same item when the player wouldn't be able to otherwise
jeveasy
Been posting for a bit

Postby ObsidianSnake » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:31 pm

jeveasy wrote:Found a bug, if a unit has Resourceful and you use the auto-buy for accessories it can give them duplicates of the same item when the player wouldn't be able to otherwise

In some situations that's so useful that it nearly becomes an exploit. The image of a kangaroo with a towering pillar of helmets is rather charming!
If you have some time to burn, check out my gallery for some stories!
ObsidianSnake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:15 pm

ObsidianSnake wrote:
jeveasy wrote:Found a bug, if a unit has Resourceful and you use the auto-buy for accessories it can give them duplicates of the same item when the player wouldn't be able to otherwise

In some situations that's so useful that it nearly becomes an exploit. The image of a kangaroo with a towering pillar of helmets is rather charming!

TF2 Kangaroo
Turbotowns
???

Postby Hansony » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:06 am

sooo uhh... I kind of came across a potential game breaker... granted it only happens if you have added traits to a species.
If you give a species endosoma and have a unit vore a friendly unit who already have another friendly unit in them and have "quick end each turn" on, it will loop forever.
Now it's easy to fix as you can just go into options and change the setting, go back into game so it stops and then back into the settings and set it back, but for a person who isn't aware they can do that, like me have forgotten that's where that setting is or if that option changes in the future, it would probably be a good idea to look into whether there is a way to make the game check if the "prey" is actually being digested or if there's something else going on.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KHLover » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:03 pm

I'm not sure how this happened, but recently I saw an army beating down one single unit. The unit had already surrendered, but somehow didn't die from attack after attack. I watched her reach -48 hp before I skipped the rest of the battle. It said that the army that had been attacking this one single unit had dealt -3000 damage. I'm not sure what happened.

On an entirely unrelated note, is there a way to give a unit a specific spell?
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Danthebur » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:50 pm

Thibs wrote:So with this whole corona virus stuff going on I had some extra time on my hands so I've been doing a little play testing. Mainly I wanted to see how the races/empires stood up as far as game balance was concerned. I had noticed the same races always wiping the map during strategic games so I was curious.

First up the method. I used tactical and pitted each race against one another in a 10 Vs 10. Each team was capable of Vore, was level 1, had a leader, and had an even split of ranged/melee. First match was with Race X as the attacker and Race Y as defender to account for start bias. The first race to win 2 times was the winner and had their surviving pawns counted for their two wins. To determine who was attacker/defender in round 3 was decided by which ever team won with the fewest surviving pawns. An example would be that Race X had 2 surviving pawns as Attacker, Race Y had 4 surviving pawns as Attacker so round three would have Race X as the Attacker. After all was said and done it was pretty clear which races were at the top and which were on the bottom. Keep in mind this was all done at level 1 and the results may vary at higher levels. Also keep in mind this is strictly AI Vs AI. Any of these races in the hands of the player can be played more effectively.

This Inspired me to take a look at the balance myself.

The first thing I wanted to do was to see how different factors effected the results. So I used the built in match up system (which I know gives a start bias to some races most notably cats) and did 51 of each match up to see how different factors effected the outcomes. And I found a few interesting things.

First that Imps perform extremely well in small number fights but drop off in power in large fights.
The second was I noticed just about all the most powerful races had movement abilities, namely pounce and flight.
Third Lizard are extremely effective if you only use basic weapons.

The next thing I did was try to balance them while giving them their own stat distributions (so Taurus are strong and bunnies are dexterous ect.). Now I only worked on balancing the races I like to play with and I very much de-balanced the humans as I like to have them be a weak passive empire in the center up for the taking. I also doubled the max stats of everything and the body sizes too. This both gave me more room to work with as well as making really good units a bit more special.

The final step I did was to run some AI only strategic games and watched how the empires did I noticed some empires always doing well at the start and some always doing poorly. I made a few tweaks to the numbers but I can't really say I've done enough to say I've actually balanced it.

If anyone is interested I can send them or post the custom race file.
Danthebur
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:31 am

peteian wrote:Idea I have for the cockvore disposal: What if they cum into the nearest empty tile or a tile that already has cum remains instead of the tile they're on or if you could control where they cum? I kind of want to have all my cockvore preds circle around and then cum on one empty tile like it was their designated cum pile.

Hmm, would be a bit tricky to set up.

Turbotowns wrote:To elaborate: this is a request.

Yeah, but that's the kind of thing that's requested because it should be fixed, so I've got that fixed for the next patch.

Got that fixed for the next patch.

Hansony wrote:sooo uhh... I kind of came across a potential game breaker... granted it only happens if you have added traits to a species.
If you give a species endosoma and have a unit vore a friendly unit who already have another friendly unit in them and have "quick end each turn" on, it will loop forever.
Now it's easy to fix as you can just go into options and change the setting, go back into game so it stops and then back into the settings and set it back, but for a person who isn't aware they can do that, like me have forgotten that's where that setting is or if that option changes in the future, it would probably be a good idea to look into whether there is a way to make the game check if the "prey" is actually being digested or if there's something else going on.

I was thinking I already had this fixed a few patches ago, but I fixed it with just a pred and a prey. Now, I've got it fixed for prey chains for the next patch.

KHLover wrote:I'm not sure how this happened, but recently I saw an army beating down one single unit. The unit had already surrendered, but somehow didn't die from attack after attack. I watched her reach -48 hp before I skipped the rest of the battle. It said that the army that had been attacking this one single unit had dealt -3000 damage. I'm not sure what happened.

On an entirely unrelated note, is there a way to give a unit a specific spell?

I'm not sure how that would have happened, but the actual death bit was only set when their health first falls below 1, so that's why the additional hits weren't killing them. It may have been a unit popped out of a digestion at the perfect time, but I'm not sure. I updated the logic so that attacks on targets with negative health will 'kill' them properly.

I don't think there's a way to give a certain unit a specific spell at the moment, you can give a spell to a race, or you can give a unit a book (if you still want them to have 2 items, you can give them the resourceful trait and a book), but there's no way to directly add spells.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby peteian » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:22 pm

Aurilika wrote:
peteian wrote:Idea I have for the cockvore disposal: What if they cum into the nearest empty tile or a tile that already has cum remains instead of the tile they're on or if you could control where they cum? I kind of want to have all my cockvore preds circle around and then cum on one empty tile like it was their designated cum pile.

Hmm, would be a bit tricky to set up.

Ah, no worries. I just like the idea of the army agreeing on a spot or unit to dump cum on so I thought I'd put it out there.
peteian
---

Postby Njux » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:08 am

Got back into starbound and had a thought, could it be possible to add renamon, guilmon, lucario, loppuny as special mercenaries? Could the sprites from starbound be salvaged?

Edit:
Second thought, lucario and lopunny could be separate races while their mega evolutions could be their leaders.
Njux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:14 pm

Njux wrote:Got back into starbound and had a thought, could it be possible to add renamon, guilmon, lucario, loppuny as special mercenaries? Could the sprites from starbound be salvaged?

Edit:
Second thought, lucario and lopunny could be separate races while their mega evolutions could be their leaders.

Well, I've generally avoided copyrighted characters, and ripping the actual sprites is not something that I want to do.

Version 29 released. It's relatively smaller, but opted to go for the new number since I was already at H.
29:
Added another race by Micadi, the vipers, they are a mercenary race. They have a poison spit ability, which does damage and inflicts poision in a 3x3 area. They also have few slow digestion / absorption. As a note, it has visible balls when cock voring prey, if you'd rather not have that on a lizardy race, you can disable the race from cock voring for them in the race editor.
Added an overall monster spawn rate % slider and an overall max monster armies slider. They're intended as a quick way of adjusting monsters for varied map sizes. I.e. if you've got monsters set up the way you like and you play on a small map, you might set monsters to spawn at 25% of their normal rate, and this provides a convienient way to do it without modifying all the monsters individually.
Added a move undo feature in Strategic mode, allowing you to move your army back in the event of a misclick or accidental button press. It's stored simply, undoing moves affects the last move that happened. To prevent exploits or issues, actions involving the army will clear the undo log (getting into battle, exchanging units, buying items etc, as will using the map editor or loading the game.)
Added a cheat trait that makes 33% of digestions cause the target to switch sides and be healed to half of its maximum life.
Every slider in the game now reveals its value when you hover over the handle, and right clicking on the handle lets you type in a value. This was suggested as a way to make it easier to more precisely know and control monster spawning and gender ratios, but I opted to just let all sliders do it, even for the ones that it doesn't have a lot of benefit to show the values for as a alternate way to set them.
Fixed a longstanding minor graphical bug where certain units would appear correctly in-game, but would be slightly messed up when shown in the ui.
Fixed an exception that would occasionally happen when you change a unit's race.
Fixed bug where the battle wouldn't end if there was an endosoma chain consisting of at least 3 units. (Missed fixing this when I fixed the bug for only a direct endosoma prey a few patches ago.)
Bulk buy accessories will now avoid buying the same accessory it already has (applied when using it with the resourceful trait). It will still only buy 1 accessory per click.
Tweaked the slime queen ball sprites.
Added a system that strongly discourages the built-in events from appearing if they've triggered recently when events are set to repeat. (Should make it far less capable of streaks)
Added a scroll bar for unit info in the recruit screen to keep it from getting too small or not all being visible if there's more info there.
Fixed a bug where a pollen cloud targeting a tile would display the effect, but not actually do anything at all.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V29

Postby Paty » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:51 pm

Hello I can't find the new Micadi race anywhere be it on Pure tactical or on race editor.
Is it possible we can't have access to it ?
Still a great game by the way =)

Also is it possible to add a feature to put a random trait on a unit once in a while ?
Like one out of 50 units will have a random trait from the list including the cheating traits and very bad trait.
Paty
New to the forum

Re: Vore War V29

Postby ShatteredSigma » Fri May 01, 2020 4:30 am

It would be nice to see a rodent or rat race in the game, if you're looking to add more.
ShatteredSigma
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game