Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V17E

Postby Aurilika » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:10 pm

mmm123 wrote:hello quite a nice game but I have a question, you could give in this game where there is no digestion in cock vore
or maybe ctf (as you know what it means)
and I'm sorry if you do not understand anything, I translate it by translator

Well, there has been an option discussed a little bit where units would get credits that they could spend on alt-vore possibilites, like you could unlock unbirth conversion, or being able to protect/heal a friendly unit for a specific body part. I think that would probably make a decent system, but the door is still wide open for other possibilities. I like that system because it gives options, but also has you specialize a little bit, so that one unit doesn't have like 10 alt vore combos/effects.
Turbotowns wrote:ctf - Cock Tranformation

That's what I believe your referring too, and... that's usually when the prey BECOMES the preds cock.

Ah, I was trying to figure out what capture the flag had to do with this game. I don't really know what's involved in cock transformation, but I suppose it is a possibility.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Katar » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:40 pm

[Outlandish demand#791] Make it an option for a dwarf fortress-esque adventure mode. Just steal all their code and replace it with this game's sprites. E.Z. P.Z.

Seriously though I appreciate all the options in the game at the moment. It looks really good! I would love to see a few more facial expressions for the more monster-ish races like taurans and lamias. And *COUGH* MUSKETS *COUGH* SEXY NAPOLEONIC UNIFORMS *COUGH*.

What's the next big update in the works in terms of game changes or new sprites if you can share btw?
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:54 pm

Katar wrote:[Outlandish demand#791] Make it an option for a dwarf fortress-esque adventure mode. Just steal all their code and replace it with this game's sprites. E.Z. P.Z.

Seriously though I appreciate all the options in the game at the moment. It looks really good! I would love to see a few more facial expressions for the more monster-ish races like taurans and lamias. And *COUGH* MUSKETS *COUGH* SEXY NAPOLEONIC UNIFORMS *COUGH*.

What's the next big update in the works in terms of game changes or new sprites if you can share btw?

*Takes deep breath* The next update adds a new main race, several clothing outfits, adds a new building, adds Annoynimouse's building mod as an option. There's also a Cheat menu now that features a few options, there's a simple strategic information screen that displays the amount of villages and army an empire has (and gold, income, and units if they are an ally or that's on as a cheat option). You can set the maximum number of armies empires are allowed to have, and the amount of experience loss when a leader dies. I'm in the middle of the Right click attack option interface, so hopefully that will be done. There's also a bunch of bug fixes and minor display features. I'm hoping to have it out on Tuesday, but we'll see how it goes.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GreenSlime » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:48 am

I think napoleonic uniform one was supposed to be yelling at me, which is completely justified since I said i'll do it a... whole lot of pages ago, but then kept starting to do other stuff delaying the uniform further and further ^^; . Don't worry, it's still coming. Maybe not soon, but coming. I can't promise muskets and related napoleonic warfare things, though, although as an idea it's at least interesting.
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:06 am

Aurilika wrote:
Katar wrote:[Outlandish demand#791] Make it an option for a dwarf fortress-esque adventure mode. Just steal all their code and replace it with this game's sprites. E.Z. P.Z.

*Takes deep breath* The next update adds a new main race, several clothing outfits, adds a new building, adds Annoynimouse's building mod as an option. There's also a Cheat menu now that features a few options, there's a simple strategic information screen that displays the amount of villages and army an empire has (and gold, income, and units if they are an ally or that's on as a cheat option). You can set the maximum number of armies empires are allowed to have, and the amount of experience loss when a leader dies. I'm in the middle of the Right click attack option interface, so hopefully that will be done. There's also a bunch of bug fixes and minor display features. I'm hoping to have it out on Tuesday, but we'll see how it goes.

N-n-n-n-NEXT UPDATE?! N-n-NANI!? Booyah! And that's TOMORROW!
Turbotowns
???

Postby VLover552 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:10 am

Aww yea more cool stuff inbound
VLover552
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:18 pm

I wonder what the new race is...
Turbotowns
???

Postby SubZero156 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:35 pm

I bet spider girls maybe but that would be cool
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:50 am

Turbotowns wrote:I wonder what the new race is...

I thought about posting it as a riddle and saying that the name of the race is currently hidden inside of the credits screen, but then I remembered that HS already posted a picture of them in the public discord on Friday, so I will just say that it is them, the Crux (though the picture is slightly out of date and doesn't have their clothing and later tweaks). It's difficult to even search for them (I'd never heard of them before), but here's a link http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Crux_(species)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Njux » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:01 pm

Hm how possible is it now get dedicated monster spawn locations on the map?
It would make building maps for survival style games better.
Njux
Somewhat familiar

Postby chance10 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:28 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:I wonder what the new race is...

I thought about posting it as a riddle and saying that the name of the race is currently hidden inside of the credits screen, but then I remembered that HS already posted a picture of them in the public discord on Friday, so I will just say that it is them, the Crux (though the picture is slightly out of date and doesn't have their clothing and later tweaks). It's difficult to even search for them (I'd never heard of them before), but here's a link http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Crux_(species)

Oh it's a weird fox thing btw is there gonna a non furry version
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoinToast » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:07 pm

Huh, so the days of using the male villager clothes as stand in for napoleonic uniforms are over...

By the way, is the fog of war option still resetting everytime you close the game in the newest versions?
CoinToast
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:35 pm

Njux wrote:Hm how possible is it now get dedicated monster spawn locations on the map?
It would make building maps for survival style games better.

I'll try to get that in for tonight's patch.

chance10 wrote:Oh it's a weird fox thing btw is there gonna a non furry version

No, it only exists as a creature (It already has significantly more sprites than anything else)

CoinToast wrote:By the way, is the fog of war option still resetting everytime you close the game in the newest versions?

Surely that can't be... *tests*. Well, now that I know that this is a thing, I'll get it fixed for tonight's patch.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SymLeikill » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:20 pm

Is there a possibility that you could add a option that enables or disables a race's ability to have a vore leader, or have disabling vore for a race also disable the leader's ability to vore? Its nice and fun having personal leaders that you can revive, but any race that has the vore option disabled still gets a leader that is capable of vore. This can cause a few interesting, but slightly irritating situations of a army filled with level 3-5's, yet a leader that is level 12. And unfortunately the only way to completely prevent a race from voreing something is by also disabling leaders, which obviously also prevents you from having a leader yourself.
SymLeikill
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:09 pm

SymLeikill wrote:Is there a possibility that you could add a option that enables or disables a race's ability to have a vore leader, or have disabling vore for a race also disable the leader's ability to vore? Its nice and fun having personal leaders that you can revive, but any race that has the vore option disabled still gets a leader that is capable of vore. This can cause a few interesting, but slightly irritating situations of a army filled with level 3-5's, yet a leader that is level 12. And unfortunately the only way to completely prevent a race from voreing something is by also disabling leaders, which obviously also prevents you from having a leader yourself.

The leader always becomes OP eventually anyway, with or without vore, just BECAUSE it can be revived and also loses so much exp. With enough wins It'll become god-like(also the leader is kinda SUPPOSED to be stronger than any other of their units, after all, a Leader's not much of a leader if they can be easily overthrown by any of their own soldiers), regardless if vore is on or not.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:40 pm

Since the Crux are Fox-like, and they kinda resemble the Kangaroos, A new alliance shall be born: The Fennec Force! Fox, Kangaroo, Crux and Vagrant.
And the Scylla are joining the Scale Squad, giving the Lizards, Lamia, and Serpents an extra Ally.
Turbotowns
???

Postby SubZero156 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:37 pm

sounds fun
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:51 pm

SymLeikill wrote:Is there a possibility that you could add a option that enables or disables a race's ability to have a vore leader, or have disabling vore for a race also disable the leader's ability to vore? Its nice and fun having personal leaders that you can revive, but any race that has the vore option disabled still gets a leader that is capable of vore. This can cause a few interesting, but slightly irritating situations of a army filled with level 3-5's, yet a leader that is level 12. And unfortunately the only way to completely prevent a race from voreing something is by also disabling leaders, which obviously also prevents you from having a leader yourself.

I think a good part of that is simply them not leveling down correctly when they die. This patch fixes that, and gives you more control over how much experience they lose on death.

Patch 18 Released. Releasing a little early so that if any large bugs are discovered early, I can fix them before I sleep. Otherwise it's likely there will be a patch tomorrow.

18:
Graphics / Races:
The Crux race have been added as a main race. They have a ton of customization options. It's likely their traits may change at some point in the future.
Now that the Cake event has run its course, they've been added to the normal lineup for everybody for simplicity. This also means that they are now in the pure tactical mode. HS made them to celebrate 6 months for this game on the forums. Their frosting colors are now more colorful as well.
Can now use more unusual colors for hair/fur. By default, the game won't randomly pick them, but you can still manually switch to them. You can turn on the extra random hair colors in the content menu.
There's now an option to brighten the lower feathers on the harpies on a per unit basis for a "more fabulous birb"
By request, the lamia can now spawn without face scales and horns, and it can be adjusted in the customization screen.
Fixed some general layering issues and adjusted some sprite alignments
Cat Leader clothing added, and a new goblin outfit, and a new tiger outfit and a raincoat for the slimes.
Begun improving the looks of the towns in tactical mode .
The slime bone weapon has been replaced by a better looking bone, and I've also fixed the layers so their weapons are on the right layer now.
Adjusted Selicia belly scaling to be very slightly slower.

Gameplay / Misc
Added a right click menu in the tactical screen, where if you have a unit selected and right click on another unit you can quickly see and choose an attack or action. It may still have a bug or two, but I think it's mostly in shape. There will likely be some other combo actions later on, like move to target and attack, but that would require a little bit of reworking first.
Added An Empire status screen to strategic mode, that displays all of the empires and their number of villages and armies (plus additional information if you're watching an AI only game or have the full strategic information cheat toggle turned on.)
Added a cheat menu, with some cheaty options and cheaty actions. You can enable the full information tooltips in the strategic mode, or enable the unit editor, that allows you to change the race, customizations, and stats of any unit that you can see the info card for (recruit screen or tactical screen) You can also make a side automatically win in a tactical battle (though it currently doesn't immediately end if you use it during an AI turn, or take control of a side that was AI controlled.)
Can now place spawning locations for monsters in the map editor. If at least one spawning location exists for a monster, it will only spawn in a 5x5 centered on the spawner, or off a random spawner if there are multiples. Otherwise they will be randomly placed on the entire map like usual. They are considered doodads, so you can overwrite them by placing terrain under them like you would for bridges.
The tooltip of the stomach stat now displays the current usage in addition to the max capacity.
The amount of experience loss when a leader dies is now adjustable, either by a set number of levels, or a percentage of their total experience (or both)
Gold mines have been added, if captured they generate a constant income for your empire.
You can now select an alt vore and then select vore pounce to do a vore pounce with that alt-vore. You can also do it through the added right click menu.
Added in an option to have monsters ignore towns like they did before.
Can set the maximum number of armies that any given empire can have. It's set globally in the content menu, at least for now.
Gave the buildings some tweaking and incorporated the building mod from Annoynimouse. The changes to the base are that the mill and manor function slightly differently, but have the same feel, and there is a new irrigation improvement that increases maximum population. You can run if it you wish on the start of a new game, but be aware it's not really balanced.
Can now interact more with your towns when allied units are in them (buy garrison weapons, even equip your allies), and can also interact more with allied towns as well.
Can now alt-vore corpses.
Can now buy the same weapon or accessory for all units in your army that don't have it by shift clicking on the option to buy it at the shop (there's a confirmation prompt)
Can set the minimum and maximum sizes for Monster armies manually.
Added the ability to disable clothing discards (assume they get digested)

Fixes:
Fixed Fog of War automatically turning off when you loaded a saved game
Fixed a bug where the wolves pack voracity wasn't functioning.
Fixed taurus hair ignoring the male/female hairstyle flags.
Fixed cats being able to pounce on allied cats, allowing them to move for free, or damage allies.
Cleaned up some more exceptions
Monsters will no longer devour/hold position in allied villages.
Battle review now correctly displays units with fully empty bellies
Redesigned the way clothing works behind the scenes (you really shouldn't notice anything unless I made some mistakes)
Fixed a bug where both pure tactical leaders would use the attacker's level
Fixed newly created monsters not spending their exp before attacking
Adjusted the ball positions for imps to be where they should be.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V18

Postby SubZero156 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:17 am

i lot of new stuff can't wait to play with the stuff
SubZero156
Participator

Re: Vore War V18

Postby Randulf » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:25 am

I think the setting for spawn attempts on the monsters and the max armies allowed for them got mixed up
I have spawn attempts set to one yet more than a dozen of the monster is showing up
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game