Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V11C

Postby GreenSlime » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:04 am

On lamias:

You can probably make it a flag - use more human-like or more monster-like lamias.
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Salanth » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:40 am

A minor thing I noticed; it seems that if there are too many corpses in the same spot it can start to flicker. Only happened once thus far, and although I find it unlikely, it might have something to do with one of the corpses falling to the right and the other to the left.
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:01 am

Humans still have furry hands and feet for some reason.

Also, the AI doesn't eat corpses. I'd like the AI to go around and eat all the corpses in games where corpses are active, and not end the round until all corpses are cleaned up. Though that new win condition may fuck up races who cannot do vore.

EDIT: Another thought occurred to me. How about changing the weight gain mechanic to pick randomly between hips and breasts when adding weight? Some randomization might extend the time it takes to reach max weight, plus create more varied body types.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:15 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Finally! My regal baby! Oh... the hair is going over the boobs, but goes under the top. Also the customization options are the same for my other units(And I can't change the color of the crown, OR the color of the middle bit and shoulder pads, which was supposed to be a separate color(so that other players could choose a belly color SEPARATE from the rest of the dress)). And the crown, shoulder bits and belly, show up in the customizer for the generic units(but it's just a graphical goof, it doesn't stick around outside it).

Also maybe give an option to let all the leaders be clothed by default, like the AI won't spawn without it, unless the option is (un)checked?

It's already the most complicated sprite by far. I'll fix up the layers and other customization stuff a little later on, as I was starting to get slightly frustrated after spending over an hour solely on the queen. Then yesterday my brain wasn't cooperating so I didn't get much of a chance to go back and fix up the minor things.

Do you mean have an option to have them not clothed by default? All the leaders should currently be spawning wearing their leader clothes, regardless of your clothing setting.

Ger-Fox wrote:is here a way to play it at phone too?

Theoretically I could, but would require additional work to manage loading/saving, there's things that can only be done with the keyboard right now, and there are buttons that would be impossibly small on mobile.

I'll fix up the sprites for corpses, that's something I forgot to take into account with the new system.

Aces wrote:Humans still have furry hands and feet for some reason.

Also, the AI doesn't eat corpses. I'd like the AI to go around and eat all the corpses in games where corpses are active, and not end the round until all corpses are cleaned up. Though that new win condition may fuck up races who cannot do vore.

EDIT: Another thought occurred to me. How about changing the weight gain mechanic to pick randomly between hips and breasts when adding weight? Some randomization might extend the time it takes to reach max weight, plus create more varied body types.

I'll remove the furry hands and feet. I'm guessing you want to watch them eating the corpses? Because they do it automatically after the battle. I'll add an option for that later if so.

Randomly picking would probably work well, I'll add that.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V11D

Postby Aurilika » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:47 pm

11D released, just a minor patch to quickly fix the issues pointed out.

11D:
Fixed new races not being placable in map editor
Fixed corpses not being on the proper layer.
Removed furry hands and feet from humans
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RichardDix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Is anyone having issues with turn order? I've set my two player controlled races to turn order 1 and 2, but it keeps bringing up the "AI Turn" message before I make the first move, and between that and the second move. The cats, dogs, bunnies, and lizards get to go before the foxes (1) and the slimes, scylla, and crypters get to go before the wolves (2).
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ger-Fox » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:02 pm

RichardDix wrote:Is anyone having issues with turn order? I've set my two player controlled races to turn order 1 and 2, but it keeps bringing up the "AI Turn" message before I make the first move, and between that and the second move. The cats, dogs, bunnies, and lizards get to go before the foxes (1) and the slimes, scylla, and crypters get to go before the wolves (2).

yep. im with fox place 1 and still dogs are first...

but the corpses are also over the aliven unit sometimes

also i have the insue still that the leaders from the AI all time take bow . mine axe. it never change no matter how much times i restart D:

and the ai should finally recrute from the next town them have....in my game the cat leader (1 unit ) walk around helpless but close of her are alot of towns she get before she loost all units. but she still not go to them. here is a cat town too...even this it not use. i hope the ai get sometime a boost /update that them recrute everywhere /go to the towns / also eat corpses^^
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby Okzero » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:38 pm

It's been a while since I've posted my last map but here is my newest one with accommodations for the two new races.

May I present to you, 6V6

My new map, 6v6, will pit six races against the other six in a fight to the death between the two different sides in a narrow and long environment. Pick a side and fight.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/grw2g9gww ... 6.map/file

Gl and have fun.

Keep up the great work, Aurilika
Attachments
6v6.png
Okzero
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:55 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Finally! My regal baby! Oh... the hair is going over the boobs, but goes under the top. Also the customization options are the same for my other units(And I can't change the color of the crown, OR the color of the middle bit and shoulder pads, which was supposed to be a separate color(so that other players could choose a belly color SEPARATE from the rest of the dress)). And the crown, shoulder bits and belly, show up in the customizer for the generic units(but it's just a graphical goof, it doesn't stick around outside it).

Also maybe give an option to let all the leaders be clothed by default, like the AI won't spawn without it, unless the option is (un)checked?

It's already the most complicated sprite by far. I'll fix up the layers and other customization stuff a little later on, as I was starting to get slightly frustrated after spending over an hour solely on the queen. Then yesterday my brain wasn't cooperating so I didn't get much of a chance to go back and fix up the minor things.

Do you mean have an option to have them not clothed by default? All the leaders should currently be spawning wearing their leader clothes, regardless of your clothing setting.

Heh, sorry?

Also in a tactical game the leader spawned in nude.

Okzero wrote:It's been a while since I've posted my last map but here is my newest one with accommodations for the two new races.

May I present to you, 6V6

My new map, 6v6, will pit six races against the other six in a fight to the death between the two different sides in a narrow and long environment. Pick a side and fight.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/grw2g9gww ... 6.map/file

Gl and have fun.

Keep up the great work, Aurilika

That looks pretty narrow.
Last edited by Turbotowns on Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:13 am

RichardDix wrote:Is anyone having issues with turn order? I've set my two player controlled races to turn order 1 and 2, but it keeps bringing up the "AI Turn" message before I make the first move, and between that and the second move. The cats, dogs, bunnies, and lizards get to go before the foxes (1) and the slimes, scylla, and crypters get to go before the wolves (2).

Yeah, looks like it's not working properly. If you leave it at the default settings it works fine, but changing it doesn't work properly.

Okzero wrote:Keep up the great work, Aurilika

Thank you.

Turbotowns wrote:Also in a tactical game the leader spawned in nude.

Hmm, I did test in pure tactical at one point and it worked fine, but just now loading a game it was 0 for 2, and the leadership bonuses weren't working correctly either. I'll fix that.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:24 am

And my updated map, with ALL the races, including humans in a more... food based role. Take control of both the alliance AND the humans to feed them to your units, OR play AS the humans and try to fight your way out of oppression!

https://mega.nz/#!I9NEwQrB!H23qTPxG2E6A ... wVd22SHv1k
Turbo4Map.png
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:31 am

I hope I'm not being too unreasonable with the Slime Queen. ^^;
Turbotowns
???

Postby Jazzumness » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Something I noticed is that if a race that can vore like wolves takes over and recruits a race that is made unable to vore such as bunnies will then be able to vore when controlled by an army that can

Edit: could it also be possible to have the army name at the top left change as each army takes its turn?

Edit 2: a way to adjust how much income a village generates would be cool too
Last edited by Jazzumness on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:12 pm

You know what would be great?

Over World Abilities.

Stuff like "Hard March", where you could say burn army health, to make them move further a turn.

"Defensive line", where your army could spread out in a 1x3 line to impede an enemy from getting past you, but were you to be attacked by them all your units would be available.

and other such abilites to be used in the over world.

EDIT

Gotta Say the Scylla Empire had to have the most Robust Economy of All Time. I rebuilt the map I was on so I could keep using my units, and even though I had Extincted the Scylla species and never bothered to make more scylla cities, the Empire continued to go on, and Kick my ass again. And I had to proform a Second Planet Wide Genocide, agains all other races who were all flying the Scylla banner.

There were no more Scylla but their memory lived on for sure.

Whats funny is that the Scylla were primarily a Race of Harpies as far as Im concerned. Or the Harpies were just the Scyllas main enforcers, because 9 times out of 10 when I fought someone under the Scylla banner they were harpies.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:28 am

What does the "Complete" victory condition mean?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:40 am

Turbotowns wrote:What does the "Complete" victory condition mean?

I believe that is Capturing all Cities, and Possibly exterminating all armies.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:46 am

Can I set Bunny AI to agressive, if I already made my game world?

Also it would be Greaaaaaaat if there were a way to port Characters from Version to Version.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:55 am

The breast covering for my slime queen came back after a while in a fight(I had it bare since the hair goes OVER the breasts but UNDER the clothes, and that looks weird).

And I can't change the color of the crypter leader's outfit.

And as a temporary fix for some outfits(like the slave one), you can have the boobs and top clothing piece be on a higher layer than the bottom stuff, and put bellies between them.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:37 pm

This may be a dumb question but what is the purpose of "Surrender Unit"?
I think it may have been answered in the past but someone explain it to me?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:59 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:This may be a dumb question but what is the purpose of "Surrender Unit"?
I think it may have been answered in the past but someone explain it to me?

I suggested it as a way to bait the enemy into a trap or something, but really(at least how I use it), it's so I(or anyone else) can eat my own units. XD
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game