Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V14F

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:22 pm

14F Released

Just cleaned up a few bugs, this will be the last release in the 14 line unless there's a major bug discovered, as I'll start work towards the next major release, which will feature the race traits, a new race, unbirth, cock vore, and a number of smaller features.

14F:
Added a random option in create tactical that makes every unit individually randomized from all possible races. I mostly implemented this as a testing feature, but if it sounds fun, go for it.
Fixed a bug where the mouth sprites were in the wrong location for some of the races.
Fixed some flickering sprites
Fixed the hireable screen in a village displaying the wrong weapon sprites.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Askhelad » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Neat!

since you are working traits and asked for suggestions, i wanted to pitch a few:

Eyes bigger: Increased voracity against targets that are bigger (size+stomach)
Victory Rush: After winning a fight gain a flat heal
Resourceful: Gain a third Item-slot
Gut Puncher: Melee attacking an Enemy has a chance of freeing an eaten Ally
Defender: Bonus stats on defending a City
City Sacker: Gain Bonus Voracity and Stomach on Attacking a City
Bishop: This unit may only move diagonally

anyways, I also really like the Idea of some traits being random on each unit ^^

btw, how do you plan to implement unbirth and cockvore? as regular Vore types? or with special rules?
anyway, keep on rocking ^^
Askhelad
New to the forum

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:28 pm

what do you mean by changing the vore calculations so excess stomach space means less? that sounds important but is really vague.

Also can we have a way to restrict the races in the mercenary house? To be brutally honest i don't play the game with the unattractive monster-y races (scyla, imps, slimes, etc) and am kinda sick of dropping into the house to look for some tigers or other regular demi/anthro races and seeing a butt load of tentacle monsters and demons. and is there even an option to disable the house? That should be added before the AI gets the ability to use it along with the restricting races, so you dont get races you dislike in the game against your will. Though this can at least be just played around at the moment since you have to purchase the units.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:05 pm

The new style is beautiful, and I'm so glad to see furries in the game now!

Though is there a way to disable the arm and leg tufts for furries? They seem a bit unnecessary with due to the change of arm and leg appearance.

Also some of the darker human skin colours are too red, it makes it hard to see if they've surrendered.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:33 pm

Askhelad wrote:Neat!
since you are working traits and asked for suggestions, i wanted to pitch a few:
Eyes bigger: Increased voracity against targets that are bigger (size+stomach)
Victory Rush: After winning a fight gain a flat heal
Resourceful: Gain a third Item-slot
Gut Puncher: Melee attacking an Enemy has a chance of freeing an eaten Ally
Defender: Bonus stats on defending a City
City Sacker: Gain Bonus Voracity and Stomach on Attacking a City
Bishop: This unit may only move diagonally

anyways, I also really like the Idea of some traits being random on each unit ^^
btw, how do you plan to implement unbirth and cockvore? as regular Vore types? or with special rules?

Thank you. I think some of those would be good traits (I particularly like the idea of resourceful), so I'll probably mix some of those in. The comical thing is I just added gut puncher with exactly that name to my possibilities list yesterday. I was thinking it might be more like a usable ability though.

At least at the beginning, the different types of vore would mostly be cosmetic differences, with potentially different sprites, text, and remains. There may be special units that can use unbirth to convert, but I haven't really thought about other possibilities too deeply yet.

GramzonTheDragon wrote:what do you mean by changing the vore calculations so excess stomach space means less? that sounds important but is really vague.
Also can we have a way to restrict the races in the mercenary house? To be brutally honest i don't play the game with the unattractive monster-y races (scyla, imps, slimes, etc) and am kinda sick of dropping into the house to look for some tigers or other regular demi/anthro races and seeing a butt load of tentacle monsters and demons. and is there even an option to disable the house? That should be added before the AI gets the ability to use it along with the restricting races, so you dont get races you dislike in the game against your will. Though this can at least be just played around at the moment since you have to purchase the units.

So for a while the formula has given a bonus to vore chances if your stomach has extra space beyond the size of the prey. For example if you had 4 total capacity and the target had one full size prey (giving it a total size of 2), you'd get a bonus for the 2 unused points. They idea was that if you have a bigger stomach, it's easier to eat prey. I feel like that was giving too much weight to that, because the size of the prey and extra capacity were on the same scale, so each point of extra stomach capacity had the same effect as making the prey 1 size smaller. So if you picture a 4 capacity pred eating a size 4 prey, if you added 3 more capacity and made it a 7 cap pred eating a size 4 prey, it would be the same as a 4 cap pred eating a size 1 prey. Now the extra 3 stomach spaces count for a third, so a capacity 7 pred would eat a size 4 as if it was a size 3. So, the thought is that the size of prey matters more in how hard they are to swallow than the size of your stomach. Another way to put it is that each 10 stomach effectively counted as an additional 3 points of voracity (in addition to the digestion speed bonus and capacity bonus), now it counts as 1.

At some point I will add configuration to the mercenary camp, especially when I get mercenaries that actually have different gameplay effects in there. Right now there's no option to disable the house, partly because only the player can use it at the moment, so if you don't want to have it you can just ignore it. That will change in the future though.

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:The new style is beautiful, and I'm so glad to see furries in the game now!
Though is there a way to disable the arm and leg tufts for furries? They seem a bit unnecessary with due to the change of arm and leg appearance.
Also some of the darker human skin colours are too red, it makes it hard to see if they've surrendered.

Thank you, though the credit goes to GreenSlime. The tufts are currently hiding seams, though I'll try to get those fixed so that they aren't needed and have them toggleable. I'll make the tint stronger and do some experimenting, but in the meanwhile to help you out, surrendered unit's weapons become invisible, and they also have surrendered on their info card.
Also testing this I realize that I broke the tactical screen so the sides don't work correctly. Argh. Another mini-patch it is.

Edit:
Okay. 14G Released, just to quickly fix a few more bugs before working on 15. It also fixes a stray pixel in one of the clothes that wasn't really enough to put in the patch notes.

14G:
The Flurry fluff patches are now toggleable in the content menu. Their removal looks mostly fine on partial furries, but looks a little odd on the fully furries. That may be adjusted later on, but this was just a quick option due to demand for it.
The tint applied to surrendered units is now twice as strong to make it more visible.
Fixed the non-functional create tactical screen. (sorry, I broke it for non-random races and didn't notice)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V14G

Postby KuroTenko » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:17 am

So I finally finished the mod I was working on that added breast vore, cock vore, and unbirth, complete with toggles, new descriptions, and secondary effects for all three (that can be disabled)... Only to find there were 2 more vore war releases q.q

I'm going to throw it up anyway, because it might be useful, and other people may enjoy it.

VoreWar14DAltVoreMod.zip
(275.82 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

the secondary affects are admittedly over the top and a bit game breaking:
* breast vore: feed allies milk to heal them
* unbirth: units are released under your control
* Cockvore: prey can be transferred to allies

All it is really missing balance and sprites :l

Of course, this is really just my take on additional vore types.
KuroTenko
New to the forum

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:28 am

KuroTenko, i dont know what to do after downloading the mod.
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby KuroTenko » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:50 am

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:KuroTenko, i dont know what to do after downloading the mod.

It's meant to be copied into the source code Aurilika has been graciously posting, since the compiled game doesn't have mod support.

Step 1: Download unity (https://unity3d.com/)
Step 2: Download Vore war source code from the downloads section of the first post
Step 3: download the mod, and paste the files into the source code, replacing the original files
Step 4: Open the filed called "base.unity" in the assets folder
Step 5: When unity opens, click the play button in the top center of the screen

VoreWar14FAltVoreMod.zip
(277.11 KiB) Downloaded 114 times

I think I got things working on the latest source code (14F). Tactical Gamemode is so broken though. heh.
KuroTenko
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:24 am

Aurilika wrote:
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:The new style is beautiful, and I'm so glad to see furries in the game now!

Thank you, though the credit goes to GreenSlime. The tufts are currently hiding seams, though I'll try to get those fixed so that they aren't needed and have them toggleable. I'll make the tint stronger and do some experimenting, but in the meanwhile to help you out, surrendered unit's weapons become invisible, and they also have surrendered on their info card.
Also testing this I realize that I broke the tactical screen so the sides don't work correctly. Argh. Another mini-patch it is.

That makes sense, thanks for the explanation.

Is the option to have different appearance settings per race in yet? I know there was going to be a notepad or file of some sort, but I can't find any. It'd be cool if you could disable weapons for certain races you want to be purely vore based.

Also would it be possible to give a race the garrison clothing instead of the bikini's, the suit looks far more fetching.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby GreenSlime » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Also would it be possible to give a race the garrison clothing instead of the bikini's, the suit looks far more fetching.

They should be left available in customization. And soon there'll be more.
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:44 pm

KuroTenko wrote:I think I got things working on the latest source code (14F). Tactical Gamemode is so broken though. heh.

Okay, I attached the fixed version of the create tactical screen code from 14G to this post so that people can use it with the patch and have a working create tactical screen. It goes in the Scripts/Subwindows folder.

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Is the option to have different appearance settings per race in yet? I know there was going to be a notepad or file of some sort, but I can't find any. It'd be cool if you could disable weapons for certain races you want to be purely vore based.

It is not yet. I'll probably try to get in the next major patch. It was voted lower in the last poll, but I think other features will end up depending on it to a degree, and it shouldn't be too long of a task.
Attachments
CreateTacticalGame.zip
(2.01 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:45 pm

The new clothes are amazing! And they fit all body sizes! can't wait for the bottom bulges!
Turbotowns
???

Postby KuroTenko » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:51 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Askhelad wrote:btw, how do you plan to implement unbirth and cockvore? as regular Vore types? or with special rules?

At least at the beginning, the different types of vore would mostly be cosmetic differences, with potentially different sprites, text, and remains. There may be special units that can use unbirth to convert, but I haven't really thought about other possibilities too deeply yet.

I vote Restricting unit conversion to Leaders and other special unit types, otherwise things get a bit too crazy.

You could make a whole race built around stealing units though. As in that race can't hire units normally. That would be interesting.
KuroTenko
New to the forum

Postby Randulf » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:26 pm

Code: Select all
Exception: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Version :14G
StrategicTileInfo.CanWalkInto (System.Int32 x, System.Int32 y) (at <f869489ca2134aa299145a626e17bd26>:0)
MapEditor.ProcessClick (System.Int32 x, System.Int32 y) (at <f869489ca2134aa299145a626e17bd26>:0)
MapEditor.ReceiveInput () (at <f869489ca2134aa299145a626e17bd26>:0)
GameManager.Update () (at <f869489ca2134aa299145a626e17bd26>:0)

StrategicTileInfo.CanWalkInto (System.Int32 x, System.Int32 y) (at <f869489ca2134aa299145a626e17bd26>:0)
MapEditor.ProcessClick (System.Int32 x, System.Int32 y) (at <f869489ca2134aa299145a626e17bd26>:0)
MapEditor.ReceiveInput () (at <f869489ca2134aa299145a626e17bd26>:0)

Getting these weird exceptions in the map editor
Prevented me from placing villages until I exited the editor and re entered it. Even then the exceptions were still happening but they were not stopping me from placing villages that time
Another bug
AI went into combat with some vagrants, the fight ended with some vagrants getting vored the others died none escaped
I had quickly end turns at end of battle enabled and the game just kinda froze, I could still pause but the turns were not cycling basically just softlocking me.
Here is the error I think it was giving for that.
Code: Select all
BlackTop.Configure (CompleteSprite sprite, Actor_Unit actor) (at <f869489ca2134aa299145a626e17bd26>:0)
CompleteSprite.UpdateSprite () (at <f869489ca2134aa299145a626e17bd26>:0)
UnitSprite.UpdateSprites (Actor_Unit actor, System.Boolean activeTurn) (at <f869489ca2134aa299145a626e17bd26>:0)
TacticalMode.UpdateStatus (System.Single dt) (at <f869489ca2134aa299145a626e17bd26>:0)
TacticalMode.ReceiveInput () (at <f869489ca2134aa299145a626e17bd26>:0)

Also could you make a option that disallows races that have vore disabled to be able to eat corpses at the end of battle?
Last edited by Randulf on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Randulf wrote:Also could you make a option that disallows races that have vore disabled to be able to eat corpses at the end of battle?

I think that's already a thing.

KuroTenko wrote:So I finally finished the mod I was working on that added breast vore, cock vore, and unbirth, complete with toggles, new descriptions, and secondary effects for all three (that can be disabled)... Only to find there were 2 more vore war releases q.q

I'm going to throw it up anyway, because it might be useful, and other people may enjoy it.

VoreWar14DAltVoreMod.zip

the secondary affects are admittedly over the top and a bit game breaking:
* breast vore: feed allies milk to heal them
* unbirth: units are released under your control
* Cockvore: prey can be transferred to allies

All it is really missing balance and sprites :l

Of course, this is really just my take on additional vore types.

Sweet! This IS effectily a mod, so we would need to know the version it's compatible with(as an update could cause an incompatibility), so I'm gonna wait till/if Auri adds this in themselves. Though these DO seems pretty cool, fun, and hot. :D
Turbotowns
???

Postby Randulf » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:58 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Randulf wrote:Also could you make a option that disallows races that have vore disabled to be able to eat corpses at the end of battle?

I don't think so
I have humans set so they cannot vore yet they still gain health from corpses after battle
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am

I have added some names of my own to the pools, and just now I thought about sharing some, and/or just coming up with "Packs" of names. Unlike the other name file that was uploaded on an earlier page somewhere(Good luck finding it)(That was just the full name list with some additions, requiring you to replace the file entirely, meaning if you added some names yourself, you had to either go through and find the ones you wanted/didn't have yet; copy your custom added names to the new file and replace the old one; or overwrite your file and re-add the your custom ones); This is just a list of names, and you can copy the ones you want, it's sorted so you can't just highlight and copy the contents of the whole file, sorry.

The first pack is filled with female names based on the characters from Senran Kagura, and Doki Doki Liturature Club(Cause I had those names in my own file(well, 1 Senran and the other Dokis(Yumi is already in the list).), also a name from MLP and Fairy Tail, those'll be later).
(Added an Update that added Ikaruga's Older Brother Murasame, as he's playable in Deep Crimson)

https://mega.nz/#!VgkEDC7a!aHWZszs3lGPT ... LORUokUjVk

Randulf wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:

I don't think so
I have humans set so they cannot vore yet they still gain health from corpses after battle

But do they get Exp?
Last edited by Turbotowns on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:17 am

KuroTenko wrote:I vote Restricting unit conversion to Leaders and other special unit types, otherwise things get a bit too crazy.

You could make a whole race built around stealing units though. As in that race can't hire units normally. That would be interesting.

Yeah, it would be fairly restricted. I guess one stumbling block is the special units would need to be female to do it, but then that causes issues with locking gender, or having to make cockvore do the same thing, which gets into kind of weird territory.

That would be interesting to make a race, or an optional flag for that, as the race would have a huge amount of positive feedback with how well its battles go.

Randulf wrote:Getting these weird exceptions in the map editor
Prevented me from placing villages until I exited the editor and re entered it. Even then the exceptions were still happening but they were not stopping me from placing villages that time
Another bug
AI went into combat with some vagrants, the fight ended with some vagrants getting vored the others died none escaped
I had quickly end turns at end of battle enabled and the game just kinda froze, I could still pause but the turns were not cycling basically just softlocking me.
Here is the error I think it was giving for that.

The map editor bug looks like perhaps loading an older map that was created before doodads (like the bridges) and it not creating that properly.
Looks like the second one was a unit that had its body size set to -1 by a bug relating to eating corpses after the battle, and then trying to draw the black top sprite for a -1 body size.
I'll get both of these fixed for the next patch.

That was definitely a bug. Okay, I've got that one fixed for the next patch.
Turbotowns wrote:But do they get Exp?

Yep, forgot to add a predator check, but they eat them the same way as preds do in the after the battle mode, xp, healing, weight gain and adding a digestion to their unit info.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:10 am

KuroTenko wrote:
Aurilika wrote:
Askhelad wrote:btw, how do you plan to implement unbirth and cockvore? as regular Vore types? or with special rules?

I vote Restricting unit conversion to Leaders and other special unit types, otherwise things get a bit too crazy.

Wait... How would they get an army to fight and steal units in the first place?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Saraheatsstuff » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:01 am

Just had an idea

How about making Characters Unlock special Vore Abilitys
with the amount of Digestions?

For Example

At 10 Digestions you unlock Swallowing 2 Targets in 1 Turn etc.
Saraheatsstuff
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game