Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby dddddd2 » Thu May 16, 2019 1:23 am

GramzonTheDragon wrote:A digested dragon can result in a scat pile with a human skull in it for some reason. Also with these big fellas in the game we probably should get a further upsized scat sprite for them and selicia. A dragon eating a dragon would leave quite a big mess compared to the humanoids.

That's the default bone sprite when there's no specific one iirc, I'm thinking it can be changed to use non-skull bone to prevent this kind of problem.
I probably won't bother to make new scat sprite, but I'll see if just simply scaling them up would provide good enough result.
dddddd2
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore War V22H

Postby vintious » Thu May 16, 2019 1:29 am

Actually pretty jealous of the reverse facing sprites Kobolds have, makes their unbirth/anal vore more impressive. Only last bits I'd wish to see are also butt expansion along with the reverse-view and unit vore preferences so I don't have to just discourage oral to get them to do other things first. Unit vore preferences as in some units will veer towards certain appearances.

Wish there was a 'Knock-out' alternative to killing/surrenders that renders them unable to fight until they fully recover, with them being auto-vored along with their side if they lose. Along with that, better options for dumping for dumping off soldiers and replacing them besides making a mule army that eats a whole turn to transfer.
Last edited by vintious on Thu May 16, 2019 5:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby FlashBack » Thu May 16, 2019 2:30 am

Aurilika wrote:
FlashBack wrote:Can you add a file to download in MEGA ? Because I can not go to the link in "mediafire".No matter how I try to fix this error I can't follow the link :cry: sorry for any inconvenience ^^;

Which file are you trying to download?

Win 64 https://www.mediafire.com/file/ihibrb81 ... 4.zip/file . I can't go to the site https://www.mediafire.com :(
FlashBack
New to the forum

Postby dddddd2 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:48 am

scatv2_updateBones.zip
(4.41 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

Updated the script about scat (based on V22H):
1. Make use of VisionSkull
2. Use WyvernBonesWithoutHead for Dragon's bone. Seems like there's no skull for them currently.
3. No bone in scat if the prey is Vagrants
4. Now the scat size will scale with prey unit's bodysize if it's greater than 15.

Btw, it seems like the Dragon only shows their special belly sprite for Selicia only when they're very full. Is this intentional?
dddddd2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ikidarsha » Thu May 16, 2019 1:17 pm

I agree with Vintious, all the sprites in the game are great but the kobold's sprites make them a lot impressive and enjoyable with getting to see everything in addition to the large sizes they get to without the sub-sprites for the bellies and the like blocking the views.
Ikidarsha
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Thu May 16, 2019 1:57 pm

Scrubs DEFINITELY digest WAY too fast, I'm trying to feed 1 lvl 100 dragon(or ANY unit), 100 lvl 1 basic bitches, but the belly can't maintain itself. I need to give the dragy LightningSpeed so they can eat multiple in one turn(And HOT DAMN, a dragon eating SEVERAL units in one turn).

Also... I've found a limit to the text on the left, I briefly thought that even THESE units we're digesting too fast, as I only saw several, but the dragon was at max visual capacity... then I reduced the combat log(which btw seems to have become misaligned)... and saw the names trailing off into the ether. XD

Misaligned log, and SUPER full dragon.
Spoiler: show
dargon.png

LOTS of eaten names... and a SUPER full dragon. XD
Spoiler: show
names.png
Turbotowns
???

Postby DisguisedQQ » Thu May 16, 2019 2:45 pm

Offensive spells doesn't cooperate with kill counter.
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randulf » Thu May 16, 2019 5:37 pm

Is there currently AI for dragons to eat their own kobolds? Seeing as they have the ability to eat allies and kobolds being able to respawn it seems like that was the plan but I haven't seen it happen yet
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu May 16, 2019 6:09 pm

Randulf wrote:Is there currently AI for dragons to eat their own kobolds? Seeing as they have the ability to eat allies and kobolds being able to respawn it seems like that was the plan but I haven't seen it happen yet

Nor I(aside from using a cheat to take control, set the options to "manually end each turn"(which won't end the fight until EVERY enemy has been digested), and just FEAST!)... I believe they prioritize the enemies, naturally... and once they've been eaten, they all chill...
Turbotowns
???

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu May 16, 2019 6:31 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Randulf wrote:Is there currently AI for dragons to eat their own kobolds? Seeing as they have the ability to eat allies and kobolds being able to respawn it seems like that was the plan but I haven't seen it happen yet

Nor I(aside from using a cheat to take control, set the options to "manually end each turn"(which won't end the fight until EVERY enemy has been digested), and just FEAST!)... I believe they prioritize the enemies, naturally... and once they've been eaten, they all chill...

To be fair, if it was added to the ai that would make player controlled dragons eat allied soldiers when using the "let ai finish my turn" option regardless of whether the player wanted it or not.

Also digestion speed scales with stomach stat, so super high level units kinda vaporize lower level ones. the dragons also did not ship with the strong gullet trait like most unique mercs so they can only swallow 1 unit per turn which might honestly be better since theyre such brutes in the first place. gotta have time to wail on them before your whole army vanishes. Talking with selicia, they used the source code to personally tune down digestion and absorption speed, basically removing the scaling with stomach stat and leaving it at a flat 2 damage or something.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu May 16, 2019 8:50 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:

To be fair, if it was added to the ai that would make player controlled dragons eat allied soldiers when using the "let ai finish my turn" option regardless of whether the player wanted it or not.

Also digestion speed scales with stomach stat, so super high level units kinda vaporize lower level ones. the dragons also did not ship with the strong gullet trait like most unique mercs so they can only swallow 1 unit per turn which might honestly be better since theyre such brutes in the first place. gotta have time to wail on them before your whole army vanishes. Talking with selicia, they used the source code to personally tune down digestion and absorption speed, basically removing the scaling with stomach stat and leaving it at a flat 2 damage or something.

That's the risk! For having such a super strong unit in your army(or cheating the trait onto another unit), there's the risk that'll it'll eat your units! That's hot as hell!

(Maybe an option?)
Turbotowns
???

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu May 16, 2019 10:39 pm

Turbotowns wrote:That's the risk! For having such a super strong unit in your army(or cheating the trait onto another unit), there's the risk that'll it'll eat your units! That's hot as hell!

(Maybe an option?)

The problem is you can easily just control the unit manually but if you want the ai to wrap up an easy battle for you or save time suddenly you start getting punished.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu May 16, 2019 11:21 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:That's the risk! For having such a super strong unit in your army(or cheating the trait onto another unit), there's the risk that'll it'll eat your units! That's hot as hell!

(Maybe an option?)

The problem is you can easily just control the unit manually but if you want the ai to wrap up an easy battle for you or save time suddenly you start getting punished.

Hmmm true enough... Ah! Maybe... an occasional uncontrollable vore attempt towards a random ally?
Like, maybe, there could be a formula(so that it could be used for non dragons with the cruel trait), with voracity, stomach, will, and how much the capacity is used? Like when attacking a succubus, there's a chance it'll fail, regardless of accuracy. Except this would be a check, at the start of every turn, if units with the cruel trait resist their "cruel hunger", if they resist, they take their turn as normal, if they fail, they scan for the nearest ally with the highest chance to be eaten, and make a vore attempt on them(btw, maybe allies could have a vore resist penalty against allies' vore attempts as they don't expect their own friends to try to eat them(especially during a battle with ENEMIES), even if it's happened before).

Well? I think it'll make the game quite interesting. Especially, when random traits gets introduced, and cruel is added to the pool that units can have.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Xidas » Fri May 17, 2019 12:07 am

To be honest I tend to get bored with manually doing everything, so dragons are right up my alley. I just hire a bunch of kobolds to replace my regular population, have a couple dragons per army, and powerlevel those. That way I can have the AI do all the grunt actions, while manually controlling the dragons. I love the cruel trait. Works so well with replaceable. Plus the idea of dragons just devouring everyone indiscriminately is fun.
Xidas
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 1:19 am

Xidas wrote:To be honest I tend to get bored with manually doing everything, so dragons are right up my alley. I just hire a bunch of kobolds to replace my regular population, have a couple dragons per army, and powerlevel those. That way I can have the AI do all the grunt actions, while manually controlling the dragons. I love the cruel trait. Works so well with replaceable. Plus the idea of dragons just devouring everyone indiscriminately is fun.

Right?

In other news(speaking of dragons)...

ERROR!!!1!

low leveled slime eats dragon... SOMEHOW(it wasn't shrunk, it WAS surrendered with 1 health though)
Super Stomach.png

the dragon's partially digested and it's STILL over capacity!

OH WAIT! I resumed the game, and the slime got a few buffs before the fight ended, I couldn't see what they were though!

Also, the dragon belonged to the humans, impressive that they were able to not only get it in their inn, but also was able to AFFORD it(dragons are NOT cheap, if you want a dragon army, REPLACE a villages population)!
Last edited by Turbotowns on Fri May 17, 2019 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby DisguisedQQ » Fri May 17, 2019 1:20 am

Then there must be an option to order your units to butcher that kind of "ally" if they did something wrong...
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 1:29 am

DisguisedQQ wrote:Then there must be an option to order your units to butcher that kind of "ally" if they did something wrong...

A random uncommon(depending on how much or how little their will is) ATTEMPT is tolerable when they are usually attacking THE ENEMY!

Also... you could just NOT have a unit with cruel... it's the risk YOUR'E taking! Traits like replaceable(for the army as a whole(though you'd have to give it each one individually, or have kobolds)) and eternal(for specific units you are attached to) are good counters...

AH! We could make the replaceable traits have, like, the bonus effect, of drawing the cruel hunger to them(if they're close enough, and the vore chance is above 50%, even if a closer ally's vore chance is 100%, the replaceable one will act like a lightning rod(provided the AI would even ATTEMPT to vore them in the first place))!

Well Auri? Thoughts?
Turbotowns
???

Postby DisguisedQQ » Fri May 17, 2019 2:07 am

It doesn't matter, if this thing CAN do something bad to allies then there must be other bad thing that units CAN do to their "ally" for that, it's called balance you know... It's not like i ever gonna take this thing alive or use replaceable units but i'm talking about gameplay that should give a way to counter it if such option will be added.
PS. As for my personal point, it's not tolerable, i periodically wipe races and factions for attempt to eat my units.
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 2:21 am

DisguisedQQ wrote:It doesn't matter, if this thing CAN do something bad to allies then there must be other bad thing that units CAN do to their "ally" for that, it's called balance you know... It's not like i ever gonna take this thing alive or use replaceable units but i'm talking about gameplay that should give a way to counter it if such option will be added.
PS. As for my personal point, it's not tolerable, i periodically wipe races and factions for attempt to eat my units.

But... that's the point of the game, to eat other... Unless they never touch you, you might as well just KILL EVERYONE! :lol:

And I just mentioned the counter. maybe not an OFFENSIVE counter... (jeez, what a berserk button...)
But your units Kiiinda are trying to deal with a whole ARMY that's trying to eat them, a single "ally" losing control ONCE(or 5 times ;P ) and then going back to fight the enemy is negligible...

Although... in the event that the vore was successfull, it COULD potentially put your army at a disadvantage... (especcially if the unit eaten just so happened to be a clutch unit for you...)

Alright! How about a gut punch move or a type of laxative like drug that your other units can use on the cruel pred to make them barf up the eaten ally... WAIT! if it's JUST cruel, the pred could just regurgitate them afterwards(possibly, or an eaten enemy. XD )! it's only if they have greedy too would they be unable to...

Oh!~ so many ideas! Keep this going! Let's brainstorm more stuff!
Turbotowns
???

Postby DisguisedQQ » Fri May 17, 2019 2:48 am

No way, treachery is treachery, there's no point in kindness to traitors.
And as for ideas, why digestion have to be that short to stay during one battle? Why not make it global... :P
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game